Claude

Story Info
A young explores his sexuality.
1.5k words
4.1
12.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened maybe a week after I turned 18. My father had died when I was young and my cousin Alex and I became nearly inseparable. It was more like we were brothers than cousins. Because he was a year older he was my mentor and my go to person for things I didn't understand. Mostly my questions were about girls and sex. He told me about a friend he'd met that provided booze and pot to the kids that visited him. I wasn't into either but I did secretly lust for men. But at this point in time I hadn't told Alex about my desires or acted on them yet.

One weekend I met Claude. He was a forty year old man that reminded me of Gene Kelly, his face, that is. I was instantly attracted to Claude. He liked to wrestle with the boys that visited after they'd had a few drinks. I was always turned on watching them wrestle but was too shy to get involved myself. If things went further than the wrestling, I wasn't aware of it.

One weekend Claude invited me over. I was surprised when I got there to find I was the only one there. We talked and I actually had a few drinks. Claude started to wrestle with me a little. I was a little nervous because I'd never been touched by a grown man before.

I was very attracted to Claude. He had a very hairy chest and I was fascinated by the way it looked. And now I got to feel that hairy chest rubbing against my smooth body as we wrestled.

Suddenly, I felt him putting something on my wrists. When I looked down, it was handcuffs. I got very scared, but knew he wasn't really planning to hurt me.

He got a rope and threw it up over the beams on the porch. Then he tied the end of it to the cuffs and my arms were raised above my head. My shirt was already off.

Now Claude had me helpless. As I hung there he unsnapped and unzipped my pants and then pulled them and my underwear off my hips, down my legs and off. I was embarrassed and scared. He pulled back the foreskin and examined my cock. Then he started stroking my cock with one hand and rubbing my entire body with the other. But due to my emotional state, I didn't get hard.

Once he saw that I was genuinely afraid, Claude let me down and removed the handcuffs. But I didn't leave. I was kind of liking this game but because it was all new to me, for some reason I didn't allow myself to enjoy it.

Claude obviously could see I was ok so after a few more drinks, he manipulated things so I had him in handcuffs. We were in his back yard so I got him up against a tree and tied him to it. He was much bigger and stronger than me so he could have stopped this from happening, but he knew what he was doing.

One of the gags he pulled on his victims was to smear whip cream all over them, so I decided to do that to him. I got a can of whip cream from his refrigerator and sprayed a big glob on his very hairy chest and started smearing it all over him. I was totally turned on feeling his hairy chest, stomach and arms. Turned on, I sprayed whip cream on his nipples and started sucking on them. I felt them harden and get erect in my mouth.

Claude moaned and when I looked down and his cock was standing at full attention. All eight fat inches of it. It was the biggest cock that I'd ever seen and so beautiful. I got more whip cream and smeared it all over his erect cock. The feel of his big beautiful hard cock sliding in and out of my slippery hands was intoxicating. Going to my knees, I started licking the whip cream off. I could tell Claude was really enjoying this as much as I was.

Without thinking I took him in her mouth and started sucking him hungrily. I licked his balls and cock then started to stroke him while telling him what a great cock he had. "You little fucker," he moaned, writhing under my attentive hands and mouth. Soon, he was breathing harder and faster and moaning, " You're going to make me cum, you little fucker."

This just made me more determined to keep stroking and sucking his rock hard cock. Suddenly Claude hips started thrusting, plunging his cock in and out of my mouth. He let out a loud, "Uuuuuuugh," and his cock erupted in my mouth. Shocked I jerked back, causing him to shoot hot cum all over my face. The first shot hit me just below the right eye, but I didn't pull back because I was too shocked. The second shot followed pretty quickly after that and got me right on the nose. It began draining off the end of my nose and caused it to itch like hell, but things were moving too quickly for me to react to it.

The third shot followed right on the mouth, and a fourth shot hit me square in the right eye. I hadn't anticipated the facial but it didn't gross me out too badly. He let go of my hair, and I stood up and started trying to wipe the cum out of my eyes with my fingers. "Those were some good shots. I hope you enjoyed that." I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do at this point so I just stood there for a minute.

After Claude's cock went limp, I released him and we went inside for another drink and some interesting conversation. The barrier had been broken and it wasn't long before I was down on my knees between his wide spread thighs. I reach down to gently touch his hard, throbbing cock. I took it in my hand, caressing it gently, rubbing the shaft and moving down to caress his balls. I could tell he enjoyed my touch as he arched his back, pushing himself toward me, I could feel his erection growing in my hand.

I licked my lips and then licked and kissed the tip of his hard throbbing cock. I could still taste his cum as ran my tongue all over the head.

His hand on the top of my head pushing, I slowly move down his thick shaft and gently kiss his hairy balls, licking them, running my face over them, and then sucking one at a time every so softly.

I heard Claude moan, "Ooohhhh, yessssss." as he ran his fingers through my hair. I rubbed my face over his entire cock before taking the head into my mouth and running my tongue all over it. Opening my lips, I started to softly suck him into my mouth. I found the smoothness of his skin to be sensual and powerful at the same time. I could taste the saltiness of it.

I again took the head out of my mouth and run my tongue under it, licking and teasing the frenulum, the indentation on the underside of the cock where the head meets the shaft. Moving back up, I part my lips and sucked him back into my mouth. My right hand encircled his shaft, and I started to rhythmically stroke him in time with the bobbing action of my mouth. As I can feel his excitement grow, I take more of him into my mouth. I run my tongue over it before I gently suck him in and then almost out of my mouth. My hand caress his balls as I take as much as I can into my mouth.

Bobbing my head I start to move my mouth up and down his thick shaft, taking him deep on each stroke. I bob and suck, and bob and suck, faster and faster until finally with a powerful moan, I felt Claude tense up as he neared an orgasm. I felt his cock pulse in my mouth with each wave of ecstasy and after his energy was spent, Claude slowly pulled me up and give me a kiss. As he slide his tongue deep into my mouth, we stare deep into each other's eyes. I think the kiss pretty well summed up what I'd become.

I became a regular visitor at Claude's but never when anyone else was there. I sucked his cock two or three times a week that summer and only stopped when he suddenly moved away. I heard rumors but they were never confirmed, that his sudden move had something to do with giving alcohol and pot to minors. I'd kept our relationship discrete enough that no one suspected we'd had a relationship.

College is a time for experimentation and once I was away from home and the prying eyes of a small town, I experimented. I had two different male and one female lover my freshman year. Usually during a late nigh studying sessions at the library I found myself thinking good thoughts about Claude and wondered what had become of him. Where ever he was I wished him the best.