Claudia's Dark Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the candle withdrew. Claudia felt a burst of disappointment ... it didn't last long, as she now felt what was unmistakably Edan's hot cock at her pussy entrance. She knew from the feel that Edan had put on a condom, and it had warmed to his cock. She moaned long and deep, as he slid his cock into her wet tunnel, so slowly. He withdrew and teased her clit with the head of his cock, and then she felt his fingers on her again. Pinching and kneading her clit with one hand, and taking her pussy juices to her ass with his other hand, at the same time moving his cock ever so slowly in and out of her pussy, Edan skillfully manipulated Claudia until she was gasping for breath and writhing like mad.

With all the wetness he had managed to slip his finger into her anus up to the first knuckle before she even tightened and gasped, but with the continued flicking of her clit, she relaxed and started bucking her hips down onto his finger. She moaned and sighed, she even made soft yet guttural grunting noises as she rocked her hips so that she was fucking his finger in her ass, as he held it motionless. Withdrawing, Edan applied his tongue to her swollen clit, continuing to fuck her ass with his wet finger, her juices slipping down her crack to help him. As Claudia began to come, she cried out as Edan withdrew his finger from her ass, and quickly replaced it with what felt just like the candle, or dildo, that had been inside her pussy.

She tried to move back, but Edan sucked her clit between his lips, if she moved back she lost contact with him ... "Oh god, I want to come so bad!" she thought ... she thrust her hips back forward, braving the unrelenting hardness of the candle pressing against her asshole, feeling the electrical shock of the intensity, her every nerve seemed to be on fire, her whole body responding to just that one pressure.

-=Part Four=-

Edan skillfully kept Claudia right on the edge of her orgasm, feeling her clit throb under his lips, as he pressed the candle into her ass unmercifully. All the juices flowing out of her pussy and down her crack facilitated the candle's progress. Claudia herself spontaneously began to "fuck" the end of the candle the way she had his fingers, so lost was she in her pleasure and near-orgasm. Ever so slowly, she felt the hard object move into her ass, it burned and she felt on fire, but she wanted it, she really wanted it. She wanted the orgasm, she wanted his cock, his tongue, the candle, whatever it took. Whenever she got closer to her orgasm, her ass would relax and the candle slid in a little bit, and Edan played her like a fine musical instrument, tuning her with his tongue until she was senseless from the pleasure, making her mindlessly impale her own ass on the cruel hardness of the candle.

Claudia felt the candle "pop" past a painful point just inside her ass, and then it slid in almost a whole inch on the next thrust. As Edan tugged the candle gently outwards and the ridge caught just inside her ass, she gasped and began to come just from that shocking sensation. She had never felt anything like this before, even with all her experimentation in her bed and in the backseats of cars with young men she now couldn't even imagine having let touch her. Her orgasm rippled through her whole body, she bucked and wiggled, Edan kept his tongue gently flattened against her clit and he felt all the vibrations there.

Claudia started crying, from pain, pleasure, or embarrassment, she didn't care. Edan started fucking her ass with the candle, still slowly, keeping his tongue flat on her clit, knowing she would orgasm again within seconds if he let her do the moving. Claudia obliged, thrusting her clit against his tongue, and arched her back again and almost screamed when she came again.

Edan quickly gagged her with the stocking again, Claudia cried and shook her head from side to side, but was distracted by the hardness in her ass and the burning feeling there. Edan pressed his cock against her pussy, even through the condom she burned his cock like hot wax as he pressed into her slowly. He continued to fuck her ass with the candle, until all but a a few inches of the candle were buried inside her ass. She felt as if she were full enough to explode. Claudia moaned beneath the gag, pressing her hips upward and forward and trying to impale herself on his cock, the heat of it, the curve of it. She had never felt anything like this before, pussy and ass burning at the same time, as Edan slid himself into her she came again, she felt so full she thought she would die.

Edan fucked her pussy with his cock, which was wider than the candle, and so hot. The candle simply rested part-way inside her, and his cock thrusting into her caused it to move slightly, which was more agonizing than the bold thrusts he had been giving her earlier. Edan pinched and kneaded her nipples cruelly now, the flashes of pain there only adding to her pleasure. Edan pumped his cock in and out of her pussy, all the way in, all the way out, relentlessly and methodically. Claudia writhed her hips trying to get him to go deeper, to fill her even more, but he kept on with is maddening pace.

-=Part Five=-

Edan withdrew from her pussy, shocking Claudia's entire body, the horrible emptiness there, and she began crying again. He withdrew the candle from her ass, slowly, and then he soothed her tender, red asshole with her juices, and he blew on her and she loved the coolness. Then he pressed his cock back against her pussy. She arched her back up in breathless anticipation, juices flowing more than ever, she held her breath. Edan slid in a fraction of an inch at a time, until the head of his cock was in, and she clenched her pussy muscles against the ridge of it, trying to draw it in. Edan withdrew from her pussy and slid the head of his cock to her asshole. Claudia gasped and shook her head violently from side to side. No way would his cock fit, it was much wider than the candle.

Edan soothed her with his hands, stroking her breasts, thighs, her clit. He leaned forward and let the weight of his body begin to press his cock into her ass. It was like heaven to him ... burning hot, wet, yet tighter than any pussy. Claudia was in a mindless state where pleasure and pain had mixed, as Edan put his thumb on her clit and began rubbing it in slow circles, and she felt another orgasm building. Claudia began rocking her hips again instinctively with the rhythm of his finger, and she felt the head of his cock pop past that ring of ass muscle and she felt a moment of searing pain. But she also felt a craving she had never felt before, she wanted her ass to feel full, fuller than it had with the candle, and she knew she wanted his cock in her ass.

She rocked forward as Edan leaned forward, and slowly she impaled herself on his cock. Not until his cock was almost entirely buried in her ass did Edan allow himself to begin moving his hips. Claudia gasped as he fucked her ass ... he was not gentle anymore. He spread her thighs wide, grabbed her ass cheeks with his hands, lifted her hips up and pumped his cock even deeper into her. As he slammed his cock into her sore ass with each thrust, her clit throbbed from the jolting shock of his pubic bone ramming up against her clit. She began grunting gutturally, she became like an animal, she writhed and moaned. If only she could come again! It was maddening!

Edan curled one arm under her waist and continued pumping his cock into her ass, harder and faster. With the other hand, he slipped his thumb against her clit and let the friction of their bodies push his thumb against her clit. Claudia felt his cock get hotter, and a little bigger. She knew he was going to come.

She was so far past pain, and into pleasure, she began clenching her ass muscles, milking his cock and Edan finally broke his silence and moaned aloud. Her clit was getting just enough contact, she knew if she slammed against his thumb she could come again, even if it did cause his cock to tear into her ass even deeper. Claudia and Edan became like one hungry animal, clawing their way towards their own orgasms. Claudia's began first, and she screamed against the gag ... Edan felt her ass muscles ripple and he began to come, muffling his moans by clamping his teeth onto her nipple. He rammed insensitively into her ass a few more times, and then collapsed on top of her.

Edan withdrew after a few moments, leaving Claudia crying, crying from pain, and crying from wanting more of it. He quickly got up and Claudia lay there, panting and sweating and shivering, wondering where he had gone. The draft felt positively icing, so burning was the skin all over her body. She ached all over, from the restraints, from the fucking ... from the sheer emptiness of wanting him inside her again.

Edan returned after a time and she heard sloshing water, then felt a soft washcloth cleaning her gently. The cool water felt fantastic against her bruised asshole and her aching pussy. Edan bathed her thighs, her pussy, her ass, until she was sighing and totally relaxed. He left her again, taking away the water. Edan returned and removed the gag from her mouth, replacing it with a long, sensual kiss. Then he loosened her corset laces, pulled the pillow out from under her hips, and took each ankle out of its tether. Claudia curled into a fetal position, feeling the tension in her legs leaving, as Edan untied her wrists and unblindfolded her. She rubbed her wrists, her thighs, her ankles, and watched him warily as he gathered her clothing for her, put away the tethers, and tied the sash around his robe. She noticed he had finally taken his purple shades off, and that his eyes were hazel, with long black lashes.

Her body continued to shudder from all the maddeningly sensual shocks she had received, her juices flowed onto her thighs. She smiled tentatively.

"Did you learn anything, little one?" said Edan. "Yes ... teacher, " Claudia said haltingly. She wasn't used to a guy being in control, but she thought that she just might like it ... for a little while ...

12