Classwork

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He must have been annoyed with me on Friday morning. My bottom hurt. That was the hardest he had spanked me. While the lotion did its cooling trick he moved to where we could make eye contact.

"Kirsten, this is the tenth pair of underwear you have lost. This has to be cutting into your supply."

"It is," I said. Actually, I had more but they were more conservative and I was not about to give him the opportunity to tease me.

"OK, be honest with me. What's the problem?"

I blushed and felt my eyes tear up.

"I don't have the money."

It hurt my pride to admit that. My final semester at college had used the last of my summer job savings. Since it was my first place I had to myself, I'd gone a little overboard decorating. He reached into his pocket, took out several bills, and set them down on my desk.

"Will this be enough?"

I counted quickly in my head and nodded. The door clicked behind him as he left. I planned my shopping trip on Saturday while eating my lunch. Mr. Sloop's fingers paid me a visit a short time later. My arms were around his shoulders and my forehead pressed up against his neck while I bucked frantically. He controlled the afternoon session. The pace was slow and sensual. I made tons of noise, kept eye contract, and tried to be as expressive with my face as possible. My drive home was frantic. I have no idea how I avoided a ticket. As soon as my front door was closed I worked myself over with my fingers. Yes, the end result was impossible, but I needed to do it. After 45 minutes worth of action, I took a cold shower and downed three glasses of wine.

When Monday morning arrived I found myself so eager to prove my compliance I dropped my skirt and bent over my desk before he issued the command. He gave a long low whistle. I looked back at him and gave a beaming smile. My underwear consisted of pieces of black string that ran around my waist and disappeared into my crotch.

"Excellent job Kirsten."

He gently rubbed my backside. With each caress I felt my desire grow. The lotion was applied and I had to bite my bottom lip to keep from moaning. My lunch hour found me seated on my desk. He had arrived right after the bell. My mind was in a fog during the extra long session. I only had time to quickly wolf down an apple. At the end of the day he teased me with his fingers again.

Tuesday was a repeat of the previous day. I was complimented on my clothing selection, which sent a thrill running through me. At the end of each visit by Mr. Sloop I was panting heavily and had to work to remember my own name. Cold showers were becoming an after work routine.

Anticipating the events that awaited me, I became wet on my way to work. Halfway through our morning session I pulled my bottom lip out from between my teeth and moaned "I want it". When he said "at ease" I found I could move, so I turned to face him. He raised his eyebrow at me, I blushed, and nodded.

"Get on your knees and look at me."

I assume the requested position and locked eyes with him.

"You know what you need to say. I give you permission to use my first name," he said.

"Darren, I want to be your slut. Please let me be your slut." I felt a weigh lift off my shoulders. He reached down, hooked a finger, and placed it under my chin.

"You understand what this means? You'll be mine to use how and when I please."

"Yes," I said and blushed profusely. He pulled me to my feet, turned me around, and bent me over my desk. I sucked in and held my breath. Was this going to be the moment? I closed my eyes with anticipation and felt the tip of the Sharpie make contact with my skin on the small of my back. I tried to make sense of the path of the marker.

"You have a tramp stamp that says 'Darren's Slut'."

Once the words hit me, I could feel myself heating up. He gave me a slap on the ass and departed. I didn't see him at lunch, and was on pens and needles as the final class of the day filtered out of my room. He nonchalantly perched on the edge of my desk and discussed the current assignment as students visited their lockers as they prepared to go home. Once the hall quieted down, he stood up, and closed the door. As he slowly walked back towards me I could barely contain my excitement.

"Teach my cock."

I practically jumped out of my chair and hit my knees in front of him. My knees were going to have bruises the next day. I eagerly did my thing for about five minutes before he pulled me off of him. A frustrated sound escaped my throat.

He chuckled and said, "Grab your desk." He slid my lacy panties down my legs and stepped me out of my clothes. My arms were gently pulled behind my back, and my torso was pushed down against my desk.

"Did you complete the assignment I gave you the other day?"

"Yes," I replied breathily. He leaned over and whispered something into my ear that I didn't understand. Then he entered me. I arched my back and made a noise that was somewhere between a moan and a shriek. It felt fantastic. He grabbed my hair, and pulled my head back. He soon settled onto a rhythm and pushed against me. When his fingers found my clit I climaxed with guttural scream as every muscle in my body clenched. I was never that vocal during sex. He didn't last much longer and we both collapsed onto my desk. His weight on my back just felt right. When he caught his breath he stood up, gathered his clothes, and informed me we were going to my house. With all my pent up frustration abated I radiated contentment. Words escaped me, I simply nodded.

Before my front door could close, he scooped me up over his should, and with me looking backwards at the door carried me to my bedroom. He tossed me down onto the bed, and I gave a playful squeal. He undressed me slowly, kissing gently along the way. His mouth explored every curve and line down the front of my body. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the sensation. He moved into position between my legs and tapped me on the forehead.

"Look at me," he said.

I was staring into his eyes as he entered me for the second time that day. My back arched and he gave a little snort.

"Your eyes rolled back. Did you notice?"

I shook my head no. After some experimentation he found a pace to his liking. He used long, sensuous strokes. I felt his sweat drip down onto me. Damn, that was sexy. As we cuddled and savored the afterglow he leaned close to my ear.

"Would you like to know how this began?"

I was caught off guard and simply nodded.

"While looking at websites one night, I ran across a video of a stage hypnotist performing his act at a state college. In the video was a girl that resembled you very closely. At first I didn't believe it, but that notion wouldn't leave my mind. I had to spend almost all the money I earned over the summer for some audio processing software. It took me hours, but I was able to glean the word the guy used to return students to a hypnotic state. I debated trying it for a few days, but that Friday I waited after class, and said the word. The Amazing Walter was very sloppy. He didn't clean up after his performance."

It took a moment to search my memory. I remembered attending that show! My recollection of the actual performance was hazy. Afterwards, I walked back to my dorm room with my friends. I mentioned how silly I thought hypnotism was. No reasonably intelligent person could possibly fall victim to it. Jill and Hayley giggled behind me the whole way.

I rolled over, swore at him, and swung my fists. I landed a couple glancing blows on his shoulder. He grabbed my wrists and pushed me down against my mattress. We were essentially in the missionary position. After I started to calm down he asked me if I was finished. I narrowed my eyes at him and nodded. He let go of my wrists, but stayed on top of me.

"I poked around in your memory a bit and altered Walter's word. Then gave you a couple commands such as 'teach my cock' and 'grab your desk'. Want to hear the interesting part? My instructions for your blow jobs were simply to do the best you could. Removing your shirt, your hands behind your back, and the noises were all you. The only behavioral instructions I gave were forbidding climaxing, forbidding you discussing it with anyone, preventing you from moving after the grab command, and if I used the words 'homework assignment' you had to carry through with the task."

I had to blink several times before his words sunk in. I tilted my head slightly to the side.

"Honest?"

"Yes, I promise that was it. The mind mojo opened the door for me, but you yourself stepped through it."

I was lost in my own world. Part of me resented being manipulated. It was irksome to have been outmaneuvered by a teenager. A larger part of me was still all warm and fuzzy about the sex. It was the best I had experienced. No awkward fumbling, no nervousness, it was just strong and passionate. I took in a deep breath and gave a sigh. If I was actually debating this, then I knew the decision. I was going to remain Mr. Sloop's slut. My arms wrapped around his neck and I gave him a deep kiss. He relaxed and lowered himself against me. Oh, his weight was pleasing.

"I've been thinking about this. You need a slut name. Kirsten just won't do. Your homework assignment is to come up with four candidates."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done.

Not over the top. Very hot while being pretty believable. Nice writing. Over all, all things considered very well done indeed. One of the best over all I've read. I'd enjoy a sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Excellent story, can't wait for Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good start n more to come!

Good so far! I've like the way u've explained in detail of everything! Changing her name would be interesting! Wot makes it good is she's aware of wots happening but can't do anything! Show student taking more advantage of her frustration! Hav him take over her home! Hav her bank detail etc etc transferred over make her fully obedient n make the student in full control of the teachers body! To make the series long maybe hav another teacher involved or hav Kirsten's sister involved! I'll b looking forward to ure next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nicely explained

Looking forward to next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

more

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teacher Undressed Ch. 01 Miss Grant losses her clothes in class.in Mind Control
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Classroom Barbie Student turns his teacher into a bimbo.in Mind Control
A Lady and the Student Ch. 01 An intelligent woman becomes a bimbo.in Mind Control
Summer's Blackmail Sexy teacher stumbles her way into trouble.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories