Clean & Smooth (The Pat's Ch. 2)

Story Info
Nothing like being smooth...
10.6k words
4.72
75.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbwhome
pbwhome
11 Followers

This is the second story in the series. Please read part 1 "The Pats Camping Trip" first to understand what is happening.

(Also, the story can be even more fun if you download it, and replace the names with ones more personal to you.)

* * * * *

Jen smashed the snooze button and rolled over. 5 am. It's just too early to get up, she thought to herself. She stared at the ceiling and started to doze again. Jen startled as the alarm went off again, throwing the covers back. She turned off the alarm and shivered as a chill ran through her. Jen slept nude, and while it was comfortable under the sheets, it was always freezing when she got up.

As she hurried to the bathroom, the shivering became worse. The cold was having other effects too. Jen's nipples had grown rock hard, sticking out half an inch. Flipping on the bathroom light, Jen stared down at her small breasts.... "If you can even call them breasts," she said to herself. Jen was far from well endowed. Puffy pink areola stuck out about an inch from her chest, topped with the now erect nipples. That was all there was. At least until a month ago. That's when she added the small, gold ring running through her right nipple. Jen thought it added a nice feature to her tiny tits. She especially loved how it felt. Jen gave the ring a quick tweak, sending a new shiver through her lithe body. "Oh, I love that," she said, smiling to herself.

Jen turned on the hot water in the shower and continued to slowly twist and pull on the ring. By the time the water was warm, Jen was beginning to feel a bit warmer herself. She stepped into the shower, the warm water striking and running down her wound body. While her chest was nothing to brag about, Jen was still proud of her body. She was on the cheerleader team, and worked hard to keep in shape. As the water matted her shooulder-length, light brown hair, Jen continued to massage her right nipple while examining the rest of her body. She had shapely arms, deep brown from the sun like the rest of her body. The bikini lines around her small tits contrasted nicely with the deep bronze tan of her chest and flat stomach. Centered on her tiny waist was another ring, this one in her belly button. Still holding her right nipple, Jen slid her left hand through her full bush. "I wonder what it would be like to shave it off like Micah."

"...Like Micah..." Jen hadn't know about Micah's shaving until the campout three days ago. She still couldn't believe what had happened. All five of them had stripped naked and then masturbated in front of each other. It had been incredibly erotic at the time, but the next morning had been so strange. Jen had woken up first to find them all snuggled together in one naked mass. Jen had been pressed up against naked back and ass, trying to stay warm. Lisa's head lay on Kevin's chest, and her left leg barely covering Kevin's erect cock. Micah lay on the other side of Kevin, both hands tucked under her head as a pillow. Jen couldn't help but look at Micah's bald crotch again, the almost translucent skin leading to pink, full lips. Most shocking for Jen was to see Sherri's tan fingers resting lightly on Micah's small, pale breast. She wondered if either of them was aware of it.

Quietly, Jen had grabbed her backpack and slipped out of the tent. The ground was wet with dew and the sun was just beginning to burn through the morning fog. Jen guessed it was about six and hurried down to the stream to clean up before anyone else woke up. She quickly washed away the stickiness from last nights game, dried off, and started to dress for the day. She pulled on her black, bikini bottoms and jean shorts, but then remembered that the bikini top was still in the tent, so Jen just pulled on a loose, white t-shirt and headed back to the camp.

By the time Jen got back, everyone else was up and hurrying to get dressed; well, everyone except Lisa. Lisa had pulled on her canavas shoes, but nothing else. In fact, while everyone else seemed very withdrawn and nervous, Lisa just walked around nude as if nothing unusual had occured. It hadn't really bothered Jen, but after a while, Micah had yelled at Lisa and told her to put something on so they could get going.

The rest of the day had been okay. Eventually everyone loosened up a bit and enjoyed the hike. Still, nobody had said anything about the night before, except Lisa, who kept warning Kevin that she still owed him for something. There were some other friends from school up at the lake, so they visited and played and swam. It was fun, but everyone still seemed anxious. They left the lake a little bit earlier than expected and made in back to camp around seven. Lisa had wanted to stay another night, and had actually stripped down to her swimsuit and started making a fire, but everyone else decided it was time to head home. Lisa wasn't pleased, but since everyone else wanted to go, they had packed up early and left. Jen hadn't seen or spoken to any of the Pats until last night when Micah had called.

Kevin and Micah were planning on going surfing, but Kevin's car had broken down, and Micah couldn't borrow her mom's Honda, so they had asked Jen to drive them. It had seemed like fun last night, but now it was so early....

Jen suddenly realized she was still standing in the warm, streaming water, one hand playing with her nipple ring, the other slowly rubbing her clit. She was wet from more than just the water, and thought about continuing when she glanced at the clock.

"Oh shit! I'm supposed to pick them up in 15 minutes!" Jen quickly washed, but needed to shave if she was going to wear her bikini at the beach. Jen had incredible legs: long, strong, darkly tanned. Quickly, she spread lather from her left ankle to just below her crotch and started to shave away the cream, slowly uncovering the beautiful, smooth skin. Her thin ankle, then her shapely calf. Slowly around her knee and then up her firm, smooth thigh to her hard ass. She rinsed off the remaining cream, and moved to her right leg. After she finished both, she checked her work, and found only two small nicks. "Not bad for as fast as I went," she though. She should probably clean up the bikini line, but there wasn't time, so she decided to just wear her silver suit with the hot pant bottoms. They would cover enough for today.

Jen dried off quickly, and dug through her drawers to find the right suit. She pulled the briefs tightly against her sex and checked that no hairs showed through. Then, she pulled on the sports bra-like top. This would be a problem. Her other suit had thicker padding, while this one was just a shelf bra. That meant than everyone would be able to see her nipple ring. She took off the suit top, pulled on another, smaller sports bra and pulled the suit on top. It was a little uncomfortable, but it would work. A blue sweatshirt, white shorts, and sandals finished the outfit and she was on her way.

In two minutes, Jen's Cherokee was idling in Micah's driveway. Just as Jen was debating whether it was too early to honk the horn, Micah came out and quietly shut the door behind her. Micah was all ready, wearing her half bodysuit, which stopped at her shoulders and halfway down her thighs. She also had a Nike hat, and canvas shoes, and carried her surfboard under one arm. Jen and Micah had just finished tying the board to the roof when Kevin arrived with his board. After they got it tied down as well, everyone piled in and they were on their way.

"So," Jen broke the uneasy silence, "what happened to your car, Kevin?"

"I don't know yet. It was making funny sounds Monday morning, and then it wouldn't even start last night. The funny thing is that is was working fine when we got home Saturday night."

"So are you going to get it fixed?" Jen asked.

"That's the problem. Mom and Dad won't be back from Hawaii for another week. Dad doesn't want me to take it in until he has a chance to look at it, so I am without wheels for the next week."

"That's why we needed the ride this morning," Micah said. "Thanks for getting up so early Jen."

"That's fine. I could use some time in the sun anyway. Besides, you guys owe me drinks for it, and since Kevin's parents are gone, I expect it to be something better than a Pepsi," Jen replied with a wink.

"By the way," Jen continued. "Has anyone seen Sherri or Lisa since we got back from camping?"

Both Micah and Kevin looked a little uncomfortable about the mention of the trip, but finally Micah answered.

"Yeah, I talked to Sherri yesterday. The pool called and begged her to come back for another two weeks. I know she had been looking forward to the free time, but somehow she seemed relieved to be busy." Micah stopped before continuing. "I think she was a little weirded out by what happened Friday night."

Again an uneasy silence. So, Jen tried again. "What about Lisa?"

"She is in Vegas with her family," replied Kevin.

"When did that happen? She said she was going to spend the rest of the summer next to the pool."

"I guess her parents decided that since she wasn't working this week, they would take the chance to get away as a family. At least that is what she said when she called," Kevin answered.

"At least she let somebody know she was leaving. I wonder why she called you and nobody else," Micah said.

"I guess she is still a little upset about everyone bailing early on the camping trip. She called me to remind me that she still 'owed'."

Jen and Micah looked at each other puzzled. "What do you mean 'owes' you?"

Kevin seemed to blush a little. "Well, you know how we all got a little carried away on Friday night. Well, since I am a guy, it was a little more obvious in my case, and most of it landed on Lisa and on her shirt. I think she actually liked it, but she told me that night that she was going to get even with me."

"You actually ejaculated ON her?" Jen blurted out.

"JEN!" Micah looked shocked. "I can't believe you just asked that."

"Look guys," Jen responded. "I was shocked about Friday night too. In fact, I was incredibly embarrassed when I got up the next morning naked with all of you naked around me. But I have thought about it since then. We have been friends for as long as I can remember, and I would hate to think we could throw away all those years just because things got a little uncomfortable. I mean, we are seniors. We're basically adults. We should be able to talk about what happened and not be so embarassed about it."

All three of them were quiet for the next mile as they thought about it. Finally, Micah spoke up.

"You're right. I mean, we've shared everything else together. I still can't believe I got naked and did that in front of you, but I still love you guys."

"I'm glad that you all feel that way. I mean, I was worried the next day that you all would never want to talk to me again. I couldn't believe I had just jacked off in front of you," Kevin said. Looking at Jen and Micah, he added, "As long as were being honest though, the four of you naked was probably one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen."

"Ohh, how sweet," Micah cooed, half serious, half mocking. It was nice to have things open and somewhat back to normal.

"By the way," Jen glanced back at Kevin, "you didn't answer my question. Did you actually shoot your load on Lisa?"

"Well, most of it ended up on the shirt she had been wearing, but the first bit did land on her leg. I couldn't believe it, she actually wiped it up with her finger and rubbed it into her pussy."

Both Jen and Micah looked shocked. "I hope she doesn't get pregnant," Micah thought aloud.

Everyone was quiet for another couple of minutes. During the silence, Jen was thinking about Kevin shooting his load on Lisa and Lisa rubbing it in. Jen hadn't had a chance to finish what she started this morning, and the current thoughts were bringing those feelings back again. Micah interrupted her fantasies by asking Kevin another question.

"So, what do you think Lisa will do?"

"I don't know," Kevin replied. "Maybe she broke my car," he joked. The three of them thought of different things Lisa might do until they arrived at the beach. There were already a few other cars parked there. After untying the boards, Micah changed the canvas shoes to aquasocks and was off to the surf. Kevin hadn't brought a wetsuit. He just stripped of his shirt and shoes and ran after Micah. Jen had to admit to herself that she had enjoyed seeing Kevin naked too.

Jen laid out a towel and flopped down on the sand. She watched the surfers for a while. Micah was actually very good, and held her own against the guys. After fifteen minutes or so, Jen got tired of watching and decided to get some sun. It was still early, but she would get some tan from it. So, she stripped off the shirt, shorts and sandals and laid face down on the towel.

"Aaahhhhh!" Jen woke suddenly as the cold, salt water splashed over her head. Turning quickly, she saw Micah and Kevin laughing hysterically. Jen could tell that it was already bright out, she must have been asleep for a couple of hours.

"Hey sleepy head!" Kevin called out between chuckles. "Planning to sleep the whole day away?"

"What time is it?" replied Jen.

"About nine. We're already getting tired and here you are sleeping," Micah answered. "Were you going to sleep some more, or did you want to do anything else before we head home?"

Jen looked around. The beach was much more busy than when they had arrived. This close to the end of summer, it would be packed by ten. "I just want to get in the water for a few minutes, then we can go if you are ready."

Keivn and Micah both flopped down on the towel while Jen headed into the surf. The water felt nice after laying in the sun for two hours. Jen rode a couple of small waves in on her stomach and was then ready to go. Just as she tried to stand up, a wave hit her from behind, and she fell face first into the sand. It didn't hurt (except for her pride), but as the wave pulled out, it filled her suit, top and bottom, with sand. "Shit," she thought to herself. "I'll have to try and rinse off at the showers."

Jen walked over to Kevin and Micah and told them she was going to go rinse off. Kevin had done so while Jen was in the water, but Micah said she would join her. So, the headed off to the showers. Of course, the showers on California beaches are just open, concrete platforms with a couple of shower heads that shot ocean water. It didn't do much to get clean, but it at least got the sand off.

Jen stepped under one stream and tried to rinse the sand out of her suit without being too obvious. Micah, still in her bodysuit, stepped under the other shower and washed off her legs and butt. Then she unzipped the bodysuit to rinse out the sand inside. Micah pulled the suit down to her waist, revealing a simple, black, sports-bra top (like the one Jen was wearing, but black). After she finished rinsing the top, Micah turned around, and pushed the suit down her slender legs. Jen looked over to see Micah bent at the waist with just a thin, black thong running up the middle of her shapely ass.

"Strange suit combination there," Jen joked.

"Yeah," said Micah. "I really prefer the fuller top with the suit. IT keeps everything in place when you're on the board or you wipe out. That bottom just doesn't work with the wetsuit though. It has a full brief bottom. I wore it once and after one wave had the whole thing bunched in my crack. So, I just wear the thong bottom. It still runs up my ass, but at least there is a lot less material. Besides, even if my ass isn't as hard as yours, I think it still looks okay." Micah said the last part with a wink and turned her back to Jen again, shaking her hips.

Jen had to admit that the thong looked good on Micah, although the tanline that stopped at midthigh looked a little funny with the skimpy suit. "Yeah, I'm sure you'd turn heads walking around like that. I'll bet Kevin would even take a second look."

"Do you really think so?" Micah asked. She was holding a long t-shirt and started to pull it on before heading to the car.

"Sure! Let's find out," Jen said. "Go without the shirt, and I'll follow a little way back and see what the guys do."

Both girls laughed, and Micah agreed to it. She handed Jen her t-shirt and the wet suit and started back toward Kevin. Jen followed twenty feet behind, giving her a great view of Micah's ass and of all the guys going by. Her ass really did look good. It was very pale, but firm and tight, squeezing the thong with each step. And the guys all seemed to notice. Jen counted seventeen different guys that looked twice or downright stared at Micah's ass before they reached the towels.

Kevin had already folded everthing up and was ready to go. Jen picked up her clothes and towel and took a couple of steps toward the car before turning around. Micah had just bent over to pick up her stuff and Jen caught Kevin staring right at Micah's ass. Jen stiffled a giggle and looked away. Micah then grabbed her board and started walking toward the car. Jen looked back and Kevin was still transfixed. Jen looked and Micah and pointed back to Kevin. Micah looked over her shoulder, and both girls burst out laughing.

"Busted!" Jen shouted.

"What?" blurted Kevin, blushing slightly. Realizing he was caught, he just shook his head and started toward the car. "Just enjoying the sights." As he passed Micah, he gave her a playful slap on her bare butt cheeck and took off running. Micah ran after him, but couldn't catch him barefoot. Jen followed close behind, and could see a red mark on Micah's otherwise white ass.

Everyone was laughing and out of breath by the time they reached the car. They loaded everything again and set off toward home. The ride back was much more relaxed. Everyone joked and laughed for the first few minutes. Then, Micah and Kevin both started nodding off. Micah could see Kevin laying down in the backseat. Micah had her head against the front window. Micah hadn't put her shirt on, and Jen could see Micah's nipples poking through the spandex top. It reminded Jen of how intriguing those pale hard nipples had looked on Friday night. She found it somehow erotic. At the same time, she was glad she had on two tops to cover her own nipples and the nipple ring.

On the other hand, the double top had a definate disadvantage. Now that she was almost dry, the tightness of two tops, combined with the ton of sand still in her suit was getting uncomfortable. She tried to shift the top around, but that only scratched the sand across her now tender breasts. With every minute, she go more and more uncomfortable. She was glad they would be home soon. Her nipples felt raw as she turned down the off ramp. Micah and Kevin both woke up at the change in speed.

"So, party at you place tonight, Kevin?" Micah asked.

"Sure, but nothing big. I don't want to have to clean up, so just us right?"

"Sure," Micah said. "Although, do you think we should invite Sherri? I mean, it would be good to smooth stuff over with her too."

"That's fine. Go ahead and give her a call." Kevin started to gather his stuff as they approached his driveway. "See you about 5 then."

They dropped Kevin off and headed to Micah's.

"What are you doing the rest of today?" Micah asked.

"Just hanging out. Maybe read, watch a movie, surf the web. I don't know. How about you?"

"The same. Mom is at some all day event with her friends, so I'm just going to hang out. Why don't you come in. We can make something to eat and hang out. It beats being bored alone."

"Okay," Jen said. "As long as I can use the bathroom to change first. I have GOT to get out of this suit."

Jen and Micah dragged everything into the house. It was nice and cool. Micah headed to the kitchen to fix a snack, and Jen made a bee-line for the bathroom.

pbwhome
pbwhome
11 Followers