Classroom Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imsally
imsally
100 Followers

"Sally? Are you awake?" It was Terry's voice.

"Yes." I answered.

"Can I come in?"

"Yes." He walked in, looked at me. He had a big glass of Orange juice in his hand. I took it and drank half of it greedily.

"Careful, Sally. Take it easy."

"What happened?"

"I brought you home, you were out of it."

"I don't understand, all I had was a couple of glasses of wine."

"I think there was maybe something in it, you passed out."

"Oh." I didn't really understand.

"You mean someone...drugged me?"

"Yea, I think so. You seem to be fine now, though."

"How did I....?"

"I brought you home, put you to bed. I kept an eye on you, your vitals stayed fine. We learned all that in school." He grinned at me.

"You took my...." I blushed furiously, holding the covers up tightly to me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want your clothes messed up in case you got sick but you didn't."

"Well, I guess you have seen me anyway already."

"Yea, that's true. Well, I will let you get dressed." He left, I got up and pulled on a pair of jeans and a blouse. Terry was sitting in my living room when I came out.

"Thank you, Terry. I don't know what would have happened."

"You were sitting there talking to Jonathan, then I looked up and you were gone so I went looking. He was being an ass. But I don't think he will be any more, I broke his jaw."

"Oh. Is he hurt badly?"

"I don't know, they came and hauled him off. But he was trying to molest you, and then he swung at me." Terry just shrugged. Then he got up to leave.

"Let me know if you need any help?" He said. I nodded, and he left.

I never saw Jonathan after that, he wasn't in any of my classes or around the campus. I went on to school, my goal to become a Doctor was getting closer. I was going to class one day several months later when I heard a familiar voice. Terry walked up to me and gave me a hug.

He asked me to coffee so I went. We chatted, Terry was enrolled in school again, having spent the summer working as a nurse to come up with enough money to pay for classes. We had a nice visit, then he asked me if I would like to go to a concert with him.

I was excited at that, Terry was so handsome, nice and I felt safe with him. I had not dated anyone at all since the trouble with Jonathan. I must have changed clothes 20 times before I finally felt ready.

"Wow!" Terry said, when I answered his knock. That made me feel so good. The music was wonderful, Terry was attentive. We had such a good time. When we got back to my apartment I asked him up for some tea.

He settled into one of my chairs as I made the tea, I came out and sat across from him and we talked for a long time. Finally he stood to go, I started to walk with him to the door, he put his arm around my shoulders. That felt so nice, then he leaned down and kissed me.

It wasn't one of those mashing type of kisses, it was soft and gentle, it made my head swim. I liked it and kissed him back. His hands dropped to my hips, I pressed against him. Somehow we ended up back on the couch, I felt his hand come up and stroke my ribcage. My face flushed and I felt my body respond, I let him. Then his hand was on my breast, the buttons on my blouse were undone. I felt his fingers gently reach inside the cup of my bra and brush my nipple, it was like they were on fire.

I didn't resist when he slid my blouse off, then tripped the catch on my bra. His hand came up again and fondled my bare breast, I felt myself flood with moisture at that.

I remember feeling my jeans being slid off my hips, my body lifted to help him. Then I was naked, he leaned down and pressed his lips to my loins, his tongue lashing me. My body exploded into something I had never felt before, there seemed to be no end. I realized that he was now naked too, I saw the large head of his erection, I reached down to grasp it in instinct.

His finger probed me, then he stopped.

"My God! You are still.....?"

"Don't stop! Oh please don't stop!" I muttered, trying to twist my body around to meet his.

Terry pressed me back gently, slid upwards into position. I felt the end of his penis probe at me several times, then finally gain entrance. He pressed, I felt a short stab of pain, then a feeling of fullness. Waves of pleasure swept over me, I was totally lost in the sensations. He began to spasm, that set off a blinding feeling as my hips thrust upwards to meet his.

He collapsed onto me, I held him firmly. Then he began to move again, the sensations started to build again, but before I could climax again he softened, and I felt him slip out.

I was a virgin no more.

Terry actually apologized, I laughed and told him I wasn't sorry. It was time, I was ready and I liked him. I pressed him back onto the bed and we did it again, more leisurely this time.

We became an item for several months, he used a condom after that, not wanting to get me pregnant.

Then he switched to a different school hundreds of miles away. There were long phone calls, over time those became less and less frequent. I understood. I had for a time thought I was in love, but I realized I wasn't really. It was a relationship.

I learned later about love.

I now walked the halls with confidence, I even dated some if the person seemed to be all right.

Most of them tried to seduce me, very few succeeded. Those were all just relationships, they filled a need I now knew about. Then one day I graduated, my degree in hand.

I was a Doctor. I had the world in my hands and I knew it.

imsally
imsally
100 Followers
12