"Clare" Unconventional Aunt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesse told her!" Clare defended herself. "I just told her how wicked it was. Oh, and how good it felt!"

"You didn't?" I was ready to pack up and slip away in the middle of the night.

"Well I figured since she asked what I did to prepare she wanted to know?" Clare giggled. "I think she is jealous I did it first."

"You're proud of yourself aren't you? That's why you didn't stop. You wanted her to know!" I said realizing the significance of it for Clare. "A little sibling rivalry?"

"Rhonda always had the perfect life even after your dad died. Mike has been so good to her." Clare started to tear up. "For once I wanted to show her I wanted that life, and with you I have it!"

"You can have it. You deserve it Clare." I started to move down her body. Gripping her panties I slipped them off. "Spice me love!"

Clare squealed when I reached her pussy. We were in this same room doing the same thing the first time we had any intimate contact. The significance wasn't lost on either of us. We had moved on to other positions but for Clare I think this is still her favorite. I pushed her legs up and bathed her tender asshole making her yelp loudly. For the next twenty minutes I teased her pussy, ass and clit. When she couldn't stand it anymore she gripped my head and forced it over her clit begging me to suck it.

"I need to cum you bastard!" Clare hissed through clenched teeth. "Please JB don't make me beg!"

She was teasing of course. Her hips pushed up forcing her cunt hard against me. The telltale tremors signaled her pending climax. Her legs gripped my head, her hands both pulled then pushed my mouth to and from her gushing pussy.

"YES!" She cried out. "KISS ME!"

Clare gripped my hair hard pulling me up to her face. Rolling me over she kissed and licked my mouth and face clean of her 'spice'. I could feel her heart still racing as she lie on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight.

"Spice me JB." She whispered.

"Are you sure?" She never hesitated or complained but I knew this was her least favorite act. Mostly I think because it was the one thing Odell made her do.

"It is what bitches do for the man they love!" She teased.

"But I know..." She placed my finger over my lips.

"Odell is gone from my life. I love 'you' Jay! I want to do this." She kissed me when her finger moved off my lips. "Spice me love! I want you're cum in my belly where it belongs. I am your woman and always will be. Please spice me!"

I let her move along my body raking her tits over me as she did. Removing her top and my boxers she settled into giving me her patented blow jobs. With growing urgency I pulled her into a sixty nine. Clare was her usual enthusiastic self as she focused on making me cum. Tonight seemed to take on a significance all its own. She was driving deeper in her mouth than ever before. The warm feeling of her mouth and the gentle tug of her lips to pull me in wasn't lost me either.

Starting and stopping, giggling, pumping, squeezing, licking she even bit me gently. Clare was giving me her all. I licked her pussy and teased her asshole. In response she gripped my balls and treated them fondly. I moaned my warning but that just made her more determined. Driving down as my hips pushed up I filled her throat and then her mouth. Slurping and groaning she kept at it until my sensitive cock slipped from her lips.

She turned and straddled me her dripping pussy rested over my cock. Wiggling it inside her slit it started to grow. Flashing her white teeth at me she smiled in wanton desire.

"I need you in me!" Clare explained.

"Where?" I teased.

"Anywhere it will fit!" Clare chuckled.

I gripped her hips and picked her up slightly. I looked down at my hard cock and her dripping pussy. Clare knew what I wanted and guided it to her opening. She spanked her clit with the head a couple of times then impaled her pussy along the length.

"Merry Christmas Jay!" Clare lay down on my body.

"Merry Christmas Clare." She was asleep before I closed my eyes.

I was up early. Heading to the bathroom I almost tripped on a familiar pair of steel toed boots. I took it for the joke it was and set them inside the room. Clare insisted on wearing them to breakfast. Untied and laces flopping around they were way too big for her feet. Everyone was at the table but Jesse. She entered the kitchen seeing the boots on Clare she burst out laughing. She leaned over Clare's shoulder from behind as she sat eating a muffin. Jesse kissed her on the cheek in front of everyone.

"I want those back!" She teased Clare.

"You have to earn them to get them back!" Clare was now Jesse's equal.

"Oh I will!" Jesse bragged. She looked over at Evan. "Have another bowl of Wheaties."

"The four of you need to stop this! This house is not a brothel!" Mom said not too happy with the breakfast conversation.

"Rhonda." Mike reached over and took her hand. "They are young and in love. Don't you remember those days?"

The room became deathly silent, Mike had spoken. We all looked at each other. Mom looked at him still frazzled.

"Yes I do! But I surely didn't discuss it in front of my parents. Hell they are getting ready to sell tickets!" Mom was exasperated.

We knew she was really upset now. She swore. I looked at Jesse and Clare scolding them with my eyes. Jesse knew I expected her to fix this.

"Rhonda, this is a different generation. Sex is not some dirty taboo thing you need to hide from." Mike tried to calm her.

Then he looked at Jesse and Clare. "I am sure they are not going to sell tickets. They have been behind closed doors. I am sure they will stay there as well." He looked at Jesse hoping he was getting his point across.

"I'm sorry mom, we were just teasing each other." Jesse moved and hugged Rhonda from behind. "Besides I only have one ticket left and I saved it for you!"

"JESSE!" Mom yelled as her daughter kissed her cheek and moved beyond her reach. Even mom couldn't hide her laughter as Jesse blew her a kiss.

"You are giving me grey hair young lady!" Mom protested as she laughed.

"Maybe Clare and I could show you how to wax yourself?" Jesse moved even further from mom.

"Stop this right now young lady!" Mom was getting embarrassed. "I am too old for that!"

"Rhonda you are not too old!" Clare cut in. "You are a beautiful woman in the prime of her life! I know Mike sure thinks so! He can't take his eyes off of you."

Clare was right. Mike is in love with mom, and I know she is in love with him.

"Loosen up a bit sis. The kids are grown and doing fine. You have a nice life and your health." Clare was preaching a bit but I was proud of her speaking up. "Relax a bit. Try new things. Enjoy your success."

"Well I still say your private life should stay just that, private!" Mom blushed.

I love you!" Jesse jumped in her lap and gave her a hug. "How did I get so lucky to have you as a mom?"

Clare and I were packing up and heading for home. The last couple of days with family were special. Clare invited Jesse and Evan to the house the next time they had a spare weekend. Mike and I shook hands, I hugged mom.

"Jay she is so happy. I think this is the best Christmas she has had in a long time!" Mom whispered. "Come back soon."

"Love you mom and we will." I loaded the car as Clare and mom said goodbye. It was an extended discussion Clare filled me in half way home.

"She wants to try it." Clare could hold in in no longer.

"Try what?" I asked merging into traffic.

"Rhonda wants to try butt sex!" Clare squealed. "I promised not to tell you."

"How did that work out" I teased.

"I have to tell you JB we have no secrets do we?" Clare thought for a moment then looked at me.

"Just how much I really love you." I kidded her. Clare seemed touched by the comment.

"Sometimes I think about ...before you." Clare whispered. "What if you didn't save me?"

'Honey don't think about that. I did come, I just opened the door. Besides sooner or later you would have opened the door yourself!" I reassured her.

"But what if you were not on the other side of the door? What then?" Clare asked as her hand went to scar on her cheek.

It was an ugly reminder of her past. A past she was finding hard to forget. I had no answer for her. But I had several more gifts for her. The next few days would be special.

I think the truck had more presents then when we went to moms. Albert met us at the door. Clare dashed inside leaving me and Albert to carry the booty.

"How many kids does she think we have?" Albert asked.

"I know, really?" I replied looking at the boxes marked Alice. "It makes her happy."

We found them in the den Clare holding Alice the room already filled with recent gifts. I greeted both Nancy and Butch with hugs and kisses.

We settled into a nice conversation before Clare could not contain herself.

"Can Alice open her gifts?" She bubbled over.

Nancy and Butch happily agreed. Soon the sight of wrapping paper and box lids scattered the room. Outfits of several sizes and colors laid on display. Toys, books and games covered the floor. Alice found the bows the most fun as she sat surrounded by us.

Nancy, Butch and Albert got Clare some expensive perfume, and me some sleek new sunglasses. Clare and I got the Nancy and Butch Pandora bracelets with charms. For Albert a special bottle of scotch. The last gift was an envelope given to Clare.

Clare opened the envelope and pulled out a slip of paper, a folded form and a key.

"The certificate is from Butch, Albert, Alice and Nancy. The key is from Jay. Clare read from the small piece of paper.

Opening the certificate she read then burst into tears. Nancy and Butch consoled her as she continued to weep.

"You can't do this for me!" Clare protested. "It's too much I could never repay you!"

She continued to bawl and clutch her friends.

"JB you knew?" She asked. I nodded my head. "But you said we had no secrets!"

"It is not a secret it is a gift. Besides it is not my secret to keep."

"But you knew? How could you let them do this?" Clare was still in disbelief.

"We love you Clare. Nancy knew of these people. We submitted your photo and they offered to help." I explained.

She looked around and realized what we had done. She was emotionally unable to comprehend it all. For years she has lived with her scar. Recently Clare took the bold step of letting the world see it. Now she is scheduled for plastic surgery to correct what Odell did. Through a group of dedicated specialists, who donate their time helping victims of domestic violence, Clare has the opportunity to have hers corrected. Nancy and Butch made a sizable donation along with Albert. To help repair the emotional damage I have given her the key to our future.

It was almost thirty minutes before Clare finally asked about the key.

"What is this for?" She turned to me.

"Come and we will show you." I offered. We took their minivan so Alice could come with us. For all the effort we put into loading up I am sure Clare thought we were in for a journey. With a key in her hand and Butch driving we headed out the drive. Turning right we drove one block, then right again, another block and another right. A few houses down and Butch pulled into a driveway. She looked at Clare.

"You going to invite us in?"

"Jay what is she talking about?" Clare spoke slowly the situation becoming clear as she asked.

"I think she wants to see your new house!" I slipped out and opened her door.

"Jay? You're scaring me!" I took her in my arms. Nancy and Alice joined us Albert followed with Butch.

"Come on honey. Let's take them inside." I kissed her, Clare was shaking.

It is nothing special. An older home that stood tucked away in this area of affluence. It was the smallest house, still it was over two thousand square feet. The previous owners had maintained it but never updated it cosmetically. That was good because they didn't destroy the marvelous features of this old home. I knew the present owner through the business. He bought the house just it to flip it.

He had gone through it top to bottom saving the original wood work and fixtures where possible. It was more than I wanted to pay but with the business and a baby on the way I knew I couldn't do the work myself.

Clare let us in the first thing you notice is the wide solid oak trim throughout the house. There were unique touches everywhere, the old sinks, the tubs, even the push button switches looked original. The women marveled at how modern it was but still felt vintage.

The price was right for the market and best of all it was directly behind Nancy and Butch's home. Nancy, Butch and I talked long and hard before I put in the offer. It was important to me Nancy didn't feel we were moving in on her space. Nancy tried to brush it off but I knew we weren't in her league financially. Butch took a more practical approach. She told me she would buy it and move Clare in without me.

By the end of the tour Clare was emotionally ravaged. It isn't a perfect house but it is in a perfect place to start our life together. Albert took Alice out to the van. Butch and Nancy embraced Clare and followed suit.

"Did you buy this house for us?" Clare asked emotionally.

"I put an offer in on it. We reached an agreement." I replied

"So it's your house then?" Clare seemed a bit offended.

"No, we just agreed on the price." I explained.

"I don't understand?" Clare seemed confused now.

"If we are going to live together, raise a child together, make a home together, then we need to make decisions together." I replied moving in front of her. "If you chose to, this can be our home. If not we will look until we find the one you like."

Clare was moved that I would ask her to be part of decision making. She looked around again.

"It is beautiful Jay." Clare looked around the kitchen and dining area. "It is so big, four bedrooms? Do we need that much room?"

"That depends, how many kids do you want?" I smiled.

"Jay! No!" Clare turned to me her big brown eyes wide open. "This was an accident!"

"So the next ones won't be!" I suggested.

"Really? What about Rhonda?" Clare asked.

"Well I think she is a little old at this point. But Mike would love it! I teased. "Clare you don't have to decide now."

I pulled her into a loving kiss. We locked up the house and started to walk back to Nancy's. We were about half way I could see the wheels turning. Reading her like a book I had to ask.

"What?"

"Stop doing that!" She slapped me playfully. "How do you know?"

"I just do." I laughed at her. "Now what is it?"

"Can we afford to live here?" Clare stopped and looked at the house again from the back.

"Actually it will not cost much more than your house." I replied. "With Odell's terrible credit the interest rate we pay now is almost triple what we could get."

"Jay I would like us to buy it." She grabbed my hand and started for Nancy's once again.

I was going to ask if she was sure but I knew all too well once she made up her mind there was no turning back. We reached Nancy's, Albert was waiting for us by the door. He escorted us to the back room Butch was feeding Alice. She gave me a wicked grin.

"Butch how many kids are you going to have?" Clare asked bluntly.

Albert and Nancy looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders trying to explain I had no idea where this was going.

"I...I don't know?" Butch stuttered.

"Clare. This will probably be our only child." Nancy interrupted. "This pregnancy was hard for Butch I don't think it would be wise for her to get pregnant again." Nancy explained politely.

"Are you going to have kids?" Clare asked Nancy directly.

The only sound in the room was Alice nursing on Butch's milk filled tit. Nancy looked at Albert. Her eyes filled with sadness. She looked at Butch I could see her struggle to answer.

"No Clare. I am not going to have kids." Nancy answered.

"Is it because Albert is your dad?" Clare asked without hesitation. "Alice is so beautiful!"

"Clare ..." I started to interrupt.

"No Jay, let me answer her." Nancy looked at Butch and then locked on Albert. "I would love to have his baby..." I could see his eyes start to dampen. Nancy's voice cracked. "...but there are certain risks. To be honest I am a bit old to have babies."

"So you will have just Alice?" Clare asked.

"Yes." Butch replied as Albert and Nancy still focused on each other.

"Jay and I are going to buy the house." Clare announced with a broad smile. "Three Jay. At least three."

"Three?" I asked. With all that just took place I was missing the question. "Three what honey?"

"Kids silly. We will have three." Clare announced. "Jasmine will be Alice's best friend. Then we will need two more so they can play with each other. Hopefully they will be twins!"

"There you have it!" Butch laughed. "Clare would you like to hold Alice?"

"I think I will get us something to drink!" Nancy offered.

"I will go with you." I added.

"JB! Alice left a little if you're thirsty!" Butch bounced her drained tit at me.

"Sorry not my type." I laughed.

"Once you go white you will never go back!" Butch teased as she covered her tit.

Everyone laughed but Clare, and of course Alice. Nancy and I walked into the kitchen.

"Are you ok? I am sorry about that." I asked. I hugged Nancy.

"She really has no filter does she?" Nancy grinned.

"I warned you." I laughed briefly.

"Don't try and change her Jay!" Nancy kissed my cheek. "She is a jewel just the way she is."

"Don't I know?" I replied.

Just then Albert came in. He looked at me I could see it in his eyes. Albert then looked at Nancy. Something was said earlier that my guess had never been said but needed to be. I had suspected it but had no proof. Albert was seldom in the same room as Nancy when I was around. Maybe so I wouldn't see what Clare clearly at least suspected. I thought I knew before but now I knew for sure. Albert and Nancy were lovers. There was no doubt now how Butch got pregnant. It wasn't in a test tube, it was love.

"I will leave you two alone." I started to leave.

"Thank you JB." Albert replied. He didn't call me Jay. He purposely called me JB. I had just walked through the door.

"Are you ok Love" Albert asked loud enough for me to hear. I stopped but didn't look back.

"I am glad they know! I love you Albert!" Nancy said clearly also.

We didn't stay long after that; Clare and I packed up our gifts and kissed them all goodbye.

Nancy waited for me to close Clare's door then asked to have a word with me. I stepped just inside the back door. It was just the two of us. Nancy reached for my hand, I held hers firmly.

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you." Nancy said. "Are you disappointed in me?"

"That would be the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?" I replied.

"You didn't answer my question." Nancy reminded me. I saw Albert and Butch at the doorway now. Nancy looked to see them standing there as well.

"No. I am happy for you. I am happy for you all." I said. I looked out the door. Clare was in the car waiting for me. "I will talk to her. Clare won't tell anyone. Thank you for everything."

"JB. We love you both!" Nancy said. "We are excite you will be moving here."

Nancy had never called me JB before. The reason why was clear.

Albert and Butch waved as I closed the door behind me. Nancy's kiss on my cheek was special.

In the car Clare gushed about the day. She told me she could not wait to sign the papers on the house. We talked about the gifts we gave and the gifts we received, none more than her surgery.

I wanted to talk to her about what she said to Nancy and Butch. I wanted to tell her what Nancy told Albert. What I told Nancy. I thought better of it because I knew she wanted to ask me something. By now she knew I was on to her. I waited and sure enough just as we pulled in the drive it came.