Class Learns New Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excited to get the afternoon started, Annabelle sat there with her idea racing in her head nonstop, wanting to see how it all works out. She knows her students are obedient to her, and wouldn't say a bad word, so she wasn't worried about getting caught. Mainly the reaction to what they will see, and do, when she puts her plan into action. Hearing the bell ring and distant chatter from down the hall where lunchroom is, Annabelle tried to hide her smile and anxiousness. Waiting for her students to come back and get the surprise of a lifetime.

In came the flood and they were noisy and, once again, full of food to keep their energy up. She looked around to make sure all were accounted for and stood up from her desk with a smile. "Everyone have a good lunch?"

"Yes, Miss Nella." They all said out of tune to her.

"Good." She replied, and now seconds away from putting her idea into action.

"Did you have a good lunch?" A couple students threw the question out.

"Yes, I did." She smiled her pretty smile at them and turned around and picked up the history book.

Halfway through reading out notes for the class to write down and important key events of the time period. Miss Nella wiped her forehead and sat the book down on her desk, turning back around to her class and noticed some had already looked up at her wondering why she stopped reading.

"Anyone else hot in here?" She looked left to right over the desks at each student.

"A little." George answered. "Want me open some windows?"

"No, it is too humid out and would make it only more unbearable in here." She felt her stomach tie in knots as she was about to say next. "Would any of you mind if-" She stopped as she planned last night and during lunch. "Never mind, I'm sorry."

"What is it?" A few students were captivated by the way she said and stopping.

"Well, with it hot and unable to open windows due to humidity and stuffiness outside. I was going to ask if it was ok if I were to unbutton my sundress down to cool off some." She said too fast than she really wanted to. Hoping it didn't make her sound like it was planned or too needy.

The students looked at her and at each other, some excited, others shocked and soon a loud confirmation was given.

"It's fine."

"Nothing wrong being comfortable."

"No problem, cool down, Miss Nella."

Surprised by the fast reaction of her class, Miss Nella acted embarrassed to be doing such a thing and started to unbutton the top button. The whole class having their eyes glued to their teacher unbuttoning her sundress. Holding their breath each time they see a button come undone and a little bit more of skin exposed, getting closer and closer to her breasts. Miss Nella was on the third button, which she remembers from this morning's button test, this was the button that would begin the exposure. The classroom still silent over the unbuttoning, all eyes on her and she let go of the button allowing the sundress to fall to the side stopping at the fourth one. Moving her hands down and slowly undoing that one and getting faster as she reached the last one and it was done.

The class stared at their teacher and her exposed upper body. Her bra covered breasts and how wonderful they looked being held up by her bra cups. None of them really had any idea what size she was exactly, but some were guessing around C or D. Either way, she looked good and there wasn't a soul inside the classroom that had their mouth closed and wasn't looking at her. She looked up at the class and noticed the eyes staring at her exposed breasts. The top of her sundress hanging on each side of her body and the rest of the dress not fitting as tightly as it was.

Miss Nella continued on with the reading, but noticed her students weren't paying as much attention as they were and she felt herself become completely overwhelmed by this. Setting the book down again on her desk and turning back around to her class. Who is still looking at her bra covered tits and didn't even hear what she was reading. Feeling the cool air across her exposed chest as the open flaps of her sundress lazily hanging on the sides.

"Feels a lot better now." She waved her hand towards her face, feeling the cool air hit her cheeks. "I am sorry again I have to run around like this." She told the class in her best apology voice.

The four girls of the class were shocked at this, they always thought of their teacher as a prim and proper woman. And to see her act this way and to expose herself set something off in them. It was exciting and lusty and forbidden all at the same time. The guys didn't really look at it with that much depth, they just saw her exposed bra and breasts and how wonderful they looked being on display. Each step she takes, the exposed top part of her breasts would jiggle causing many pants to become tight fitting. Each breath she would take, her chest rise in a magnificent way that made her breasts look so big and full. The way her dress would fit around her body and loosely cling to her body, making it look even more delicious and curvy.

"I hope this isn't crossing a line," She said shyly, looking at her class as she slowly leaned back against her desk. "Bras can be so uncomfortable if the weather is humid and stuffy as it is. And girls, I understand if you would like to follow suit of what I am doing, and either lift up your shirt, unbutton, or take it off. I don't want you having to go through this dreadful misery as I was before I unbuttoned my sundress."

Eyes widened and mouths dropped before she finished the last sentenced. The girls were not so much put on the spot, but were wondering if it was right. Surely, if their teacher was doing it for comfort reasons, it wasn't really wrong. All four was thinking the same thing and asking themselves the same thing. They were feeling hot and have been since before lunch. Fiona had on a light, blue sweater, Lindsay had a button up pink shirt, Emily a regular green shirt with a cute picture on it, and Sarah with a light, white sweater. After looking at each other and back at Miss Nella, they all saw her reassuring smile and felt comfortable following her cooling down method.

Emily was the first to do so, looking around and blushing as some of the boys tore their eyes from Miss Nella to the four girls in the class. Emily pulled her long brown hair behind her shoulders and ears, and lifted her shirt up past her quite sizable breasts and left the shirt resting at the top of her exposed breasts. Her pink bra contrasting with the green shirt, making her pale skin seem almost heavenly looking. "It does feel cooler now." She smiled shyly, slightly blushing as she looked up at Miss Nella.

Fiona looked over and saw how Emily seems to be looking comfortable and ok with it all. Taking a deep breath, she reached down and grabbed the bottom of her sweater and pulled up and over her head. Her small, perky breasts not moving much with her arms as Emily's would have, but the guys around her still enjoyed the sight and had a hard time choosing from who to look at. Fiona ran a hand through her wavy shoulder length blonde hair, getting it unruffled and straightened out.

Lindsay didn't hesitate much and had her shirt already unbuttoned, but not off, as she just let it slide off her shoulders and kept it around her arms. Her little, cute breasts being held up by a blue bra and her flat, slightly tanned stomach contrasting well with the pink fabric. Making it look beautiful and the lights above her shining off her exposed skin, radiating it for all to see. Her brown hair being done up in a ponytail to keep off her shoulders.

Sarah had short, light red hair that went a little past her face. She reached down under her desk and without hesitation, lifted the bottom up past her slightly round stomach and her nice sized breasts, over her head and on the floor next to her bag and books. Sarah wasn't as thin as the other girls, but was filled out in all the right places and still had some baby fat on her. Her stomach round, but cute, and her breasts looking full and delicious looking behind the white bra.

"You girls feel much better and cooler now?" Miss Nella asked them, seeing her last minute plan went well and without complications.

She figure the girls would do it, especially after seeing her do it herself. The boys going wild now in the classroom, not knowing where to stare. Their leg squirming under their desks, some hunched over to keep from others seeing the slight bulge in their laps, and some having their legs squeezed together trying to keep their hard ons from popping up. Miss Nella noticed this, but didn't bring it to attention, figuring they were flustered enough from what has just happened in their lives.

Picking the book back up and continuing, she would look up between paragraphs and notice the girls were getting a lot of attention now. Which she was enjoying herself, seeing their nipples stiffening under their bras. She looked at their young skin and how vibrant it looked, soft to the touch, she kept on reading. Her class was still maintaining attention to her lesson, with straying eyes, but she is pleased overall, they are actually keeping to the studies. She knows they are only human, and teenage human at that, nothing like a group of eighteen year old boys exposed to a group of beautiful women exposing some breasts.

After reading a couple more pages and writing out some more notes, she wanted to go further in her exhibition game. She was turned on now, her pussy getting more and more hot, feeling her pussy juices wet her underwear. Four young girls in nothing but their bras behind her as she was writing on the board more notes for them to copy down. Taking a deep breath, she decided to take another step forward with her exposure show.

She turned around as the class was taking the notes on the board, quickly she slipped her arms through the arm sleeves and the top of her sundress fell down to her waist. Leaving her whole upper body to be viewed when the class finishes looking up and eyes on her awaiting more reading from the chapter.

Annabelle felt her nipples become harder under her bra, she couldn't believe how turned on she was. Shaking a little from the adrenaline and nervousness. The class looked up all at different times, but the gasps and all caused the other students to look up and see the wonderful sight ahead. She couldn't believe it, never in all her years would she believe she would be acting like she is today. But it felt so great, it was wonderful, made her feel so turned on and hot, her pussy wet and nipples aching from being so stiff, and most of all, it felt so taboo to do in front of her students.

She noticed after awhile her lessons were falling on deaf ears and so she decided to go another step further. Feeling her hands become cold from being nervous, she took a quick breath in and sat the book down once again on her desk. "You all don't mind if I was to take my whole dress off would you?" She looked innocently at her students behind her glasses.

"No." They all said almost at the same time without any hesitation of having their teacher strip down to her bra and underwear.

Placing her thumbs inside her sundress near her hips, Miss Nella pulled them down bending over to push them down to her ankles. Her heavy breasts shaking and almost spilling out of her bra now. Standing back up, Annabelle lifted her legs out of the sundress and was now showing the class her white cotton underwear. The damp spot was slightly visible if close enough to see, the first row of desks were surely to see it. Turning around, Annabelle bent over to pick her sundress up, her underwear riding up her butt cheeks and showing the bottom parts of her butt, and put the sundress on her desk.

She looked back at the class again and saw their eyes now glued to her crotch, making her even wetter now. "Ok." She tried to take her mind off her hot pussy and everything as best she could. "I am going to hand out worksheets about what we just read and you have fifteen minutes to finish them up."

Walking back to her desk, Annabelle leaned across her desk and reached for the worksheets. Her butt in the air slightly, and the underwear slowly riding up between her legs, outlining her pussy lips. After handing out the worksheets, it was only a matter of minutes before someone had a question for her about one of the problems on the sheet.

Seeing it was Brad, she put her pen down and went over to his desk to help him. Leaning in front of him as she had her hands on each side of his desk. Her bra covered tits inches away from his face, he couldn't hold his dick between his legs anymore, she smiled at him. "What is your question?" She asked him sweetly.

In front of Brad was Harold, who turned around to see his teacher's underwear covered butt. He looked over at Emily and grinned, she knew what he was after and watched to see if he would really do it. As Miss Nella was helping Brad, Harold reached out slowly towards the top of her underwear and he took a deep breath and held back a laugh. Emily's eyes were glued on Harold's hand as he was closer. Quickly taking two fingers and sticking it in the band of Miss Nella's underwear, he yanked down and exposed her bare, plump and round butt.

Turning around quickly to Harold, Miss Nella had her bare butt now showing to the back of class and in front of Brad's face. Annabelle was shocked by this, but she felt so good being used like that, having her underwear yanked down like that. She left it, and turned around to continue helping Brad without saying a word about it. The back of her underwear pulled down and under her full cheeks, her bare butt was being shown to whoever looked over at her. This drove her absolutely crazy, she felt her pussy soak big time when she felt all the eyes behind her staring.

Finishing up with helping out Brad on his question, she turned and went back to her desk where she stood in front of her desk pretending to be doing something. Letting herself be on display for anyone who wants to look, she knew every set of eyes were on her now. Not believing this went this far, she thought in the back of her mind it should stop, but wanted to keep going. Her lust had taken over and her pussy was feeling so good, driving her to go through the rest of the day and see where it goes.

"Miss Nella, I need help." Emily raised her hand and looked at her with a smile.

Turning around and heading towards Emily's desk now, she saw all the heads move where she moved and some still straying off towards one of the four girls that had their tops off as well. Stopping in front of her desk and leaning down as she did with Brad, allowing a top view of her big breasts to be shown off, hanging beautifully in each bra cup. Emily looked down the line of cleavage and felt her pussy getting a little bit wet. She pointed out the question to Miss Nella and asked something about it to keep her there long enough. Miss Nella turned the sheet around to read the question and see what was confusing about it, Emily reached out and squeezed one of her breasts.

Annabelle's eyes widened and looked up at Emily and her hand that is holding her left breast. She kept silent, though, feeling the soft kneading Emily was doing with her hand. She felt the fingertips push against the top of her breasts, the warm tips against her skin, and the palm directly in the middle holding and lightly squeezing. Miss Nella closed her eyes for a moment, taking in the touch, and feeling her pussy pulsing from feeling so turned on. Oh my god, she thought, her eyes closed still feeling Emily touching her just right as she dipped lower on her desk.

Removing her hand, Emily patted her breast, "Miss Nella? Do you know what this question is asking for?" She acted like nothing happened and looked at her as if she dazed out by herself.

Explaining the simple question to Emily, she saw Emily's breasts under the shirt bunched up and resting above them. Held in place by her full pink bra, she reached out and squeezed her breast, returning the pleasure. She skillfully touched and squeezed it in all the right places, feeling the young, nubile breast. It was very well sized given her age, she thought, feeling the soft flesh and fabric of the bra in her hand. Dipping her hand inside her bra and feeling her nipple, it was stiff, of course, as she pushed the bra aside and pinched it gentle between her finger and thumb. Emily was shocked by this, she never though she would do something like this. Not to her own student, anyways, rubbing her legs together up and down feeling her panties getting wet each time she rubs.

Fiona and Sarah saw this and were shocked by it as well, they couldn't believe it, their own teacher feeling up another student, and female at that! Feeling their pussies getting hot and wet from the sight, they watched in silence as Miss Nella was rubbing and pinching Emily's soft and pink erected nipple. Removing her hand and putting the bra back in place, Miss Nella saw Emily open her eyes and smiled at her before turning around and heading back to her desk. Each side of her butt moving hypnotically with each step she took. Emily felt on fire, the first time anyone ever touched her breasts, and it being from her teacher made it all the more erotic for her.

The class tried to keep to their worksheets. The boys going nuts with raging hard ons and the girls feeling turned on from being exposed and watching the touching that took place between Miss Nella and Emily. They guys were scared to do anything about their stiff dicks, afraid it might ruin everything and the show comes to a halt. So they kept it in their pants until a sign or something was told to them.

Fiona and Sarah were still thinking about what they saw Miss Nella do to Emily and wanted some of that attention. Their nipples stiff and pussies on fire, they sat in their seats rubbing their butts against the chair and their legs tightly together. The room still silent, no talking unless there was a question. Not so much of it being tension or awkwardness, but was afraid it would all end if they started to get out of hand.

Annabelle wanted to something unexpected again, wanting the class to remember today. Her butt still facing the class as she was standing in front of her desk looking at the textbook. She pushed it off the desk and it made a loud noise making all the students look up at her. Just in time to see her bend over and pick it up, her butt in the air and her underwear stretching around her legs under her butt as she was bending over. She picked it up and looked back at the class who just saw their almost naked teacher bend over and pick up a book.

"Sorry." She smiled and her eyes playful behind her glasses.

Most the students kept staring at her as she returned back to her book and reading. Her one leg limp and the other one stiff, her beautiful hips slanted as she was reading. Annabelle pushed the textbook towards the front of her desk and leaned over with her elbows on the table and hands resting on her face. Her round rump slightly parted for the class to see. And looked they did, they saw the lovely little shadow of where her ass hole is, the indent of her cheeks. It was a wonderful sight to gaze upon. Her thick legs crossed now, bringing her cheeks tighter together as she kept leaning over her desk.

Some of the students finally finished their worksheets and brought them up to her desk where the tray is for finished papers. The first one to finish was Will, he walked up, slowly with having a hard on, his eyes never leaving the bare, white roundness of her ass. He kept staring at her behind, not once skipping a beat as he placed the paper in the tray, and went back to his seat. What a fantasy this is, he thought to himself taking his seat and admiring the bare butt in the front of the class.