Clark's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers

"Well, they're crazy," I said and immediately blushed. Gordie smiled back at me.

He told me he finally came to terms with being gay and he dated a guy on the gymnastics team for about a year and a half in college. I listened, though I was completely jealous. They broke up in the middle of senior year. When Gordie said the guy 'upgraded', I frowned. I didn't like when Gordie was down on himself.

He told me about how he came out to his parents the summer after he started dating Troy the gymnast. He told his mom first and she said she figured he was and had been confused when he 'dumped me' for Carla.

"Yeah, me, too," I joked and we both laughed hard.

When he told his dad, his dad said he already knew. "Don't be embarrassed, Clark," Gordie warned. "But, uh, Dad said he saw me fucking you in the tool shed. I apparently had you on the workbench and, according to Dad, I was 'tearing you a new one'. He almost busted in at first because he thought I was hurting you, but then he realized your reaction was not hurt when he saw that I was making you come."

"Oh, my god," I groaned in humiliation.

I told him how I came out to my parents Christmas break of my junior year. They both already knew as well. "They saw us cuddled up together on one of our sleepovers. The sheets had slipped down and we were apparently naked and you were spooned up against me. Not to mention when we, uh, stopped being friends, Dad asked me about it and I sobbed like a baby in his arms."

Gordie looked really embarrassed after that and muttered an apology. I shrugged and simply said, "That was a long time ago."

"The one thing I regret in my life more than anything was how much I hurt you," he told me. He looked me right in the eye and I knew that he meant it.

"I loved you so much, Gord," I said quietly. "I would have done anything for you."

"I know. I was having a hard time accepting myself. I tried to play it off... that we were just fooling around, you know, until I met the right girl. I knew the first time we fucked, that you were in love with me. I just didn't want to admit that I loved you, too... But I did."

After another beer, the serious conversation was done and we were back to laughing and joking. When Gordie drove me home, he parked the truck in the driveway and I hopped out. He climbed out and lit a smoke and took a deep drag. He walked me up to the front door.

"Thanks for taking me out tonight, Gordie," I said. "I had a really good time catching up with you."

"Me too, Clark," he said. He took another deep drag of his smoke and exhaled and flicked the butt into the yard.

I nervously cleared my throat. "Well, I'd better get inside..."

Gordie grabbed me by the shoulders and leaned down and kissed me. I was startled for a split second, but then relaxed in his grip. I raised my hands to his biceps and kissed him back. He opened his mouth and his tongue pushed into me. I hungrily accepted it and we kissed passionately right there on my parents' front porch. After a few minutes of deep kissing, he broke the kiss.

He touched his nose to mine. "I've been wanting to do that since I saw you in your office."

"Me, too."

"Can I see you tomorrow? I have to work, but I'll be off around 5."

"I'm off tomorrow and on Sunday... I'd love to see you."

"Great. I'll pick you up at 6."

Gordie gave me a quick kiss and I waved goodbye and went inside. My face was warm and flushed and I was grinning like a fool.

"Everything okay, son?" Dad asked with a knowing smile on his face.

"Everything's perfect, Dad. Goodnight," I said, still grinning as I headed up to my bedroom.

***

Saturday morning, I called the clinic in Chicago and got my test results. Everything was negative. I let go a huge breath that I didn't even realize I was holding. I thanked the doctor and hung up.

After lunch, I headed to the office supply store and bought a big flat panel monitor, a keyboard and mouse combo, and a couple of big external drives for backups. They had a docking port replicator for my HP laptop, so I picked that up as well. I bought a whiteboard and some markers and some miscellaneous office supplies. I called Gordie and told him that I was going to be at the office setting my stuff up. He agreed to meet me there since it was close to his office. We'd drive over to his house so he could clean up, then we'd go out.

I went in to work and got all of my stuff put away. I set up my desk and plugged the monitor and all of my new peripherals into the dock. I got my whiteboard hung on the wall. I looked around my little office and I smiled. It was perfect. I looked at my watch. Gordie should be here any second. I grabbed all of the empty boxes and dragged them out to the dumpster.

I closed the top of the dumpster and walked around to the front of the building. I gasped when I saw the black Yukon parked next to my truck. I turned and saw Bart leaning against the front door with his arms folded across his chest.

"I've been calling you, Clark," he said. "It's rude to not return your calls."

"I don't have anything to say to you, Bart. Why are you here?"

"I'm here to take you home."

Bart pushed off the wall and walked towards me. I backed up towards my truck.

"I am home. I'm staying here."

"I'm giving you a second chance, boy. Now, we're going to go back to your house and get your stuff, then we're going back to Chicago. I'm even gonna pretend that none of this happened."

"I'm not going with you, Bart."

"You're really starting to piss me off. I drove all the way up here and this is the thanks I get?"

"I didn't ask you to come up here. Please, Bart, please just go."

Bart suddenly pushed me up against his truck and wrapped his hand around my throat. He leaned into my ear, "Listen here, you little bitch, I'm the one who decides when we're done. And I'm not through with you yet."

"Please, Bart. You can get anyone you want. Please, just leave me alone."

I was on the verge of crying and Bart exhaled sharply. He was getting really pissed.

Gordie's truck pulled into the parking lot and he slammed on the brakes in front of us. Bart let go of me as Gordie hopped out of the truck.

"What the fuck's going on here?" Gordie asked.

"It's a private matter between me and my boyfriend," Bart said. "So, if you don't mind, fuck off."

Bart grabbed my arm and dragged me to the passenger side of his truck.

"Hey!" Gordie shouted and stepped up and pulled Bart's hand off me. "Keep your hands off him!"

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Mind your own fucking business," Bart growled.

"I'm Clark's best friend is who I am. And he doesn't want to go with you, right Clark?"

"I'm staying," I said.

Bart laughed as he looked Gordie up and down. "Ah, the best friend from high school. Did you know that little Clark here has a stash of pictures of you that he keeps hidden in a little box? He thinks his altar is his little secret, but it's obvious the little sissy's in love with you."

Gordie's eyes narrowed at Bart. "So what? That doesn't have shit to do with you. Now why don't you get the fuck out of here and go back to wherever you came from."

"All right. I've had enough of your fat ass," Bart said. He hauled back and decked Gordie in the jaw. The force of the blow knocked Gordie back and he slammed against his truck.

"Fuck this shit," Gordie grunted. He reached into his truck and pulled a hunting rifle out from behind the seat and loaded it. He brought it up to his shoulder and aimed at Bart. Bart backed up a few steps. I stepped back behind Gordie.

Gordie moved a step towards Bart. "I'm gonna tell you again. Clark ain't goin' anywhere with you. So, get the fuck out of here and go home."

Bart scoffed. "You don't have the guts."

Gordie cocked the rifle and shot it at the ground in front of Bart. Bart and I both jumped.

Gordie aimed the rifle back at Bart. "I'll fucking blow a hole in you before I let you touch Clark again."

Bart's eyes widened. "Are you fucking crazy?! You know what, you can fucking have him."

Bart spit on the ground in front of us. "He's a god damned crybaby. And if he was any good in bed, I wouldn't have needed to fuck around behind his back for the past two years."

"You bastard!" I shouted.

Bart narrowed his eyes and glared at me. "I hope you rot in this piece of shit town, boy." Bart got in his SUV and peeled out of the parking lot.

I just stood there crying. Gordie wrapped an arm around me and held me. He rubbed my back and tried to comfort me. "Shh... He's gone, Clark. He won't be back. You're safe now."

"He could've hurt you, Gordie. You know he was in the Army for eight years."

"He's a pussy. You stand up to guys like him and they back right down."

"I'm just glad you got here when you did."

Gordie let go of me. He put his rifle back in his truck, then shut the truck off and followed me inside. I showed him to my office and went to the bathroom to clean up. I returned my office and Gordie was leaning against the wall, deep in thought.

"You okay, Gordie?" I asked. I hopped up onto my desk and sat on the edge with my legs and feet dangling over the front.

Gordie looked up at me and nodded. "Yeah."

I could tell he was upset about something, but I didn't know what.

"If you changed your mind about going out tonight, I understand," I said.

He didn't say anything right away and I hung my head down. He stepped in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders. I looked up into his eyes.

"Clark. It's not that I don't want to go out with you tonight. I'm feeling a little insecure, I guess. I mean, that guy was a muscle stud. I can't compete with that."

"Gordie, there's no competition. I don't want Bart. It's always been you I wanted, Gord. Sure he's muscular, but when you used to hold me, your body was warm and soft and hairy. It comforted me. I always felt special when you held me. Bart was hard with no warmth, no comfort. He wouldn't even let me cuddle with him when we went to sleep."

"It's hard for me to believe that you'd want me after you had him. I mean, look at me. I've gotten fat."

"Gordie, you're not that fat. You're a big guy. You carry the weight well."

He looked at me with skepticism.

I lowered my voice to a whisper. "You're so sexy, Gord. Just you being this close to me... I'm so hard right now."

Gordie's eyes look down at my jeans. He ran his thumb over the small hard bulge that pointed to the left of my groin. He looked up at me in surprise.

I smiled at him suggestively and leaned in closer to him. My voice was low and seductive. "You wanna know something else, Gord? Bart had a small dick. He wasn't nearly as big and thick as you. He couldn't satisfy me the way you did."

Gordie looked at me with lust in his eyes. He lunged forward, grabbed my head in his hands and kissed me hard. I pushed my hands under his jacket and stroked his sides and back.

Gordie reluctantly pulled away from me. "Let's get out of here before I'm unable to control myself."

Gordie stepped away and reached down to his crotch and adjusted his large bulge. I hopped off the desk and locked up my office and the building and I followed Gordie's truck to his house and parked in the driveway next to his.

***

We went inside and he gave me a tour of the house. He had a three bedroom house with 2.5 bathrooms an attached garage. The front was brick, but the back and sides were siding. The downstairs had a separate dining room at the front. The living room was a nice size and had a fireplace; the kitchen and breakfast area overlooked the living room. Off the kitchen was a door that led outside to a big wood deck that had small steps into the back yard.

Upstairs were two small bedrooms with a bathroom in between. One of the bedrooms was set up as an office and the other had a small twin-sized bed and a dresser. The master bedroom was larger and had plenty of room for the king size bed with two nightstands and dresser. It had an en-suite bathroom with a separate shower and tub, and a small walk-in closet off the bathroom.

I told Gordie how much liked his home and asked him how long had he lived here, because there was nothing on the walls in the way of art, nor decorations of any kind, and all of the walls were painted the same off-white color. He shrugged and said he'd bought the house a year ago, but didn't really have any eye for what looked good as far as art and decorating. He may have had no decorating sense, but at least it was clean and uncluttered.

Gordie told me to make myself at home in the living room while he showered and cleaned up. When he came downstairs he asked if I was ready to go. He looked and smelled great. I could tell he had shaped up his beard and trimmed it down a little bit. He had on a dark blue flannel shirt over a white undershirt. His jeans were slightly worn and faded and fit nice and snug, showing off a nice bulge in the crotch. He wore the same boots.

He offered to drive, so I left my truck parked in the driveway. He lit up a cigarette as soon as we pulled out. I could tell he was nervous and I was too. Gordie felt like steak for dinner, and that sounded good to me as well.

Dinner was really good and after some initial nervousness, Gordie and I started talking more easily. He cleaned his plate and I still had a quarter of my steak left. I pushed my plate towards him and smiled. He blushed a little and stabbed my steak with his fork and put it on his plate and finished it off. I smiled to myself thinking how cute he was.

After dinner, Gordie asked if I wanted to grab a couple beers. I was okay with that, but I wanted to go somewhere where we could talk. He nervously suggested that we could pick up some beer and go back to his place and that's what we did.

***

We sat on the couch in the living room sipping beer and talking. The TV was on, but we weren't really paying attention to it. Gordie popped some microwave popcorn and we had that as a snack. He said something funny and I was really laughing hard. He reached over and brushed the hair off my forehead. "You're so cute when you laugh."

I blushed and smiled at him. I ran my hand over the top of his head and rubbed the short bristles of hair. My fingertips tingled at the touch and it sent shivers down my spine.

Gordie cleared his throat. "It was thinning, so I thought it'd be better to..."

"I like it, Gord. It feels nice to touch."

"You really make me feel good about myself, Clark. Sometimes I think if I was the ugliest slob on the planet, you'd still find me attractive."

I shrugged. "I don't know about all of that. All I do know is that I'm attracted to you. I always have been. You know, there's a lot of guys out there that like guys like you."

"Yeah, I've played around on the Internet a little. The bears like me, but I'm not really attracted to other bears."

"I'm not a bear," I said nervously.

"No, you're definitely not."

Gordie moved in closer and put his arm around me. He leaned into me and kissed me gently. We closed our eyes and kissed slowly and sensually. He explored my mouth with his tongue and I chased it with my own. Gordie finally pulled away, sucking and pulling at my bottom lip before letting it go with a pop. He ran his hand over my cheek and ran his thumb across my lips. He gave me a light kiss on the lips and whispered, his lips so close to me I could feel them moving, "Will you stay the night with me, Clark?"

"Yes, Gord."

I called home and told my dad that I was spending the night at Gordie's because I had a few beers so that he wouldn't worry when I didn't come home.

Gordie took my hand and led me upstairs to his bedroom. He turned on the lamp on one of the nightstands and returned to me. I put my hands on his waist. Gordie was so tall and his body was so big and stocky. He weighed nearly twice as much as me and stood nearly 8 inches taller than me. When he hugged me, it felt like his whole body surrounded me.

He looked me in the eyes and bent down and kissed me passionately as he unzipped my hooded sweatshirt. He pulled it off and laid it on the bench at the foot of the bed. I unbuttoned his flannel shirt as we continued kissing, and pulled it back and off his shoulders and arms.

Gordie moved his mouth down to my neck and lightly kissed up and down the side of my neck. His lips and beard tickled my skin and sent shivers up and down my spine.

"Oh Gordie," I moaned. "Your mouth and beard feels so good on my skin."

Gordie pulled my t-shirt off and unbuckled my jeans. I kicked off my Chucks and he pushed my jeans to the floor.

"So fuckin' sexy," he whispered as he ran his rough-skinned hands over my body and I shivered again.

I grabbed the bottom of his undershirt and tugged, and he knelt down slightly so that I could pull it over his head. His chest and stomach were covered in soft and thick brown hair from his neck and collar bones to his waist. His forearms and legs were covered in that same hair. He was barrel chested and his belly was slightly rounded, but not to the point where it was hanging over his waist. His arms where beefy and muscular from working outside. He had a tattoo on his right arm that he didn't have when I last saw him, a tribal pattern that went from his shoulder to his elbow. It was a similar design as the arm band on his left bicep.

"God, Gordie, you're so hot," I whispered as I ran my hands over his arms and chest and stomach. I felt his body shudder from my touch and I felt pride in the fact that I could make him feel pleasure. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. He moved back and sat on the bed and pulled his boots off. He lifted his butt off the bed as I pulled his jeans down. I laid them on the bench, then crawled onto the bed. He swung onto the bed and we laid down next to each other on our sides facing each other, looking in to each others' eyes. Gordie took off my glasses and put them on his nightstand.

I ran my hand along the top, back and sides of his head, feeling his short hair prickling my fingers. I traced down to his beard. He ran his hands all over my body. He reached his hands down to my briefs and tugged them down. I lifted my butt so he could pull them off me. I did the same for him. His large, nearly 7" long, thick, uncut dick flopped against his belly with a loud thump. His foreskin was skinned back, exposing his red helmet-shaped head. I saw him looking at my hard dick standing straight up against my belly. The head was red and wet and dripping from desire.

We reached for each other and began stroking as we made out. I grunted and moaned within a few seconds and I gripped Gordie's wrist to stop his movement. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I was panting and on the verge. Gordie moved his hand to cup and fondle my balls. He pushed me on to my back and bent over me.

"It's okay, Clark," he said quietly after licking my left nipple. "Don't hold back. Let it go. We've got all night."

Gordie cupped my balls and took me into his mouth. The feeling of his soft tongue and warm sucking mouth was too much for me to handle. I gripped his shoulder with one hand and the sheet with the other.

"Oh my God, Gordie. I can't stop it. I'm coming, Gord!"

My body shuddered and stiffened as I spurt into Gordie's warm sucking mouth. I could feel him swallowing as I panted. Gordie moved up and cuddled up next to me.

"Hey. What's wrong?" he asked me.

I looked into his eyes and he wiped away tears from my face. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"It just felt so wonderful, Gordie," I said. I was embarrassed to tell him that he was the last person to have done that to me. Six years ago.

I reached down between Gordie's legs and wrapped my hand around his fat cock. Gordie rolled on his back to give me access to him.

"Suck it for me, baby," he whispered. "Just like you used to."

robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers