Claustrophobia

Story Info
A novel treatment for a phobia.
2.1k words
4.3
21.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar sure got loud as soon as I dialed. I glance around while I'm waiting for her to pick up the phone. I didn't want to make this call. She'll be upset, but not as upset as if I don't call her. I am drunk, too drunk to drive. I'd gone out to the pub to have a pint with a friend. Things haven't been right, but I don't know what's wrong. I'm madly in love with her, and the sex, incredible. This last week things have been off. We'd both been more affectionate, the sex had been more vigorous, but it was like we had become desperate to communicate our devotion, like we had something to prove. She'd known I'd get drunk, she is expecting the call, just maybe a little earlier. She'll have to call the neighbor to watch the kids. She'll give me that look. It is supposed to look stern, angry, but it's so incredibly adorable that it's all I can do to look appropriately contrite. She won't stay mad for long. I always get romantic and sweet when I'm drunk, she loves it. I just wish I knew why things feel off.

"Hi Baby, ready?" She is surprisingly cheerful, it's kinda worrisome.

"Yeah Honey. Are you sitting there looking pretty?"

"We are not having phone sex, I'll be there in just a minute. Just don't go anywhere."

"Okay Love. I can't wait until..." She hung up. I can't tell if she's mad and messing with me or if she's just busy. I guess I'll return to my seat to wait. Oh, that one's pretty, where'd she come from? Did she just wink at me? I wonder if Alex would mind me bringing her home. Oh this is a bad train of thought, maybe I should wait outside.

I wander out to my car and start singing, loudly. I hear a car approach and turn to see if it is Alex. Something hits me, hard, from behind. I feel my wrists being restrained. My vision is blurry enough with the drink but it's getting worse. I am being wrestled to the ground, my chest is constricted. I know no one is sitting on it, but I can't breathe. What is that? Who is attacking me? Why? Kick! Get free! Can't breathe! Move!

"Release him, now!" I know that voice! Relief floods through me. She's here. She's so calm! How can she be that calm?

"I said now! You failed to identify yourselves, you are using unnecessary force and there are at least two dozen witnesses. Release his hands, immediately." Oh, scary calm. I hate to hear her like this, but I'm so grateful for her presence, and ashamed. I should protect her. I just want to be able to breathe though. My hands are freed and two tiny hands press onto my shoulders from the front.

"It's okay now, Jim. Just breathe. I'm here." Oh how I love this woman! She isn't hugging me, or in my face. She knows I can't breathe. My vision clears slowly and I can breathe again. Three cops are standing there glaring. Something in my face must have changed because Alex releases my shoulders with a smile and turns to the cops. "You are no longer needed, thank you." The cop on the left is glaring at her. Unacceptable. I move to step around her, but she stops me. The cops step back and look...scared. Oh I know what expression her face wears, I've seen it only once and it wasn't aimed at me. Run boys, she's too much woman for you. They stare a bit longer, then retreat, and she turns to me. The fire is still in her eyes, but they are soft and full of love, like they always are when she looks at me.

"Come on, let's get home." She kisses my cheek and takes my hand, leading me to my car.

"Where's the van?"

"Oh, I left it at home. I took a taxi so I could drive your car." She giggles as she pulls a paper out of her pocket. "Another picture for you."

"Let me guess, a cat?" I open the paper to find another in a series of cats drawn by the youngest.

"He does love them." She starts the car a looks at me expectantly. I just smile pleasantly at her, not sure what I am supposed to say. "Seatbelt," she sighs. I buckle and she starts to drive.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't, Love. I'm not upset with you, or mad at you for being drunk. I actually thought you looked awfully cute singing and wandering around while you were waiting for me. And I'm glad I got there in time to stop them." She reaches for my hand and smiles at me. There is something in her eyes, not playful, not sympathetic, not angry, something...different. She doesn't look troubled though, I'm still not thinking clearly. The adrenaline is still burning and I don't think I'll ever sleep again. I hope she's got some energy tonight, that sobered me up and I really want to take her, now. I want to lick her and oh god I want in that ass!

"Hey, Jim sweetie, we're home." She's touching my cheek. How long was I drooling over her? "Sweetie?" Oh right, movement.

"Who's watching the kids?"

"Your brother. His kids wanted to go camping, so we are alone tonight." She looks the way I feel, gleeful. Hell yeah!

"Alone?" I just want to be sure. She nods and I'm running, pulling her with me. I hope she shut the car off. I don't even see the house as I pull her through it, I want her. I want to be inside her. I ache, my penis, my testicles, even my chest aches to be touching her. I want, no need, to be taking her like she deserves to be taken, hard and fast then, once I've taken the edge off, slow and tenderly. I pin her to the wall of our bedroom, my lips on her neck. Oh yeah, listen to that moan. She loves this. I bet she could come just from getting a hickey.

"I'm going to fuck you first, then spend the rest of the night making love to you." I didn't mean for my words to be a growl, I'm such a caveman. She is pushing me away, what the?

"No." There's that infernal calm of hers. She leans in and kisses me softly. "That's not what you need right now." The hell it isn't! "Mmm," she moans as she undresses me. Well, this is okay too, as long as she hurries. Oh god, her mouth, so warm and wet and all over my cock! I want to let go, I want to come in her mouth, but I don't want to as well. Fuck! I don't even know what I want...just...her. Out of nowhere, I'm on my side on the bed, my wrists and ankles are bound and she's spanking me. What the hell just happened?

"Ungh. What are you doing? Ungh, ungh." It stings like hell but this is really hot.

"Isn't it obvious? No more talking now," she commands sternly. Oh shit, I did piss her off. She stops. Where'd she go, she left me tied here. I feel the walls start closing in on me. My chest gets tight. I'm trapped here, naked, exposed and she's gone somewhere. I can't breathe. Tiny cold hands are all over me. Doesn't she have just two hands? Did she bring a friend? Oh god that feels good, I can't breathe though. I want to be able to breathe so I can concentrate on what she, they, she is doing to me. What was that? Oh god, the lube. Her fingers are inside my rectum and it feels amazing! I'm struggling to get free and I can't breathe and I just want to make love to my woman! The darkness closes in and I feel panic. I can't catch my breath and I think I'm fainting.

Blackness.

What is that? Where am I? Oh god, I'm being fucked! "Alex?"

"Welcome back, Jim." She sounds...amused.

"What happened?" My question is grunted, she doesn't even break her rhythm, wait a minute, she entered me while I was passed out. I should feel violated, but that's hot!

"You started hyperventilating and passed out. Just keep your breathing steady, you're fine." Her order is is peppered with thrusts. I want free. Her riding me doesn't feel the same, I'm quickly getting hard though. She's thrusting in a primal, desperate way.

"Untie me, please, Mistress."

"No!" She slaps my ass hard. "I'm Alex, just Alex." She slaps me again, "say it!" Fuck, pissed off Alex is hot!

"Alex. Please untie me Alex?"

"No, you need this." She slaps me again. My ass is so sore, the sting makes me jerk. She is wrapping something around my waist, a beach towel. She lifts it and pulls it tight, holding me up. It's leverage, she's really ravaging me now! I'm coming! I moan and usually she thrusts into me and holds there inside me while I come but she is thrusting harder! Oh god, it's too much!

"Stop, please Alex, stop."

"No, you need this. No safe words, no escape, you will take all I give you tonight."

"But you...ah, aaahhh...safeword...red..."

"No, take it. You need this, WE need this." She's thrusting and stroking right through my orgasm and it is so intense it almost hurts. I'm moaning, and whimpering, I don't even recognize half the noises I'm making. I'm coming! It hurts and I'm still coming! The convulsions start to subside, and I can beg again.

"Please Mistress, please stop."

SLAP!

"Damn it Jim, this is what's been wrong." She thrusts hard, punctuating her speech. "We have been fighting with THIS, unsure of how to fix it. I'm not your Mistress, I'm not playing a part. It's me, the weak Alex, the one that needs your love and protection, that is taking you." I feel a drop of liquid, her voice is quivering with emotion and she's crying. I want to hold her. "I'm not your Mistress, I'm your Alex. What's the most diminutive name you've called me?" Only Alex could use big words right now. Slap! "Answer me!" Fuck, how am I supposed to think? Elf, pumpkin, kitten, yeah, kitten.

"Kitten?"

"Okay, well then Alex, the sweet helpless fuzzy kitten owns you. THAT is who is taking you. Not an acted part, all of me, even the weak part. You want to feel strong after what happened, but you need to let go. Who owns you?"

"You, Alex."

"No! Your kitten owns you. Say it!" She spanks me again.

"You, my kitten, I'm yours." I feel my heart break as I say it. A great pain lances into my heart and throat.

"That's right. Weak little Kitten owns you. And if I want to tie you up and fuck you while you are unconscious?"

"I'm yours, you can do it." I start to cry. It feels good to cry.

"That's right. Little Kitten Alex will take Big Strong Jim whenever she wants. Who do you belong to?"

"My kitten, you my Alex." The pain releases and I feel relieved. I'm flying! She's right.

"And if your kitten wants to stare down stupid cops and save you?"

"I'm yours, kitten." God, that feels good. I'm hard again.

"I have all of you, the strong parts and the weak ones, no role-playing, no acting. You're mine."

"Yes, Kitten, Mistress, Alex, I'm all yours," I sob openly as she fucks me.

"And who do I belong to?"

"Me, you're mine."

"I'm yours. If you want to fuck me in the middle of dinner?"

"Oh god! You're mine!" It is incredible to say that as she's taking me.

"Tell me, tell me you can fuck me when you want, where you want and how you want. Tell me you can fuck me savagely whenever you want!"

"Aaah! Yes, Honey. I can fuck you as hard as I want, whenever I want. Oh god, I'm going to come!"

"Yes, that's right, give me that. Give me YOU!" She thrusts voraciously, pulling that towel so tight over and over it's leaving rug burns on my abdomen. I hear her gasp, she's coming too. That's it, oh dear sweet Jesus, I'm coming! My whole soul is coming! She is screaming, her soul is coming too! I can't think anymore, my brain and body are shaking and convulsing. Finally, I collapse under her, she falls on top of me. I can hear her breathing hard. I'm still twitching and shaking as she pulls out and unties me. She crawls half under me and strokes me face. I open my eyes and there's her beautiful tear-streaked face smiling at me. We lay there just looking into each other a moment and then a light sparks in her eyes. She pushes me up onto her.

"Okay, you're turn," she says with a wink.