Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH god that was wonderful" she said as she regained her composure, "You have anything else for me."

"OH yeah, I said as I grabbed my cock in hand and waved it at her "I have This for you, if you want it."

"I want it only if you'll give it to me good." She replied.

In the heat of our excitement we had completely forgotten the action that was going in the other room and that we weren't exactly being quite.

T slid down over my chest and stomach and was positioned directly over my skyward pointing member. I could see the hesitancy on T's face as she positioned her pussy over my prick.

"You sure you want to do this," she asked.

"More than anything else in the world right now," I replied, "How bout you."

"I do, I just don't want this to change anything between us."

"We won't let it ok!" I reassured her "I love you."

"OK" she said

Lowering herself slowly my cockhead came in contact with her pussy lips For the first time and again she hesitated.

"Don't hurt me with this thing," she said grasping my cock and easing it Gently inside her.

Lovingly I watched as my nine-inch cock disappeared up inside her pussy.

"OH my god Johnny" she said "I'm completely stretched out and your dick isn't all the way in yet." "Take your time, I said breathlessly, "whenever you're ready"

"OH, I'm ready alright, I'm ready for a good fuck."

Gripping her ass in my hands I began lifting her up and down on my cock. Immersed in delight as I watched my cock appear only to disappear again Between her legs. Soon we were pumping faster and more furious against each Other, our fluids combined oozing down over my hips and between the creases of My ass, loud slapping noises echoing in the room as our bodies came together. The pleasure was exhilarating beyond belief and I was amazed at how the alcohol was allowing me to last.

She came once more clenching her legs closed around my waist. I waited for it to subside before moving her off of me.

"I want to fuck you doggy style," I said taking her and moving her around in front of me.

"After that, big boy anything you want is ok with me," she said bending over at the waist and providing me access to that glorious firm ass.

"You ready," I said as I positioned my cock at the entrance to her cunt.

"Whenever you are."

I thrust into her deeply, my balls slapping between her Legs. Pistoning my cock in and out of her ass T again began to moan loudly

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Yes that feels good; fuck my pussy hard Johnny, oh please fuck it hard! Not wanting to disappoint her I grabbed her hips and slammed hard into her.

"So that's what big sister likes huh! Getting fucked hard." I asked, "Is that why you can't stay married, your husbands can't fuck you hard enough."

"Oh yeah! Yeah! That's it but you are."

It was then that the realization hit me that if we could hear Carmen and Bill, they surely had to be hearing us and wondering what the hell was going on in here.

I wondered this just as my balls started contracting getting ready to Release my load, I could tell T was ready also.

Pulling out T rolled over onto her back lying down.

"Hey" she said, "put it back in."

"You sure" I asked,

"Yes I'm on the pill silly! Now put it back in.

Spreading her legs, I quickly climbed back between them and thrust my cock Deep into her just as a jet of hot jizz shot forth deep inside her. Her pussy milked me until I was dry and still it sucked hungrily at my cock.

"That was fantastic she said, as she closed her legs around my waist holding me firmly inside of her. We were lying that way when we were startled by the voice at the door say "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING."

12