Clay: A Follow up from Chelsea 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Clay broke the kiss, he went back to eating Angela out.

"Now kiss her the way you kissed me, except here," Clay instructed.

Angela was pleased to see her little assistant teaching her newest pupil so well.

Slowly, Charlie lowered her face and stuck out her tongue. She licked on one side of Angela's labia and then the other.

"It taste better than I thought," she said smiling and went back to licking.

"Would you like to get fucked by Clay?" Angela asked catching both of them by surprise.

Charlie looked at Clay and giggled. "I've been waiting for that all night."

"You can have him if you can make me cum," she bargained.

Without another work Charlie positioned herself on her hands and knees between Angela's legs and wrapped her arms around her hips. Her ass was stuck straight up into the air exposing to Clay her pretty pink folds.

Clay could hardly wait to take her for a spin so he decided to provide a bit of incentive for her to do a good job and hurry. He positioned himself on his knees behind Charlie and began to tease her little pussy with his cock. He rubbed it across her passage entrance and across her clit. Occasionally he would tap it lightly against her.

He had hoped to cause some type of reaction in her but she only kept her face buried in Ms. Pumley's crotch and he was torturing himself instead.

Clay ran his finger tips down the back and ass of Charlie and began caressing her thighs. Then he stuck one finger into her tight hole and wiggled it around a bit before pulling out again.

"Ugh!" He heard a muffled cry. "Just fuckin' do it already. I need your cock inside of me!"

And he would have been more than happy to oblige if Angela hadn't spoken up.

"Not yet. She's doing well but I'm not there yet."

Clay could tell by the sound that Angela was making that Charlie had stepped it up. He was giddy that this girl wanted him so badly. His eyes caught Ms. Pumley's again. She silently instructed him on what he already wanted to do.

"You can't make her cum, can you?" Clay began. "You rug-munching bitch. All you want is cock. You don't know how to handle a pussy like that, you fuckin' failure! Stick to suckin' dick; at least you're decent at that."

Charlie was feasting in a frenzy to make Angela cum. Her legs wrapped lightly around Charlie's head as she rocked and bucked her hips.

Suddenly his two playful vixens rolled off the bed. Confused and still rock hard and ready to go, Clay looked to Angela for answers.

He saw her pulling out some straps.Oh, yeah. This is gonna be fun, he thought.We're gonna tie that slut to the bed.

"Clay, why don't you lie down on your back and get comfortable," said Charlie.

"Oh, no," he chuckled. "You wish. Those straps are for you," he said confidently.

The two girls looked at each other and giggled.

"You'll like it more than you think," Angela encouraged. "This is Charlie's reward for passing my little course."

Without arguing, Clay climbed on the bed and laid as he was told. Immediately she put a blindfold on him and he could feel the straps being wrapped around his wrists and ankles and anchored to the bed posts. Then something entered his mouth without warning. It was round and tasted like rubber. It was strapped to his head to keep it in place.

The room became still. The girls had left him there. Alone and strapped down to a bed. He could neither speak nor see.

About three minutes passed but it seemed like an eternity for Clay. He could smell something. It was fruity and getting stronger. Then he could hear footsteps. And then whispers.

"He's not used to it so wait just one second and then put it on," he heard one of them whisper.

Clay felt the bed dip on either side of him. The fruity smell was very strong and just as he realized what it was he felt tiny drops of hot wax land on his chest and trail down his abdomen. One second later the trail was followed by a piece of ice. He screamed as best he could against the little rubber ball.

The unexpected sensations didn't cause as much pain as they did surprise him. The girls cooed and giggled to each other. Another few drops down his chest were followed by the ice again. This time it landed on his nipple and it burned even worse.

Clay's breath had become labored and it was becoming harder to breathe through his nose. He knew that he needed to calm down so that he didn't end up passing out. More hot wax dribbled down his arm. This time there was no ice to cool his skin. It burned longer but he was getting used to the sensation.

A cold wet hand grabbed his limp cock and he jumped. As the icy hand stroked him, the wax continued to drip all over his body. A cube of ice was dragged slowly down his stomach. It slid through his trimmed thatch of hair and up his hardening member. Again he moaned into the rubber gag, not sure if it was pleasure or pain that drove it out of him.

Once his cock was nice and cold and hard, he could feel the smaller frame of Charlie mounting him. He plunged past her tight gate and her hot core warmed him immediately, sending chills through his body.

Meanwhile, he could feel Angela straddle his chest and she reached around and removed the gag but before he caught his breath completely, she moved her pussy over his mouth.

Breathing is only second to this.

Clay felt Ms. Pumley laying flat against his torso and Charlie stopped riding him. Instead she slowly rocked back and forth on his cock and began to moan deeply. He knew that Angela had begun licking Charlie's pussy.

Charlie was so turned on with the combination of a woman's tongue and a man's dick that she came in no time. She was grinding down hard against his pelvis as she peaked.

The attention Clay was getting was nice but he was dying for a power-fuck.

The two ladies dismounted Clay and he could feel them lay next to him on the bed.Charlie must be finishing the job I started, Clay thought as he was finally able to catch his breath.

A few minutes went by and he could feel the bed shake and heard Angela moan and whimper through her climax.

Please be two o'clock, is all he could think.

The women silently left the room again. Five minutes later he heard the front door shut and Angela came back into the room.

"I think we've turned her," she said laughing. Clay heard a drawer open to his right. "And you have been avery good sport tonight." To his dismay it sounded as if she were getting dressed.

Clay felt the bed dip as she got next to him. Her lips met his unexpectedly and she kissed him deeply. He struggled against his restraints; he wanted to get his hands on her badly.

Angela's lips left him. They began to roam down his neck and to his chest that was still covered in bits of hardened wax. She sucked hard on his nipples and bit them gently drawing out a hiss from her captive.

His cock was still hard and aching for attention. She must have known how desperate he was just by the way he looked. His blood engorged cock twitched and his hips thrust unconsciously upward, almost unnoticeable.

"Poor baby," she teased. "You're really suffering, aren't you?" Her hands traveled to his hips where she seemed to touch everythingbut his desperate member. Then they moved down his right leg to the strap that kept it in place. She finally unstrapped both of his legs and moved toward his hands. As soon as one hand was released, he began stroking himself. When the other hand was free, he ripped the blind fold from his eyes and grabbed onto Angela immediately. As much fun as her little games were, he was tired of playing. He pushed her face first onto the bed with her legs hanging down off the bed and noticed what she had put on. It was a silky black nighty and a lacy black thong.

Clay pulled the panties off of her as fast as he could and was actually surprised that she wasn't fighting him. He plunged his cock deep inside of her as he kept her pinned to the mattress.

For only a moment, he went slowly, remembering the first time he'd felt what it was like to make love to her. But the nostalgia didn't take long to fade from his mind and he began to pound into her unmercifully.

Angela's cries sounded painful but she never asked him to stop so he soldiered on pumping as fast as he could, losing himself in the motion and the pleasure. It wasn't long until all the pressure that he had pent up got it's release. As he came, he thrust hard and fast, jerking her hips toward him.

Clay pulled away and fell on the bed beside her. They both lay panting, silent otherwise.

He was worn out and she obviously was as well. So, he left her to rest and walked into the living room to gather his clothes. Just as he finished dressing he noticed Angela walk up behind him.

"Next time I won't wait so long to call," she said smiling. Then she smacked him on the ass and returned to bed.

12