"Clare" Unconventional Aunt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled Clare down and she rested her head on my chest. We were both physically and mentally spent. I fell asleep quickly.

I was having the most incredible dream. Warm moist lips around my cock soft hands over my balls. Suddenly I heard Clare calling me.

"Jay! Jay!" I looked up and Clare was looking at me with a wicked grin. "I need you inside me Jay!"

The fog had hardly lifted when I felt her pussy slip along my throbbing prick. She hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"Your cock is so big it feels so good. Please fuck me!" She grunted with the first trust. "Deeper I want to feel it all!"

I rolled her over and planted my cock deep in her pussy. Clare moaned loudly. I knew what she wanted. She wanted to experience hard passionate animal sex. I pulled out and drove in hard and deep. Her moans were urging me to continue. This was a whole new game. Wide awake and thoroughly aroused I fucked Clare fast and hard.

"Oh God Jay don't stop!" Her pussy was gushing fluid. The noise as loud as her moans.

She was getting close I was nowhere near. I knew she would be hurting in the morning so I decided to send her over the edge.

"Cum for me love! Be a good wife and cum for me!" Clare's eyes went wide open in surprise.

"Yes Jay! Fuck me! Make my pussy yours..." Clare started cumming in mid-sentence. "AAAHHHHHHH!

I didn't stop slamming in her until she begged me to stop and pushed me away. I rolled off and moved to her side. Clare was lying still, her legs clamped shut, her breathing started to return to normal. I ran my finger along her stomach and around her tits. She was content to let me caress her. I was loving every minute. She looked down and saw I was still hard.

"My pussy is too sore. l want you to spice me!" Clare quickly move to take me in her mouth.

We finished with me filling her mouth. Clare of course swallowed it all. And of course she kissed me afterwards. It was a small price for her happiness.

The next day she was sore and I was beat. The day dragged on but when I came home and she was waiting for me with dinner I felt like a king. She ran to the door and jumped into my arms. I kissed her as she kissed me.

"I love you!" I said.

"I know! My pussy is still sore from you showing me!" She had never been this happy the whole house was a different place.

That night we were lying in bed. We agreed not to fuck so we could both sleep.

"Jay? Are there more things I don't know about?" She asked nuzzled against me. I looked at her confused. "Sex things." She clarified.

"Yes I believe there are." I kissed her head. "Things we both don't know."

"Will you teach me?" She looked up shyly. "I want to know."

"Well how about we take it slow for now. Then we can experiment if you want." I was still dealing with the question. I suspect this woman was a closet nymph waiting to be let out.

"Promise you will be there with me?" She asked.

"Promise."

She cuddled up again satisfied she would learn one day.

"Jay you said there were two things that made you love me... what's the other?" Clare may be a meek person but she doesn't miss anything.

"I can't tell you now but I will write it down and give it to you if you promise not to open it before I tell you." Clare wasn't happy but agreed.

We spent the night in each other's arms then fell asleep.

Clare and I have made many strides since Odell left. As with any relationship there are always circumstances when things don't go so well. We have had our share most of them involve others. We have visited Nancy and Butch several times but it's hard for Clare. Alice is such a cute baby and Clare holds her every time we visit but I can tell she is still affected by her loss and medical condition. I have been holding off talking about the alternatives until we have a more solid relationship.

I will tell you one little story about the life Clare lives. It is not easy being a black woman in our town. Being a disfigured black woman is infinitely worse. She gets her shares of cat calls. Even double takes but if they see her scar the attention is usually short lived. She is so self-conscious almost half her face is shrouded in a wave of black hair.

We were in line at the grocery the white woman in front had a young girl riding in the cart facing us. Cute as button she was getting restless. As mom was unloading the cart she wriggled loose and was standing on the higher rear platform. Mom was busy dealing with the cashier. She pulled the cart forward just inches. The little girl started to fall over the handle of the cart. Clare's reaction was instant and effective. She grabbed the girl before she could fall to the ground. It was all I could do to just sound a verbal alarm for the mother.

She turned to see her child in Clare's arms. Not knowing the pain Clare just saved her child. Her first reaction was to protect her child at all costs. She must have thought Clare was going to abduct her. I explained what happened to the mother. Clare was helping the girl back in the cart now. Her hair shifting during the process the little girl now looked directly at the obvious scar.

"Mom she is has boo boo." The little girl pointed out. Clare now froze in fear. I knew she wanted to run and hide. The mother and cashier could not help but look. Seeing Clare's predicament I stepped in.

"She did but it has healed now." I explained to the little girl. "Would you like to touch it?"

I knew the mother would find this objectionable so I gave her a stern look. Clare looked at me like I was crazy. The little girl slowly moved her finger and gently touched the bump along her cheek.

"Does it hurt?" Her voice was so tender and filled with concern. Clare looked at me expecting me to answer. I nodded that she should.

"Not anymore." Her emotions were welling up her eyes started to get damp.

"Can I kiss it and make it better?" The little girl asked shocking us all. Clare was too ashamed to answer.

"I think she would like that!" I offered looking at the girl then her mother. She too was now affected as was the cashier. The girl leaned closer Clare holding her steady and planted the cutest little kiss right where I have so many times before.

"There all better now!" She turned to face her mom who lifted her from the cart. Clare clung to me as we headed to the car. It was all she could do to hold it together as we paid for our groceries.

"Thank you Jay. That was nice of you." Clare whispered.

"Clare did you ever think that by hiding it, it only make people want to look more?" I asked. She stopped at the back of the car not letting go.

"But what if they see you with me?" She asked. It never occurred to me she would ever think that way. All this time she was dealing with the embarrassment about herself and now she had the burden of protecting me as well.

"Well if you love me enough, how I look shouldn't really matter!" I replied sarcastically. "But if you are embarrassed to be seen with me I guess I could walk behind you!". Clare didn't care for my attempt at humor but I think she got the point.

"The benefit of that is I could also watch that sexy ass of yours!" I added.

"So is that all I am is a piece of ass?" Clare said as we got in the car. It was one of the few times she teased me about sex.

"Oh I would never fall for just a piece of ass!" I teased. "I want it all! That includes those tits and pussy!"

"Well they belong to you so you better treat them right!" Clare looked at me seriously to see if I understood what she just said. "I am in love with you Jay Brown."

"I would never do anything knowingly to hurt you Clare. I am in love with you too." I brushed her hair from her face. "Just the way you are. And I mean that."

She kissed me, that night we expressed our love one more time.

To be continued...