Clash

Story Info
Gemma Arterton clashes with an extra.
5k words
4.76
17.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tevok
tevok
120 Followers

Disclaimer: This is purely fictional; the events depicted never happened, nor do the celebrities depicted act in such ways. This should, in no way, be considered a true story; despite that, minors should also not be reading further. I take no responsibility for any injuries you may suffer while reading this, especially not hand injuries.

This is set during the filming of 'Clash of Titans'

*****

"And that is a wrap! The scene is good, thanks everyone!"

I looked on as the actors allowed themselves to relax, breaking character as the cameras stopped recording their every move. Even as a mere extra, I could see this was a difficult thing; after all, if it was already difficult just having to wear this Ancient Greek-like armor, imagine the ones having to wear it AND act, or the women wearing those loose dresses that felt like they would fall off at any moment...

"Damn, it sure is hot around here."

As I turned to the voice, I gave a brief smile at seeing one of the film's female stars, Gemma Arterton. "Taking your clothes off certainly helps cooling off. I don't think anyone would mind if you did that."

She promptly hit my arm, but the smile on her face showed she hadn't actually been offended. She started walking away and I watched her go, enjoying the view.

It was hard to believe that a mere extra like me could end up getting this close to the one of the main stars. Fortunately, sometime after shooting started I had helped her in rehearsing her scenes and also helped her practice her stunts; through our practice we started getting to know each other better.

We spent our free time between shots talking about ourselves, found out we both loved soccer—and of course I got to make fun of her team, Charlton Athletic—talked about things we both liked, and quickly we ended up forming a sort of friendship on set. As we got comfortable with each other, As we started getting comfortable around each other our conversations started getting... more steamy.

I would be lying if I said I didn't find her attractive, or that I never fantasized about fucking her. She was a Bond girl, for God's sake! How could I not fantasize fucking such a hot actress?!

Of course, it never got more serious than just harmless teasing from both our parts. I was somewhat afraid to be more forward and destroy our friendship; 'course I wanted to fuck her, but being around her made me see she was more than just a mere piece of meat. She was fun and charming; despite the little time together, she had become a friend.

As such, I had made a resolution...

---

I found Gemma later, leaving the set after having finished her scenes for the day. With most of the scenes needing soldier extras over, I too was mostly free myself—unless Leterrier decided to reshoot some scenes, otherwise I could very well pack up my things and leave. It was somewhat sad, mostly cause this meant I would soon have to leave Gemma.

"Are you finished for today?" She asked me, smiling.

"Most of my scenes are over by now, I'm gonna go change and then get a rest." Looking over at her, I saw she was still in her dress. "So, are you gonna take my advice and get naked?"

She gave a chuckle at this, before adopting a sultry smirk. "I might. Want to come to watch?"

"Oh, I would love to." I answered with a laugh of my own. I was talking the truth, though.

She laughed too, a small and controlled, lady-like laugh that made me twitch. "Seriously though, want to come over? I can get you something to drink, watch a game or something."

"You are up. But I don't think second division teams are playing today." She gave me a glare at that comment, and all the way to her trailer we kept teasing it other.

"Make yourself at home." She said once we got there. The trailer was surprisingly spacious, and I promptly sat down on the seat by the TV. "You can take off that thing if you want. It must be quite heavy and hot in there, tin man."

I mock glared at her, before smirking. "Only if you take off yours first, princess."

She looked at me with a grin. "You really are persistent, aren't you?" I merely shrugged, and she got a thoughtful look on her pretty face as if considering my proposition. "You do know I'm not a princess, right? That is Alexa's role."

"I know that, but to be fair you are much more beautiful than her." I saw her blink in surprise, not expecting the compliment. "Andromeda is supposed to be so beautiful the Goddesses themselves felt jealous, right? Maybe you should have been the one getting that role."

I knew she was used to being handed compliments, but she still blushed a bit. My smile widened; that is just what I hoped for.

Suddenly a smile formed on her face, so malicious looking it made me shiver. "You know what? I might just accept your proposition if you ask nicely." As I opened my mouth to ask her what she meant, she beat me to it. "Take off your costume first, though."

"I'm gonna need a little help with that, though."

Raising an eyebrow, Gemma came closer to help me. The prop guys really did a great job in making those things as realistic as possible, and it was very cool wearing them, but they were awfully difficult to take off. Instructing Gemma on how to help, we eventually managed to take off the armor plate in a few minutes.

Beneath the plate was a common tunic, similar to the ones we usually envision ancient greeks wearing. It felt very comfortable being out of that, even more so since now I could feel Gemma's hand on my chest when she helped taking off the last bit of armor.

"Well, tin man, I think that is the first time I see you without that."

"Too bad I've never seen you without that too." I said, pointing at her dress. Again she gave a small blush, now followed by a sultry smirk that made me hot.

"Most of the filming is over by now. Do you still have any scenes?" She asked.

"Not really, unless they want to reshoot some of the palace scenes I don't think I will be needed anymore." I said, a hint of frustration in my voice.

"I see. Then I think it is about time I thanked you for everything."

"Seriously, you don't have to thank me. If anything I'm the one who has to thank you, having a star like you give me the time of the day made all this more than worthy enough."

She blushed a bit and came closer to me. "I usually feel lonely while filming, but this time it was different. You were a real friend, a gentleman almost, and I really enjoyed it. I really, reaaaally have to thank you." I felt myself shivering as she touched me, her fingers tracing over my clothed chest. She came closer, whispering in my ear. "Besides, I think we both want the kind of thanking I have in mind."

My mind pretty much shut down at the implication, all its power being redirected downwards as I felt myself getting hard. I made no complaint as she guided me to her bed and had me sit down, looking down at my face with a sultry smirk as she moved seductively in front of me. Though I came to my senses, I still kept immobile as I took in the sight in front of me; especially when Gemma crawled into the bed, straddling me before keeping her little dance.

I had planned to finally throw caution to the wind and try seducing Gemma today; hell, it was probably my last day on set and it was very unlikely we would keep in touch anyways, so I decided to finally act on my feelings—or my cock's instincts, more likely. Yet even in my best case scenarios I would not expect receiving a lap-dance by Gemma Arterton.

Gemma started moving the straps of her dress, letting them fall from her arms but quickly lifting her arms before her breast were exposed. I let a frustrated groan at that, while she laughed at my reaction. "What is the matter, getting impatient?"

"You fucking tease." I said through gritted teeth, making her laugh more. "What you are doing should be a crime, I've waited so long to see those in person and then you go and tease me like that..."

"Oh, really? How long have you fantasized about me, if I may ask?" She moved forward, her cheek brushing against mine as she whispered huskily in my ear. "Was that 'Quantum of Solace'? Did you imagine yourself on Daniel's place, me naked in a bed while you fucked me hard?"

"Of course, who wouldn't?" I said, turning my face slightly so I could brush against her. "Though I've fantasized about you since 'St. Trinian's', and then even more after 'The Boat that Rocked'. Hell, since we started going around I've had to control myself not to just grab and kiss you all the time."

"I'm flattered. Since I first came to you I've always hoped you would do just that, grab me and fuck me so hard I would be unable to film for over a week!" At this she pulled back, eyeing me with lust in her eyes as she finally let go and allowed her dress to slip completely. Her supple breasts stood to attention, her nipples showcasing her excitement. "Can you do that? Would you, please, fuck me hard?"

I did not answer her, merely shooting forward to grab her globes in my hands, squeezing them hard as if to make sure they were real. She gave a sharp moan at the action, even more so when I pinched and twisted her nipples. I looked up, smirking in challenge at her; she looked down at me, her face twisted in a mix of pain and pleasure, her hazy eyes glaring at me.

Suddenly one of her hands went to the back of my head, grabbing my hair and pulling me closer to crash my face on hers. Her pouty lips mashed hard against mine, wasting no time in forcing my mouth open and shooting her tongue into it. I felt her tongue explore and dance inside my mouth and quickly countered myself, our kiss becoming like a battle; I smirked in the kiss, liking her aggressiveness. Pinching her nipples harder, she gave a small yelp of pain; distraction enough for me to force her back and 'win'.

"No fair, you cheater!" She said, soon losing her voice as my mouth descended from hers and started kissing her neck. She moved her face upwards, giving me more access to her sensitive skin; meanwhile my hands kept on her chest, fondling her breasts.

Suddenly, much to my pleasure, Gemma started moving on my lap; more specifically, she started bouncing. The feel of her bouncing off my covered but still extremely hard cock put my concentration to test, as my licks and kisses along her neck started becoming more irregular. Of course, Gemma didn't let that escape.

"What is the matter, losing control already?" I could hear a hint of laughter in her voice.

Without warning I bit on her neck, not violently but enough to make her yelp and shut her up. Licking on the little mark it left, I started trailing my mouth lower; stopping to spend more time on the junction between neck and shoulder—which elicited a bigger response—and then her collarbone, before delving my head to substitute one of my hands in the handling of her breast.

I felt her hold her breath as my lips trailed up her mound, kissing till they reached their center; then she let out a deep moan as I took it in my mouth. I sucked hard on her tit, letting my tongue play around the nipple and occasionally biting—this seemed to elicit the stronger responses from her. I looked up while continuing my ministrations, seeing her head thrown back as she bit her lip to stop herself from letting louder sounds.

"Am I the one losing control now?" I smirked, changing breasts and sucking her other tit in my mouth. They were just as I expected: not very big, but still a solid globe that fit just right in my hand. I sucked her hard and harder as I delighting myself on her moans, my hand handling her wet boob roughly as she kept bouncing on my lap.

"Enough!" Gemma suddenly screamed, grabbing my hair and pulling it from her chest. "I can't stand it anymore! I need your cock inside me now; I need you to fuck me!"

That was the last straw for me too. I roughly pulled her to me and kissed her before standing up, grabbing her by the thighs to bring her with me, then spinning around and breaking the kiss to throw her back on the bed. She squealed at the action; taking this chance I removed my clothes—the tunic and also the skirt-like thing from the costume. Once I finished I was completely naked and standing in fro not the bed, I looked back at her, I was delighted to see she had finished taking her dress too; the way she laid there, totally naked, kinda reminded me of those old Renaissance paintings. I couldn't believe my luck at having this goddess wanting me to fuck I her.

And from the way she licked her lips as she looked me over, I could see I wasn't the only one enjoying the view.

"Damn, I can see why you were chosen for the soldier role." She said; crawling to the edge of the bed on all fours, she starting trailing my abs and then coming closer to kiss them. True enough, my physique had been the motive I was accepted as a soldier extra.

Her hand came down to my groin, slowly trailing along my now uncovered hard-on. "I didn't know Greek soldiers used swords that long, though. It must have been uncomfortable, having that heavy piece of armor covering it..." Bringing her head down she started plating small kisses along the shaft. I groaned a bit as it twitched whenever her delicious lips touched it, and she looked back at me with a devilish smile as she kept kissing it. Finally she went for the tip, giving it a peck as her hand gripped the shaft and starting stroking it.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned, not believing she was doing it. She kept looking at my facing, her hands getting faster and faster as they jerked me off.

"We waited so long, I guess we can wait a little more. Right now I want to see how sharp that sword is." After that lame pun, she looked back at my 'little' friend and promptly blew it before sucking it in her mouth.

"OH FUCK!" This time it was almost a scream as I felt her mouth work on my cock just like mine had her breasts before. Her tongue twirled around the head, her mouth sucking it hard as her hand kept stroking what she could grab. I felt as if on heaven, throwing my head back as I moaned. "Damn you, you little cock-teasing slut!"

I had no control of what I said, but seeing from the fact she just sucked harder it seemed she didn't mind the name-calling.

As she kept sucking me, I felt myself losing more and more control. Damn, not only was she fucking hot she was also extremely talented; I had to wonder how often she used that talent, and how much she had achieved through it.

Suddenly she stopped, letting go of my cock with her hands and also taking her mouth off. I looked at her, enjoying the view of her red-tinted face and the slight glint in her lips. "Don't you think it is over yet, soldier."

She held my cock again, making it point straight at her face as she approached it. My eyes widened as her mouth moved further than before, engulfing more and more of my cock till it had difficulty going further. I could see her eyes widen as she was unable to go further and started to gag, having to pull back for air. "My God, I couldn't take it all!"

"I get that sometimes." I boasted, moving my hand to her hair and grabbing it. "You just have to get used to it."

"Wai-"

She didn't finish as my fist on her hair pulled her forward, making her once again take me in the mouth. I slowly pulled it closer, making her take me in the mouth despite her protests. I managed to make it go all in, her nose burying in my pubic hair as my cock was squeezed by her tight throat. I groaned at the feeling as she adjusted to the invader, the excessive salivation helping to lubricate the act. As I felt her start to panic from lack of air, I let her go so she could breath.

"You bloody motherfucker!" The Brit screamed at me. Her face was very red, her eyes a bit tear-stained and a bit of spit on dripping.

"Sorry, I get carried away sometimes." I apologized. Shit, did I fuck it up? Did I go to far?

As she regained her breath, she looked back at me. "You can get carried away as much as you want, I love some rough sex. Just didn't expect you to." She gave me a wink. "Now go ahead and fuck my face, you motherfucker."

"I didn't know Brits could be this vulgar." I remarked, grabbing her hair roughly and yanking at it, eliciting a yelp of pain from her. "You kinky slut."

She deepthroated my cock again, and once again I held her there. This time I allowed her free movement and soon she started bobbing her head up and down, my own hips moving along as I literally fucked her mouth. I kept mumbling as it went own, spewing 'Fuck yeah' or 'That's it slut' as she kept sucking me like a pro. I eventually took her by surprise when, as she tried pulling back, I instead grabbed her hair roughly to keep her head still and promptly pushed my hips forward to put my dick down her throat again.

The feeling of her esophagus milking me, complete with the natural lubrication of her saliva—which was dripping from her mouth—had me almost on the edge. I barely noticed as she tapped me in the thigh, signaling for me to let her go.

"Bloody hell, that was intense." She said, looking at me. Her face was a complete mess; by now her face was so red I couldn't understand how she was still alive, and tears were rolling down her cheeks as she coughed.

"Sorry" I said, pulling her up so she was on her knees on the bed. She looked at me, her eyes a mix of sheer animal lust with a bit of fear too.

"Hey, I told you to go all the way. I like that, it's just..." She chewed on her lip for a moment, making her face even sexier despite her current state. "God, it's been so long since I've been fucked like this. And I really like it is you doing that."

She moved forward quickly, giving me a quick peck in the lips—thankfully, it was fast enough that I didn't taste myself—before letting herself fall back against the bed. "Now come on. I want you to be as wild with my pussy as you were with my mouth!"

Not needing her to ask twice, I jumped in the bed alongside her and quickly buried my face again in her chest, biting her tits while my hand went lower to her pussy. At first she squealed, then started to moan as two of my fingers entered her pussy without warning and I right off the bat fell into a brutal pace, making her scream in ecstasy at my eagerness.

She wanted rough? She would get it.

"Oh fuck! Finger my pussy raw!"

As I started feeling an increase in the wetness, I suddenly stopped my ministrations and stood with my knees on the bed. Giving a brief slap at her breasts, which made them bounce deliciously, I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her closer, bringing her rear end off the bed; understanding, she circled her legs around my waist as my cock stood ready at her entrance.

Pushing forward hard, without gentleness, I delighted myself at her hard and long moan as my cock penetrated her insides. I started moving, thrusting my hips with force as I drilled in her. She did nothing, merely letting herself be dominated and grabbing the bed sheets as she moaned like a whore getting pounded.

And pounded she got.

Her pussy was incredible, still so tight I had to question her experience. Her mouth had certainly been around; my guess was that they rarely got past it. Well, their loss my gain.

Gemma was arching her back, trying to get her hips higher to increase the penetration; the back of her head was pressing so hard against the bed, trying to bury itself, that I wouldn't be surprised if she made a hole through that. Her mouth was perpetually opened, such high-pitched sounds coming out that I was sure she would be getting hoarse later.

"You like that, you little slut? Getting pounded like a cheap whore?"

"Yes! Yes, I love it!" She moaned out as I increased my tempo. "I love cock! And I love yours even more!" One of her hands left the sheets and went to her chest, pinching and rubbing her nipples to increase her pleasure. I groaned at the sight, enjoying the view.

tevok
tevok
120 Followers
12