Classy, a Sapphic Siren Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax. I just want you to show me how you touch yourself," Melina said.

"I don't think I can do that."

"Everybody does it."

"Not in front of other people!"

"Oh dear, you didn't deny doing it. How scandalous!"

"And I can do without your teasing, if you please," Beatrix said.

Melina leaned back, tossing the towel on the seat next to her. "It can be very exciting to touch yourself in front of another woman. And equally exciting to watch her do the same," she said.

Beatrix perked up. "Does that mean you're going to touch yourself?"

"Of course! I'm the coach, remember? I demonstrate, and you copy what I do. How else are you going to discover how to touch Janna?"

Melina noticed her frowning again.

"Sex with a woman is lovely, Beatrix. But you're going to have to step out of your comfort zone to find out for yourself," she advised.

"Can't you just tell me what to do?"

"Yes, but where's the fun in that?"

"And if I don't want to touch myself in front of you?"

"Then don't," Melina said with a shrug. "But once I get started," she added seductively, "there's no way you're going to be able to avoid touching yourself."

Intent on proving her point, Melina brought her hands up and cupped her breasts, arching her back into the contact. It sent an instant jolt of arousal down to her core. Her stomach lurched in pure reflex. It was so easy for her to ignite her desires.

"The mere graze of a woman's palms across my sensitive nipples is all it takes to get me started," she said looking down at herself.

She glanced up to make sure Beatrix was watching and was unsurprised to find her utterly transfixed on her movements.

"Women's bodies are so responsive," she said intimately. "Our ear lobes, our necks, our gorgeous bare backs—there isn't a place on a woman's body I don't love touching. We enjoy so many different caresses."

She moved her palms along the curves of her breasts until her fingers reached her nipples. She pinched them, pulling out a little and gently rolling them between her fingers.

"I especially love feeling pressure on my nipples, to have them gripped by strong fingers, as I'm doing now."

Melina knew Beatrix could see everything she was doing to herself. She was describing her motions for Quinn's benefit. Imagination was a powerful aphrodisiac. She was certain the young woman had visions of the siren's bare breasts bouncing around in her head at that very moment.

"Tweaking feels so good," she went on. "It's such an exquisite ache. Can't you almost feel it in your own nipples? Aren't they aching to be touched?"

She watched Beatrix lick her lips and then bring her hands up slowly. She pulled the camisole out from her skirt and off her body, leaving behind a lacy black bra.

"That's it, Lady Trix. Give in to temptation. Even through the fabric of your bra, I can tell your nipples are hard and ready for attention. Don't deny yourself."

She continued watching as Beatrix undid her bra and finally removed it. Then she started to stroke her hands up her torso to her bosom, but Melina stopped her.

"Uh, uh, not yet, milady. The bra is gone, but you're still overdressed."

Beatrix sucked in her lower lip, apparently considering if she dared. "Fine," she said.

She unfastened her skirt and tugged it off. She reached for her stockings and garters next.

Melina stopped her. "No, leave those on. Sexy as hell."

Beatrix complied, which left just the panties. She hesitated a fraction of a second on the strip of lace that covered her much discussed lady parts. Finally, she removed them.

Melina gaped at the small patch of dark hair that didn't fully cover Beatrix's glistening lips. She groped blindly for the towel beside her and held it out for Beatrix as she continued looking at her inviting vulva.

"Your lady parts are enticing, Lady Beatrix. And very wet. You'll want this towel, I think."

Beatrix grabbed the towel, shook it open behind her back, and sat on it, pressing her knees together in a way that obstructed Melina's further scrutiny of the lady's parts. She raised a brow at her, as if daring her to protest.

Melina was confident she'd be seeing much more of Lady B shortly, so she didn't object. Nor did she stop her, this time, when Beatrix gave her breasts an experimental rub, first cupping them and then bringing her hands up over the top. Her pink nipples sprang forward as the palms of her hands caressed past them.

Melina enjoyed every spring and bounce. It made her nipples ache for more attention. She squeezed them harder and plucked at them, moaning at the sensations.

"Delicious, isn't it? The way your breasts feel when they're fondled, even by your own hands?"

"Mmmm," Beatrix moaned in agreement.

She didn't need any instruction. After pulling her breasts up by her nipples, Beatrix held them aloft and began pinching and rolling the tips between her fingers. Melina was doing the same with her own. And they were watching each other. The spectacle was its own reward, further inflaming Melina. She imagined that the show she was putting on for Beatrix was having the same effect on her.

"My nipples are darkening," Melina said. "Yours, too. It feels so good to pinch them harder and harder, doesn't it?"

Beatrix sucked in her breath. "Sooo good," she said.

She was struggling to keep her eyelids open. It was natural to want to close them, the better to concentrate on the sensation.

Melina chuckled at the moan that oozed up from her traveling companion's throat.

That got Beatrix's attention. "Not that I'm in any hurry to stop," she began breathlessly, "but how much time do lesbians spend on each other's nipples?"

"Don't be so technical, Trix. Just go with it as long as it feels good. To you and to her."

"According to that rule of thumb, Mel, breasts could take hours!"

Melina laughed. "Oh, yes! They can," she said, closing her eyes briefly to concentrate as she twisted her nipples again.

When she reopened her eyes, she found Beatrix pursing her lips at her disapprovingly, even while she was still tweaking her own nipples. The look and gesture were so incongruous that Melina couldn't help laughing again.

"If touching yourself gives you such a sour puss, Trix, you're definitely doing something wrong."

Beatrix narrowed her eyes at her.

"Try to squeeze a little harder," Melina suggested undaunted. "Trust me, when there are no other factors to consider, like a pressing appointment or a guest about to arrive, you and Janna truly could do this for hours, especially once you bring your mouths in on the action."

"You mean snogging?" Beatrix asked momentarily confused.

"I mean sucking. And a little nipping, too. There's almost nothing better than having a nipple pulled into another woman's hot, wet mouth. Except, of course, when both your nipples are being sucked at the same time by two separate women."

"You haven't."

"I most certainly have. Although it's been too long," Melina added wistfully.

"Are you some sort of elite lesbian?"

Melina cocked her head smiling. "Perhaps I'm simply efficient. Two for two," she added, pointing at her own breasts.

"If it's two you want, maybe we should have Quinn join us. I'm sure she'd accommodate you."

Just then the car swerved, jostling its passengers.

"Good grief," Beatrix said. "I wonder what's going on out there."

"The roads are apparently unpredictable," Melina said. "Best to let Quinn focus on the driving. Besides, we're still getting to know each other," she added with a smile.

Beatrix smiled back and nodded in agreement. "This is certainly a new and not unpleasant experience for me," she said looking at Melina's breasts. Then her smile began to falter.

Melina was using a different technique, and she knew Beatrix was trying to get the choreography down, as it were. She was rolling her nipples back and forth three or four times and then tugging them all the way out. She then shook her breasts by the nipples, up and down several times. Then she went back to rolling her nipples again.

"That's different," Beatrix said. "Shaking your breasts by the nipples. Does it feel good?"

"Why don't you try it?" Melina suggested.

She was amused that Lady B was describing her actions, unwittingly making Quinn aware what was going on in the back. She watched now as Beatrix began to mirror her.

Once she had it down, Beatrix's head lolled back, eyes closed and mouth gaping open. She was the epitome of rapture. A pink tongue darted out every now and then to lick lips that dried far too easily from the gasps of air that were sucked through them. Their red color had faded a little. Beatrix's nipples, by contrast, were darkening in color as she alternated between tweaking and shaking them.

The tableau sent another jolt of arousal through Melina. She spared a thought to adding another towel between her and the seat.

Beatrix opened her eyes and looked at her. "I'm still confused about when to push on," she said somewhat breathlessly. "This feels lovely, but—"

"But you're other lady bits are screaming for attention," Melina finished for her.

"In a nutshell."

"Release is sooo much sweeter when you build up the tension. Don't you think?"

"Not at the moment," Beatrix said tightly.

"Go ahead, then. Touch whatever needs touching. You seem to have the situation well in hand."

Beatrix smirked at the bad pun. Then she frowned as if concerned. "Are you really going to watch?"

"Aren't you?" Melina countered. She spread open and lowered her right hand onto her vulva, dipping her index finger into her opening and then sliding it wetly up to her clitoris. Her breath hitched at the first contact, and then she let out a slow moan as she began to stroke herself slowly. Her half lidded eyes peered at Beatrix. She saw her fidget in her seat.

"I have no problem with you watching. I absolutely adore spreading my legs for another woman. Showing her what I have to offer. Seeing the excitement in her expression."

"But you aren't just displaying yourself to me. You're touching yourself!" Beatrix said sounding rather shocked.

Melina smiled, pleased again at Beatrix's verbalizations. Oh Quinn, she thought, did that paint a picture for you?

To Beatrix she said, "This is a lesson, remember? Self-loving is educational for lesbians. We have an anatomical advantage in that regard. Might as well take advantage."

"Is that some sort of lesbian credo?" Beatrix asked distractedly.

Melina chuckled. "Well, why not?" she said. "A woman who isn't afraid to touch herself knows from experience how to touch another woman. She knows that her labia are sensitive. That petting is sometimes more exciting than prodding. And that stretching her open feels good because this bit is connected to that bit which is connected to that other lovely bit there, and, oh, but those lady bits feel nice. It's all a wonderful bundle of sensitive nerve endings. I'm so wet from just a few strokes. Can you see?"

Melina smiled as she saw Beatrix finally giving in to her own desires.

She spread her legs wide and settled back in her seat, offering Melina quite a site.

"Thank you," Melina said.

"For what?"

"The generous view of your lady bits."

"Tit for tat. Now hush. I'm trying to concentrate."

The lady appeared to be well and truly past the point of caring about her fine British reserve. She moved her left hand into position, pressed two fingers into herself, and began a deep and satisfying stroke of that special spot deep inside.

"You're a lefty," Melina said.

"What an odd observation to make at this precise moment," Beatrix said haltingly.

She was very close. She started raking her thumb over her clit, slowly at first and then very rapidly. Her right hand, in the meantime, kept pulling at her right nipple, already plump from attention. Melina was impressed by her dexterity and coordination. It was like watching someone pat her head and rub her tummy at the same time—only so much better.

Beatrix's left hand was soaked now. It made wet, slapping noises as she pumped her fingers in and out of her own sex.

"By the gods, you're enticing to watch," Melina said.

Beatrix glanced at her and then trailed her eyes down Melina's body. Melina's hand began its own frenzied stroking, concentrating on her sensitive clitoris. She slid down further in her seat to open herself up more to Beatrix's scrutiny. Exhibiting herself was exciting.

"I can feel you looking," she said. "It's like being touched."

The experience wasn't new to her, but it was rare for her to indulge in such a drawn out session of self-love when there was another body in the vicinity. Climaxing restored her ability to fly only when someone else was performing sex on her. The sirens assumed it was another condition of Demeter's revised punishment.

Melina considered it was just as well that self-love didn't restore their wings. They'd never remove their hands from between their legs if it could. She suppressed a throaty laugh at the thought of soaring across the Atlantic Ocean with her hand rubbing frantically at her sex—definitely better than plane travel.

Her hand was working frantically now. She was so close, but she needed more touching. Eager to press her left hand into service, she tweaked her left nipple one more time before bringing that hand down to her vulva. Then she pushed it into her sex—three fingers worth, up to the hilt—while her right hand continued playing her clit to coax wonderful sounds from her throat.

She had to be careful to avoid making the siren's call, especially with Quinn listening in and driving. If the poor girl was getting aroused by the sounds that had to be reaching her over the intercom, Melina couldn't imagine how she was keeping the vehicle on the road. It would be impossible to explain themselves if they wound up in a ditch—Quinn in the driver's seat, very possibly with one hand down her pants, and two classy ladies in the back, naked, spread eagled, and diddling themselves senseless, right there in front of each other.

By this point, both Melina and Beatrix were moaning loudly. And then Lady Beatrix began to make a kind of keening sound as she started to climax. That sent Melina over the edge, too, forcing her to press her lips together to keep from crying out. Her body convulsed once, twice, and then it went rigid for one breathtaking moment. She hovered there for what seemed like a micro-eternity. And then she fell like one of her feathers, floating down, lower and lower, and settling with a gentle swish. Release was sweet—very wet and very sweet.

She sat still, with her eyes shut as she caught her breath. She heard rustling and opened her eyes slowly to find Lady Beatrix wiping her hands on a napkin. She looked somewhat flushed and rather pleased with herself.

"How do you feel?" Melina asked as she reached for her own napkin.

"Silly but sated," Beatrix answered honestly.

Melina chuckled. "Well you didn't look silly to me. You looked like a woman getting in touch with her sexuality. So to speak."

"Ha, ha," Beatrix said preparing to get dressed again.

"What are you doing?"

"Putting my clothes back on. Aren't we finished?"

"Not even close. You still have some more getting in touch to do."

"I do?"

"Absolutely. Now drop those panties, Trixie, and go again."

Beatrix huffed, but Melina could tell from the twinkle in her eye that she was faking the protest. The siren smiled and leaned back to enjoy the lady's encore.

*****

Melina dressed while Lady Beatrix plateaued again. She gave her a few more suggestions, which caused the lady to climax once more a mere ten minutes before arriving at her home in Cork. It was just enough time for Beatrix to sort herself out, re-dress, and raise the blinds.

Through the side window, Melina could see a large house with a curved driveway. Quinn pulled in. Then a young blond woman emerged through the front door. Judging from the fond expression on Lady Beatrix, this had to be Janna Brinka, the comically direct lesbian au pair from the Netherlands.

"Welcome back, Lady Beatrix," Janna said with a barely detectable Dutch accent.

Beatrix nodded but didn't say anything. Evidently, she still needed a little coaching. Melina pulled her aside for a word while the two young women dealt with the luggage.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to Janna?" she asked.

Beatrix looked at her startled. "That simply isn't done, Melina."

"Do you want to get to know her better or don't you?"

Beatrix started to protest again but changed her mind. Instead, she waited for Brinka and Quinn to return from taking her bags into the house.

"Brinka?" she called. Then she paused to self-correct. "I mean, Janna, would you come here a moment?"

Janna was frowning in confusion as she approached.

"Miss Wilder wanted to meet you. Melina, this is my au pair, Janna Brinka. Janna, this is Miss Melina Wilder, my traveling companion for the day."

"Pleased to meet you," Janna said with a small smile. She still seemed uncertain about the nature of this exchange. It was doubtless very much out of character for Lady Beatrix to make introductions.

"And I'm delighted to meet you. Beatrix had lovely things to say about you during our trip."

"She did?" Janna asked shocked. She looked at Lady Beatrix as if to confirm the statement.

Beatrix had the good grace to look slightly abashed that her au pair was surprised at receiving compliments from her. "Yes, Janna. You're an exceptional au pair and a delightful person. And I'm sorry I've never told you that before."

Janna beamed at Beatrix, who smiled back at her broadly.

"Miss Quinn?" Beatrix said next.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"What's your given name, dear?"

"It's Eilís, ma'am."

Melina wasn't sure about the spelling, but she enjoyed the way it sounded when Quinn said EYE-leesh.

"See, I told you Quinn was her family name," Beatrix said to Melina. "Eilís," she continued, "I want to thank you for suggesting Miss Wilder and I share the limousine. That was very good thinking on your part and, as it turns out, a pleasant experience for me."

Eilís smiled broadly. "Thank you, Lady Beatrix. It was a pleasure being of service to you."

The two young women stepped back to give Lady Beatrix and Melina some privacy.

"Well, safe trip and all that," Beatrix said. "I trust you found our ride amusing, too."

"Surprisingly, yes."

"Don't be cheeky."

Melina chuckled.

"Thank you for the lessons. I can see already that breaking down a few boundaries has its perks. I've never seen Janna smile like that."

"She's lovely. Enjoy the perks," Melina said with a grin.

"And you enjoy yours," Beatrix said with a quick glance at Quinn.

Melina laughed.

They kissed on the cheek and said their good-byes, Beatrix and Janna disappearing inside the house moments later.

*****

"So, Eilís, is it?"

"Aye, that's my name, Miss Wilder."

"Call me Melina, please. After the earful you got, I think first names are in order."

Eilís blushed as she held the side door open for Melina to get in the back again.

"No, I think I'll ride up front with you for a while, and I can let myself in."

"As you wish," Eilís said before closing the door.

Melina headed over to the other side of the vehicle and settled into the front passenger seat as Eilís took her place behind the wheel and started the engine. They were back on the road a minute later.

"Are you all right to drive? You look a little flush," Melina teased.

"I'm fine," Eilís replied curtly. "No thanks to your shenanigans, if you don't mind my saying."

Melina laughed. She had never been accused of doing shenanigans before. She rather liked hearing it, especially from the lovely young woman with the charming lilt in her voice.

"I could say I regret my shenanigans," she replied, "but we both know I'd be lying. Still, I didn't mean to distract you from your driving. Thank you for not crashing us into a tree when Beatrix suggested we invite you to join us."