Classic Cocktease by an Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers

'Of course' I answered, though there were things I wanted to be doing other than making drinks. Finally I remembered to be a host and said, 'Do you want anything?'

Kim smiled that same disturbing sly smile again. 'Well we both know what you want, but why don't you make me a rum and coke... plenty of ice.' I don't know why, but somehow the tone of the last part of her request made it clear that she was enjoying the thought of sending me down the hall for ice with my tented pants. But what choice did I have, so I grabbed the ice bucket and went on my errand. The rum and coke order seemed to have a small edge to it, as if she was reminding me that she wasn't one of my fine wine and theater girls. But whatever.... I dashed down the hall, my hard cock throbbing and demanding we get it some attention soon. Kim seemed amused by my urgency, and my haste caused me to spill the first attempt at filling a glass with ice all over the floor. I kicked all the stray ice aside and started over. I rummaged in the mini-bar for a coke and a nip bottle of rum. Finally all beverages were mixed, and I brought Kim her drink. Kim accepted her drink with a bit of a smirk, and took a sip looking pleased. The tone of the evening had taken a significant shift, for some reason the desperate passion she had displayed earlier had cooled.

I sat down right next to Kim on the sofa, but she continued to hold her drink in her hand closest to me, and seemed suddenly interested in small talk. 'So, how often do you come to Orlando,?'

'Ummm, about twice a year or so I guess.' I stammered. In my state I could barely think straight, let alone make complete sentences.

Once again she reached and lifted my chin. 'Eyes up here, I'm more than just a set of big boobs I hope.' Kim scooted forward on the sofa, thrust her shoulders back and twisted back and forth a bit, looking down at the her bust. 'They are nice though, aren't they. I can't believe that you didn't notice that they are bigger than when you and I were, well you know. They used to be a B cup, but I put on 10 pounds and it all went to my boobs, they are a full C now, I have one bra that is actually a D cup.'

I had no idea what I was supposed to say, so I played it safe...' They are very nice.'

Kim laughed. "I know you think so, you have been talking to them all evening!'

Finally she put her drink down and sank back to the sofa back. She reached for the back of my head and drew me closer. She leaned to my ear and whispered 'You can't touch the girls just now, but we can kiss.'

I groaned, but turned my head for some kissing, knowing I needed to re-arouse her passion. But very quickly I found out it wasn't going to be easy. The grinding passionate kissing of 45 minutes before was now replaced by a warm, but dispassionate kissing. Almost friendly kissing. I reached down and began rubbing Kim's thigh in desperation to arouse her. While she didn't stop me, the touching had no noticeable effect. In fact, after a few minutes of kissing Kim retreated and reached for her drink and took a long sip. She winced a bit and said 'This is strong, are you trying to get me drunk?' She held out her glass to me. 'More ice please.'

I took the glass, completely confused and frustrated by the turn of events. I shuffled to the bar with my uncomfortable erection, and added a coupule of cubes, then brought Kim's drink back to her. As I handed her the drink her gaze once again shifted down to my belt, and she suddenly had a look of concern.. 'Oh my, what is that?' I glanced down thinking she was just referring to my tented pants, which was odd because the presence of my hardon had been pretty much established. But I glanced down and to my horror saw a sizable wet spot on the front of my slacks. Kim looked very concerned. 'You didn't cum did you?' she asked sharply.

'No, I didn't cum' I answered indignantly.

'So all of that is pre-cum?' she asked in disbelief. I said nothing, I had no idea what to say. 'Let's get those off before you ruin your pants.' She said as reached up and undid my belt. I tried to protest, but Kim kept going...'What's the matter, where you planning to keep these on all night?' she snapped. She had me, so I had no choice but to let her undo them and drop them to my ankles. I was struggling with my shoes as Kim was talking about how I need to wash all that 'protein' out immediately before it stained. Frankly I didn't care if the pants were ruined. But now Kim pointed once again, this time to my briefs. 'Oh Lord. Those too.' I looked down at my essentially translucent briefs, soaked and plainly showing my skyward pointing cock. Kim grabbed the waistband and tugged them down, causing my cock to spring free, with a generous string of pre-cum flowing off the end. But Kim acted as if my cock was invisible. 'Go over to the bar sink and soak them both in water quickly' she said as she pointed in a tone that made it clear she wasn't asking.

At this point I had no idea what to do. Kim was fully dressed, and showing little interest in any kind of sex. I am naked from the waist down, clearly fully erect and drooling pre-cum and am being ordered to do laundry. So I shuffled over and ran water in the sink. I stopped it up and watched it fill, then dunked my underwear in, followed by my pants. Water overflowed some, but I just ignored it and tried to head back to the sofa. Kim had heard the splashing, and sent me to the bathroom for a towel.

Finally I awkwardly returned to the sofa, my erection bouncing in front of me. I sat down next to her, hoping that the drink orders had ended. Only now did Kim plainly stare down at my cock. A kind of amused look crossed her face as she turned her head to look from several angles. 'I had forgotten' was all she said.

'Forgotten what?' I asked.

'How small it is' she said quite plainly. 'It has to be about 3 inches smaller than my husband, and he isn't big. He's only about six and a half inches, so he isn't even average. What is average about 7 inches? What are you, about half that?' she asked.

Before I could even think about how to answer, Kim leaned in and kissed me again, and then kissed some more with some passion. Not the intense heat of earlier, but some warmth Her hand slid over and came to rest on my bare thigh, maybe an inch from my aching cock and balls. I kissed her back, trying to use my tongue for a more passionate kiss, but she stayed cool. She didn't stop, but she stayed cool. I tried to slide my hand up to her clothed breast, but she gently took my wrist and said 'I don't think so...' Her hand stubbornly stayed glued to my thigh, not moving even a millimeter no matter how much I shifted and twisted.

Finally I couldn't help it. 'Kim, please, god please.' I begged.

'Please what?' she asked in an innocent tone.

'Please can we stop playing games' I pleaded.

'I'm not playing a game, are you playing a game? What do you want?' she asked as if she had no idea what I was saying.

I didn't know quite what to say. 'Can't we just do, well can't it just be like old times?' I couldn't help it, I was staring at her incredible breasts again, they were right there in front of me but seemed so far out of reach.

Kim more or less ignored my question, but now seemed quite focused on and concerned about my cock. 'It's really drooling a lot of pre-cum, isn't it. We don't want to stain the sofa the same way you did your pants. Do you have a condom?'

'Um, well yeah, I have some condoms.' I stammered. I couldn't help thinking if she would just put her mouth on my cock the whole problem would be solved.

'So you figured I was a sure thing then.' Kim stated flatly, clearly not amused.

'Huh?' was all I could say. I had no idea what she was saying.

'You have condoms, so you figured if you took me to dinner you could fuck me.' Kim said in the same irritated voice.

By now I was floundering. No matter what I said it turned out wrong, and I'm sitting with her fully dressed and my hard cock is just out there drooling. 'No, that isn't what I meant. I wasn't thinking that at all.'

'So, what, do you have another girl coming over later or something? Is that who the condoms are for if you weren't counting on screwing me?'

Kim had an answer for everything I said, and I was getting in deeper and deeper. The passion of an hour ago seems like days ago now. 'No, of course not, there is no other girl. Kim, can't we just, you know, like we used to...'

'Like we used to....you mean when I was in love with you and you were using me for sex?' Kim sneered.

Now it was obvious what this was all about. But for a moment Kim actually seemed to soften. She settled back on the sofa and looked in to my eyes, then leaned in and kissed me deeply. I bought it immediately and returned her passion. This went on for a couple of minutes, with increasing intensity. Kim's hand roamed all over my crotch, fondling my balls and tickling my pubic hair, but not touching my shaft. Soon I was humping in to the air, trying to get some friction on my aching cock. I was panting and moaning, but still her hand skillfully avoided my cock. Kim pushed my head back gently at one point, then she pointed to the spot in front of her and said 'Stand here.'

I scrambled to my feet, thinking one of Kim's world class blowjobs was coming. I stood in front of her as directed, my stiff cock was now eye level to her. Kim reached out and gently took hold of my balls, gently squeezing and tickling. I hissed from the intense pleasure. She looked up at me and smiled. 'You remember how good this is, don't you?'

'God yes...' was all I could gasp.

Kim reached up with her other hand and slowly wrapped her fingers around my hard as steel shaft. I gasped, and my knees almost buckled. She giggled at my condition. For the longest time she didn't move, just gently held my cock giving the slightest rhythmic squeezes. When I tried to thrust she just loosened her grip and I got no friction. I was openly panting and moaning when she squeezed. Kim looked up in to my eyes. 'Let me do something for you' she whispered in a husky, sex filled voice. She gripped my cock tightly, and slowly, steadily pulled it downward until my stiff cock down at the floor and then back between my legs. I gasped, and jackknifed forward, bent over 45 degrees to avoid the pain or her breaking my stiff prick.

My head was now right next to Kim's. She leaned ever so slightly so she was next to my ear and whispered. 'How many times have you jerked off thinking about me in the last few weeks?'

'A lot.' I answered. She pushed my cock back further and I gasped. 'Every day, every day!' I croaked truthfully.

'And that's all you are going to be doing today too. Too bad, because I was a real good fuck back then, but I'm much, much better now.'

Kim let go of my cock, and laughed softly as I staggered backward and my cock sprung forward. She stood up from the sofa and picked up her drink, gave me a condescending stare, then downed what remained of her rum and coke. 'Why don't you get my bag, and you can show me to the door' she said without any doubt I would do as she directed. She began heading for the door as I scurried for her bag and followed her, my hardon bouncing in front of me. I handed her the bag as she stood back to the door. She opened the bag and fished through it for her keys. Finding them , she flipped the bag over her shoulder and ran one hand through her hair. With her shoulders thrust back she knew her breasts were her focal point, and I was beyond caring if she caught me staring.

I groaned at the realization that I wasn't going to see those incredible boobs, and from my desperate need for sex. 'Kim, please, is there any way we can work this out...' I pleaded.

Kim stepped back and looked down at my inflamed, drooling cock. Her smile made it clear she was satisfied with her handiwork. 'When did you say you will be in Orlando next?' she asked, ignoring my begging.

'In about three months' I said, resigned to my blueballs fate.

'Call me if you want to get together again for another cockteasing...I really enjoyed this.'

skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers
12