Clash of the Avatars Ch. 03

Story Info
Rachel releases female demonic sexual power on many men.
7.3k words
4.42
32.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Rachel's Day

Rachel stood naked, inches away from the door. Her breasts were heavy and full and aching. Her cunt was wet and hot, she wanted to force it onto this guy's face. Rachel had never done anything like this before, but today was different. She felt immensely strong. She was absolutely certain that it would be no problem to completely take over and dominate this man. She could make him do whatever she wanted. And she wanted a lot. It was only a question of whether to cross that border, whether to take that step towards total sexual freedom and empowerment. Was she really going to do this?

Rachel yanked the door open and confronted the young man. He was holding a little white coffee filter. He had wanted to borrow some coffee. Now he was staring at his next door neighbor, completely naked. The guy, whose name was James, had seen Rachel before and found her attractive. He had even fantasized once about fucking her in the missionary position. But he had not expected this. At first he was pleased. He was turned on to see her naked body displayed before him. There were her soft, beautiful, creamy breasts. And below... He tried to avoid glancing down obviously, but he couldn't help it. Brown pubic hair covered her delicate vulva lips. James glanced up quickly again.

The look in her eyes made him nervous. It was a look of scorn and disgust, directed at him. He suddenly felt ashamed for having enjoyed her body. Even though he was fully clothed and she entirely naked, he began to feel like she was the one with the power. As if it was precisely her naked female body that made her the powerful one here.

James began to mumble something but couldn't think of anything to say. So he started to turn away from her. He felt that if he could just get back inside her apartment, things would be okay. Suddenly he felt that it could be very dangerous to continue looking at her beautiful naked body.

Rachel was having none of it. He had seen her body, now he had to serve her. Otherwise he would have won. Every since waking up, she had begun thinking in very cold terms about men and women. If a man saw her pussy or breasts, it was as if he took something from her. In order to give it back, and make things fair, he had to pleasure her to orgasm. Those were, she felt, the rules.

As James turned slightly away to retreat, Rachel jammed her hand down the front of his pants, inside his boxes, and grabbed him by the balls. It was a rough grab, incredibly fast and precise, and the grip itself was no joke. James dropped the coffee filter he had been holding and let out a gasp, his eyes opening wide.

"Come with me," Rachel said in a no-nonsense voices, and quickly pulled James into her apartment by the balls. James barely had time to think before he found himself yanked by his genitals into this naked woman's lair.

Rachel closed the door behind them and led James into the studio room. She kept her grip on his balls the whole time, never wavering in her firmness or allowing him a moment to hesitate. He did not pull away. Her grip was very strong and it was obvious that if he tried to resist the only result would be a lot of pain in his testicles.

Rachel sat down in her armchair. Her arm was outstretched and still reach into James' pants, still clutching his balls firmly in her fingers. Despite his fear, James couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was as she sat down. Her breasts lay, ample but pert, on her chest, the nipples seemingly offering their rosy tips to him. And the pussy, it was just an incredibly triangle of short, nappy brown hair hiding her female jewels.

"Take off your clothes," Rachel said in the same voice of command.

"Please let me go," James begged. She was beautiful, but he didn't want this. She was too forceful, this was too much about her and not his pleasure. He wanted to go back to his apartment.

"Asshole," Rachel said, and she adjusted her grip on his balls. Previously she had simply been holding his testicles in her fingers in order to pull them towards her. Now she adjusted her fingers so that her thumb and pointer finger could apply pressure as necessary. "I told you to remove your clothes. It was not a request. If you resist any of my commands, I will squeeze and pulsate your testicles until you cry." The way Rachel said the word "testicles" made James terrified. Once again, there was that tone of scorn and anger. She was angry at balls, and James had balls. It was an unlucky day to be a man in that building.

"Please," said James one more time. "Please, just..."

Rachel squeezed his testicles. James moaned and instantly began to undressed in front of her. There was absolutely no choice. Her grip was ferocious, unwavering, and her eyes showed no sign of mercy. Rachel held him captive by the balls as he stripped. Soon he pulled his boxers down and stepped out of them. Now they were totally naked together. Strangely, this only made James feel more vulnerable as their physical differences were accented. Rachel's delicate but strong female hand maintained its powerful grip on James' nut sack, which was now fully visible to her.

Rachel reached forward with her other hand and grasped his scrotum, flicking James' semi-erect penis out of the way. She took one of his testicles in each of her hands, holding them like precious eggs between her thumbs and forefingers. Then she began to manipulate them, rolling them around in the sack. James felt ill and began to wobble.

"I am going to tell you how to please me," Rachel said. She continued to molest and tug on his balls, making him desperately uncomfortable, as he stood there naked in front of her. "You will do everything I say, even after I release your scrotum." Again, the way she said the word "scrotum" made him feel like a beaten dog. Like it was a source of shame. He could hear in her voice that she essentially thought of the scrotum as a way to physically control and dominate men. "Do you understand?"

James paused. Rachel sharply kneaded his ball sack and he yelped. "Yes, yes, I understand."

"Good."

Finally Rachel dropped James' scrotum bag. He was slightly relieved but felt almost as bad just standing there naked in front of her. She lay back in the chair and looked very relaxed. He was terrified. At any moment, he knew, she could reach out with a lighting grasp and take hold of his vulnerable male bag again. Jams resolved to do whatever he had to do in order to please her.

Rachel forced him to kneel, and opened her legs wide. James began to lick her pussy. Rachel directed his every move, telling him when to go slow and when fast, when to lick the labia and when to lick the clit, and when to put his tongue in her vagina. He did his best to obey, very aware of his still-aching testicles dangling naked between his legs as he knelt. Rachel went slowly, taking her time, and came to orgasm about a half hour later. James looked up at her but she immediately pushed his head down, back into her cunt. "I will tell you when I'm done," she said. So he continued to lick.

Rachel came four times over an hour and fifteen minutes. She enjoyed it tremendously. James did not. After the fourth cum, he began to feel claustrophobic. The sticky juices of her wide-open cunt began to feel like a violation of his face.

It was just at that moment that Rachel grabbed the back of James' head and told him to insert his tongue into her vaginal canal. "Keep it there," she said. "Wiggle it around." The taste was disgusting and the sensation was one of total humiliation and submission to the power of womanhood. James' tongue was pushed deep into her vagina. He could feel her vaginal muscles squeeze it. He felt almost dizzy, almost ill. Finally he couldn't bear it anymore. He pulled his tongue out of Rachel's pussy and looked up at her. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't..."

Rachel lunged forward and reached down to grab his ball sack. Her grip was like a tiger's. "I will tell you what to fucking do," she said, yanking him up to standing. She pulled him by the balls and led him over to a table where the was a pair of scissors and a ball of twine. She made him cut a five-foot length of twine for her, and then she tied it tightly around his testicles in their sack. Finally, as if that weren't enough, Rachel cut another length of twine and tied James' hands behind his back. Then she led James back to the armchair by his new scrotum leash.

"If you do not obey me, I will yank your fucking nuts," Rachel said. James nodded. "Now," Rachel continued, "Put your fucking tongue back inside me, deep." With that she gave a sharp tug on James' balls. James groaned and knelt again.

His hands tied behind his back, James had to nuzzle into Rachel's pussy with just his face. He used his tongue to open her labial folds and search for the vaginal opening that it was his job to please. Finally he found it, and pushed his tongue back inside.

"Deeper," said Rachel.

James pushed his tongue deeper. His tongue muscles hurt, but most of all it was the taste he found so humiliating. This was his tongue, his incredibly sensitive taste organ, and here it was forced to be way deep inside Rachel's sexual orifice. In her vagina, all the way as far as it would go inside her vagina. Rachel tightened her cunt muscles on his tongue. James resisted the urge to gag on the salty, female taste.

After about ten minutes of that game, Rachel had had enough. She was not satisfied, not by a long shot, but she had gotten all the satisfaction she could from this miserable male specimen.

Before disposing of James, she had him do an errand. She untied his wrists and made him stand at the table, with his legs spread, and carefully cut two hundred five-foot lengths of twine. While he did this, Rachel sat on the chair and held the leash attached to his dangling balls, which she could see very easily as he stood in that position. Every so often she would give a light tug to the rope, not enough to hurt him or distract him from his labor, but just enough to make the little sack of balls swing back and forth between his legs. This reminded him of his total subjection to her, and she giggled with pleasure as his balls swung.

When the twine was cut, James hoped she would let him go, but she did not. Although he had nothing more to offer her, he could possibly still be useful in pleasing another woman. So she re-tied his wrists tightly behind his back and led him out the front door, into the hallway. James followed helplessness, not wanting to risk a painful tug on his balls.

Rachel knocked on the door of a neighbor, a woman in her mid-30s whom Rachel knew to be dating and single. James winced. What the fuck was she going to do with him?

The woman, Monica, answered the door. She was stunned to see Rachel standing there before her, with James in tow, attached to Rachel, as if she were his owner, in a very "delicate" way.

"Would you like this boy to play with?" Rachel asked.

The woman looked confused and suspicious. She shook her head. Then Rachel reached out and passed her hand in front of the woman's crotch. The woman was wearing pants and a blouse. "Are you sure?" said Rachel. "You can do anything you want with him..."

"Well..." said the woman. Her gaze ran up and down James' naked body, pausing for a few seconds on his bound and flopping genitals. "What would I do with him?"

"Have you never been disappointed or hurt by a man?" Rachel asked.

The woman came alive. "Of course I have! In fact, just last week my asshole boss groped me in the office and then threatened to fire me when I complained."

"Why do you think he did that?" Rachel asked.

"Because men are such fucking assholes!" Monica said.

"Exactly," Rachel said, offering Monica the leash attached to James' private parts.

A strange look came over Monica's face. Gone was the look of confusion and suspicion. This was more like a look of hunger. Now her eyes seemed to devour James' naked body. James felt naked and a bit afraid. "Indeed," said Monica. "Come with me boy," she said to James. "Thank you," she said to Monica.

Monica began to tug James into her apartment by the leash. Suddenly James realized that Rachel was planning to leave him here with this stranger. What on earth would she do with him! James resisted for a moment, and Monica laughed.

"Are you going to play tug-of-war with me, boy?" Monica smiled. She looked over at Rachel. "Why, I think this boy is unwilling!"

"Indeed," said Rachel, smiling back at the woman. Then she turned and looked James right in the eyes. He felt stripped by her gaze, even more than by his total nudity there in the hallway. Once again he felt the incredible power of her female body. He looked at her beautiful cunt and felt a twinge of envy. She looked at his tied-up male genital package and smiled. "Let me know who wins," she said, and disappeared down the hall.

Monica resumed her tugging on James' balls. With his hands tied behind his back, it was a matter of one or two seconds before he was helplessly following her inside. As every man knows, in a tug-of-war between a woman's hand and a guy's scrotum, the woman always wins. James felt a wave of helplessness come over him as he reluctantly followed his testicle sack into Monica's apartment and let the door swing closed behind him.

Rachel stopped halfway down the hallway. There was no hurry, she realized. No reason to rush. She began to think of all these different apartments and all the different families that lived in them. In each one, men and women. And, Rachel thought, very often the men controlled or abused the women. She decided to change that.

Rachel knocked on the door of a random apartment. A young white man opened the door and Rachel pushed in past him before he could react to her beautiful nakedness. He began to object, but Rachel wasn't listening. "Is there a woman here?"

An Asian woman came out of the bedroom. She was dressed in a business suit and looked like she was getting read for work. The man was wearing more casual clothes. Rachel started at them for a moment and then set to work. She was still carrying the lengths of twine. She kept two lengths in her hands as she assaulted the man.

The woman didn't object. Rachel's presence was so powerful that she didn't even need to send out a spark of demon energy. As soon as the Asian woman had seen Rachel, she had begun to feel incredibly sexually aroused. She was filled with the desire to be pleased by a man, any man. And this desire was mixed with anger, all the frustration she had ever felt when a man had failed to pleasure. All those feelings rose up in the woman, who only watched as Rachel summarily immobilized and stripped her husband.

Rachel was masterfully strong and quick with the power of the demonic goddesses in her veins. The routine was similar as with James, but even quickly. Rachel shot her right hand down the man's pants and grabbed his testicles roughly. He protested. She commanded him to strip naked, and emphasized the command with a squeeze to his male scrotum. The man looked at his wife, pleading for intervention, but the Asian woman only watched. Rachel squeezed the balls again, and the man began to strip. When he was fully naked, Rachel firmly tied his wrists together behind his back. Then she tied a loop of twine around his ball sack, as she had done with James. The man stood helpless, reduced in the span of a few minutes to the status of male pet.

Rachel gave the man's leash to his wife and said: "Enjoy." Then she left the apartment. She didn't care what happened next. Maybe the woman would feel sympathetic and untie her husband immediately. Or maybe she would take advantage of the moment to force him to pleasure her in whatever way he usually resisted. Or maybe she would simply parade him around the room and tie him off to a coat hook so that she could watch his helplessness and tease him. It didn't matter. The point was made.

Rachel continued through the building, stopping at each apartment until she ran out of twine. Two kinds of apartment she left untouched: Single men and families with young children. Otherwise, it was all fair game. Husbands and wives, parents and children, brothers and sisters. As long as they were at least 18 years old, Rachel reduced the men to servitude and handed off their new scrotum-leashes to their womenfolk.

One apartment contained a young man, 21 years old, still living with his mom. Soon Rachel had him stripped and bound, and she handed his scrotal leash to his mother, who smiled. Every woman who came in contact with Rachel lost her empathetic feelings for the male sex and began to think of the human male only in terms of her own pleasure. Sort of like a sex toy. Normally this woman would never have thought of her son in a sexual way, but as Rachel left the apartment, the woman was taking off her shirt and bra to reveal her immense, maternal tits. It had been ten years since her husband passed away, and in all that time her nipples had never gotten a good sucking. She yanked her son towards her by the nuts and told him to start with the right nipple. Soon the massive pink areola slipped deep in the young man's mouth. He moaned with humiliation at being reduced to this infantile state, once again sucking on his mother's teat and burying his face between her tremendous female breasts.

Another apartment contained a father and his two daughters. The mother was out running errands -- too bad! Rachel stripped the man and gave his ball-leash to one of the daughters to hold. Once again, the ladies were not naturally perverts and had never been sexual with each other or with their father before. But Rachel's presence made their cunt lips fill up with sexual desire, and soon their father was lying on the floor getting fucked by the two girls together. The older one lowered her vaginal opening onto his unwilling erection, while the other began to run her juicy vulva on his face, first delicately and then with increasing vigor, her tits bobbing up and down above his head as she enjoyed pushing his mouth against her female intimacy.

A third apartment contained a family of four: mother, father, and two sons. The sons were big, strapping lads of 25 and 28, and the large apartment had an extremely masculine feel to it. There were posters of cars and sports all over, as well as empty beer cans and a blaring 32-inch television set. Rachel was shocked to see a pin-up model poster on the inside of the bathroom door! The mother of the family was attractive, but obviously she was completely at the mercy of all this testosterone. Rachel guessed that on many days she probably felt like a maid, full of resentment, as she cleaned up after the three men. Naturally, things were different after Rachel's visit to the apartment. She stripped all three men, tied their hands behind their backs, and looped twine around each of their precious little ball sacks. Then she made them kneel on the ground, leaning forward with their legs spread, so that their large male genitals could be seen dangling humorously down between their thighs, just above the carpet. Then Rachel handed the three ball-leashes to the mother, who took the with astonishment.

"It's time they serve you, don't you think?"

The woman's eyes slowly narrowed and a look of cruel desire spread across her face. She tugged on the leashes and watched the ball sacks of the three men swing towards her and then flop back towards the front. She smiled. Her pussy was suddenly incredibly wet and juicy. It was going to be receiving a lot of special service today.

Rachel spent the entire morning going through the building and knocking on doors, then storming into apartments, stripping men and tying them by the scrotums, leaving their mothers and wives and sisters in charge of their packages and inflamed with insatiable female desire. Around noon, she stepped out onto the street, still naked and still burning with sexual desire and righteous feminine anger. Who would be the next recipient of her vengeful lust and lustful vengeance?