Claudia's Trip To The Store

Story Info
Claudia gets side-tracked trying to get a few groceries.
3.7k words
3.74
33k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdhorne
jdhorne
2 Followers

Claudia was running a little late that day. It was her Friday off. She had just finished with her nail appointment, and needed to run by the store to pick up a few items for dinner. It was just before noon, and she wanted to get back home so she could spend the rest of the afternoon working on a few chapters of the next book she was writing. Her husband wasn't due in at the airport until 6pm that night, so she had the afternoon to herself and she planned to take advantage of that.

Pulling in to the parking lot at the grocery store, she noticed a strikingly pretty brunette in a short little black dress getting out of her car and walking into the store. "She must be making someone very happy," Claudia thought to herself as she pulled her purse out of her car.

Claudia was pushing her cart down the canned vegetables and fruit aisle, when she noticed that pretty brunette coming up from the other direction. She tried not to stare, but, wow, she did fill out that dress in all the right places. Claudia noticed the pretty brunette had a few lines near each eye, betraying the fact that this lady was out of her twenties, maybe even out her thirties, but she was still an eyeful.

The brunette smiled as they passed, which momentarily flustered Claudia enough into forgetting why she was even in that aisle. Oh well, off to the produce section to get some fruits and lettuce.

Claudia was trying to decide which apples to buy, since she preferred the green granny smith, but her husband was more partial to the golden delicious kind. Should she go with her choice or yield to her husband? She laughed to herself when she considered whether she wanted to play the dom or sub for this small choice in what would eventually end up in a lunch bag that next week.

She decided to go with the granny smith, and while she was tying up the plastic bag, she noticed the brunette was standing about ten feet away, and watching her every move. This both scared and excited her. What could this dark haired vixen possibly want?

"Going with the granny smith eh?" The brunette asked. "Yes" said Claudia. "I like these better, they are more tart and crisp when you bite into them."

"I like tart and crisp things too," the brunette replied, adding a wide smile when she finished speaking.

Claudia nearly fainted. "Was that an invitation?" She thought to herself. Mustering up some courage, Claudia tested the possible invitation by reaching into the bag, holding up an apple and saying. "Care to share an apple?"

The brunette moved closer. "Where could we go for this sharing?"

The reality of the brunettes reply focused all of Claudia's attention. There it was – an invitation for an afternoon of pleasure. Finally, this was the lesbian encounter that had danced in her thoughts from time to time. Claudia considered carefully. Did she want to go through with this? What would her husband think?

Well she knew the answer to that second question already. Her husband would probably cum in his pants just at the idea of his wife and this beautiful brunette in the same bed together. No surprise there.

But, what did she think? The words practically shouted in her head: "Hell yes, I want to do this."

"I live a few blocks away – we could go now, if... if you are finished shopping," Claudia said in a soft voice.

"I was finished here, when I first saw you." Came the reply from the brunette.

Grabbing their respective purses, the two women abandoned their shopping carts and walked out the door of the grocery store.

A thousand thoughts went through her mind on the way home. Claudia also noticed a wetness growing in her pussy. Her hands were shaking when she unlocked the door to her house. "How are we going to do this?" She thought about whether she should offer the brunette a glass of wine, start with some small talk, some light kissing, or just jump into bed."

The answer came quickly. As the door closed, the brunette grabbed Claudia's arm, spun her around, quickly embraced her, and planted a firm wet kiss full on her lips.

Claudia's body went rigid. She noticed the fullness of the brunette's breasts against her own, and the softness of the woman's lips on hers. She could feel a fire growing in her loins, and a wetness that added to the considerable moisture in her panties from the drive home. Oh god she wanted this woman now.

Claudia broke the kiss long enough to start moving the two of them back towards the downstairs bedroom, stumbling, kissing, and fondling each other as they went. When they arrived at the bed, most of their clothes were now strewn between there and the front door.

She noticed that the brunette had a cute set of breasts, not quite as large as hers, but perfectly proportioned with each nipple now fully erect. She also noticed her carefully shaved pussy, with just a hint of dark hair outlining the opening. Claudia wondered what that was going to taste like, and couldn't wait to find out.

Taking control of the situation, the brunette pushed her down on the bed and starting eagerly licking and sucking on her breasts. Claudia seriously thought she was going to cum from just the nipple play, but the brunette suddenly rose up and positioned her pussy on top of her face. As the brunette lowered it, she somehow instinctively pushed her tongue out to meet the warm moist honey pot being offered to her.

Both women let out a small moan as both of their body parts met for the first time. The brunette began slowly rocking back and forth, while Claudia began her own licking motion along the length of the brunette's pussy, occasionally stopping to play with the waiting clit. That brought loader moans from the brunette.

Claudia became aware her left hand had automatically migrated to that own special region between her legs and she was rapidly engaged in rubbing it.

After just a few minutes, the brunette's body began to shiver and shake, as an orgasm exploded out of her. "Oh god, I am coming." She screamed. She bucked wildly for about a half a minute and rolled off of Claudia onto one side. The brunettes eyes remained closed while she lay there and let the climax subside.

Claudia continued her own pleasuring, but was nearing her own climax. She then moved her own body up on top of the brunette to enjoy another version of that oral play she had just performed. She was rewarded a few seconds later when the brunettes tongue hurtled her into a long rolling orgasm that went on for more than a minute.

Claudia fell off on to one side and gazed in the brunettes eyes. Still glowing from the climax, she realized she didn't even know this woman's name. Moving forward and nuzzling one of the brunette's breasts, she said: "Hello, I'm Claudia, pleased to meet you."

The brunette moved forward and planted another firm wet kiss on Claudia's mouth, and replied. "Hi, I'm Anne."

Claudia smiled to herself and thought. "Of course you are."

They lay in each other's arms for probably ten to fifteen minutes, enjoying the warm softness of each others female flesh, and exchanging a few more kisses.

Anne looked up above the bed and saw a length of chain suspended from the ceiling, and a pair of wrist restraints that were attached to it.

"Don't know if I am quite into that yet."

"Maybe I could teach you sometime."

Anne just smiled, then turned over and looked at the end table next to the bed. "Do you keep your toys in here or under the bed?"

"Both"

Anne issued a small laugh and opened the end table drawer. "Ah here is what we need," as she pulled a twelve inch double headed dildo out of the drawer.

Also finding a bottle of lube, she placed some on both heads. Sliding it into her pussy, Anne moaned softly. "Yes, this will do nicely."

She moved it back and forth, in and out of her for about a minute, and directed her gaze at Claudia.

"Come over here." Anne pointed to a spot in front of her pussy.

Claudia shifted her legs so she was nearly astride Anne, while Anne guided the other head of the dildo inside Claudia's pussy.

Anne began to work the dildo inside of both of them in a rhythmic fashion. Claudia reached down and placed her hand on top of Anne's hand to share in moving the dong between them.

Very shortly, both women began breathing heavily, and Claudia could both feel, and see in the other woman's eyes, that another orgasm was quickly going to overtake them both.

Claudia was first to cum again, followed just a few seconds later by Anne. They tried to keep up the motion of the dildo for as long as possible, but both collapsed, exhausted on the bed. Claudia tried to prevent a wave of fatigue from claiming her, but she fell into a light sleep, spent from the recent set of orgasms.

After probably what was about a half an hour, she became vaguely aware of Anne was getting dressed. Claudia rolled over on her back, opened one eye, and smiled at Anne. Anne came over to the side of the bed, kissed her softly and placed a business card in Claudia's hand.

Anne whispered, "Call me."

Claudia closed her eyes again, and then heard the front door lock click as Anne departed.

After a few more minutes resting, Claudia opened her eyes, trying to come back into the real world. She was still pretty spent.

She looked at the business card Anne had left. It read, in part: Anne Harris, Plastic Surgeon.

"Hmmm," Claudia thought. "This could come in handy. I'll have to call Anne very soon, when I need some more 'work' done on my body."

As more of reality crept back into her mind, she suddenly sat up in bed.

"Crap" she said, "I still haven't got any grocery shopping done today. "

Quickly using a wet wash cloth to wipe off at least part of the last hours' activity, she dressed and headed back out the door. "Wonder if my grocery cart is still in the produce section?"

Alas, it was not, so she got another basket and tried to think of why she had gone there in the first place, before she got, well, distracted.

She picked up some fruit cups, and some more granny smith apples without incident, and headed over to the cheese section. Her husband had asked her to pick up some grated cheddar for tacos or something later that weekend. She also now remembered she needed to get some French bread.

As she started down the bread aisle, she noticed three firemen coming up the other way. She had seen them before on other grocery shopping trips. They always seemed to make a trip to the store almost daily, to get whatever they needed for their evening meal at the fire station. Very nice group of guys she thought. "I wouldn't kick anyone of them out of my bed if the opportunity presented itself. " Her mind continued to wander into other possibilities.

She shouldn't have been day dreaming, as her right foot caught the back wheel of the cart. Tipping her off balance, she grabbed at the nearby shelf, but only succeeded in pulling several loaves of bread off on the floor as she spiraled downward herself.

Embarrassed more than hurt, she became aware of several pairs of hands lifting her up off the floor and putting her back on her feet.

"Are you all right?" One of the firemen asked, "Do you need medical attention?"

Claudia blushed. "No, I think I will be fine, but my knee hurts a bit."

One of the firemen bent down to check her knee and started to rub it. Claudia giggled, and for some reason said. "I'll give you just an hour to stop that."

The fireman's eyes widened. "Hmmm," he said, "It might take two hours to get all the kinks out, if you know what I mean." This was accompanied by knowing smiles from the other firemen.

Claudia's head started spinning. What was she getting herself into again? It hadn't been an hour since she was thrashing around in bed with Anne, and here she was now, apparently trying to seduce a group of firemen.

That voice in her head starting yelling "Hell Yes" again, so she decided to go for it.

"You know, I think I may need help getting home, and some help once I get there – you guys have time for that?"

Abandoning her cart again, Claudia exited the grocery store with the three firemen in tow.

On the way home, while her fresh set of panties was getting wet, Claudia wondered if some of the neighbors might become too curious with a small fire truck parked outside the house, for at least part of the afternoon.

The firemen seemed to be prepared for that, for as after they arrived, one got out of the truck with a clipboard. That fireman walked around the front of the house for a minute or two, checked his clipboard, and announced in a louder than normal voice "I am sure it is nothing, but we will check it out for you." Claudia had to wonder how many times these guys had done this sort of thing before.

Once inside the house, the firemen wasted no time in removing her clothes. There she was, standing stark naked in her living room, surrounded by three manly firemen. They made her do a little show for them, twirling around, and moving her hips and boobs for them. Claudia was more than happy to oblige.

On her second twirl, Claudia noticed one of the firemen had a noticeable bulge in his pants. Not waiting for an invitation, Claudia dropped to her knees, unzipped his pants and pulled out what was obviously a very large cock, probably eight or nine inches she thought. She hungrily started sucking on it, trying to get as much of it as she could in her mouth.

The other two firemen unzipped their pants and took out their cocks. One move around to Claudia's back and began rubbing his cock on her neck and hair. Claudia noticed a cock to her left and began stroking it with her left hand.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that this cock was a bit smaller than the one in her mouth, maybe about seven inches. Claudia mused that she didn't have all that much experience judging the size of different men's cocks just from visual inspection. A problem she now resolved to rectify over the coming months.

She became aware that the cock she was sucking on, had begun to get very hard, and there was a definite change in movement in the fireman's hips. Claudia knew she needed to get ready for a blast of cum in her mouth.

Disappointingly, the fireman suddenly pulled out of her mouth and stepped back.

"You can't last two minutes can you Jim?" Said one of the other firemen. Jim just shook his head and said, "Fuck, not much I can do - she sure knows how to suck cock."

Claudia smiled. She did know how to suck cock.

At that point the firemen picked up Claudia and carried her back to the bedroom. As they laid her on the bed, they couldn't help notice the hanging chain above the bed with the wrist restraints attached to it. They also saw a blindfold and a ball gag lying on a nearby dresser.

One of the firemen chuckled. "We told you it would take several hours to get the kinky stuff over with."

Claudia replied: "You said get the kinks out."

"Same difference," the firemen said in near unison.

With that, they slipped blindfold on her, attached the ball gag, and placed her up on her knees on the bed, with both hands latched high above her head. Claudia was at their mercy, but loving every minute of it.

She immediately felt many hands feeling all parts of her body and rubbing her wet pussy. She moaned as they pressed their hands and fingers into her waiting holes.

After a few minutes, she became aware of one of the firemen sliding under her. He guided his cock into her waiting pussy, and instructed her to slide down upon it. As it immediately filled her completely, she was guessing she had the pleasure of riding Fireman Jim's eight inch cock now.

She began to grind away, shifting her hips up and down and from side to side. She heard the fireman groan with pleasure, while still noticing the multiple hands on her boobs and ass. Suddenly she felt the fireman grow tense, his cock swell, and his hips begin to buck. She could now feel hot streams of semen spurting deep into her vagina. Yes, it seemed Fireman Jim didn't last very long fucking her either. All in all, it was a quick ride, but very satisfying.

As the fireman's cock wilted inside of her, she heard him mutter something, and slide out from under her. He was quickly replaced by another fireman, and she was soon riding yet another cock while still chained above her bed.

She now noticed the other fireman behind her was now rubbing her ass crack with lubricant. She also felt a slight pang of fear, knowing she was soon going to get fucked in the ass with a fireman's cock.

She and her husband had done some brief experimentation with anal sex, inserting a few small dildos and butt plugs, but she had never actually been fucked there before. She gritted her teeth and waited for the pain to come.

Surprisingly, there was just a momentary discomfort as the fireman's cock slid into her anal cavity, then a warm feeling of fullness, and yes, a little pleasure. Still tensing up a bit, she wondered if this ass fucking might turn out ok after all.

What was clear to Claudia, was that she was now being double penetrated for the first time in her life. Wow, she could hardly get her head around that. She had two cocks inside her. The two firemen took a few seconds to get into a manageable rhythm between them. They eventually got into an alternating in and out motion that didn't put too much strain on Claudia's pelvic region, but did succeed in giving her a very large dose of pleasure.

Yes, in fact she was beginning to notice orgasm building up deep within her. It was rising fast and there was no stopping it. Moaning through the ball gag, she let out as loud a cry as the device would let her. She came for probably a full minute before collapsing, almost hanging against the chain and restraints.

She became aware that the two firemen fucking her had slowed down a bit, and she hoped that they were beginning to notice that she wasn't in the most comfortable of positions. A pair of hands then removed her ball gag, and released her wrists from the restraints. She adjusted herself downward, and was hoping to fully concentrate on that excellent double fucking she was receiving.

Still blindfolded, a set of hands lifted her up again, and she was now asked to support herself by her arms on the bed. She was going to ask why, when her mouth was suddenly stuffed with a very large cock. That eight-incher from Fireman Jim, was back, and was stiff again.

"What a slut I am," thought Claudia, "a cock in my pussy, a cock in my mouth, and a cock in my ass." She continued to muse: "My husband and I would joke occasionally about my needing to 'release my inner slut,' but this was more than just releasing. This was strapping a jet pack on her, and getting her up to about ten thousand feet." Slut or not, Claudia was loving every minute of it.

She felt another orgasm approaching, and she began to feel the cock in her ass get very hard and then also feel the strings of cum pumping into her. Then the cock in her pussy began jerking and also emptying its load, followed soon thereafter by the eight-incher pumping cum into her mouth. Dealing with another climax of her own, she tried to swallow all of the fireman's cum, but some leaked out around the corners of her mouth.

Claudia and the firemen collapsed on the bed gasping for air. As they lay there, Claudia began to wonder if she was up for a round two, or was it round three, if she included her earlier tryst with Anne? Then she heard a radio crackle, and some words and code filled the air. The firemen jumped up, and ran out the door, pulling on their clothes as they went.

Pulling off the blindfold and rubbing her eyes, she felt spent again. Claudia reflected: "What an afternoon! Boy will I have some stories to tell my husband." She couldn't wait to reply, when he asked: "Honey, how was your day?"

She also hoped her pussy and ass could stand the substantial pounding she was surely going to receive later than night, after her husband found out what those three firemen had done to her.

jdhorne
jdhorne
2 Followers
12