Clarissa's Ascension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert’s entire body convulses as his cock shoots a thick stream of hot cum into Sarah’s quivering cunt. As her pussy is flooded with Robert’s semen Sarah begins to wail with the onslaught of her own orgasm. The entire bed shakes. Their forms mutate into something completely unrecognizable. The two lovers become a single mass of demonic evil, wallowing in a hellish orgasmic frenzy of pleasure.

Their evil cries startle Clarissa who is just now being dried off by her handsome companions. Andy and Phillip wrap their arms around the sweet woman, trying to shield her. They have heard the cries before and wish to let Clarissa keep her innocence a bit longer. When the cries cease, the young men lead Clarissa back to the bedroom. They find Sarah sitting on the bed smiling. There is no hint that Robert was ever present except for the faint sweet musky odor.

“Andy, take Clarissa and get her dressed! Philip, I need your help here!” Sarah orders.

As soon as Andy and Clarissa leave the room, Sarah motions Philip to come to her. As he does so she spreads her legs and he can see Master Robert’s thick cream oozing from his beloved Mistress’s pussy. “I seem to be leaking my pet. Be a good slut and clean me up, please.”

Philip drops to his knees between Sarah’s legs and moves his mouth to her pussy. He begins gently lapping up Robert’s sweet cum. Sarah caresses Philips head as he expertly licks her clean of Robert’s seed. She experiences several small pleasant orgasms as Philip licks her. When he finishes, Philip stands before his Mistress, his almost painful erection pointing at the ceiling. Sarah smiles at her pet and reaches for his cock. She looks into his eyes and slowly strokes the throbbing rod.

Philip moans, “Thank you, Mistress, may I cum ma’am?”

Sarah answers, “Yes,” softly, as she wraps her lips around Philips sweet cock and sucks him down into her throat. Philip’s cock explodes as his body is wracked with pleasure. His knees weaken and he falls to the floor. Sarah climbs atop him and kisses him deeply, returning some of his cum to him. When Philip can stand again, Sarah takes him to the shower and they wash each other before dressing for the rest of the evening’s activities.

In the other room Andy is busy attending to preparing Clarissa for her big night. First he slips a pair of crotchless white silk panties up her perfectly shaped legs. Then he fastens a white lacy garter belt around her slender waist. Next he rolls the sheer stockings over her toes and up her legs. The white tint of the stockings nearly blends into her milky skin. The Master has forbidden Clarissa form sunbathing for two years to keep her skin beautifully white and unwrinkled. This has been a source of puzzlement to Clarissa as most of the Masters other pets are made to keep their skin darkly tanned. As Andy begins to clip the garter straps to the second stocking, Clarissa finally speaks the question that is plaguing her.

“Sir, I do not understand. I am a lowly slut, unworthy of such attention. Why am I being pampered so, Sir?”

“My lady, my sweet Clarissa, soon you will know pampering as you have never imagined,” Andy replies, smiling broadly at the girl he secretly loves above all the other sluts.

“But I should be serving you, sir! You are a favorite of our sweet Master. I am but a slut, to be used for pleasure…please,” Clarissa says haltingly.

“Soon you will be far above me, my lady…. I will er ah…. No I must not speak more,” Andy continues.

“Please my sweet friend, I am scared and confused, please please tell me what is to happen to me!” Clarissa pleads as tears stream down her cheeks.

Overcome by the sight of Clarissa’s tears Andy reveals secrets to her that he knows he is not allowed to speak.

“Sweetie, do not cry. This is a glorious night. You will become the Master’s forever like Phillip, Mistress Sarah, Master Robert and a few select others have including myself. It is a glorious life. Then in two days you will begin training to take you place as a Mistress over some of the Master’s pets. Soon you will rise above me and I will serve you if you will have me, ma’am,” Andy explains and bows respectfully.

“NO! I wish to serve. I am a slut, not a mistress, Sir!” Clarissa protests.

“You will be both, slut to some, mistress to others. The Master wishes it! It will have its benefits. Surely you have seen how much better Master Robert treats Mistress Sarah then he does others? Don’t worry ma’am, I will help you learn to accept your new role while finding away to enjoy being a slut,” Andy says in a sweet assuring tone.

“Please let me be your slut once more,” Clarissa says as she begins to stroke Andy’s already hard cock.

Andy overcome with his desire for Clarissa forgets his place in the new order and moves closer to her. He rubs his twitching cock on her face as he gently takes hold of her hair. “Suck my cock until I flood your sweet hot mouth, Slut!” Andy says in the firmest voice he can manage at the moment.

“Yes, my Master, fuck my hot cum loving mouth! Make your slut bitch swallow all of your big beautiful cock, sir,” Clarissa purrs as she wraps her lips around Andy’s cock head and licks the precum from his large gapping cum slit.

To Clarissa’s surprise, Andy suddenly pulls her hair and shoves his cock into her mouth. Clarissa has sucked Andy many times but tonight his cock has grown larger then she remembers it being before. She looks up at him as he forces his long fat cock into her throat. His sweet face has changed. His eyes are darker, his features harder. Andy begins to moan loudly. He is no longer Clarissa’s sweet friend. The animal sounds he is making remind Clarissa a little of Robert’s horrible cries from earlier in the night. Clarissa relaxes allowing Andy to ram his entire quivering cock into her throat. Andy’s balls hit her face and Clarissa is immediately struck by how hairy they are. Andy has always been very smooth. She assumes that the Master has ordered him to stop shaving his balls. As Andy begins shooting huge ribbons of thick sweet cum into her mouth, Clarissa realizes a forest of long thick brown hair now surrounds his cock and balls. She fears he is turning into the hellhound creature she saw earlier, but despite this fear she still enjoys the taste and feeling of Andy’s cum sliding down her throat and begins orgasming herself. As she does so, she hers Andy’s gentle whimpering as the last of his cum leaks into her mouth.

She lets his cock side from her mouth. Before her stands once again her sweet friend Andy, hairless as usual. “Thank you, Sir! Your cum is delicious. You have made your slut very happy,” Clarissa gushes.

“We must hurry sweet Clarissa. If we are late for the gathering time, I fear Master Robert will be extremely petulant!” Andy says with obvious fear in his voice.

Andy quickly puts the white bra that matches the other undergarments over Clarissa’s sweet perfect breasts. When he fastens the clasp her breasts are drawn together and pushed up forming a perfect cleavage. A white low-cut, strapless cocktail dress completes Clarissa’s ascension outfit. The short dress sparkles as if it is sown with diamond threads. The tops of Clarissa’s sexy stockings are clearly visible below the hem. Andy smiles as he gazes at the beautiful young woman and then stifles tears. The sadness comes from both the knowledge of the treatment Clarissa must endure on her final night as a lowly slut and the fact that Andy’s dreams of possessing Clarissa as his mate can never come true.

Andy quickly puts on his tuxedo and guides Clarissa to the hall where Mistress Sarah and Phillip are waiting. Phillip and Andy each take one of Clarissa’s arms as Sarah leads the way down the hall toward the grand stairway and their shared destiny. Mistress Sarah’s sensual body mesmerizes the young slut, as her nearly perfect ass sways in front of Clarissa. Sarah’s floor length gown, though colorless, shimmers in hues of purple from the jewels that cover the unearthly material. Slits run up each side of the gown, allowing glimpses of Sarah’s sheer nylons and the gloriously sexy legs they encase. The single strap purple high heels Sarah wears show off her perfectly manicured toes. Clarissa feels the familiar wetness in her loins and the flush of sexual energy as she recalls the joy of sucking and licking her Mistress’s tantalizing toes.

They reach the top of the stairs and Sarah begins slowly descending toward the great hall. Andy and Phillip hold Clarissa at the top of the staircase. The men looking like black pillars supporting an alabaster statue of a goddess. Clarissa gasps as she surveys the gathering that fills the great hall. The cacophony of sound that the hundred or so gathered in the hall were creating had ceased when Sarah came to the top of the stairs. Now all of the Master’s pets and guests were staring up at Clarissa. Clarissa is grateful for Phillip and Andy’s strong arms holding her. She feels woozy with fear and excitement as she watches Mistress Sarah glide across the hall and take her seat of honor before the crowd. Andy nudges Clarissa and the trio begins a long slow descent into what feels to Clarissa like an abyss.

Clarissa concentrates on Mistress Sarah’s smiling face and feels calmer as they reach the bottom stair and stop. Master Robert steps forward out of the crowd startling Clarissa. The look on her face clearly betrays her trepidation upon seeing Robert.

“What’s wrong, slut? Not happy to see, me?” Robert snarls as lips form an evil grin.

Not waiting for an answer, Robert reaches out and grabs a hold of Clarissa’s dress, just above her right breast. Yelling something about her being improperly attired her yanks hard and rips the beautiful gown form Clarissa’s body. Stunned Clarissa cries out. Robert slaps the sweet young women hard.

“Shut up, bitch! Phillip, take this worthless slut over to her place. I have business with your insubordinate worm of a friend here!” Robert says as he turns his harsh gaze to Andy.

Andy trembles before Master Robert, knowing he will face punishment for using Clarissa, without permission. Robert moves his face to within and inch of Andy’s face. Robert’s breath is hot and foul like that of an evil dangerous creature. Andy wants to retch, but somehow maintains his control as Robert begins to speak in a harsh tone that all who are present know means Master Robert is preparing to unleash his terrible wrath.

“You have abused your Master’s trust, you vile, scum-sucking, slug! How dare you take as your own that which you know to be your Master’s most special slut! You should be cast from His household for this! You are fortunate, the Master is not here and you only face me, scum!”

Andy nearly collapses as he awaits his fate. He does not care, he loves Clarissa and nothing could have made him turn down her. No fate is too much to suffer to pay for that one last time with her. Andy soon finds he is mistaken. Robert grabs him and raises him in the air. Andy feels the incredible strength of Master Robert and loses all control as fear overcomes him and tears stream form his eyes. Andy begins to beg for mercy. Robert in his rage does not hear or care about the hopeless pleas of the beautiful young man. Suddenly Robert flings Andy across the room like a child might discard a rag doll he was tired of playing with. Andy crashes into an oak pillar near the corner of the hall and falls to the floor in a heap, his body battered and broken. Clarissa tries to go to Andy, but Phillip holds her back to protect her from a foolish act. Phillip struggles to control his own emotions as well. The site of his friend being tossed away like trash enrages Phillip, but he is powerless to help Andy.


As others begin to move to help Andy, Robert bellows, “Leave the worm! He can lick his own wounds, we have a slut to test!”

Everyone freezes as they watch Andy transform back into the hellhound who had arrived at the lodge earlier. Only now instead of a proud fierce creature he is a mass of twisted and broken flesh and fur. Sarah openly weeps at the site and then turns away before using her powers to make the pitiful creature disappear. She could not affect his condition but she could allow him privacy. Robert turns to Sarah, his eyes glowing and snarls as if he plans to set upon her now. He thinks better of that course of action and instead turns toward Clarissa and Phillip.

“Strip the slut, boy and tie her to the table!” Robert orders.

Without hesitation, Phillip carefully removes Clarissa’s beautiful lacy undergarments, stripping her bare for all to see. He leads her to the table and she lies down. Tears stream down Phillips face as he places Clarissa securely in the four point restraints at each corner of the table. Clarissa is now naked, spread eagle, fully exposed and vulnerable for any one to use. As Philip tilts the table at a slight angle so all can view the Sweet young woman better, he mouths to her that he is sorry. Clarissa, though afraid smiles at her friend to assure him it is ok and she knows he has no choice.

Suddenly, Robert comes up behind Phillip and shoves him aside. Phillip crawls off and sits at Mistress Sarah’s feet. Robert places his mouth next to Clarissa’s ear and hisses that tonight she will prove her worthiness to become a permanent member of the Master’s household. Clarissa sighs, a combination of fear of Robert and his actions, elation at the thought of being the Master’s forever and the pain she feels for her sweet Andy causing her emotional overload. Robert begins running his rough serpent like tongue down her neck. The assemblage starts to buzz with arousal as they watch Robert lick the helpless, slut’s tits. Clarissa screams more in surprise then pain as Robert sinks his teeth into her right nipple. Robert backs away, allowing the group to see the small trickle of red fluid dripping from Clarissa’s breast onto her soft belly.

Robert goes and takes his seat next to Sarah and puts his feet on Phillip. Robert does this nonchalantly as if Phillip is an ottoman, not man, just furniture to be used. Sarah reaches down and strokes Philips cheek as the young man meekly accepts Robert’s abuse. Robert slaps Sarah’s hand away form Philip and then speaks to the gathering.

“It is time for the party of ascension. The Master wishes me to welcome his guests. He will be here in a few hours and wants you to feel at home in his absence and to enjoy his pets while you help us to properly test his beautiful slut’s worthiness. Enjoy!”

Suddenly the gathering is transformed. Clarissa sees she is surrounded not only by men and women. There are demons and other creatures Clarissa had previously thought were mere images in works of fiction all around her. Oddly, this feels normal to Clarissa, as if she knew of these servants of the Master all along. Without warning a male creature is upon Clarissa. If not for the greenish skin and hideous facial features, he would be taken for human. Without so much as a hello the demon, Ralabra is inside Clarissa. She feels his grotesque cock grow larger and larger has he pumps himself deep into her pussy. Pleasure and pain begin to mix. Clarissa has never felt her pussy so full. Ralabra is even larger then Robert’s creature cock. Clarissa begins to panic as she feels Ralabra grow larger still in her cunt.

Ralabra brings his evil vial looking face right next to Clarissa’s face, kisses her hard and then hisses, “My fabulous cock continues to grow until I cum, whore! You must find away to give me the pleasure I need. Show me what a good slut you are an how much you want to please me before my cock exceeds your cunt’s capacity, bitch!”

As Ralabra’s tongue licks Clarissa’s face she summons up all her remaining strength and speaks. “My Lord, you are a fabulous lover. Fuck your worthless whore hard. Allow me to pleasure you. I live for you pleasure sir!”

Clarissa moans seductively as she works her cunt muscles, making them suck Ralabra’s still growing cock. Just as she fears his dick will pierce into her belly, Ralabra’s unearthly cries fill the hall. Clarissa’s pussy is flooded with more cum then she can imagine and his cock immediately shrinks some. As Ralabra continues to cum deep inside Clarissa his body bucks wildly fucking her hard. Clarissa’s own orgasmic cries mix with Ralabra’s as the pair are now cuming together. Ralabra kisses Clarissa softly, thanks her and withdraws. Clarissa’s orgasm continues as one of the Master’s newer pets licks Clarissa’s pussy clean of Ralabra’s seed. Clarissa loses count of the number of orgasms she has before passing out with the young slut still licking the dripping cum from her cunt.

While Clarissa lay in her orgasmic stupor the party turns into a wild bizarre orgy. Every time Clarissa awakens someone or something different is fucking her. Her mouth, her ass, her pussy and nearly every other part of her body are being thoroughly used. She climaxes and passes out over and over again. Several hours pass and Clarissa is now conscious again. She is no longer tied to the table. She has in fact been free for sometime and willing giving herself to all comers. Her pussy and ass are sore and she is covered in the cum of countless beings. All around her wild almost unimaginable sex acts are taking place. She looks over at Master Robert who has his hand under Mistress Sarah’s dress and a young slut on her knees sucking his huge cock. Mistress Sarah has her head back, her eyes closed and is moaning as she nears climax. Robert looks over at Clarissa and smiles. He purses his lips as if blowing Clarissa a kiss. Happiness floods Clarissa and her body convulses in the most powerful orgasm of her life. Clarissa passes out with the image of the One true Master atop her, fucking her, loving her and the feeling of Mistress Sarah’s wet pussy kissing her lips. Clarissa is now lost in a trance.

Robert convulses and shoves his cock into the young slut’s throat who has been slowly sucking him. He pumps what feels like a gallon of cum down her throat as she eagerly swallows. Sarah also orgasms, thrusting her pussy hard onto Roberts fingers. Robert smiles, knowing his Master will be pleased. The Master’s favorite little slut has been thoroughly used and tested. She has proven worthy. The Master’s subjects have been thoroughly entertained. Robert leans back watching the fray as the orgy continues, imagining the great rewards the Master will bestow upon him for his good work. He thinks perhaps he will finally get a palace and slaves of his own to use, as he likes. Sarah feels a chill run though her at the sound of Robert’s joyous laughter. She knows from experience that Robert’s happiness and pleasure generally only comes at the suffering of others.

Suddenly all activity stops and the room becomes silent and still. A new powerful presence has arrived. The heavy oak doors of the lodge stand open. The nearly blinding light of the morning sun floods the great hall, illuminating the debauchery. Standing in the entrance is a tall strikingly handsome man. It is as if the Master materialized there from thin air.

Clarissa immediately revives from her orgasm-induced trance upon seeing her beloved Master. His kind, dark, sparkling eyes assuring her as always that she is safe and loved. The man Clarissa knew only as the Master was the most beautiful and commanding person she had ever seen. His face is flawless as if carved from the finest marble by a great artist as some ideal caricature of the perfect male face. The Master’s thick, black, curly hair flows to his shoulders like the hair of some Herculean citizen of Olympus. At six feet five inches the Master towers over all in his dominion, even his bastard sub-master, Robert. Clarissa always enjoys the way Master Robert cowers in the true Master’s presence.

The Master is wearing a collarless, royal blue, satin shirt under his perfectly tailored black tuxedo. The jacket is form fitted to his broad shoulders and well defined biceps. It tapers down perfectly over his flat abdomen and trim waist. A black orchid is pinned to his lapel. The only deviation from his dark, nearly colorless, attire are the rainbow sparks produced by the sun glinting off his diamond earring and the sparkle of gold from the chain he wears on his neck.