Clare's Sexpedition Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick had never forgotten that climax. And now, to add to his unforgettable memories, he had fucked Anna's daughter -- a mother and daughter sex history initiated by the daughter in the full knowledge that he had bedded her mother. Now that was awesome, he thought.

They talked it through for a time with Nick exploring just how Clare really felt. He became sure of her sincerity if not still a little shocked by her sex drive and inquisitiveness. She departed promising Nick that she would want to share a bed with him again which he silently welcomed having had an incredible time with this young, fit, nubile, horny, sexually driven young woman.

As Clare drove away, Nick went into the house and found Jenny. "Never mind the silence rule. Can we fuck? Do you want to go back to bed because I'm still so turned on I'd like to spend a couple of hours gently slipping in and out of you, sucking your fabulous nipples and licking your clit."

She looked into his eyes and replied "Let's fuck! But let's go outside, get naked and fuck in the field in the long grass with the sun on us."

That concludes the story of Clare's Sexpedition -- for now!