Clarkson Habitat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers

He paused only long enough to roll them over and lifted himself off of his barely conscious lover. He stood at the side of the bed and pulled her towards him. Lifting her firm legs over his shoulder he grabbed her thighs and started to pound with a vengeance.

Aki fought to catch up with the man driving her higher and higher to places she had never dreamed possible. She could barely see as she moved her hands first to her breasts to twist her own nipples then down to her steaming splashing centre.

"Jack," she panted, running her hands up his stomach. "Please cum, Jack please, I can't take any more."

"Well you are going to get it." Jack grunted and he increased his pace. Aki tried to meet him thrust for thrust, but she had no coordination left. She could only let Jack use her body to release his own pent up need. She tightened her internal muscles as much as she could, trying to get Jack to release his passion and it worked.

Jack started to feel the end coming. He could feel it in his toes and quickly climbing up his legs. His sack climbed up between his legs and he felt the explosion as he started to lose his rhythm. Just before he lost complete control of his body he reached down and pinched her clit tightly. Aki screamed out loud and squirted all over him again as his own essence erupted deep inside her. Four five six ropes exploded inside of her painting her tunnel.

Jack collapsed on top her, both of them panting for breath and covered in sweat. Jack rolled onto his back before he became an uncomfortable weight on top of his lover. Aki moaned in disappointment as he slipped out of her but she rolled onto her side with him and snuggled on his shoulder. The two lay in their bed, enjoying the afterglow and touching each other softly exchanging small kisses.

"I love you," Aki said softly, hoping that Jack would hear her and afraid that he would.

"I love you too," Jack said just as softly. Aki lit up like a marker beacon and kissed him passionately. Jack responded and felt himself start to harden again. "You better stop that or we may never get out of this room."

"Fine with me," Aki said as she moved down his body and took his rapidly hardening pole into her mouth, relishing the flavor of their mixed juices.

"What about the kids?" Jack protested feebly.

"What about them, Sona can fuck you later if you want, in the meantime she has Kyle and you are mine."

"What are you..." Jack stopped talking as Aki swiveled her body and dropped her messy pussy down on to his mouth as she swallowed him to the base.

*****

"How are the new acquisitions doing?" The voice came out of the darkness, the large chair held the chairman of the board. No one had seen his face in years, but voice recognition software confirmed that it was him.

"Excellent sir," the female aid announced as she punched up holo-screens in front of them. "All of the adults have responded to the compound as predicted. The children still have the inhibitors on at a high enough level that they can feel the desire, but are too embarrassed to do anything about it. As per protocol, there are no children under the age of consent." The screens showed all of the new parents engaged in some very energetic sexual practices. The aide scrolled down the list and showed that most of the established residents were doing the same thing.

"Excellent and the contraceptives?"

"The new airborne version has been introduced. The monitoring collars are indicating a level of effectiveness of ninety nine point four. Between that and the dosage included in the food, we are at a uniform one hundred percent. Sperm production is down by eighty six percent and egg retention is approaching ninety four percent."

"I want it at one hundred percent across the board." The voice demanded harshly.

"Sir, you just added another sixty people to the sample selection. It will take time to acclimate them properly to give proper data. Prior to the introduction of these people, we were approaching a firm one hundred percent on all levels."

"I know, but I hate having anything that is not perfect."

"Yes sir, shall I inform the board?"

"Yes, after."

"Yes sir," she said as she set down her tablet and knelt between the still unseen legs and took a deep breath.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers