"Clare" Unconventional Aunt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"Oh! Jay!" Her body quivered.

Her hips swayed not knowing what to expect. I knew then it was her first time. I had heard black men thought giving oral sex was disgusting. Thank god I had white blood in me. I could smell her aroma as I got closer.

"Jay! Maybe you should stop..."

I licked along her slit her pussy was dripping wet. Her hands gripped my head. Clare started pushing down. I think she changed her mind. Working between her pussy lips I found her opening.

"Jay!" She was panting already and now her inhibitions had turned to passion. Her hands stayed on my head but she was letting me please her. I spent just enough time visiting each spot letting her learn what she liked best.

"Oh god Jay!" She was quivering even more. Clare was under my control now. Placing my hands behind her knees I spread her legs out wide. I plunged my tongue deep in her pussy. She bucked back.

"I...had... no... idea..." She stammered. Pushing her legs up towards her chest I licked along her perineum sending shock waves through her body.

"Jay!" I licked her asshole.

"Jay!!" I probed just slightly.

"JAY!!" She was moaning still quietly.

Her hands gripped firmly pulling me up I lowered her legs and move back to her slit. Clare relaxed her hands but her body was a spring under tension. She was going to cum! My face was a sopping mess with her excitement. I knew the time had come. I flicked her clit with my tongue just once.

"OOOHHHH!" Clare gasped. Her hands instinctively guided me back to that spot. I flicked it again and she mashed my mouth over her clit with both hands.

"JAAAAAAYYYYYY!" Clare screamed bloody murder!

She was so lost in her orgasm she didn't even hear the voices in the hall. I tried to pull my head free in case they knocked, but she held me firm. Clare raked her pussy over my nose and mouth.

Then it happened! I heard the knock. It was all I could do to break free. I knew the door was not locked.

"Is everything ok in there?" It was mom. Thank god! I knew she would respect our privacy.

"Yeah! Clare just stubbed her toe." I yelled out my voice unconvincing. Stubbed her toe? God JB couldn't you do better than that? Bad dream maybe?

"Are you sure? Do you need some ice?"

"No we're fine. Just go back to bed." I winced as I said it. Damn that sounded guilty.

"Mom that did not sound like she stubbed her toe." I heard Jesse say.

"Jesse! Please go back to bed." Mom said just a bit too loud.

I listened for just a second then took a deep breath hoping it was all over. Just as I was feeling confident about the situation...

Clare reached up and pulled me along her body.

"Kiss me Jay! Kiss me now!" I figured if I didn't she might yell out again.

Clare desperately searched out my lips and kissed me like she did the first night. The fact that is was her pussy didn't seem to bother her. She was a woman possessed. Rolling me over Clare laid on top as always her waist at my side. She cleaned my face several times before she kissed me so hard I thought our lips would fuse.

Clare then rested her head on my chest. The way she was laying was awkward. I shifted her so she could lay on top of me. I felt her crying on my chest.

"I am sorry. I whispered. "I thought you would like that." I had an overwhelming feeling of guilt.

"Jay that was the most incredible feeling I have ever felt in my life!" Clare sobbed as she lay on top of me.

"So you're not mad I took advantage of you?" I was confused now. These were not tears of happiness? She wouldn't even look up at me. She kept her head on my chest.

"Jay." She sobbed even more now.

"Clare what is it?" I was starting to feel even worse now.

"That is the first orgasm I've ever had!"

To be continued...

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers