Claudia the Office Slut

Story Info
Secretary watches porn at work & gets caught.
1.5k words
4.13
174.9k
32
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 12/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some people might not like their jobs, but I do like mine. I am proud to say that I am a secretary. I do lots of filing, data entry, answering the phones and more of the like. My job is sometimes boring and tedious. And because I don't have a boss who is constantly looking over my shoulder, I find things to pass the time when I get a break or when I'm caught up with the current workload. What I love to pass the time with though, is porn. I love watching porn in my office or reading erotic stories. It never fails to get me all hot and bothered while I'm sitting at my desk. My pussy always gets soaking wet and my nipples ache to be free. Sometimes I even let loose and play with myself.

Today was a little more unusual than others. I had about 2 hours left to go of the day and my work was essentially finished. I was so incredibly horny already. I hadn't a good fuck in 3 months now, and playing with myself always helped. So, I got up and shut my office door and opened up my internet browser and found my favorite video site. I downloaded a hot video of a foursome and was getting incredibly horny. My pussy began to throb and my nipples stiffened into hard peaks. I unbuttoned a few buttons on my shirt and slid my hand into my bra and massaged my breasts. Ohhh, god, I was so turned on. I slid my other hand down my skirt and rubbed my hand all over my already soaking wet cunt. I stared at the monitor as I watched the girls tits bounce as the guy fucked her hard. She was moaning and screaming and I imagined that was me getting my pussy pounded hard.

I slid 2 fingers into my tight love hole and began finger fucking myself, first slowly and then faster building up my passion. The other couple on the screen were giving each other oral pleasure. They were in the 69 position, one of my favorites and were moaning and writhing around the floor. I looked around to make sure no one was coming towards my door and continued on. I opened my desk drawer that contained my purse and pulled out the egg that I kept in there for purposes like these. I turned it on and held it over my hard clit. I shuddered in pleasure as it touched me. I continued watching my video and began running my egg all over my pussy. I rubbed it up and down my wet slit and then finally popped it inside me. As the girls began to cum, I knew I was close to climaxing myself. I began furiously rubbing my clit hard and fast as my egg vibrated hard in my pussy. I saw the guys pull out and cum all over the girls' tits and faces and then my release followed. My pussy juice gushed out of my hole and flowed down my chair and legs. My pussy quivered as shockwaves from my orgasm flowed through me.

As soon as my orgasm subsided, a knock sounded on my door. I hurriedly clicked out of the site and slid my legs under my desk.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Kilt would like to see you in his office," Mary the assistant called through the door.

"Okay, I'll be right there."

Damn, I was caught. But I should play it cool just in case he didn't know. I pulled the egg from my pussy and I shivered as it passed through me. I set it in the drawer and straightened myself up. I glanced briefly in the mirror and then went to see what my boss wanted.

As I walked through the hall, I noticed everyone was looking at me funny, or so I thought. I reached his office and knocked.

"Come in," he hollered.

"You wanted to see me Mr. Kilt," I said.

He looked up and studied me for a moment.

"Yes, Claudia, I did." He got up and closed the door. I looked around nervously and noticed that there were no windows in his office, except a big bay window overlooking the ocean.

"It has been brought to light that the work we give you doesn't seem to keep you busy enough."

I swallowed nervously and tried to keep my voice from shaking.

"What do you mean, Mr. Kilt?"

"Some of our computer specialists have found some inappropriate websites that were being visited from your computer," he said.

I looked down in shame.

"Well, Claudia, is this true?"

I didn't look up at him and nodded.

"Well, you do know that this is cause for immediate termination, don't you?"

A nod from me again.

"But," he said, "I am willing to make a bargain with you. You do whatever I want, whenever I want and you can keep your job," he said with a menacing glare in his eyes.

I finally looked up at him.

"What would that entail," I asked, knowing what it would be.

"Let's not go into all the details now, but we'll save that for later. Do we have a deal," he asked.

I nodded without saying anything, because I knew I had just given my soul away, but I needed to keep this job. I had rent, car payment, and other bills, I needed money.

"Well why don't we start right now," he said as he motioned for me to come over to him.

"Why don't you do a nice little strip dance for me," he said as he settled back into his chair.

What a bastard! I thought. Blackmailing me like this. But I was desperate for the money. I got up and began dancing in a seductive, slutty manner. I wiggled my hips and began unbuttoning my shirt. I slid it off and then worked on my skirt. I let it fall to my ankles and kicked it away from me. My hands slid up and massaged my 36C tits and then I unhooked my bra and let them fall free. I massaged each nipple into hard peaks. I then slid my hands over my body and hooked my thumbs in my thong straps and slid it down to my ankles. I kicked that away too and began sashaying towards Mr. Kilt.

He unzipped his pants and motioned for me to come towards him.

He pulled his huge cock out of his pants and told me to get on my knees.

"Suck my cock you slut," he demanded.

I took his velvety head into my mouth and began working on it. Mr. Kilt's head fell back against his chair and his eyes closed as he moaned. His hands slid in my hair and he began to fuck my mouth roughly. I gagged a few times, but then I got used to his dick quickly. I could feel him building up to his orgasm and he pulled his dick out of my mouth quickly. He grabbed me and bent me over his desk and pushed my face down.

"Grab the edge of the desk and spread your legs as far as they will go," he barked.

I did what he said and he pressed his thick cock against my asscrack. He began to hump me like this and I pressed my ass into his cock, loving the feeling. His hand slid between my legs and he roughly slid 3 fingers in my hole and fingered me fast. I came within minutes of him fingering me. Then he knelt down to lick my wet pussy. He licked my slit from behind and I groaned and tried to hump his face. He stilled my hips and spanked me hard. Then he quickly stood up and with one quick thrust, he violated my willing cunt. Mr. Kilt was not slow and gentle at all. From the get go, he fucked me hard and rough and I loved every second of it. I normally don't like rough sex, but I loved this.

Mr. Kilt's dick was so thick and swollen that it was such a tight fit in my small pussy. He stretched me and filled me to the max. I loved feeling like his whore. I loved feeling his raw need for sex. He fucked me like he was starving for sex. My pussy clenched as another orgasm swept through me. Mr. Kilt pounded my cunt faster and harder as his hands grabbed my hips propelling me to and from his body. With one final thrust and a loud grunt, he pulled his cock from me and threw me to my knees, he grabbed his cock with his right hand and jerked it a few times and groaned as his cum spewed forth from his engorged head and spurted all over my face. I eagerly lapped his cum up, hoping I pleased him. He shook his dick off and pulled his pants from his ankles.

"Get up and put your clothes on, it's 6:00. I have to meet my girlfriend for dinner," he said as he shut off his computer.

I got dressed and just as I was leaving he said something to me.

"Don't wear a bra or panties on Monday. I'll have better access to your slutty cunt."

I just nodded and went home. Monday was going to be the start of a new life for me.