Claudia Near The End Of The Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bea had fully adopted Neil's extroverted enthusiasm, just as Anne had predicted. It was a role she was eager to play.

Anne huddled in the back seat with me and didn't say a word. Neil tossed the Ford in gear and we dashed off into the warm, heavy night. We screeched around corners, raced the red lights, and kicked up rooster-tails in the wide puddles of the dark Tacoma streets.

We screeched to a halt in front of a small wooden house. With the rain temporarily on hold, dozens of people spilled out into the backyard, which was surrounded by a picket fence. We could see people dancing through the front window.

Neil flipped off the car radio and Bea stopped dancing in her bucket seat. "What did I tell you, Sam!" Neil pounded his knee with his fist. "My brother knows how to put on one hell of a party! But you ain't seen nothing yet! Look out, Tacoma! Neil Drabeck is back in town!"

Neil turned to Bea and his expression suddenly turned serious. "Honey, there's something you need to know about me. We're just getting to know each other, but there is something you must do if you want to party with yours truly."

"And what is that?" Bea said, a smile breaking on her lips. For a woman we only recently met, Bea had already picked up on a few of Neil's idiosyncrasies, including the way he speaks seriously only when he's about to say something outrageous.

"You need to be wild!" Neil bellowed. He whooped at the top of his lungs. Anne put her hands over her ears, but Bea was shaking with excitement. "And you need to be crazy! Because I intend to be wild and I intend to be crazy and I will not have my bed partner for the night act any less!

"So are you ready, Bea? Are you ready for the night of your life?"

Bea screeched, "Yessssss!" and shook her head crazily, her blond hair swirling all around her face. "I am ready to party!" She leaped out of the car and galloped around the front yard, her arms raised in the air, hooting loudly. Neil bounded out of the car after her. He swept her up in his arms, and she wrapped herself around him, and their hungry lips met in a deep, wet kiss.

Neil and Bea stampeded through the front door, and Anne and I straggled after them.

Earl's party was hot and boisterous. As soon as Anne and I were inside, Neil accosted us and took our quartet off to meet his big brother.

Earl was a serious-looking fellow, very unlike Neil. Even as the party streamed in all directions, he kept careful watch, noting what everyone was doing. When someone got too rambunctious, Earl hurried off to calm him down. He showed a keen sense of control. This was his party.

I could imagine him with Neil when they were kids. Neil always running around getting in trouble, and Earl not caring as long as Neil stayed out of his stuff. And Neil getting the snot beat out of him if he ever stepped over the line.

Earl introduced us to his keg of beer, instructed us to have a good time, and went back to mingle with his guests.

Anne and I sat on the couch and nursed our drinks as the party surged around us. Neil and Bea were not in a sitting mood, and as soon as they hit the dance floor, the pace of the party shifted into overdrive. It was like everyone absorbed their excess energy. The floor, the walls, the air, it all thudded with the magnified musical beat.

Bea draped herself all over Neil. Somewhere along the way, she had lost her bra and a couple blouse buttons, and her breasts bobbed as Neil and Bea jumped together to the music. The other dancers found their rhythm, the heat and the pounding intensified.

Not even Anne was immune to the couple's energy. She watched them like a gawker passing a bloody car wreck. Her nipples hardened under her tee shirt.

During a pause between songs, Bea grabbed a plastic cup full of some drink and swallowed the entire thing. "I'm going to dance naked!" she yelled. And she hopped around to the opening strain of the next song as she worked the remaining buttons of her blouse.

"That's it!" Neil laughed. "That's it, Honey! Take it all off!"

Bea howled as she swung her blouse like a helicopter. Her shapely tits wobbled and a couple men whistled from around the room. She tossed her blouse away and jumped into Neil's arms. They kissed and ground against each other, and Neil pawed Bea's bare breasts.

Bea worked the buttons on Neil's shirt, and soon his shirt was lying somewhere on the floor. Bea and Neil kissed hard and rubbed their naked chests together.

Bea slipped out of Neil's arms and wiggled out of her jeans. In just her little blue panties, Bea stepped up on a coffee table. She spun to the music a few times and the partiers crowded closer. Bea pinched her nipples until they hardened like pebbles.

"Why's everybody hollering?" Bea laughed.

"It's you, Honey!" Neil said. "All the boys like you!"

"All the boys like me? They like plain old little old me?"

Anne blinked rapidly, refocusing her vision on her friend stripping in front of all these strangers. She stood and squeezed through the crowd and tried to break in. "Come on Darlene, tone it down a little, OK? You don't want to do anything you'll regret later."

"Oh, you are wrong there, my dear friend," Bea slurred. "If I'm not doing something I'll regret later, then I'm not doing it right!"

"Darlene ..."

"Besides," Bea interrupted in a loud voice, "these boys are here for the show! Aren't you boys?"

A raucous cheer rose from the crowd.

"You all like naked girls here?"

If the music had not been so loud, I'm sure the approval of the spectators would have been spectacular. Everyone clustered around, like rush hour traffic bunched together on an interstate.

"You guys like my boobies?" Bea said, holding her tits up and shaking them. "See, girlfriend? Everyone likes my boobies."

Anne backed off a step, but she did not take her eye off the woman on the table dressed in only her panties. Bea spiraled on the table, the people cheered.

Anne relented. I suspect a big part of her wished for Bea to continue, and the warning was just for show, something to point out the next morning when Bea asked her why she didn't try to stop her. She edged back towards the couch, where we watched Bea's show side-by-side. I noticed Anne absently stroking her own belly as Bea began to tease the crowd with her blue panties.

"I wonder which one of you boys will get lucky tonight?" Bea said. She stretched the waistband of her panties until they pulled tight up into her crotch. "I am way horny." She cast a sly smile in Neil's direction.

Bea peeled her panties down and shot them off into the crowd like a rubber band. Sweat shone on her bare face and belly. Everyone stared at the dirty-blond tangle of Bea's pubic hair. The anticipation ratcheted upwards. What would Bea do next? What was the next step?

She began to dance, turning and swinging her hips suggestively. She wagged her firm butt at the on-lookers. She danced and touched herself, running her hands up and down her belly and thighs, squeezing her tits, and then sliding towards the juncture of her legs.

She pushed her hips forward and swirled her pubic hair with her fingernails. "What do you say, boys and girls?" Bea taunted. "Do you want to see more? Do you want to see my horny pussy?"

The question, of course, was rhetorical. Bea bent over with her legs in an inverted V. Her furry furrow puffed into the open. She playfully covered herself with her hand, then drew downward, parting herself with her middle finger, a glint of pink following her fingernail as she delved into her sex.

The display left me breathless. The crowd seemed to shiver. Bea stood and laughed, and she resumed dancing.

And suddenly she stopped. She faced directly at Neil. "I am going to fuck ..." and Bea pointed straight at Neil, "I am going to fuck you until your dick falls off."

"Now there is a challenge worth pursuing!" Neil laughed.

And Earl yelled from across the room. "Hey! Keep off the furniture!"

We all turned our attention towards the kitchen. The crowd separated like a forest being split by a highway. Earl sped through and stared at Bea with his hands on his hips.

Naked Bea stepped down off the table, a blush rising on her cheeks.

"I think it's time to call it a night," Earl said.

Bea reached towards Neil but lost her balance. She stumbled and fell, dragging Neil down with her as they crashed to the floor.

"Aw, bro!" Neil laughed from his position tangled up with Bea. "This party is just getting under way!"

"Not here it isn't," Earl said. "I don't want the cops here, Neil. If you want to keep going, find somewhere else to party. It's late. I'm sending everyone home now."

The crowd had already thinned significantly. Earl was not someone to fuck around with.

"You need a place to sleep tonight, Neil?"

Bea crawled on top of Neil and began sucking on his nipples. "I don't think I'm going to be doing much sleeping tonight, bro!"

"OK, then I'm going to spend the night at Rebecca's," Earl said. "Can I trust you here, Neil? You won't destroy my house, will you?"

"I can't make any promises," Neil laughed like a roll of thunder, his exuberance completely unhindered by the dissipating crowd. He squeezed Bea's naked tits with both hands, and she grabbed his crotch. "This chick may fuck the whole house down!"

Bea held her head up. "I just might!" she said.

"Just take it easy, OK Neil? You can have my room, and Sam can have the hide-a-bed in the den. I told a few people they could crash on the floor, but I think everyone is splitting for the night. I'll be back, Neil. Early tomorrow morning. OK?"

"What do you think, honey? Can you hold off until we get to bed?"

Bea was busy fishing inside Neil's pants, and she finally released his half-hard penis. "The question is, Neil, can you hold off?" she said. She grabbed Neil's prick and stroked him.

"Oh, honey! You do that so good!"

"Look, you guys," Earl said, "I'm glad you're having a good time, but take it to the back room, OK?"

"No," Bea said, and she wrestled down Neil's pants.

"Move it," Earl said.

"Hey, honey, let's go!" Neil said, his now stiff prick wobbling like the pointer held by a drunk teacher.

He struggled to his feet and kicked his pants the rest of the way off. Bea whined as she stood up after him. The naked couple rumbled off, their bare bottoms bouncing down the hallway. Neil yelled back over his shoulder. "Thanks, Earl! You've made your brother a very happy man!"

Earl left, and with him, the party died. Anne and I were left alone in the house. We retired to the study. The room contained stacks and stacks of paperback books and a simple wood desk covered with loose papers. An old sleeper sofa gaped open on the far wall. Folded sheets and blankets were stacked at the foot of the bed.

Anne and I silently made the bed. The house was eerily quiet. We couldn't even hear Neil and Bea in the next room.

Anne began disrobing. "I have to say, Sam, I don't get it. What is it about men with the way they react to a naked woman? It's not like you all haven't seen about a million naked women by the time you're sixteen years old. Magazines, TV, movies. Naked women are everywhere. I would think you'd all get bored of us after a while."

"Part of it is just built in, it's the way we're wired," I said. "But there's more to it than that. I also think there's something about a woman who doesn't mind being looked at naked. It's the intimation that she is confident and sexually uninhibited. That mix of confidence and sexual openness is extremely arousing."

"Hm. Interesting answer, Sam. So I take it you've thought about this question before?" She dropped her panties and was now naked herself. She stood at the side of the bed, the stark light from the desk lamp casting deep shadows across the curves and crevices of her body. Her breasts looked like Rocky Mountain peaks at sunset. And the shadowy meadow between her thighs drew my libidinous attention.

A growl grew in my throat. I pulled down my underwear and my cock sprung up, fully erect.

"I guess we're going to fuck now, huh?" Anne said.

"You are just as turned on as I am. I can tell."

"How can you tell, Sam?"

"I just can."

And I could. I couldn't place my finger on exactly what it was, but there was something. Maybe there was a subtle flush in her skin. Or the way her breasts rose and fell with her breath. Or maybe it was something in her posture. Or maybe I sensed a rasp in her voice.

Whatever it was, I knew she wanted to fuck as badly as I did.

I was on her with just a couple steps, my arms wrapping up her naked body and pulling her into me. My stiff prick prodded her soft belly, and we kissed hard. With both hands, she grabbed my ass.

I twisted her to the side and let my weight down on her, and we tumbled onto the mattress. I was immediately up between her legs. Her thighs spread wide apart and my cock slid up against her hot, humid hole. My glans eased between her puffy lips, and I stopped there for a moment, just inside the vestibule of her sex. I grabbed my shaft with one hand and swept my cock up and down through her drenched slit, teasing her clit, teasing her opening, spreading her lubrication all over my cockhead.

I used my slippery cock to masturbate her, rubbing up and down over her clit, and she grabbed her own tits and pulled on her nipples. "Fuck me, Sam. Stick it in me. Fuck me."

I placed my cock at the opening of her vagina. Her cunt seemed to beg for me to enter. I pushed a little further, and in I slid, my cockhead stopping just inside, bathed in liquid heat.

She held her breath, like she was underwater and needed to reach the surface before she could take in air again. There was the tiniest change in her expression as I pushed gently inwards. I slid easily inside, navigating her tunnel until I was fully engulfed.

"Oh, Sam. Now fuck me. Fuck me, Sam."

She grabbed my hips with both hands as I began stroking slowly in and out.

"Harder, Sam. Fuck me. Really fuck me."

And I forced myself deeper inside her, crushing my hips hard into hers.

"Ooo, yes, that's good. Now faster."

I pulled as far out as I dared and thrust back in, again forcing myself in to the hilt. I pulled out slowly, afraid if I got moving too fast, I'd slip out.

"Harder, Sam. Faster."

I tried to comply. I found a rhythm that seemed to work, slowly withdrawing, and a hard, powerful thrust inward that took her breath away.

She hooked her heels around my butt. "Come on, Sam, fuck me. Fuck me harder. Faster. Harder."

She dug her fingernails into my back.

"Fill me up, Sam. Fill me with your cock. Cum inside me."

I forgot about slipping out and pounded into her with the fury of a cheated man. Our bodies slapped together, she grunted with each deep jab. While the slippery froth of her cunt lubricated every stroke, she pinched and scratched me. She grabbed my hair and pulled, forcing me down to meet her, crushing my mouth into hers. When we kissed, she bit my lower lip.

I pulled away. "Ow! Stop it," I warned, but the flaring nostrils and amused smile made it clear she wasn't afraid of me. She jabbed a fingernail into my nipple and I yelped. "Stop it? Stop what?" she said.

I paused and I grabbed her head, held her head in both hands, forced her to look straight up at me. Her eyes glared white hot, and her lips were fiery red. I held her head tightly, forcing her to stare me in the eye. "Is this what you want?" I whispered. And I crushed my hips into her with every bit of strength I had. My cock rammed so deep I was sure I was up inside her belly.

The desires of our bodies began to take over. She began to loosen, her mouth went slack, her eyes closed, her head tipped slightly back. I pushed hard and deep, and I felt the pleasure begin to rise inside me. She was squeezing me, milking me with her cunt, resisting each stroke for a half beat and releasing me to fill her depths. "Oh Sam," she groaned.

I was on the verge of coming, but I tried to hold off, fuck her just a little longer so she could get hers too. Only I was sure it was too late. I jabbed feebly with what little coordination I had left. Once, twice, three times. And on the last stroke before I was overcome, she groaned loudly, beautifully. Surprised and delighted that I'd lasted long enough, I dropped down on top of her, buried myself in her core, and deposited my seed in the depths of her spasming cunt.

I felt utterly drained. My muscles refused to respond to my commands. Before I crumpled completely, I forced myself off to the side and dropped limply to the mattress. I was covered with sweat, and I immediately felt cold.

We crawled under the covers, and I fought back the desire to doze off.

She draped her arm across her eyes. I snuggled up against her, but she flinched.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Something is wrong. Tell me, what is it?"

She looked at me, as grim as a businessman. "You know what I don't like about this, Sam? About fucking men that I know will never love me? Who will never want to marry me and want to have children with me? It's the times like this. After we fuck. When we're lying here and there is nothing more to do. How do we part gracefully?"

"We don't have to part gracefully yet," I said. "We have time. We can lie here and talk."

She sighed. "But what do we have to talk about, Sam? Aren't we just two people crossing paths for a single day in this far-off corner of the country? Do you think five years from now anyone will care whether we talked or not? When you or I think back on this day, when we're old and wrinkled and we're wondering what went wrong in our lives, do you think we'll remember the words we exchanged? No, all we'll remember is that we fucked. And maybe we won't even remember that."

It dawned on me that some strange cosmic mistake had been made. Between Anne and Bea, Anne was not really the shy one. Some mysterious twist had occurred, and I had been paired off with the girl Neil was supposed to have.

The novelty of my situation spurred me to press on. "You could tell me about your love life," I said.

Anne laughed. "What? You want to hear about my old lovers? Is that it, Sam?" She laughed again. "And I thought I'd met every kind of man there was, and then along comes you!"

"It's not that I want to know about your old lovers, ..." I began.

At least I had amused her. "Oh, you don't fool me!" she laughed and snuggled up close. Her hand rubbed up and down my belly. Amazingly, my cock jerked to attention. I do not normally recover so quickly. She whispered in my ear, "You want to hear every sordid detail, don't you, Sam? You want to hear about the sex? The way their penises looked, and the way they felt inside me? Or the blowjobs I gave? Or the men who gave good head and the ones who didn't have a clue?

"Or would you rather hear about my first true love, Sam? The man I was head-over-heels about, but I let him get away, and now I'm living my sad, dreary life? You want to hear about the decision I made all those years ago that I've regretted for every day since?

"Well, Sam, I hate to disappoint you, but I have no regrets."

And she cradled my balls and gently lifted them. With her other hand, she smoothed the underside of my penis. She smiled like the Mona Lisa. "I've been told I give a kick-ass blowjob." Her hand slowly encircled my stiffening shaft, and she pointed my erection straight up. "What do you think, Sam? Do you want me to suck your cock? Do you want to be the beneficiary of all the tricks I've learned over he years?"

And she pressed her lips down along the shaft of my penis, and her spit-slicked lips worked up and down my erection. She sucked and licked and nibbled, and it was like she was playing me, playing my cock like a musical instrument. She popped her mouth down over the head and bathed me with her tongue. She strummed my balls with her fingernails.