"Clare" Unconventional Aunt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you get the picture." I said smugly.

"Can we do it?" Clare squealed.

"Maybe sometime but not tonight. I think you should look into it first." Clare scrambled around instantly and started licking my face.

She usually refused to do it if I licked her ass but tonight she was insatiable. She sucked me off, swallowing of course, and then rode me until I filled her pussy. Only after she cleaned my cock of our juices did she drag me into the shower and made me fuck her from behind. I almost thought she would make me take her ass.

We were both late for work the next day. Little did I know that Pandora's Box was opened that night.

The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas was filled with activity. Clare and I would consult with several doctors and the lawyer Nancy provided. With Clare's and the babies health our first priority, any thoughts of marriage were soon dismissed. Legally it was just not an option unless we decided to move to another state.

Clare was busy decorating the house for Christmas. It was the first time ever. She was also spending considerable time with Nancy and Butch. Albert and I talked almost daily. His proposal to rent the other two buildings looked good. He offered to bring them up to code for the intended use. Mike came down a couple of times, mom came with him once. She was still not happy but seemed to be accepting it so far. Evan and Jesse were doing well. They came the weekend after finals and seemed committed and happy.

I had sold the roofing business to the foreman. He secured financing and would be completed by years end. I broke about even which meant he got a good deal. I was able to re-fund my inheritance from the sale. That and he was paying me for some equipment over the next two years. He is a good man and friend. I expect he will do well.

Clare and I agreed to spend Christmas Eve at our house alone. Christmas day we would drive up to mom and dads and spend some time with the family. The days before were an exciting time for Clare. Mom and Jesse both took her shopping to buy presents? Odell never really recognize the holidays. Clare was forbidden to buy presents before now. She was making up for lost time. The area under the tree in the living room swelled with boxes of every size.

I purchased a few of my own. Well actually Jesse did it for me. There was one I did myself. Clare had a few days off before Christmas. We had a little party at work the morning of Christmas Eve. I handed out bonuses. Clare gave them each a large basket of fruits and nuts. By noon they were headed home. Clare and I stayed to finish some paper work. Around three we headed home. Walking in the house Clare was getting excited.

"Can we open some presents tonight?" She pleaded as she kissed me.

"Honey Christmas is not until tomorrow!" I teased her.

"But I have one present I want to give you tonight!" She batted her big brown eyes and smiled.

"Ok! But just one!" I relented happy to do so. Clare latched onto me.

Knowing we would eat big the next day, supper was light and basic. Clare headed to take a shower around seven. I was in the office when she popped in and asked me if I was taking a shower before we started. I took the hint and told her I would in a few minutes. She opened her robe exposing her naked body then wrapped it up explaining I should hurry or she would start without me. I needed no further prodding.

When I emerged from my shower I expected to see Clare on the bed. She wasn't there slipping on some boxers I went in search. All of the lights in the house were out. There was a glow from the lights on the Christmas tree. Laying sideways under the tree on a thick blanket was my lovely partner. She was wearing a neon pink sheer ensemble. Her white teeth and glow in the dark lingerie contrasted against her dark skin under the festive lights.

"Merry Christmas Jay!" She said sexily.

Maybe I should have rushed over and kissed her at that moment. Instead I stood gazing over her from head to toe. Clare seemed nervous now. My hesitation wasn't anticipated. Taking her all in, she was stunning. It had been a long journey for us both and I wanted to savor this moment. I wanted to burn it into my memory so it would never leave. Clare held her pose laying on her side, her elbow and hand supporting her head. She started to get restless.

"Oh my God are you beautiful!" I finally said. Her white teeth showed her appreciation.

"I have a present for you!" She said moving to a sitting position. Clare wiggled her butt to get comfortable.

She held up a box that looked like in may be a bottle of wine. I moved to her picking out a package I left under the tree as well. I kissed her. She melted in my arms.

"Open your present!" Clare commanded. I could see she was excited in anticipation. I handed her the one I held.

"Together?" I suggested.

"Ok!" She squealed in delight.

A flurry of paper and I was holding a large pump bottle of I.D. personal lubricant. The significance temporarily diffused as Clare squealed once again.

"A vibrator!" Clare lunged at me and kissed me firmly. Her lips were hungry. Her hands went to my groin. "It's just what I wanted!" She kissed me again.

I looked at the long slender pink toy she held. It came highly recommended. I was thrilled she was so excited.

"I have the other part of your present right here!" Clare giggled. She turned and getting on all fours she dipped her head and presented her ass. Through the sheer panties I could see what looked like a large crystal butt plug. "Merry Christmas JB!"

I was stunned to say the least. Had she thought this out? I gathered her up in my arms kissing her before I held her at arm's length.

"Why?" I asked, not sure I knew the answer.

"I need to know!" Her words were pleading with me to understand.

"Know what?" I wanted to make sure I was clear on her thoughts.

"Everything JB! I want us to do it all. I am so clueless about sex! Please teach me. I want to start here." Clare explained as she wiggled her ass. "I even read how to prepare so it won't be gross."

"Are you sure? This could hurt?" I asked. Don't get me wrong I wanted to do this as much as she did, maybe more. But I could not stand the thought of hurting her. She flung herself at me and mashed her lips on mine kissing me with pent up passion.

"It might be uncomfortable, but I know you would never hurt me." She whispered in my ear. "Besides if it feels like this thing does in my ass now it will be worth it!"

"I love you Clare!" I whispered back.

"Then stop stalling and fuck my ass with that big hot cock!" Clare demanded.

Not wanting to wait any longer we kissed and headed to the bedroom while stripping each other. Clare happily grease my cock with the lube she bought. She moaned slightly as I removed the plug from her ass. I greased her ass then lined up my cock to the ever decreasing hole from the plug.

"OOHHHHh...!" Clare exhaled as I started to push.

"Should I stop?" I asked concerned.

"Jay nnoooo..." Clare pushed back threatening to break my cock. "...AAAAAHHH!"

She hissed through clenched teeth as the head of my cock spread her sphincter. I held steady she stopped pushing but the pressure at this point was bending my cock. I reached down and spread back her ass cheeks. My light brown cock was on the edge of serious discomfort. Then I felt it slip deeper inside.

"I can feel that!" Clare hissed. My cock was now almost straight but she leaned back further. Just as the comfort level started to rise, her ass accepted the head of my cock. "YES!"

Clare yelped happy to have me finally inside. She stopped pushing I could feel her tight muscles threatening to snip the end of my cock off. I pressed forward a bit, this was a glorious feel.

"Take it! Take your bitch's ass!" Clare's response dripped with desire. I felt obligated to press forward.

Clare murmured encouragement as each magnificent inch of my pecker went deeper. Stopping short of the maximum depth I let her adjust.

"JB it feels so...so different. Your cock is so warm! Not cold like the plug. I can feel the blood in your cock pulse inside my ass. I feel stuffed and then some. I can't explain it." Clare was giving me a play by play. "How does it feel to you?" Her desire dripped from her words.

I never talk much during sex, a moan, a groan here or there but rarely words. But I have never had a lover like Clare before. She was always passionate and unfiltered.

"Warm and tight, like you don't want to let go." I tried to explain the explainable. "Clare it is so unlike anything I have ...it's incredible!"

"I know! Now fuck me you bastard! You have me right where you want me! Deep in my ass." Clare moaned as I started to pull back. "JB that feels so naughty!"

I fucked her slow and steady. I added lube a couple of times to keep her greased up. Before long she was eager for me to pick up the pace. Rocking back and forth on her knees she started to respond with even more vocal encouragement. I felt her reach under and rub her pussy. I spanked her ass cheek firmly.

"No cheating bitch!" I teased her.

"Then fuck me like the bitch I am! I need to cum Jay! Please hurry!" She begged.

Given permission and now that her ass was adjusted and feeling looser I started to ram a bit deeper and harder. By the time my groin was slapping her ass Clare was starting to show signs of cumming.

"Do it! Deeper bastard! Harder! Oh God Jay this is so nasty! I am going to cum with you in my ass! I am going to do it, going to do it...DO IT...FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!" Clare screamed as a nuclear explosion sent waves of pleasure radiating from the epicenter of her asshole.

"Don't stop!" Clare commanded. "Fuck your bitch! Oh Jay this is fantastic! Cum in me I need to feel you cum!"

Clare as overwhelmed with desire. She recovered then slammed back hard over my cock. I needed to cum soon but had an idea. I reached over and picked up the vibrator I just gave her as a gift. With one hand supporting my upper body I moved the other one. With the vibrator in hand I turned it on and touched her pussy.

"Jay!" Clare squealed loudly.

I was fucking her ass and trying to stimulate her clit with the vibrator. I wasn't doing either one very well. Clare whimpered with each brush of the toy on her clit. Her hand reached up and took the vibrator from me. Able to straighten up I drilled her ass hard. I could feel the vibrations emanate from her pussy as she pleasured herself. She started bucking and groaning.

"CLARE!" I warned her. She clenched tight on my cock milking the first of her reward.

"JB it is so hot... I'm ...going ... to... CUM!" Clare started down the familiar path just as I emptied the last of my load deep in her ass.

She fucked my wilting cock through her orgasm. I clutched her tit and moaned my pleasure. We were both exhausted laying in the bed facing each other.

"Can we do that again?" Clare looked at me sheepishly. Reaching down she stroked my limp cock. It started reviving in her hand. "I think you liked your present."

"That was the best present ever!" I kissed her swelling my cock even more. "Are you sure..."

"YES!" Clare lunged at me pushing me on my back. She smothered me with kisses. "Your bitch loved it and so did you. This time I want to face you!"

Clair lubed up my cock and then impaled herself over it. Holding her hands she leaned back slowly until her ass was on my groin.

"It feels even bigger this time!" Clare whimpered.

We took it slow at times she closed her eyes and described what she was feeling. The veins along my cock. The way her sphincter gripped the mushroom head. The warmth moving in her. She even pulled off and let her ass close then plunged down again so she could feel it enter again all over. She was getting tired. I could tell she wanted to cum. I looked over at the vibrator. Clare grinned as she picked it up. She turned the end and the toy came to life. She sat on me her legs splayed her dark pussy lips glistened. I could see the pink behind the folds. She touched the vibrator to her clit and groaned.

Long and slender the pink vibrator danced over her pussy. Her eyes were closed her breathing jagged. Still the toy found hidden pleasure spots. Clare ground her ass hard over my cock. She rocked forward slightly to pull it mostly out. That move pressed the vibrator between my groin and her pussy. She rocked for a few minutes like this building up her pleasure. She leaned back her pussy gaped open I could see her pink clit starting to protrude from the safety of its hood. The vibrator grazed over it sending spasms in her body.

"JAY!" Clare yelled. "I need to cum!" She gasped.

I pulled her to me I rolled her over on her back. Lifting her legs, I pinned them to her chest and drilled her ass.

"Cum bitch give me my present!" I grunted.

"If you want your present, cum in my ass you bastard!" Clare was becoming more demanding, I liked it.

"You selfish bitch I will show you!" I slammed hard in her ass. She squealed as I bottomed out.

"Cum!" She demanded. "Cum or you get no present!"

I picked up the pace my cock pistoned in rapid succession. Her ass was stretched now. Her white teeth grinned back at me challenging me to give it my all. I could tell she was starting to respond as well. It was a race to see who could hold out longer. Clare's eyes drifted close. Her chest raised and lowered. Her lips parted drawing in air. Just when I thought she was ready to cum she opened her eyes and gazed at me.

"Merry Christmas darling. I love you Jay! Please cum so I can give you my present!" The way she said it broke my concentration. My cock swelled and pumped the first injection of cum in her ass. "Oh you fucking bastard, you're going to make me cum!" She teased.

"Oh baby I love you!" I murmured as I continued to inject her ass full of my love. I pulled out and flopped on my back. My orgasm consuming my entire body. Quick as light she was on top of me rubbing her pussy on my stomach her orgasm shuddering through her body. She kissed me the best we could as we were both out of breath. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight.

"I love you so much JB. I have never felt so alive in my life as when I am with you!" Clare rested her head on my chest. "Hold me Jay and never let go!"

I pulled her tighter her body pressed tight to mine.

"I have you Clare, and I will never let go." I assured her.

"Promise?" She asked.

"I promise." She wiggled on top of me, rubbing my cock with her thigh. She knew she was teasing me as she looked up smiling. "Bitch!" I teased

"Your bitch! You bastard!" She kissed me firmly.

"My bitch, and only my bitch." I said mocking her.

"My bastard and only my bastard?" She asked in return.

"Promise!" I reassured her.

Taking a shower together, she offered me her ass one more time but I suggested we should hold off. She knew I was right the next morning as we started to mom and dads.

"Comfortable?" I teased her as she constantly shifted in the seat.

"Your cock is too big!" She quipped. She hit me in my arm to make her point.

"Hey it was your present!" I acted hurt by rubbing my arm.

"You opened it!" She giggled.

"You closed it!" We were both laughing hard by now.

"Well you can open it again any time you want!" Clare move to kiss my cheek.

"I thought I was too big?" I challenged her.

"You are, and it feels so good!" She kissed me again. "I loved it Jay! You are a perfect lover."

Mike opened the door as Clare and I carried the presents in. Mom greeted us with open arms.

"Jesse and Evan will be here a bit later. They are at his parents' house." She motioned for us to sit down. It didn't pass my notice Clare picked the softest seat.

Mike and I talked extensively about the business and where it was headed. Clare and mom talked about the holidays and what we were doing to prepare for the baby. Late that afternoon Jesse and Evan arrived. Setting down for dinner it was nice to be with family. Always on the prowl for something to tease me Jesse was the first to notice Clare shifting in her seat. Jesse looked at me to see if I would offer an explanation. I offered no reaction, thereby giving her nothing to judge the situation. She has this knack of reading me however. My indifference was more of a signal than if I had reacted.

"You ok Clare?" Jesse asked keeping one eye on me as she spoke. Of course everyone looked over to Clare.

"I'm fine just sat on something last night." Clare said without further explanation. First I couldn't believe she just said that, second I knew Jesse wasn't going to let that dog sleep. Clare glanced at me and smiled. That sealed her fate.

"Must have been something pretty hard for you to still be sore?" Jesse was being coy. It was all I could do not to react. Clare was up for the challenge however. She decided to see how far Jesse would take this.

"It was at the time." Clare challenged Jesse to keep going.

"I think she just pulled a muscle or something." I said to hopefully end this before it got out of control. I glanced around the table. Mike was grinning. Mom was clueless. Evan was just confused.

"Is that what it is Clare a 'pulled' muscle?" Jesse asked chuckling. She wasn't going to let this go until she had a victory.

"Actually I think it is more of a stretched muscle." Clare shot back. Jesse was caught off guard not expecting Clare to be so bold. I couldn't believe she said that myself.

"Maybe you should do some exercises to keep it loose!" Jesse replied. I almost choked on my food. Jesse was bound and determined to see this through.

"Oh I plan to!" Clare looked at me and grinned.

Mike was holding in his laughter the best he could. I think Evan was finally coming around to understand what they were talking about. He seemed shocked this was being discussed at the dinner table. I am sure Mom could not even fathom they could be talking about something like that at the dinner table. So she was still clueless.

"Ladies maybe you should talk about your fitness regiments after dinner." I suggested hoping not to embarrass Evan. At least mom seemed relieved to be moving on.

"I plan to." Jesse said as she glared at Clare. "I want all the details. It might be something I would enjoy doing?"

"Oh I guarantee you will!" Clare glowed as she said it. A cursory glance around the table suggested Evan may enjoy it too.

Mike saved us all from ourselves changing the topic to a more appropriate subject. I was proud of Clare. She was finding her voice in the world. At least around family and especially Jesse. Clare was an adult talking about adult subjects. Knowing Jesse this wasn't the end of it however. I knew she was going to make me pay in some small way. Little did I suspect it would not be small or come so soon.

After dinner we opened presents. Nothing special just something nice to stay in the spirit. After presents we had desert. Clare and Jesse helped mom with the dishes. Mike took Evan and me downstairs and showed us his new big screen TV. Mike loved music and had the TV hooked into his awesome sound system. Evan and I were both impressed.

It was getting late when we came up from the basement. Jesse gave me a wicked grin. I knew the secret was out when mom gave me the evil eye. I am sure the thought of her son porking her sister in the ass wasn't a happy thought.

Clare snuggled up to me as we lay in the bed.

"Did you two really need to tell mom?" I asked a bit miffed.

"Did you know she has never done it?" Clare asked as she turned to face me.

"Clare they are my parents. I really don't ask about their sex life!" I protested.

"Well they haven't. Mike would but Rhonda thinks its taboo!" Clare kissed me. "It is a bit naughty wouldn't you agree?"

"She thinks I am a pervert!" I complained. "Did you really have to tell her we did it?"