Class Demonstration Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around at the party and saw that it had returned to something close to normal. Liz and I were no longer the centers of attention, although we did get a few glances our way. We were still the only two naked people there though.

"Do you think I'm sexy?" Liz asked, and she leaned back in her chair, straightening her legs so that I could see all of her. Her breasts were still perky with small, hard nipples; her belly was flat with a small ring piercing her belly button; her pussy was smooth and soft with a hint of pink inner labia poking out between the folds of her slit; and her legs were strong and muscular.

"Oh yeah," I said.

"Sexy enough to model for the art classes you do?"

"Sure," I replied after swallowing a bite of my hamburger. "But you don't have to be sexy to model for those classes. They like a wide variety of body types. And they try to keep sex out of those classes."

"I was thinking about signing up," Liz said. "After seeing you and Jessica."

"Rhia is the model coordinator. Remind me, and I'll give you her number."

"Cool."

We ate and talked about nothing important. I enjoyed looking at Liz's body, but even more than that, I loved catching her looking at my cock. Whenever I did catch her, she would run the tip of her tongue along her upper teeth. We started talking about the different guests at the party, laughing whenever one of us said something funny.

"It's nice to see you two getting along," Katherine said as she approached us.

"Yeah," I said. "Liz is awesome."

Liz blushed when I said that.

"It's really nice of you to be naked and vulnerable like Dan is," Katherine said to her.

"Well, I didn't want him to have all the fun."

"Speaking of fun, please feel free to have as much as you want."

Katherine gave me a little wink and strode off to another group of guests.

"What was that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"I think she wants us to do it and give her guests a show," Liz said.

I nearly choked on my last bite of burger as Liz said this. I took a drink and got the burger swallowed.

"I've had her for two semesters," Liz continued, "and she's very... provocative."

From my more limited experience with Katherine, I had to agree. She had certainly encouraged Jessica and me in her big presentation.

"How can we tell for sure?" I asked.

Liz scooted her butt forward in her chair and spread her legs. "You could go down on me and see what she does."

"Right here?"

"And right now," Liz finished.

"She didn't put you up to this?" I asked, remembering how Katherine and Jessica seemed to have shared secrets about the full extent of her sexuality research.

"No, this is my idea. Come on."

Liz raised up, pulled the chair cushion out from under herself and dropped it on the pool deck between her feet. I took a look around at the rest of the party. Several of them had noticed Liz's spread legs and were looking at us. I looked back at Liz's delicious looking pussy, her pink labia fully visible now.

"Diver down," I whispered and dropped to my knees on the cushion.

To be continued...

12