Clarkson Habitat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kyle come out and meet the Yamoto's," Jack called through the closed door.

"We met," Kyle snapped. "Just now at the front door."

"Kyle," Jack said sharply and Kyle sighed. He knew that voice and he climbed off the bed and went out to the living room.

"Kyle," Jack said as pleasantly as he could to his outraged child. "This is Yamoto Aki and her daughter..."

"We met," Kyle interrupted. "On the shuttle. Hi Sona."

"Hello again Kyle," Sona smiled at him.

"Mrs. Yamoto," Kyle said extending his hand.

"Kyle, it is very nice to finally meet you. Your father has told me so much about you." Aki said with a big smile.

"I am glad to meet you Mrs. Yamoto," Kyle said, 'even though dad didn't tell my about you.' He thought viciously.

"I realize that this is quite a shock for you," Aki said, "please call me Aki."

"If you will excuse me Aki, Sona, Father," Kyle said stiffly, "I have to prepare for my Command Crew testing in three days."

Kyle walked as casually from the living room as he could and went back to his room, closing the door and settling back on the bed. He pulled his VR goggles from the backpack and proceeded to loose himself in destroying aliens coming to earth to devour all humanity.

"I can't really blame him," Jack said to Aki and Sona in the living room as he poured himself another glass of juice. He really wanted a scotch, but on a completely empty stomach, that was not a good idea.

"You should have warned him," Aki said with composure as she finished her first glass.

"If I had, he would have refused to come." Jack said.

"You don't know that." Aki retorted.

"I know how much he loved his mother and how he would feel if he knew in advance that we had to live together in order to get in here. This way he has to focus on his training for command crew."

"I told Sona as soon as the decision was made," Aki informed him. "She was not happy, but she understood that it was necessary for us to get here that certain sacrifices had to be made."

"Aki..."

"I think I will go talk to Kyle." Sona said suddenly putting her almost untouched juice down.

"Sona, let him be." Jack said.

"We are all talking about him, but not too him." Sona said simply. "And I am the only one here who has any idea what he is going through. Now you two go and check the kitchen or go for a swim or something. I will handle Kyle." She walked out of the living room and headed for her bedroom.

Sona slipped out of her flight suit and pulled on her robe over her panties. She needed a shower and she figured that that was the best way to get to Kyle. Their bathroom had a door into each of their rooms and she slipped through her door and knocked on his.

"Kyle, can I come in?"

"Damn it." Kyle said suddenly. "Yeah sure, I'm dead anyway."

Sona opened the door quickly and saw him pulling off the VR goggles and hid a sigh of relief. "What killed you?"

"Damn Martian sniper."

"OOOHHH, Alien Incursion four, you gotta watch for those snipers." Sona giggled.

"Tell me about it," Kyle said ruefully.

"I was gonna take a shower and I was wondering"

"If I would join you," Kyle asked and then slammed his hand over his mouth, his face turning an alarming shade of red.

"Well, that is an idea," Sona said laughing, "but I wanted to know if you needed to use the bathroom before I lock you out."

"I am sooooo sorry." Kyle blurted. "I don't know why I said that."

"Well, I am flattered that you feel that way, but don't you think we should get to know each other a little better before we jump to showering together?" Sona teased. "You already know my name; I am eighteen, just last week. I graduated from high-school in Monterey California, with honors and had been accepted at MIT for computer studies, specializing in AI stability. When this offer came up, Mother jumped at it and here we are."

"Well, you don't need to know much about me," Kyle temporized. "I'm nineteen, just finished my first year in electrical engineering and apparently been picked for tryouts for command crew."

"I am sorry this is such a shock to you," Sona said. "But you have to look at it from a different view point."

"What view point?" Kyle snapped.

"The one that says you are here, on the most exclusive and desired habitat in earth orbit, trying to get on the command crew."

Kyle paused at that. In all the surprises of the day, he had lost sight of the fact that he was here.

"I think if you and I put our heads together, we will be able to share this house with our parents and each other without stepping on each other's toes." Sona said simply. "What do you say, want to give it a try with me?"

Kyle looked at her outstretched hand and thought for a minute. She was right and he knew it.

"Okay, lets give it a try." Kyle said taking her hand. She pulled him off the bed and shook his hand firmly.

"Good, first rule, no matter what, knock before you enter our bathroom." Sona said simply.

"Deal," Kyle laughed.

"Good, now get changed, we are going swimming." Sona told him.

"I thought you wanted a shower?" Kyle stammered, remembering the small suits he had seen in his drawer.

"Changed my mind," Sona said as she slipped back into the bathroom and untied her robe. "Why have a shower when we can soak in a nice warm pool?" Her robe slipped off her shoulders and she looked back at him. "See you in five." She palmed the door switch and the door slide silently shut.

She leaned against the door and breathed deeply. 'What has gotten in to me? I have never been so brazen in my life. Mother would rip bloody strips off of me if she saw me do that. And Father would have killed me for being so suggestive.'

She dropped her robe and fought to control her breathing. Kyle was a handsome guy, but she had seen handsome guys before and never done anything like that. Sona moved into her room and opened her dresser looking for a bathing suit. They had supplied everything else; there must be a suit in her room. What she found might be called a bathing suit, if the designer was feeling incredibly creative. The two piece suit was black and consisted of a bandeau top that barely covered her thirty inch b cups. In order to keep breasts covered, she had to pull it down to just above her nipples and it sat just under the curve of her breasts at the bottom. The bottoms were as completely sheer as the top and had a full front, but tapered to a thong in the back.

'I can't go out in this,' was her first thought, then she saw herself walking out onto the pool deck and having Kyle see her. She could feel the heat between her legs and the dampness start to collect at her centre and she pulled the suit out of the drawer. She pulled on the too small suit and looked at herself on the mirror on the closet door. Her black hair hung down her back to between her shoulder blades and she pulled it into a tight braid. The suit fit like a second skin, her nipples were clearly visible and she could see the outline of her moist centre. Her own fluids were already turning the bottoms transparent and she was glad that she had shaved that morning. She wrapped a towel around herself, the better to surprise Kyle and left her room.

Kyle stood naked in his bedroom holding the tiny racing swimsuit and trying to force himself to put it on. A lot of the guys on the water polo team wore them, but he had always worn the baggier shorts. Still he didn't have a lot of choice at the moment. Sona would be in to get him any second and he was still trying to get dressed. He slipped the suit onto his legs and pulled it up. As it reached his waist he realized that he had to do something about himself. The top of his cock was sticking out of suit. He had always been ashamed of how big he was down there, but this was not time to worry about that. He pulled the suit down just enough and tucked himself between his legs and pulled the suit up quickly.

The tight dark blue nylon held him in place and he sighed in relief. He never had this problem with shorts and he intended to get some before he went swimming again. He looked in the mirror and saw the way the swimsuit looked like it was painted on and almost started to panic when there was a knock on the door.

"You ready in there?" Sona asked through the closed door.

"Uh, yeah, just a second." Kyle said quickly, grabbing his towel and wrapping it around his waist.

His door hissed open and he saw Sona wrapped in a towel and she held out her hand.

"Come on, the water looks great."

Kyle took her hand and she pulled him out of his room and down the stairs before he could do or say anything to stop her. They reached the pool deck and saw that they were completely alone. Looking up at the back of the house, they saw their bedroom windows and the frosted window of the bathroom. The sky overhead was a clear blue and the sun shone down on them filling them with warmth. For a second Kyle was confused at the appearance of the sun and blue sky, they were on a space station after all, but then it hit him, it was a hologram. Designed to keep people happy and give them a sense of night and day. Without taking off his towel he reached for the thermometer to check the temperature.

"The pool is set for twenty six degrees standard, I checked before I came down." Sona said. Kyle turned to look at her and almost fell into the pool.

Sona had shed her towel and was bent over facing away from him, laying her towel out on the sun lounger. Her porcelain white skin was gleaming in the overhead sun and thong of her suit showed her firm taught buttocks perfectly. She still wore the high heeled sandals that she found in the closet and they made her legs look impossibly beautiful. She turned to him after she got her towel settled to her satisfaction and almost giggled at his frozen expression.

For Kyle, the front was worse than the back; her nipples were hard and projecting through her suit. The bottoms had pulled up into the valley between her legs and he could see daylight between her thighs. She flicked her head to move her hair behind her and Kyle felt his heart skip a beat.

"Well, are you going in?" She asked still almost posing, one leg in front of the other, her hands behind her back, pushing her firm breasts out.

Kyle shook himself out of his stupor and nodded dumbly. He stood and pulled off his towel and tossed it on to another lounger and jumped in the pool before Sona could get a look at him. But he wasn't quick enough. She had seen the throbbing between his legs and as he dove into the pool, she had seen between his spread legs. Her eyes had been drawn to his crotch and she had seen the large head tucked tight into his suit. She gripped the edge of her lounger and fought for control of herself. She could feel her pulse rate climbing and her mind was filled with images of the two of them together. Their hot sweaty bodies grinding and thrusting against each other in the primitive rhythm from before history, her hand started to slide down her sweaty stomach when the splash of his entry hit her feet.

The sudden wetness was enough to bring her back to the present and she kicked off her sandals and dove into the water, hoping that it would cool her off, and at least give an excuse for her wet panties. She surfaced on the other side of the pool from Kyle and hung on to the side fighting for breath.

"Where are Aki and Dad?" Kyle called from across the pool. He hung from the side as well, fighting a losing battle to look only at Sona's face. The crystal clear water hid nothing of her now completely transparent swim suit.

"I think they are getting better acquainted." Sona said looking down demurely, only to realize this was a mistake as it put his growing length directly in her line of sight.

"And by acquainted, you mean..." Kyle said and Sona raised an eyebrow.

"This all came very suddenly to them as well you know." Sona said seriously.

*****

As soon as Sona had left Jack and Aki in the living room they had looked at each other and smiled shyly.

"I guess we had better go and unpack and whatever," Jack said rather lamely.

"Yes, we have a lot to talk over." Aki said simply. She turned and headed up the stairs; Jack paused only long enough to put the drink glasses in the sink and followed her.

The top of the stairs opened up to the two other bedrooms and they had to turn right around to get to their bedroom. The master bedroom and bath took up the entire front of the house. The king size bed stood on the outside wall, right over the entryway downstairs. The closet was at the foot of the bed and the bath was on wall separating their room from Sona's room. There was a bedside table on each side and a lamp on each. Matching dressers stood next to the closets. As with the kids' rooms, the closets only held flight suits. The dressers held underwear and swim wear, their robes hung on the back of the bedroom door.

Jack checked the dresser nearest the window and found his clothes and he put his back pack on top. He slipped his pad from the pack and took it to the bedside table nearest the window. He settled on the bed to plug the tablet into it's base when Aki turned to him.

"Why did you take that side?" She asked.

"I was married," Jack said simply and then laughed slightly at her expression of confusion. "Women always want the side of the bed closer to the bathroom."

"Your wife trained you well," Aki said with a smile. "I am pleased."

"Aki, we need to talk about this." Jack said seriously. "I am worried about the kids."

"Worry later Jack," Aki said as she unzipped her flight suit. She slipped it off her shoulders and she was naked underneath. Her suit puddled on the floor and she stepped out of it and walked on her toes to the bedroom door and hit the lock and privacy setting.

"Aki," Jack started as she stalked towards him like a jungle predator.

"Jack you teased me all way here," she said firmly. "You sat next to and would not let me touch you even to hold your hand. You made me sit in a different cab to get to the house and you have not been near me since we got here or in the last month."

Jack stood and started to back away from her. Standing was Jack's last mistake. Aki dove at him and wrapped herself around him, her legs locked around his waist and her arms around his neck as her mouth met his and she drove her tongue deep into his mouth. Jack's protest was cut off in mid syllable and his hands went to her bottom to hold her up and she moaned into his mouth as his fingers encountered her dripping hole.

He could feel her arousal and it was having the desired effect on him. Jack and Aki had been lovers for the second month after they accepted the offer from the habitat company. Aki was smaller than Jack but that meant nothing in the current wrestling match. She ground her wet bald mound against his rapidly firming shaft and Jack returned her kiss with passion. He walked her over to the bed and twisted as he fell. Aki squeaked in delight as he hit the bed first and she was on top of him. Cowgirl was her second favourite position. She continued to grind and rub herself against him. Her moans were becoming louder and more frequently as he now had his hands free to work.

Jack slipped two fingers into her dripping snatch and used his other hand to tweak her hard nipples. He twisted and pulled and Aki panted with desire. Jack knew that she liked a little pain with her pleasure and he had to force himself to cause her pain. Jack preferred to pamper and please his partner, not hurt and degrade, but he loved Aki and she loved him and sometimes you had to do what your partner wanted.

Aki released her grip on his and sat up with a deep sigh. Her change in position pushed his fingers in deeper and applied more pressure on her clit from his shaft. She pulled the zipper of his suit down and worked it off his shoulders. She slid down his body and moaned in disappointment as his fingers left her but she kept pulling the zipper and glowed with delight as his manhood came into view.

He was rock hard and dripping and like her he had also forgone underwear. Aki licked her lips and then his shaft as she moved back up to capture him in her mouth. Jack groaned in delight as she swallowed him whole. His late wife could only manage about half of his length. Jack never considered himself large, but Ellen had a small mouth and throat and a really severe gag reflex. Aki it seemed had none at all.

When she had him all the way in, she stuck out her tongue and lick the orbs before her. Jack twitched at that. Aki was the only one who had ever done that to him and he was still trying to get used to the feeling of being swallowed, never mind having his nuts licked. Aki finally came up for air and went right back down. Jack gathered up her hair and held it out of the way and used it as if it were reigns to control her speed. He had her set a slow and deliberate pace, he wanted to feel each inch disappear inside her warm wet mouth. He had to be sure that she used her tongue to make love to every inch of him, and Aki was more than willing to show him that she was.

She had both hands on his thighs, but only for balance. She was on her knees and had positioned her feet to support her weight and to be able to grind her pussy on her heel. She really got off on being used and so far Jack was the best she had found to do that to her. Her husband had been to gentle on her as well.

Her husband had introduced them shortly before his death. Jack had been at the plant to oversee a new ventilation system when an air lorry lost control and hit a fuel tank. The resulting explosion had killed fifteen, including the driver of the lorry. Her husband Akira had been badly burned in the explosion and Jack had been the first to reach him and pull him to safety, but he died before he could be taken to hospital. Jack had visited Aki to inform her of how her husband had died. They had talked about the loss of a spouse and Jack shared his own loss. Jack had attended the funeral and helped Aki. She had no other family other than her daughter.

Aki pulled off of Jack's spit polished shaft and climbed back up his body till she was laying directly on top of him. She put her opening directly on top of his shaft and settled down with a deep sigh of delight.

Jack groaned in pleasure at the tightness of her tunnel. The wet velvet glove of her passage was heaven and he fought to control himself and not explode instantly. As her pelvis met his Aki twisted and rubbed her nub of pleasure against his pubic bone. The shivers went directly up her spine and into her brain.

Jack reached up and grabbed her nipples again and pulled sharply. Aki screamed and gushed all over his stomach. She was still grinding and rubbing as she rode out her release. Tears flowed from her eyes and her mouth hung open, her tongue hanging out.

Jack could feel the fluttering of her internal muscles and did the worst thing possible, he bucked his hips. Aki screamed in delight as she felt Jack bounce her up and let gravity drop her back down. The head of his shaft hit her cervix and she hit her peak again. She fell forward onto his chest and fought to catch her breath.

Jack removed his hands from her breasts and gripped her buttocks firmly, pulling them open slowly as Aki came down from her high. When her breathing was almost under control he bucked again, only this time he tapped his finger against her rosebud. Aki went wild at the contact and her mouth was still open in a silent scream as she squirted for the first time in her life.

Jack kept a firm grip on her and continued to drive his hips up and down into her. Aki was as limp as a rag doll in his arms. Her mouth hung open, her eyes were hooded and she seemed almost catatonic as Jack continued to assault her lower body.