Class Project Ch. 01

Story Info
Black college student gets it on with white female classmate.
1.8k words
4.1
47k
22
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is LeAntone and I was in my freshman year in college. I was just happy that I passed all of my fall classes. My first half of my freshman year was great but a lot of work. So I was not really looking forward to a new semester so soon. The first day in my Media and Communication class my professor assigned us partners and a project. I was paired up with a young woman name Diana. We got acquainted with each other during class.

Diana seemed like a sweet person. I didn't mention this but I am black and Diana was white. It wasn't a big deal but I hardly ever interacted with people outside of my race. I grew up in largely black community but my mother did said college was about new experiences. It didn't take long for Diana and I to hit it off. She was very interesting. She enjoyed scary and independent movies. She was a huge football fan and she was a bit of joker.

As the weeks passed Diana and I were spending more and more time together. At first it was to discussed our project but soon we were having lunch together. Our discussions consist of what was better "Trainspotting or Requiem of a Dream" or who was going to win the Super Bowl. We forged a close friendship in only weeks.

Diana was very attractive. She had dark hair that ran to her shoulders. She had a great figure, average size breast and a great ass. So at times I wonder what would it be like to be with her. I never been with a white woman before. I was beginning to wonder what would it be like.

One day Diana was at my place. My roommate had went to help his brother moved to a new apartment. We were working on our paper and at the same time watching music videos. The Beyonce "Upgrade You" video came on. "I can do that.", Diana joked. She was referring to the Beyonce booty dance. "Oh really?" was my response as if I was daring her. She then stood up and did her best Beyonce impression. She begin to make her butt bounce up and down. Now Diana isn't no Destiny's Child but she knew how to work it. I even slap her ass playfully. Once everything calmed down and the laughs stop Diana sat by me and had a concern look on her face.

I asked her what was wrong? "Well I know we don't have long left on our assignment. I was wondering when it's over will we still be this close?" was her answer. I held her hand and told her of course. Our eyes locked for a moment and without any words being said we moved in to kiss. Diana lips felts so soft and her lips tasted as if she used cherry lip gloss. She stop our kissing.

"LeAntone I never had sex with a black man before." Diana whispered. I told her I never had sex with a white woman either but I knew things were going to change in few minutes. She smiled and began to undo my pants. "I want to see if the myth is true." Diana said as she was pulling down my pants. It did not take long for her to expose my semi hard dick. I don't want to brag but I was packing, My dick is at least ten inches hard and very thick. When Diana saw it she had an amazed looked on her face. She started to squeeze it. I guess she wanted to see if it was hard yet. She then lick the palm of her right hand and began to stroke me slowly. "That's a big cock. I never seen one that big and thick." confessed Diana. "Don't say cock baby. I want you to call it a dick." I told her.

Diana nodded her head in agreement and started to lick the tip of my dick as she stroke me. My hands were in her hair and rubbing on her neck. "I bet you heard how good white girls give head huh?" she asked me as she continue to tease my dick with small licks. All I could do was stutter out a yes. "Well I'm show you how this white girl bomb head skills." Diana told me as she wrap her whole mouth around my mushroom head. As I was in her mouth she continue to stroke me with both hands. She took it out of her mouth and ran her tongue all on the side of my dick. She was trying to lick every inch of it. She even started to suck on my dick side ways as she squeezed my head and jerk it. I know Karrine Steffans has the nickname but Diana made me want to call her "Superhead". I rubbed her neck as she bobbed her head up and down on my dick. She only stop to lick circles around my head. She even started to suck on my balls and she continuously stroke me up and down. My dick was cover in her saliva. I knew if this continue I would be giving her a mouth full of cum. My leg started tense up and my hands gripped her head tighter. She must have knew what was about to happen. At that moment she tried her best to deep throat me as her free hand squeezed my balls. I let out load groan and started to fuck Diana's mouth. I shot at least four streams of cum in her mouth. I notice some of it was sliding out her mouth. She then looked at me and swallowed my semen. She even open her mouth as to prove to me that my seed was now in her tummy. "Daddy, your nut tasted so good." is what she said while rubbing her own nipples and breast.

My turn is what I told her as I took off her shorts and panties. I was shocked to see that Diana's pussy was completely hairless. I started to rub it with both hands. This was something totally new to me. The women I were with preferred to leave a landing strip or just shape it up. I never saw a shaved pussy. I took the palm of my hand and begin to to rub her clit. I stop only to take long deep licks. I started at the end of her pussy and stopping at her clit. My hands were rotating from rubbing her thighs to her breast. My lips squeezed her clit while my hands were squeezing her breast. Diana's legs wrapped around my head her hands were rubbing on my head. She even grabbed my ears to guide me to places she wanted me to lick, the places she wanted me to kiss and the places she wanted me to suck. I slid two fingers inside of her as I sucked on her clit. I sucked harder as my fingers moved inside of her faster. I took my fingers out of her wet pussy. My tongue slid half way inside of her and made my it go in a circular motion. I continue this until Diana came at least three times.

I knew she was ready to get dicked down now. I bent Diana over and placed her on her hands and knees. I was getting behind her while slapping my dick on both of her cheeks. You ready to get dick down? is what I asked her. "Yes, Daddy. Fuck me with that black dick." was her answer. I slid my dick inside of her pussy. She was so wet but tight so I could not get all of it in. So I started to go at a slow pace. My hands were on her hips as I went in and out. Diana let out soft moans but I decided to put my mark on this white pussy. I started to speed up. Diana's pussy felt great and was soaking wet. Her pussy was so wet that as my dick enter and exited it made smacking sounds. "Fuck Me LeAntone. Fuck with that black dick!" is what she was screaming, I then grabbed her ankles and begin to fuck her hard. I fucked Diana so hard she buried her head in to the pillows. Tell me who pussy is this?! Tell me who this pussy belongs to?! is what I yelled. My dick was going deeper and deeper. "It's all yours Daddy. Just please don't stop fucking me I'm so close. I need that black dick to make me cum." Diana said. She was pushing her ass against my dick as I was fucking her. All of a sudden Diana became real stiff and let out a loud scream. I felt her pussy get even wetter. I knew she had came. She moved my dick from inside of her and noticed that my dick had white cream all over it. "Looked like I made a mess." Diana said as she bent down to my dick. She started to lick her own cum off my dick. "Now I'm show you how good white pussy is." she said. My white goddess laid me down and started to ride my dick backwards.

She went slow at first. The only thing I could see was Diana raising and lowering her ass on my dick. She did it slow as if she was trying to drive me crazy. She then began to make her ass bounce up and down on my dick faster. My hands were rubbing all over her beautiful white ass. She knew how to work that ass. The way she rolled her hips as she grind on my dick. If she kept this up my next load would end up inside that wet, tight, white pussy. Diana started to talk dirty to me and tease me. "You like how this white pussy feel don't you? You like how my ass moves up and down on that big ol dick? You wanna bust a big nut don't you, Daddy? You gonna shoot that nut all over my face? You gonna bathe me with that nut, Daddy? " Diana teased. She was riding the hell out of my dick. I was moaning her name and I felt that I was near exploding. I jumped up and pulled my dick out of her. I stood up and face her as she was on her knees. She teased me by licking her lips and begging me to shoot my cum all over her face.

It didn't take long for me to cum. I stroked my dick that was still slick from Diana's juices. My first stream landed on her chest, the second and third landed on her pretty face but she took like a champ. Diana was no cum dodger she took it and wanted more. She even went so far to move my hand from dick and begin to pump it herself. After I was done cumming we laid on the bed holding each other. We knew things would never be the same and that this was just the beginning.