Clarissa's Ascension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert raises his head and looks upon Clarissa. He sees that her beauty is more radiant then ever before. Clarissa feels slightly faint as she sees Roberts’s forlorn face and recognizes that the slave is her former tormentor.

“Fear not, he will never touch you again, my pet. When Andy finishes reeducating him, Robert will serve as your dog,” the Master tells Clarissa in a soothing voice.

Clarissa turns back to the Master, who now stands nude before her. His only adornment is a squiggly golden amulet hanging at his chest on a hand woven chain. The Master’s large, magnificent cock is fully erect and standing proudly before him. The Master steps forward and takes Clarissa’s hands in his. Then he brings her left hand to his long, thick, throbbing shaft and her right hand to his heavy ball sack.

“Caress me my whore! Make the cum rise in your Master, so that I can fill you with my seed and complete your ascension!” the Master bellows in his sensual baritone.

The sound of the Master’s voice causes Clarissa’s pussy to flood. She feels her juices running down her silky thighs as her cunt muscles twitched and her body begins to orgasm. Maintaining her composure despite her heightened erotic state Clarissa begins to gently fondle the Master’s heavy balls and slowly stroke his huge cock with her delicate fingers. The Master moans and growls like a wild beast that is being serviced by his harem. Deep guttural noises come from deep with in him and fill the room with ethereal erotic noise. Andy shudders as he was overwhelmed by the sight, sound and smell of the intense sexual connection between the Master and Clarissa. The tightness in Andy’s pants causes him to squirm as he concentrates on not cuming in his pants.

The Master puts his hands on Clarissa’s shoulders and slowly slides them over her body. His fingertips are like small electrodes on Clarissa’s skin. She squeals in delight as her body experiences wave after wave of pleasure. Clarissa grips the Master’s cock tighter, stroking him faster, longing to be allowed to taste him. She hears the single word yes in her head and drops to the floor. Clarissa looks up at her Master seeking permission to suck his enticing cock. He smiles down at her and nods slightly. Clarissa then runs her tongue from his gapping cum slit to his heavy balls and back again. She licks the Master’s cock as if it is a sweet candy stick, bathing his cock in her warm saliva. Suddenly the Master grabs her head and forces his cock head into her mouth. Clarissa relaxes her throat, readying herself to be fucked deep into her throat. She works her lips and tongue on his shaft as he pushes the entire length down into her. The Master pushes his cock down into her throat until it completely disappears and her lips touch his balls. Then he remains still and awaits Clarissa using her magic on him. The Master thought Clarissa had become one of the best cocksuckers her had ever known. On this day she performs better then ever, repeatedly moving her lips up and down his monster cock. Each time she reaches the base she slides her tongue out to taste his musky ball sack. The Master groans as his slut pleasures him.

Just as Clarissa thought the Master was ready to flood her mouth with cum, he cried, “Enough Whore! It is time!” and pulled his cock from her mouth.

The Master pulls Clarissa to her feet and puts a hand on each of her hips. His strong hands grip her delicate body firmly. Clarissa feels his amazing power and goes limp as she anticipates the final ascension. The Master raises her high in the air as if she weighs no more then a small child. Clarissa hears the Master’s voice, but the words he speaks are foreign to her. It is in fact no language Clarissa has ever heard spoken before. Though she does not understand the words of the Master’s chant it causes a calm to wash over Clarissa. Her body is nearly convulsing as the Master’s grip and words make her swoon with pleasure.

As the Master begins to lower Clarissa’s body, she instinctively spreads her legs and wraps them around his muscular torso. As if guided by some unseen hand, the Master’s cock aligns perfectly with Clarissa’s descending pussy. Clarissa’s body stiffens as she feels his bulbous cock head touch her swollen labia. Her entire body shudders as the Master’s long, thick shaft slowly fills her to her depths. The sense of calm Clarissa felt gives way to a feeling that she is being infused with awesome powers. Both Andy and Robert stare transfixed at the scene, hypnotized by the Master’s continued chanting.

Finally, Clarissa is fully impaled on the Master’s throbbing cock and he ceases his chant. Clarissa holds onto the Master tightly with her legs and slides her arms around his strong neck. The Master stares into Clarissa’s eyes. Deep inside each of the coal black pools that are the Master’s eyes, Clarissa sees an intense sparkle as if lasers are being focused by a pair of fabulous gemstones deep within the Master. She feels the beams penetrate into her very essence.

The Master releases his hold on her and obeying a command only she hears, Clarissa begins riding the Master’s cock. Somehow she knows her very existence now depends upon giving her magnificent Master an orgasm powerful enough to suck a part of his greatness into her soul. Clarissa slides up and down the Master’s huge cock; squeezing his shaft with her well trained cunt muscles. The Master feels her pussy suckling his excited manhood, causing his moans to fill the chamber. Hearing her Master’s cries of passion, cries she has never fully heard before, Clarissa loses control. He body begins to shake even as she manages to continue to hump the Master. Clarissa fears she will lose her grip on the Master’s neck as wave after wave of orgasm send her into frenzied convulsions. As her screams reach a crescendo. The Master grabs Clarissa and holds her tight to his writhing body. Clarissa’s screams and the Master’s moans combine to create a symphony of passion. Suddenly, the Master pushes her down hard on his demonic rod. Though the Master has fucked her frequently, Clarissa has never felt his cock to be this large.

The Master’s cock is twitching violently deep within Clarissa, stretching her pussy in new ways. The Master’s moans turn to wails and Clarissa feels the first of many powerful bursts as he shoots his seed deep into her womb. Though lost in orgasm, Clarissa sees with complete clarity all that it means to be bound to the Master for eternity.

Clarissa, smiles as she looks upon the panting face of her Master and silently mouths, “I love you for all time, my Lord Lucifer.”

A deafening crack of thunder fills the lodge as the Master lowers his head offering Clarissa her first chance to kiss his horns. She softly kisses each horn as the couple’s breathing returns to normal. The Master lifts Clarissa off of his cock and sets her on her feet. He kisses Clarissa deeply and without a word returns to his chair.

“How do you feel now that your ascension is complete, my pet?” The Master asks in a sweet loving tone.

“My Lord, I do not know the words to express the magnitude of my joy and overwhelming gratitude I feel at receiving your gifts,” Clarissa gushes, beaming at her Master.

“I have an additional gift for you if you want it, my pet. Andy step forward and stand with Clarissa”

Andy quickly moves up and instinctively takes Clarissa’s hand in his. Clarissa squeezes Andy’s hand tightly in her trembling hand. The aftereffects of the Master’s filling her combined with her love for Andy, eliminates all chance of her controlling her emotions. Gentle tears of joy run down her cheek, trickling much like the Master’s thick cum is doing down her thigh.

The Master begins to speak softly, “Andy and Clarissa, you are amongst the most favored of my pets. You will serve together to help care for and teach my other pets from this day forward. As I know all things in my house, I know you have a great love for each other. I also know that this love does not interfere with your love and devotion to me. It would please me if you two pledged yourselves to each other as mates. However, this is a choice you must make freely and I will not impose it on you.”

Andy and Clarissa fall to their knees as one. They thank the Master for his generosity and proclaim his desire to be their desire.

“Let it be known that you are now one. Andy and Clarissa, all that remains for your union is the consummation,” the Master say’s joyously, “I will give you a short time alone while I attend to my guests. When the consummation is done, you will join us for the celebration of ascension!” As the couple embraces, the Master again fully dressed walks over to Robert and places his foot upon the lowly slaves shoulder, “You pitiful, worthless, worm, I now take from you what I once so loving bestowed upon you. I revoke you powers. You will remain in the form of a mortal. You will behave as a proper eunuch slave until your trainer informs me you have learned enough to become a slut again. Do not fail or you will be mortal in more then body, slug!”

With that the Master pushes Robert’s shoulder to the floor and orders him to keep his nose pressed to the ground until Andy retrieves him after the celebration. Robert knows it will be many hours before he will be allowed to move. He cannot imagine how long it would be before he will be allowed to orgasm again. Robert’s tears drip onto the floor as the Master turns and leaves the room to celebrate in the great hall.

Robert dare not move as he suffers through listening to Andy and Clarissa making love across the room. The couple consumed in their passion for one another have forgotten all about the pathetic creature that only hours before had lorded over them so cruelly. They lay together nude on the beautiful Oriental rug in front of the roaring fire, revealing in each other and their shared love. Their gentle caressing and kissing slowly becomes more passionate until finally Andy mounts his mate and their union is gently consummated. They share a tender climax and cuddle for a few minutes before preparing for the celebration.

Clarissa and Andy use the Master’s private bath to shower. They carefully wash each other and then dress. Andy wears a perfectly tailored black tux. He has a black orchid in his lapel now as only the highest members of the household wear. Clarissa is in an exquisite purple gown woven with jewels like Samantha’s gown. Andy and Clarissa have never been happier. They feel truly blessed by the Master’s generosity. As the couple steps through the door of the great hall, the assembly rises and erupts in thunderous applause. Andy has to help Clarissa walk to the dais and take her seat because she is overcome by the outpouring. The couple sits next to each other beaming as they begin their new life among the elite servants of the Master………………