"Clare" Unconventional Aunt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

I watched as he pulled away. Looking at the clock I knew Clare would be anxious to see me. I walked in the door Odell was in the living room with a couple of buddies. I looked for Clare.

"Where is she?" I demanded.

"Fuck you!" He snapped back.

"Odell if you ..."

"She locked herself in the bathroom." His buddy offered.

I went into the hall by my rooms and knocked on the door.

"Clare it's me."

She opened the door and flew into my arms.

"Can we go?" She was desperate.

"I need to pack then we can go. Sorry I am late."

She pointed to the bedroom my bags were packed setting beside hers. I thought about leaving through the window but decided against it. I was not slithering away. Besides I doubted he wanted to let his friends see him back down in front of me.

We walked through the house I was not going to start anything. We reached the door I looked at him I could see he was terrified I would belittle him in front of his friends.

"See you Sunday. I will tell mom you said hi." I thought I was being polite.

"Whatever." He brushed me off with his hand. With the day I had it was everything I could do not to go over and make him cower. Clare pulled me outside.

We had a long ride ahead of us.

"Are you sure about this roofing job? That is allot of your inheritance." Clare asked.

"Well the numbers add up if I can just get the job completed on time. This rain has not helped." I explained. "Thank you for helping me get it so quickly."

"You better thank your mom." She reminded me.

"Oh, I will." I am not yet twenty one and needed her permission to take a loan out against my trust. I had called Mike as well he promised to help also.

We just listened to music for a while.

"Jay, can I ask you a personal question?" Clare asked, her eyes cast down.

"Sure. Go ahead we have time." I replied.

"Did you make love to her?" For a moment I thought she was talking about Nancy.

"Melody? Yes and no." I looked over she was still looking down. "Oral yes. Intercourse no."

"Why not that?" She looked up briefly.

"Melody wanted to wait for the right guy I think."

"And you are not the right guy?" She seemed confused.

"Well I am thinking for her that means after marriage." I tried to explain more clearly.

"But you, you know... to her?"

"Yes as you know." I laughed.

"Sorry about that."

"Why? It seemed to turn you on." I looked over. Clare was looking at me now but did not seem embarrassed.

"And that was ok with you?" She asked. It was a question I did not see coming on so many fronts.

"I think we both know that answer." I replied. She blushed. There was a long silence.

"Did she you know, oral you?" I tried not to laugh.

"She has. Not last night. She was interrupted." We both laughed.

"Does that feel good to you?" Clare asked. The way she asked these questions was incredible. Clare seemed so comfortable talking about these subjects. It was like she felt she could ask me anything.

"Sure! I mean it is nice of course." I tried to be subtle.

"But not as good as, you know..." She looked down embarrassed to say it.

"Intercourse?" I said for her. "I think for me that is the best. But everyone is different."

Clare was quiet again but I could tell she was not done asking questions.

"Spit it out. We aren't there yet." I teased.

"Have you ever done, you know, the back?" I was confused for a moment but figured it out quickly.

"You mean anal?" She just nodded. "Not yet I think it would take the right person for that. I know everyone thinks about it but...maybe someday." I replied honestly.

She was still not done.

"What else?" I pried.

"When you know oral her, do you like doing it?" This was an intriguing question.

"If I do it correctly, and that is a big if sometimes." I laughed, but she was focused on every word. "If I am doing it right. Her body almost tells me when I am right. When she is lost in what I am doing for her, there is a certain amount of pride and accomplishment involved. When she cums, there is almost as much pleasure for me as there is for her! Almost."

I could see her eyes glass over her breathing getting quicker.

"Jay would you do that for me?" She whispered.

"Clare." I whispered. "You are my aunt." The words escaped before I could stuff them back in. It was the truth but the bluntness killed the mood.

"I am sorry Jay. That was inappropriate." She replied.

"What about you? Tell me what you like most?" I asked.

"No!" Was her firm reply. We had the open and intriguing discussion but that all changed instantly. Somehow I had offended her and now she was mad.

I reached over and took her hand. Clare hesitated at first but I could feel hers melt into mine.

"Ok. We will forget I even asked." She held my hand. Somehow I was starting to understand.

Mom and dads was approaching fast. It was late and I was tired.

As we pulled in the drive Clare held my hand firmly. Using my other hand I turned off the engine. We sat in silence looking at the house.

"Jay can we get a hotel room?" She looked terrified. "I want to sleep with you! I don't want to sleep alone."

Just then mom looked out the window and saw us sitting there. I knew we had to go in now. It was after midnight.

"I am not sure mom will allow that?" She gripped harder. Total fear filled her eyes. "I will work it out." I reassured her.

"I don't want to sleep alone!" She protested.

"Ok. We will work it out." I assured her again. I knew mom and there was little chance of making it happen.

My family was pretty open about sex, not walking around naked stuff, but respectful of it.

Between Mike and mom they always found a way to explain things in an honest way. It was always done privately and discreetly. I remember the first time I came home with a hickey, Jesse wanted to know what happened. Mom took her aside later and explained it to her.

Jesse teased me for weeks, mom and dad just laughed. But sleeping with my aunt would not go over well. Mom was too conservative for anything even remotely taboo. I could only hope to explain it was not sexual.

Dad opened the door as I carried in the bags. He hugged and kissed Clare on the cheek and hugged me. Mom was waiting inside the door and did the same.

"We were starting to worry." Mom explained.

"Sorry I was delayed." I explained.

"Come sit down." Mike offered.

"If it is all the same to you I think we would like to head up to bed now." They looked at each other. "If that is ok with you?"

"Let me go get Jesse up and tell her Clare is here." Mom suggested. Clare grabbed my hand. Rhonda and Mike noted that also. I had tried the subtle approach and it failed miserably.

"Mom please don't do that!" I blurted out. She turned back shocked at my tone. "Don't take this the wrong way. There is nothing going on but Clare wants to sleep near me."

I used the near me word hoping to soften the blow. Mike the quiet and analyzing one stood silent. A slight grin the only response to my explanation. Rhonda was the firecracker. I knew the fuse was lit now.

"JB! That will just not happen! Clare is your aunt!" Mom started ranting. "There is no way..."

"Rhonda! I am sleeping with Jay or we are leaving now!" Clare said loudly and clearly.

This from the woman that would not say shit if she had a mouth full of it. The room fell eerily silent. The three of us in complete shock. Clare clamped down on my hand I could feel her need to run. I gripped and pulled her closer letting her know she needed to stand firm.

"Clare. He is my..." Mike gripped Rhonda's shoulder and stopped her mid-sentence.

Mom looked at him. He nodded in Clare's direction. I didn't have to look I knew she was crying. I could feel her body tremble. Mom looked back to Mike.

"We will see you two in the morning. Good night." Mike said turning to leave. Mom was so stunned she couldn't move.

"Thank you Rhonda." Clare managed to get out her head bowed. She could not face her sister.

"Rhonda come with me now. It is time we leave them get some sleep." Mike said quietly coaxing her to go with him.

Mom looked at him and then to Clare. Then she did something that shocked Mike and I. She went to Clare lifting her chin she looked her in the eyes. She kissed Clare softly on the lips still holding her face.

"Jay. Please watch over my angel. Protect her from everyone...including me." Mom looked at me. "Will you do that for us?"

They both looked at me, I could only nod.

"There you have it Clare. It is settled. Not another word about it. I promise." Mom kissed her cheek, then kissed mine. "Goodnight to you both."

She joined Mike and the left us standing together. I carried the bags up to my room. Clare was sitting on bed in the dark when I came from the bathroom. I sat beside her. She wanted to say something. Taking her hand, I waited for her to tell me.

"Jay would it be ok for me to kiss you?" It surprised me at first. We had kissed before but then it dawned on me that she was in her sister's house with her son.

"I think that would be permissible. I know I would like it." I replied. Clare had put a lot of thought in this. She was serious and I did not want to make light of it, yet.

I actually kissed her. The passion from the other night was still bubbling under the surface. Clare was relentless. She pushed me back on the bed just like before her chest pressed to mine. She broke the kiss and hovered over me for a few moments.

"Missing a little something? Needs some seasoning?" I asked teasing her.

"Jay Brown!" She scolded me. "You are so, so bad!"

I pulled her back down for another kiss.

"You have no idea!" I teased. I smacked her ass. Clare squealed, just a bit too loud I thought. "Now get some sleep."

We moved to spoon. Clare pushed back against my hardon and wiggled her butt seductively. It was all I could do not to respond. Totally drained I started to drift off.

"You could add it if you wanted." Clare whispered.

"Add what?" I was brought back to the present.

"The spice. I would let you!" Clare explained. "We both might like that."

"I am sure that would 'not' be permissible!" I said half asleep.

"Too bad." Clare pushed back harder against my renewed erection wiggling once again.

I close my eyes and started to drift off thinking about what she just said.

Mom was waiting at the table when I got up. She looked up as I poured a cup of coffee. She looked to see if Clare was with me.

"Jay about Clare." She checked the door again. "Are you sure there is nothing going on?"

"Mom we kissed goodnight. That is all." I explained clearly. I was not going to have this conversation.

"It didn't sound like it was just a kiss!" She said before she knew it.

"You listened at the door?" I asked not really surprised. She started to blush. "I smacked her ass, she squealed. I am not going to say another word about this. I told you we kissed, that's it, and this conversation is over."

"You would not lie to me about that?" Rhonda asked. She was not giving up. I glared at her. "Ok, so you kissed her, was it a big kiss or a little kiss?"

I just glared at her.

"Kissed who?" Jesse walked in rubbing her eyes. She was dressed in a soft cotton muscle style tee shirt and what looked like jogging shorts. Man how she has grown since I left for college. She saw me gawking and grinned, then stuck out her tongue. "You kissed who?"

She repeated it. I looked at mom. She started this I would let her handle it.

"Nothing dear!" Mom tried to blow it off, but Jesse knew better.

She looked at me. When I didn't respond she knew she was on to something. She looked back at mom who was trying to avoid her eyes.

"Wait! Wait a minute. If you are here where is Aunt Clare?" Jesse looked at me. I glanced at mom. She looked at her and knew she was hiding something. "Mom where is Aunt Clare?"

"Jess, they came in late. I didn't want to wake you..."

"Jay slept with Aunt Clare?" Jesse squealed. Yep college material I thought. Not sure I would have put that one together that fast. "And you kissed her? I big kiss or a little kiss?"

"See what you started?" I looked at mom. "I am not saying another word about this are we clear?"

The both looked at me. I must have looked mad.

"Now since you are both here I would like if you took her shopping today." I asked.

"Shopping?" Jesse asked.

"Clothes shopping. Her clothes are, well they need updated. Work clothes, casual clothes, pajamas. You name it." I looked at them both. "I will pay for it all, just help her out. Oh and mom, no offense but Jesse picks out the casual clothes You can help with her work clothes."

"Yes!" Jesse shouted. "Told you I was in style!" She looked at mom.

"Work clothes? Am I that bad" She acted hurt.

"You are twelve years older. Just think younger and more stylish, that's all. She works at a bank. Think sophisticated, powerful, and confident." I offered.

"Oh aren't you the fashion police now." Jesse teased.

"I know what I like." I replied. Just then Clare walked in. We looked at her pajamas, they looked like what my grandmother wore. "Are we clear?"

"Oh I think we know what you want!" Jesse spoke up first. She wiggled her ass at me behind Clare's back.

"Exactly!" I replied. Mom almost choked.

Mike and I spent most of the day working on the roofing company books. I called the city manager and several contractors. I talked to my crew foremen also. By late afternoon we had come to a decision. It could be done. Mike committed funds. With access to my inheritance and commitments from sub-contractors it would be close. If it all came through we should have a fair profit. We committed to buying the equipment from the old company to pay off debts. What we really needed was a lump sum loan to pay everyone and then pay it off when the city paid the final bills. I was going to apply for a SBA loan but that would take months.We had just weeks.

Mike did ask about Clare but unlike mom he was more concerned with Odell. I laid all out for him, everything but the pussy face kissing. He did not say much. It wasn't like him to do so unless he felt strongly about something. He did remind me Clare was my aunt but more importantly she was married. That point he repeated again. It was a sobering situation.

Mom called and said they were still shopping and we should pick a place to eat out. A nice place. Jesse's eighteenth birthday was just a week away and were celebrating early.

Tired I lay down to take a nap but on top of everything else I started thinking of Dr. Nelson and how I last left that situation.

Clare kissed me waking me up. "Do you like?"

She stepped back showing me her new dress. It was a beautiful yellow with big bright flowers in the print. The neck scooped daringly to highlight her modest breasts. Ending several inches above her knees it was alluring but modest at the same time. She had on new shoes with a conservative three inch heel. It was her smile that made it all worthwhile. Her teeth could almost blind you when she smiled like this. Clare twirled, the dress raised, from my vantage I saw sexy yellow panties only briefly. The back was scooped like the front. I could see the impression of a bra strap. I could only hope to see her without that someday.

"You look beautiful!" I honestly told her.

"Jesse and Rhonda took me shopping today!" Clare was bubbling over.

"I think we nailed it!" Jesse spoke up. Mom was with her.

"That looks nice on you." Mom agreed.

"Come on Clare lets change for tonight. JB will really like that one." Jesse teased.

"I don't know this is pretty nice..." I could not help but comment.

"I am going to take a shower and change. Don't leave without me!" Clare was giddy.

"Not a chance." I said standing up.

Forgetting who was there. Clare pulled me into a sensual kiss.

"Thank you Jay!" She looked around and saw mom and Jesse looking on. "And thank you for taking me!" She was embarrassed now.

Jesse took her, Rhonda stayed with me. She closed the door. This was not a good sign.

"Thank you, Jay! You have made me a very proud mother. Thank you for bringing her. I love you." She hugged me. "Tomorrow we will talk."

Then she left. Who was that woman impersonating my mother? I think she surprised me more than I was surprising her. Tomorrow will tell.

Clare looked stunning in her new black evening gown. The fact was all three women looked great. Even dad was impressed into making a comment.

Dinner was an absolute success. Jesse took a bit of a ribbing but it was all in fun. I hoped we could come back for her actual birthday.

Clare was the perfect date if can call it that. I think we were all surprised at how engaging she could be. Jesse could not stop looking at mom as if asking if it was in fact Aunt Clare. Even at home over desert she was outgoing and happy. When the time came for bed there was an awkward moment or two but otherwise went without comment.

"She is a different person!" Jesse said when we cleared the dishes. "I never knew she was so smart."

I finished in the bathroom first. Back in the bedroom I was looking over some figures from this morning. I waited to turn off the light. Clare walked in I was in awe. Jesse took me literally. It was almost the exact same outfit she had on only in yellow. I would be surprised if mom knew about this. She stood just inside the door. Looking down at the floor she seemed unsure.

"Clare I don't know what to say..."

"Jay. If you want I can change?" She looked up innocently.

"If you did it would ruin perfection!" I stood to greet her.

"Really? You don't think it is too..."

"Too what? Perfect? Provocative? Sexy?" I leaned down and kissed her gently. "I may not be able to keep my hands off of you!"

"Thank you Jay." She moved to the bed and slipped in under the covers. At first I thought I may have offended her. But then she looked back at me and lifted the covers exposing herself to me again. "Are you just going to stand there?"

I joined her and soon we were in the mostly darken room. A small nightlight illuminated the room by the door.

"Thank you for all the gifts." Clare said as we lay beside each other.

"You're welcome but I was expecting a bit more than a thank you!" I teased.

"You were, were you? Just exactly what were you expecting?" She asked hesitantly.

"Oh I don't know? Maybe a good night kiss?" I teased.

"Are you sure that is all?" Clare moved above me like she always did.

"Just a kiss! On the lips of course!" I teased her even more.

"You are such a bad boy!" Clare pressed against my lips before I could respond.

She kissed me deeply. Our tongues danced. The thin material of her top felt like she was almost naked. Clare's hard nipples pressed against my chest. When she raised up even in the dim light I could see the yellow material drop and her tit's hanging free inside.

"Still need spice?" I teased.

Clare didn't answer. She kissed me one more time. I knew the answer. Clare moved closer and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I had a wonderful day. Thank you Jay." She kept her head there.

I don't know what came over me but I decided to take a chance. It had been on the back of my mind since the first night she slept with me. I shifted positions pulling the covers off. I moved between her legs.

"Jay what are you doing?" Clare asked.

"Ssshhhh my angel, let me do this." I reached for her shorts and started to slide them down. Her hands gripped my wrists.

"Jay!" I could hear the tremor in her voice.

"I will be gentle I promise." I whispered. Leaning forward I kissed her softly.

"Jay?" She was almost begging me to stop.

"Please Clare. Just spice, that's all!" She hesitated then released my wrists.

Raising her hips I slid the bottoms off. Moving further down I caressed her legs, then kissed inside her thighs.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers