Clare's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Clare has lunchtime sex with a friend.
2.5k words
4.55
7.2k
6
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
483 Followers

The last week was a complete bugger - quite literally. I was gangbanged anally last Thursday. It was a mental sexual endurance. I loved being arse pummeled, having girls take my holes, it is a complete fantasy, and regularly fulfilled with the various friends I have.

I put out like an alley cat, I have sex with any woman, I don't really care who with or when. I have very little self respect. The only boundaries I have are to protect my job.

On Friday, I spent an uncomfortable day at work before I went for a full wax. I'm not leaving it so long next time between appointments, though I'm surprised by how much Becky enjoyed it.

At hers this weekend, I was anally abused for practically two whole days. Whilst it was incredible, I want to have normal sex, sex with a bit of passion. So I've sent a text out to a couple of ex's and friends with benefits. If I don't get anything back this week, I'll try and pick someone up from a bar on Friday. I might even do that anyway.

This morning though, it's a dreary day at the office. A typical Monday morning in London, grey and wet.

I'm sitting at my desk watching music videos on my Sky Go app, it's on mute, I'm just watching a Nicky Minaj top 10, a complete goddess in my eyes.

It's 10am, I'm waiting for something to happen. My colleagues are busying themselves, but I can sense the mood here is quiet, and everyone is a little down with the post weekend, Monday morning, blues.

I randomly check my emails looking for something easy to keep me busy. I open Excel and start working on figures, this keeps me busy for an hour or so, when my phone pings, its Penny.

'Hey gorgeous, are you at work still near Paddington? Doing a viewing at a flat at 1pm, so could meet you there at 1.30, for thirty minutes. xxx'

I reply, 'xxx Txt me address. C U then'

We swap a couple more texts, I work hard and the rest of the morning flies by.

I notice the hands on the clock above the office door show 1pm. I go to the lav and touch up my makeup. I rush back to my desk to grab my phone and leather jacket.

"I'm out for lunch, I'll be back in an hour." I shout to my colleagues and run off out the door.

I leave the office building and make my way to the address I have received. The weather is dry but, overcast and close. We need another storm to clear the humidity.

My patent white, kitten heeled, mid calf boots are not suitable for a rushed walk like this. I'm glad my pink smock dress is light and flows. The small bit of cloth between my legs is saturated with persperation from the walk.

The bandeau bra is uncomfortable and too tight. I'm only wearing it because the light fabric of my dress excite and show off the nipples on my fake tits.

After a 20 minute brisk walk I get there. I grab my phone from my jacket pocket, I go to the text from Penny, and hit the phone icon, it rings. "Hey, you here?" Penny answers.

"Hey babe. Yes. How do I get in?" I respond.

"Press the buzzer. The concierge will let you in. Tell him your viewing flat 21." She explains. "It's second floor and the doors open."

"See you in a second." I say.

I get my bubblegum pink lipstick out, using my phones selfie camera I apply it. The lipstick matches the long acrylic nails I have, eight are pointed and ideal to scratch down the back of the woman fucking me. I enjoy getting my fingers wet, or playing with arse, so the nails of my right index and middle fingers are short. Having to explain why I chose this in the nail bar was a little awkward.

I try to add a little bounce to my brunette hair but the weather has turned it dank and heavy.

I press the buzzer, and the concierge lets me in. As usual the first place his eyes focus on is my cleavage. The middle aged man turns a little pink and becomes flustered as he reads 'Lesbian' on my gold necklace.

I put a hand on my hip, and pout at him as I kick a leg back. I giggle a little. "I'm here for a viewing, flat 21, hun." I widen my blue eyes and stare waiting for an answer.

The man has become a fool. I don't usually behave like this, but I like the effect my fake appearance has on people.

He stumbles over his words and directs me. I blow him a kiss through my fake lips and make my way.

I get up to the flat, Penny, my estate agent friend is there. She is gorgeous. She is completely bi. Thankfully she loves fucking girls, she can't get enough of us, and I know when I'm desperate, like many of my friends, she will usually fulfill my needs.

She's wearing a black knee length dress, black court shoes, her blonde hair is tied up and she's fit from the hockey she plays.

"We've only thirty minutes at the most, Clare. My manager has put another viewing in for me up the road." She says.

"No worries. I'm all yours. Not my arse though please. It's in recovery." I wink and smile at her.

She turns her back, "Unzip me please?" I move behind her and unzip her dress and tug it down. I drag my sharp nails down her back with my right hand and hold her firmly by the throat with my left.

She purrs at the thrill and pulls me over to a leather dining chair. Her bag is on the table by the seat and she reaches into it as I pull her dress down over her fit bum.

Her magnificent body is tall and delightful. Her breasts are natural, round and high, they are each bigger than a handful, her legs long and shiny. She's wearing black harness pants that have a ring to the front.

I face her and we kiss. My tongue slides into her mouth, she holds me by the back of the head as we do. My hands are on her waist, her other hand is under my dress playing with my wet stringy fabric, that are meant to be undies.

She glides a finger over my slit. My perfect slit that's undergone surgery to get rid of my labia. It was painful and expensive, but all the girls love it. It's not fucked as often as my arse, it's for special occasions. For that extra release. It gets pent up and frustrated all the time.

Her finger finds its way into to my tight snatch and her finger finds it's way to 'every girls' special place expertly and quickly.

The disappointment hits as she withdraws, and pulls away from our kiss.

"Come on, get your rat out!" She says. She pulls my dress up over my head. She then pulls off my bra. My fixed fake orbs are released. She buries her face between, licking and kissing them. Her hands squeeze at them and flick my nipples, before sliding down my fake tanned body to the string of my leopard print thong.

She touches and explores my body delicately, appreciating me. I'm not often treated like this and I enjoy it.

The touches are soft, gentle, and comforting. "Let's see your arse then?" She breaks from what she was doing. 'Back to normal' I think to myself. Its my fault for being an anal slut, I guess other girls aren't as freaky as me.

She explores my butt, "You poor girl." She slaps my buttock playfull and kisses it. "Come on, we're running out of time." She takes a purple feeldoe out of her bag.

"May I have the honour?" I ask.

She smiles handing me the fuck tool.

I pull the harnessed pants down, they're a little like a jock strap. Her pussy is full and meaty, it reminds me a little of mine before I had it modified. I kiss and suck at it, the wetness and swelling give away her excitement. I savour her musky essence on my tongue.

Spreading her lips I gently insert her end. She moans and fidgets helping me guide it in. She complains slightly as I try and get it through the harness hole and she takes over, before pulling up and putting it in place.

"Pout for me?" She smiles.

I look at her and blow a kiss, the tip of her plastic dong rests between my inflated lips. She pushes into my mouth.

I look at her widening my eyes. I keep eye contact as I put on a faux oral blow job show. She takes me by the back of the head and face fucks me. I open my throat and almost gag before she withdraws, I take a breath as she plunges back down. I cover it with my thick slobber and saliva.

Drool and dribble hang between my lips and the plastic cock. She's quickly bending me over and taking me from behind.

Her cock enters my cunt smoothly and swiftly. My heart skips a beat. The tool finds itself racing up me. She holds it, then withdraws. Her beat is quick and fast. I put a hand out to hold myself as she fucks.

The wetness between my legs, the hunger, the need for this fuck is being answered. As she digs deep I hear her moan, it matches mine.

The fucking is hitting my spot good and proper. I feel the heat within spread across me like a wave. Her hands on me heighten my senses, her moans, soft and delicate,

are turning me on. My cunt feels swollen and wet through.

Her motion is constant and driven. It seems to be an endless barrage of pure passion and lust.

I feel my muscles twitch, a tightening in my lower body. A wave flies through me like a stone thrown into a pond. I feel spent, and used. Penny falls onto by back. Our skin sticks together and our perfumes smell strong.

She pulls out and I roll onto my back. She grabs a cushion that's sitting on the dining room chair and places it under my hips.

I smile, its round two. I spread my legs for her. My cunt feels fucked, but I'm wanting more. Seeing her between my legs, her tallness, her blonde hair and face. My clit swells and I get a flutter. "Come on Penny. I'm ready."

She widens my legs by my knees and positions herself over me. I love missionary sex between two women. Especially getting cunt fucked. When I'm on my back, it's usually uncomfortably getting bum rushed.

She enters me, she kisses and licks my neck. I savour it, I drag my pink nails down her back and she swears and kisses me passionately.

She starts digging me out. It's fast, her hips know what they are doing. The motion is considered and practised. We aren't going to last long. She breathes into me and we quiver and groan together.

We lay for a moment, a hot sticky mess, both catching our breaths. I feel her heartbeat through her chest.

"Come on, I've got to go." She says getting up.

"No, fuck me again!" I force my hips up showing myself to her.

"I'm going to be late for my appointment." She looks at my pussy glaring at her.

"Please fuck me again." I pout, flash my eyes and sulk.

"Fuck it!" She puts my legs up over her shoulders, she leans into me bringing my cunt hole higher. The cock enters, I smile at her.

She starts probing me slowly and builds up speed gradually. "Come on baby, make me cum!" I ask.

I feel the cock plunge into me, it helps her too, she smiles at the feel. I watch her face framed by my soft, smooth legs. On my back being gloriously fucked by this blonde amazonian goddess. Her hockey playing has made her fit, and her stamina and strength is second to none.

My cunt feels sloppy, my hole sucks and draws the cock up me. I feel it clutch and scrape at my tunnel. It hits the mark and I gasp. "Cum for me?" Penny demands.

"Fuck me harder." I plead.

She picks up her pace, my clit is getting hit with each bang. I moan each time as I watch her face, I catch her eye. She smiles, it pushes me over the edge. I cum loudly. Penny laughs, and tells me to 'Sshh'. I protest and blame her giggling.

"Come on get dressed." She says dragging me to my feet. "Fuck the cushions wet." She notices. I giggle again and blame her.

We smile and get our clothes back on, I grab my jacket and check myself in the mirror, I'm perspiring and red in my cheeks.

"Fuck, I need to save. My nose is too big, and I could do with tightening my cheeks." I comment and feel ugly.

Penny flashes a look "Tell me you're joking and you're not serious." She grabs me spins me round. "I don't know who you see in the mirror, but believe me when I tell you, you are gorgeous. Please promise me that you start feeling more positive about yourself." She plants a kiss on me and looks me in the eye. I turn embarrassed of this attention.

We leave the flat smelling of our sex. "I hope the owner doesn't come back any time soon?" I comment.

"I doubt it." Penny replies.

We call the lift and and get in. We stand into each other kissing, and groping. Just as the lift stops, we break, check ourselves in the mirror and step out.

"Let me know what you think and I'll pass your feedback to the vendor." Penny confidently states, more for the concierges benefit. "It was a pleasure meeting you Clare." She smiles.

She stops at concierge to sign the keys to the flat back in. We both realise the guy on the desk got an eyeful of our spectacle from the camera in the lift, its displayed, full screen, on his CCTV monitor. "She's a good ride." Penny laughs. The guy blushes, I flush a little and we exit.

"A couple of us are going out on Friday if you fancy joining us." Penny offers.

"Sounds nice, I'll be up for that." I answer.

"Girls on the prowl." She winks. I smile.

"Thanks for the fuck. We must do it again." I kiss her and walk off.

"I'm here if you want to talk. I'll text you in the week." Penny shouts after me.

"You do that." I return.

Yesok1
Yesok1
483 Followers