Claudia Runs On Empty

Story Info
He sets sights on friend's married neighbor.
1.6k words
3.91
55.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know anyone who isn't annoyed at being stopped by a passing train, but ever since that wonderful day with Claudia, I look upon them with renewed appreciation. You see I was helping a few friends rehab my buddy's house a few blocks down from a railroad crossing when I noticed this scrumptious looking woman walk up and down the street. He seemed shy, but I could tell she wanted to get our attention because she looked so unnerved. When my friends grouped themselves into a discussion on where to put a refrigerator, I decided perhaps I should meet my buddy's new neighbor. Truthfully, I eyed this woman and with each step she took the hornier and hungrier I became.

She was startled, but seemed relieved when I introduced myself. She smiled and said her name was Claudia. She looked away and I wondered if she was embarrassed at me checking her out. I mean, my eyes were all over her. She proceeded to tell me that she was short on gas when a train caught her. She then tried to cut in front of it by taking some off roads. Instead, she said she got lost and ran out of gas.

I asked her where her car was but she seemed to get flustered even more. She had been walking up and down every street and had no idea where it was. Now, I know I had a raging desire to have my way with this gorgeous woman. I mean, I wanted at her tits and pussy as if I hadn't been with a woman for years. There was something about her that oozed desire. "I tell ya what Claudia, I'll grab some gas and we'll go looking. How's that?" She smiled, and I left to get a can of gas, picking up some brew for the ride.

I did want to help Claudia. She was sweet on the inside as well as on the outside. She did seem a bit nervous, especially when I offered her beer. Still, she was thirsty and totally nervous so she opened one up. I didn't get the idea she was a drinker, but she must have been nervous, for she downed two brews in minutes!

We drove around the unincorporated area of the town, looking for her car, talking and joking when we got stuck by what else- a train. We sat waiting for the behemoth to pass when it stopped midway. We sat there, wedged by traffic and the train. "Oh well" she said "time for another beer I guess". We both laughed and she offered me a beer too. She really loosened up, it was as if the flood gates had opened.

We talked about everything and anything and it soon became a bit erotic. I figured what the heck, I'll be frank. That only opened her up more and she finally blurted about how she noticed I was checking her out. I had to admit it, telling her how I watched her tits jiggle as she walked, her ass and wondering what she looked like naked. Yeah, she turned me on. In fact, talking to her about it and leering at her body gave me a massive hard on. "Are you excited now?" she asked.

"If you can't see it, you sure as hell could feel it!" I laughed. She laughed too and actually reached over to grab me. She undid my belt and pants buttons, smiling as she affirmed her liking of button fly jeans. Unbeknownst to me, she was checking me out. That's why she kept passing up and down my buddy's house. Her hand spread out my jeans and slipped past my boxers to free my stiff prick. Her hand was cold to the touch of my throbbing, hot cock. She purred as she tightened her grip on it. She looked down at her blouse. I unbuttoned it slowly, letting her breasts pop out. I fumbled open the front of her bra and her breasts hung freely in the chilled air.

I bent my head, staring into her wondrous eyes. She lifted her head and we kissed. She backed away, her hand still on my cock. "I can't do this, I'm married." I was perplexed to hear her say that while continuing to feel her soft hand grip my cock. Her skin was milky white and soft. My hand caressed her cheek lightly, brushing her hair and pulling away her blouse to smooth the skin of her shoulder. "He's too lucky to get you all to himself." I said. "Seems a shame to keep a beautiful woman cooped up."

Just then, the train began moving. She turned, releasing my cock and fumbling her blouse, popping off a button. As we again began our search, she began asking me questions. I told her the basics; I'm 6'3, the blonde highlights were natural, 210 pounds and I keep fit. She smiled and said how she liked my blue eyes, and I saw her eyes drop to my crotch. I pulled up behind her car and I saw a bit of uncertainty in her face. It was now dark when she moved closer. We kissed, feeling our warm breaths on our lips and tongues. We kissed slowly and softly until she let loose. She began moaning, tearing at my shirt, popping off buttons, her hands roaming over my bare chest.

Our tongues collided and flickered as my hands went to her breasts; tugging free the knot she tied her blouse in. I turned to play with her breasts and nipples while the other went for her pants. She helped me unbutton them as we kissed frantically, our hands and arms flailing to strip one another of our clothing. Beer spilled from the dashboard without notice as we kissed and licked one another, our tongues entwining. She moaned when I stuffed my long tongue into her mouth. I fumbled for the seat backs and she slammed back into a lounge position.

She was pinching my nipples as she kicked her legs free of her pants. I noticed her shoes had flung off and her cocks were barely hanging on when I began rubbing her thighs, teasing her mound. Her hand was on my cock, rubbing it as we pecked our tongues together. I loved looking at her nude body. My cock was raging, I wanted her so badly, and it was incredible. I have never felt lust like that before. I wanted to taste her so badly, I shot down on her like a scud missile, licking her thighs and nuzzling her mound.

She moaned as I licked to either side of her clit. When I did lick her clit, her body jumped and her hands grabbed my hair. She smelled and tasted wonderful and I wanted to lick her to orgasm. My body was wrenched in a ball so I could get to her clit. I spread her pussy wide and began licking lightly on her clit, bulging from her mound. She moaned aloud, running her fingers through my hair. I licked her clit, finding the right place with each moan she would groan aloud. I slipped a finger into her dripping pussy and worked it. My tongue pressed over her clit, rubbing and caressing it. My other hand kneaded her breasts and squeezed her nipples. She kept moaning and began to squirm.

She kept repeating her moans over and over until I knew she was close. I slipped my wet finger from her pussy to her ass, my mouth sucking her clit. She exploded with an intense orgasm, shouting her ecstatic joy into the cab of the truck. Her body bucked and rolled and squirmed as I licked her clit harder and faster, my finger spinning inside her ass. I slipped my finger out and lifted my head up as she jerked less and less. She looked at me with soft eyes, as if to tell me that I had read her mind. "I want you to fuck me. I want you in me."

With that, I climbed on top of her and slipped my hot, hard cock into her wet, hot box. Slowly I pushed in, feeling her hands grab my ass. Her legs went straight up, her feet on the ceiling of the cab as I buried my hard cock all the way in her. Oh man, I have never been inside anybody so hot and delicious in my life. "Oh my God, Claudia, you are all that and more." I said as I slowly thrust into her. She wanted to hear me use her name and told me to keep calling her that. As my thrusts quickened, my crotch pounding hers, my balls slapping her ass as my cock rammed faster and deeper inside her, I would repeat her name. With every grunt I would say "Claudia, Claudia, Claudia" as I fucked her hard and furiously. The truck was squeaking and pinging as I pounded faster and harder than I ever have before. I couldn't take it any longer and erupted deep inside her.

As I slowed my thrusts, spewing my spunk deep inside her, she smiled and stared into my eyes. All I could think of to say was how I loved railroads. She laughed and I felt her pussy contract around my cock. I collapsed on top of her with a groan and we kissed. I told her that she was the best fuck I had ever had. She smiled and said to get her car going and then we'd have enough time to get back and prove that to my friends. However, that story is for another time.