Classroom Seductions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her muscles spasmed wildly around him as he continued to plow into her tender slit. Her warm sweet liquid baptized his swollen shaft and dripped down to his balls. It quickly proved to be more than he could handle as his cock began to spit thick loads of his seed inside her quivering cunt. She screamed as she felt the hot liquid flood her insides.

Just as their orgasms began to pass, they heard familiar noises in the hall outside the doorway. Neither of them realized just how loud she had gotten. He quickly pulled his pants on and walked over to the door, peeking out of it as Ms. Preston rummaged around for her clothing. She hastily put on her blouse and skirt, shoving the bra and garter belt into the desk drawer. She frantically searched for her panties but could not find them.

Jesse opened the door, looked at his friends, and smirked evilly as he shook his head. "Now listen up. You guys say anything about this to anyone and I will kick your fucking asses. I'll meet you out front in a minute."

They left without much trouble, leaving him there with her. He turned and looked at her again as he shut the door. Her perfect pink nipples stood out through the sheer white fabric. Her body shimmered with a thin sheen of sweat. She looked amazing. She sat on the desk speechless, trying to catch her breath as she watched him walk to her. He placed his palm gently against her cheek and looked into her eyes.

His lips met hers with a soft lingering kiss. He pulled back from the kiss and softly whispered "Now Ms. Preston... I hope that Mr. Andrews takes them the rest of the week. Unless, of course, you would like to have an audience."

12