Classical Dancer's Show

Story Info
Classical dance show turned erotic.
2.2k words
3.49
30.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Vinod and my wife is Vijaya. We have been married for fifteen years and are both in our early forties. Vijaya is having nice curvy figure of 36-32-36. I enjoy men looking at her when she walks down the streets or attends different parties. She is bit conservative in nature; men always like to see her jiggling bottom and bouncing tits under her conventional dresses. I should not forget to mention she is an excellent Katthak dancer, the Indian classical dance. She is having a troupe with mainly instrument players and a manager. She had performed in many parties for local dignitaries, big weddings, fundraisers and even cultural program of political parties.

She had been very successful so far. We were trying to build a solid reputation and very much dedicated to that. To take care of her troupe, we had to pay handsome salary to the members and manager. That creates some crunch of money always, but we cope up somehow.

Last summer we had a call from a club which is situated just 15 km away from Kolkata, the city we live in. We received handsome advance amount from the club and the officials requested to put up a world class show because some influential politicians would be present there who are funding that club. I understood that by their monetary support the club actually runs.

The program was within seven days, which was very short notice to get prepared. We charge more for a short-term notice, which is nice for the bank account but makes it a mad dash to put all of it together.

On that big day, the club sent one small bus and Vijaya along with her team left for the venue. Being a working day, I couldn't go; but I planned to reach there after my office hours. I didn't disclose it, wanted to give her a surprise.

I had driven to that place in the evening and somehow found the auditorium. It was secluded from the main village and situated in a big field. I parked my car just outside of the boundary wall and walked in. I found people coming out of the hall, the program was over. I was about to enter the main hall, when I heard some turmoil was going on inside. I positioned myself just behind a curtain and closely watched the situation. The club officials were trying to convince my dancer wife something on the stage. No audience was there. Only in the front row few people were there, I believed they were the influential political leaders.

I quietly listened to them as my wife was standing there with proper dancing costume and make-up. I was surprised to hear the two officials telling my wife to dance on the stage with just undergarments clinging on her body. The instrument players of her group were packing up the instruments and the aged manager was managing all these things.

I was supposed to dial the police for help. Then I believed Vijaya would be sufficient to counter and reject their demand.

They were offering healthy money, repeatedly requesting her that these people were actually funding the club. So, they had to respect what the politicians had wished.

Suddenly, they offered her 1 crore rupees for that favor. Then I found my beloved wife in some dilemma.

I was shocked by my conservative wife's boldness; looking straight into their eyes, she meekly answered, "Okay, but for 10 minutes only."

In an instant, my conservative wife started to strip herself. Within a minute, she removed her top and bottom portion of dancer's dress. She was looking like a stripper, no more a classical dancer. Now Vijaya was standing on the stage in her bra on the top and big white panty. She instructed one of the officials to play some music. They switched on record player and she started to sway her body with steady rhythm. It was very sensuous and the small audience started cheering. Her huge breasts were protected in her white colored bra with long and deep cleavage; her panty was also clinging there, but could not hide her large bottom. Her hands explored every inch of her body as people were really getting into her performance.

Some sexual tension was created in the hall; her troupe members were totally mesmerized to see their respected madam in that mode. They all were showing tents in their trousers. I could see back side of politicians and party members. But I believed they also had erections in their pants. My own cock started to revolt in my pant. The people from front row were clapping and screaming, "Take it off!" I was grateful to Vijaya that she kept her clothes on. It would be hard to manage the people in the troupe if my wife had let them see her nude on the stage.

Now two young men boarded the stage from the political group, they started to dance with Vijaya and began exploring her curves. At first she brushed them away, but soon she gave up and started enjoying the attention. Suddenly I noticed the guys told something in her ear and she smiled at them. I suspected it was an offer of more money.

My joy about Vijaya keeping her clothes on was short-lived. One of the guys stepped towards my wife and offered to undo the bra for her. She nodded him thanks, and while all the people stared at her, he slowly unfastened her bra and removed it, letting her breasts fall under their own weight. I thought she looked magnificent. She stood tall and straight, looking directly at them, challenging them to take the next step and strip off. The other guy stood behind Vijaya, stuck his thumbs into her panty and slowly pulled them down. He bent over, lowering her panty to the floor until she stepped out of them. My wife stood completely naked there. She stood defiant and proud, her dark hair hanging luxuriously on her shoulders. She looked very, very hot with generous hips and her belly was almost flat. My eyes travelled lower and obviously they saw she had a trimmed pubic bush. As I looked around the hall I could see lustful looks from almost every men present. Heavy breathing and groans came from the hall.

"Excellent!" one of the men called out. "Hefty breasts," cried another. One or two clapped. Murmurs of approval spread around the hall.

I hoped the men appreciated the effort, Vijaya and I had gone to make sure she was absolutely smooth and bare for her performances.

There was a collective sigh of approval. There were cries of "beautiful" and "stunning" from the men. "Thank you Lord!" cried another and there was a small outbreak of nervous laughter.

Once she was totally nude, she danced, twirled and moved like a pro on the stage. The audience went wild. I saw with astonishment when all her troupe members pulled their zippers down. They were stroking themselves as they gazed in awe at their naked madam. Even the 65 years old manager was shaking his cock violently. Time to time he was adjusting his powerful spec to enjoy the physical beauty of their madam!! In the other corner of the stage, I found two club officials naked from waist; they were shaking their cock desperately.

Now the two young guys on the stage were having hard on. She reached for their trousers and released their hard cocks. At that tensed moment, both of them carried naked body of Vijaya in their hands, put on a wide bench and attempted to fuck her first.

"Hey guys, show some respect," one big muscular man called out from the audience and the two young guys looked up. They stopped and stepped aside as an elderly man shuffled forward from the audience. Then the muscular man and a thin man guided him on the stage. Two of them started to strip and showed formidable erections. Both of them helped the old man to shed dhoti and underwear.

"Come on Sir, you do the honors," he said.

"It's our president," one of the first two guys whispered to Vijaya as the old man who had to be in his 70s stepped up to the bench with a considerable erection. He put his wrinkled hands on my wife's hips and with one thrust he buried into her. Vijaya's head went back with a cry, and she reached out her hands to two younger guys on either side of her to grab their dicks as the old man slammed into her.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes in ecstasy. The muscular and the thin man from the political party moved closer to get a good look.

The big muscular man tried to make the two young guys understand, "You should put him first as he can't stand up for too long."

Vijaya was working her hands on the two dicks while raising her hips to meet the thrusts of the old man. She was smiling and enjoying herself.

With a roar the aged president pulled out and spurted his cum all over her bare pubic mound and belly.

"Well done Sir...Yeah....good one," all four of them appreciated him.

Vijaya was thrilled she was able to help the old man come to an orgasm. The sperm glistened on her belly.

Next was the two young guys; one of them banged her more to her liking -- hard deep thrusts that filled her cunt. He didn't bother pulling out, but came inside her.

He leaned in to kiss my wife's breasts and then reached up to kiss her on the lips. She caressed his face and thanked him.

He left and his friend was already inside her, gripping her hips firmly as he pounded into her cum soaked pussy. The squashing noises from his friend's cum turned him on even more and he too slammed his cock as deep as he could into her and grimaced as his sperm poured deep into her cunt. Her moans soon filled the hall, and from the look on her face I knew my wife also having a strong orgasm!

I looked around and found troupe members, club officials were shooting loads on a floor time to time.

Now the thin man with thick curly hair that came down to his shoulders -- moved in and in one thrust he was inside Vijaya. He moved in sharp fast motions that I don't think was what my wife liked -- she prefers always deep rhythmic pounding. But she wasn't complaining. She leaned back and looked them in the eyes and smiled. I was sure enough that he would not going to last long and in seconds he was out and squirting over her belly. Four relatively quick fucks, and now the muscular man was left.

When the big man turned around, I could see his dick, and it was very large almost 10 inches and quite thick. Vijaya, my loyal wife and mother of two began to fondle it. He positioned himself between her wide open legs, inserted his massive tool in the mess and started to pump her with long steady strokes which are so dear to Vijaya. I could see his huge wrinkle balls thudding silently each time he plunged into her, the creamy flesh of her thighs jiggling firmly in rhythm.

I couldn't take any more. I disengaged my belt, unhooked my pant, let it fall on the ground and started to masturbate violently with two hands.

The man instructed Vijaya to be on all four. As she followed his instructions, he entered her doggie.

He slid into her wet pussy; he commenced pounding her, assaulting it with his huge cock. Her two massive tits moving like pendulum. He then held her tits in his big palm and squeezed, fucked. I knew I wouldn't last long. I pumped a thick load of come in the curtain.

He slammed her hard from behind and she was coming again with massive orgasm. Her partner's head was now back, his eyes closed. He roared as he shot into her, slamming his huge cock, erupting forcefully.

Vijaya was exhausted, totally satisfied and given the ultimate gift.

I was as proud of my wife as she took so much cock and really enjoyed it. I was so happy to see her fuck those cocks of that village; since childhood I knew villagers are hornier than urban people. I was convinced that some exceptions are there as well.

Then I saw them getting dressed, each of them displaying a soft little cocks; saying terrible things about my wife's pussy, how tight it was. Vijaya lifted her dancing costumes and cleaned stains of semen from her cunt, buttock, belly, and legs; put it back in her bag. Then put on undergarment, petticoat and finally sari.

I crept out of the hall and ran to my car. I found Vijaya and our troupe coming out of the hall to board the bus allotted for them. I entered my car and from darkness I followed Vijaya to pay heavy amount to the troupe. I appreciated her decision to keep their mouth shut, it was our prestige issue.

I came back home first, after half an hour Vijaya entered. I hugged her and asked, "How was your program?"

"It was nice, honey," she said smiling.

I quickly answered, "I couldn't attend due to job pressure. I feel so sorry, darling."

She consoled me, "Okay, better you didn't go there, road was not good!!!"