Clash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her closer by her hips, allowing my cock to bury balls-deep into her pussy—by now she was almost on the vertical, upside-down. I almost considered getting up and placing her fully upside-down; in the end I decided not, as that would mean having to stop fucking her. I just drilled into her pussy harder, feeling myself start hitting my limit.

"Oh fuck, you are so fucking sexy and tight, I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Hhhhmmm, don't stop! Keep going, cum in me if you want but don't you dare stop!"

"You dirty slut... I'm cumming!"

With a last, mighty thrust I buried myself in her upside-down pussy, the position allowing for my cum to flow out easier. She moaned as I emptied myself in her, my cock jerking inside her. I eventually pulled out, breathing ragged, and laid down by her.

As soon as I did that, Gemma rolled and climbed over me. "You sure did fill me up."

I raised an eyebrow, surprised she still had stamina to go on. I rarely got spent after cumming just once, but most women did; I might have just found my match.

"Well, I'm ready for another round if you want."

It was her turn to raise an eyebrow, as she looked at my crotch and found my member still hard. "Bloody hell, and here I thought you would need some convincing." Smiling seductively—well, any of her smiles was seductive—she moved so she was straddling me, her pussy inches from my cock.

"Wait, you want to ride me?" I asked. "I was thinking of another position, considering your tastes."

She smirked. "I think I know what you are thinking about."

Getting off me, she got down on all fours as I approached her on my knees. My hand went to her firm buttocks, squeezing it before smacking it hard. Gemma yelped and gave a brief jump, but turning her face to try and look at me. "Wanna be drilled from behind, slut?"

"Yeah, I've been a bad girl lately." If I wasn't hard yet, I would have just gotten so just from the way she said that.

"You have, haven't you?" I smacked her again, and once again she jumped. "A big star like you, sucking off an extra and letting him pound your little pussy raw. You are worse than a whore, you know that?"

Another smack, and now a moan. "Yeeees, I know! I'm a whore, nothing but a dirty whore who loves cock! Fuck me, take me hard like you want to!"

"How is it a punishment, if you want the cock, you British whore?" I smacked her again, and this time pushed my hips forward to tease her clit with my cock.

"I will let you take me whichever way you want" She said sultrily, pushing her butt back. "Go on; teach me a lesson, make me your slut, your whore... Fuck me hard!"

I understood what she was implying and, with a final smack, positioned my cock at the crack of her ass. Without giving her any warning I shoved forward, sinking most of my cock inside her backdoor. It was VERY tight, almost painfully so.

"OH MY GOD!!" Gemma bellowed; if it was difficult for me, I could only imagine how unbearable the pain was to her. "Take it out!"

Instead of complying, I grabbed her by the hair and made her rise, making her lean on me and kissing her hard on the mouth. Her cries of pain were drowned in my mouth as I kept kissing her while moving inside her ass, trying to get my cock nestled.

"Come on, you bitch, you know you want it!" I said in her ear, surprisingly more gently than it sounded. She kept her eyes shut tightly, biting her lip not to cry out as she tried relaxing her ass. I started moving slowly, moving my cock back and forward into her ass.

"It hurts..." She whimpered, though I could feel from her voice it was getting better. I trailed kisses from her neck to her ear, then following her jawline, then she turned her face to the side so I could kiss her on the mouth; it was still hard and passionate, though with a hint of gentleness this time. My hands went to her front, starting to massage her breasts; one of her hands accompanied them, helping to give her pleasure, while another went to my face as we kept kissing.

"Fuck me..." She said between kisses, indicating it was ready to go. I started moving my hips, thrusting in and out, and soon I was moving as freely as when I fucked her pussy. She started moaning like crazy again, her hand helping me squeezing her breast while the other grabbed my hair, making me keep my face close to her.

"How is that now, huh bitch?" I asked, slapping her breast and making her jump a bit. "You liking having your ass fucked?!"

"It is great!" She probably wasn't even hearing what she was saying, what with the sound of her moans and the skin-smacking sound of my hips hitting her ass.

"You are so fucking tight back here, don't even look like the whore you are!" I buried my cock harder in her ass to prove my point. "Tell me, have you been fucked back there before?"

"Oooohhh... No! I've never let anyone fuck me there before!... Only you!" She screamed, turning her face to kiss me again. "I'm your whore now! You have taken me completely, made me your slut!"

"I like that!" I could feel her ass muscles start to contract again; she was close. "I like the thought of having you as my personal whore! My own sexy fucking slut!"

As her moans intensified I pushed her forward so she was in the traditional doggy-style position, allowing me to reach better her insides. Pounding her ass even harder than before, now with the added bonus of having my balls slapping against her pussy with each thrust, helped push her to the edge.

"That's it! I'm gonna come too! Fuck my ass even harder, yeeeess!"

A moment later she let out a loud scream as her orgasm hit, causing her muscles to contract and squeeze my cock harder. That also gave me the last push as I groaned and came too, shooting my load inside her ass. As her muscles started to relax I managed to pull out, still shooting a bit on her cheeks as I lied down.

"Fucking hell, that was even better."

Shutting my eyes, I soon opened them again as I felt a weight on me; Gemma was laying over me, her flushed face smiling. "Was that worth the wait, soldier boy?"

"I hate myself for not approaching you sooner. That is how worthy it was."

"If I remember correctly, I approached you." She said, smirking.

"Well, yeah. But I was going to do it anyway." I replied. "So... What now?"

"'What now' what?"

"I should get the costume back to the set, else they will think I stole it."

As I started sitting up, Gemma pushed me back. "You ain't going nowhere. There isn't much left to film, so I want to spend as much time as I can with you. That means you get to stay here."

"So, are you my personal whore or am I yours?" I asked, and she laughed at that.

"I can be yours if you be mine. I will suck you off by the morning, you can come and help me relieve some stress between scenes, and by night I let you fuck my ass. Deal?"

I made a mock-thinking face for a moment. "Deal. But next time we fuck I want you to wear that Charlton Athletic shirt you have."

She quirked an eyebrow. "Starting to like them?"

"Nah, but since they seem to like getting fucked so much by the other teams, it might as well be your uniform as my whore..."

Next I knew she pounced on me and we both started to laugh as she 'attacked' me for the insult. I could only pray that the shooting lasted longer than expected.

12