Clean & Smooth (The Pat's Ch. 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," Micah smiled. "But if you are going to wait, you really better stop playing with your nipple. You're going to tear that thing off if you aren't careful."

Jen hadn't realized she was still playing with the ring. She stopped now and took a deep breath. "Okay, what now?"

"Into the tub," Micah directed. Micah started the water as Jen climbed into the tub. Micah got the wash cloth wet and handed it to Jen. "Cover all the hair with that," Micah told her. "I'm going to clean up the rest of this while you are getting ready."

Jen placed the hot cloth over her pussy and laid back in the tub. The warm water was still running, and it felt good on Jen's toes. She watched as Micah gathered up the towel. As she bent over, Jen got another clear view of Micah's hairless cunt. Jen was still shocked at how beautiful that bare pussy looked. Suddenly, the vision was gone as Micah stood up. "I'm going to shake this out. I'll be right back," Micah called as she headed out the door.

Jen lay there enjoying all the feelings. She started to reach for her nipple again, and then remembered she was supposed to be calming down. She needed something to distract her. She thought about the day and remembered the discussion about what Lisa would do to get Kevin back. Probably some practical joke... Water balloons, prank calls... they were always doing stuff like that. Like everything else, it was always a contest. Jen suddenly had a great idea. She looked around the bathroom and saw just what she needed. Jen climbed out of the tub and grabbed the big plastic cup from the counter. She filled it with cold water from the sink and moved toward the door. Climbing on the counter, Jen carefully set the cup on top of the door and leaned it against the wall. Sure, it was an old gag, but it was the best she could come up with standing naked in Micah's bathroom. Jen climbed down carefully and got back in the tub. She rewet the cloth, placed it back on her crotch, and laid back, keeping her eyes on the door. It wouldn't be long, she could her Micah's footsteps now.

"Aaaahhhhh!!" Micah screamed as the cold water poured over her. Her hair and bra top were soaked and Micah shivered from the chill. "Thanks alot Jen! Here I am trying to help you out and you do this.... You owe me now!" Micah grabbed a towel and wiped the extra water off the floor. Another chill ran up her spine. "You could have at least used warm water! Now my top is freezing!"

With that, Micah pulled off her black top and dropped it in the sink. As she turned around, Jen could tell how cold the water was. Micah's pale nipples were sticking straight out from her white tits. Water still ran down from her blond hair and down her chest. Picking up the razor and cream, she came over to the tub.

"If you are done laughing, are you ready to do this?" Micah asked. Jen stiffled another giggle and nodded. Micah removed the washcloth and started to cover Jen's pubes with shaving cream.

"Okay, like I said, the top is the easiest part. Just make sure the razor is sharp and the water is hot." With that, Micah sat down between Jen's legs and started removing the cream and hair from Jen's mound. Jen watched as her previously hairy mound was revealed as bare, white skin. In just a few minutes, there was nothing but skin above her pubic bone.

"Okay, you're going to have to sit on the side of the tub for me to reach any further down," Micah told Jen. Jen moved, and Micah helped Jen spread her legs, then moved between them. Now Micah had the same view Jen had earlier: an eye-level shot of a naked pussy. Sure, Micah had seen lots on line, but never in person before. She had a job to do though, and then it would look even better. She quickly covered Jen's cunt lips with the shaving cream.

"Like I said before, do the outside of the lips first, but make sure you pull the skin tight."

With that, Micah placed her hands on Jen's shaving cream covered pussy and slowly started to shave her friend's cunt. Using her left hand, she pulled the skin on the Jen's right side tight and ran the blade across the virgin skin. Jen really enjoyed the feeling of the metal sliding across her sex. As Micah worked her way down one lip, Jen could feel some of the previous excitement building again. By the time Micah started on the left side, Jen was sure her juices were starting to show again. Within five more minutes, Jen's pussy lips were nearly bare and she was ready to finish what she had started that morning.

"Okay, now, two more things. I'm going to do down toward your ass, and then we'll get between your lips to finish up." Micah tried to position herself to shave the skin below Jen's pussy, but there just wasn't a good angle.

"We're going to have to switch positions again. Lay down in the tub again, and spread your legs as far as possible and pulled up toward your chest a little."

"I'm not a contortionist you know," Jen joked back. Jen then laid down and tried to position herself. Jen had the longest legs on anyone she knew, so it wasn't easy. She rested her right leg against the wall, pulling her knee up above her waist. Then she moved her left leg over the edge of the tub. She felt funny, but there was no place else to put her long, sexy legs.

Micah didn't say a thing, just moved between Jen's legs and went back to work. She was able to go pretty quickly until she actually reached Jen's asshole. Micah carefull spread Jen's tight ass cheeks and worked her way around the tight brown spot. Micah had only recently discovered how sensitive the anus is. Micah loved to play with her both of her holes now when she masturbated. She wondered if Jen had ever tried. She was about to ask, when she noticed that Jen was busy again. Jen's eyes were closed, and both hands were now busy with her mini tits. Micah looked down, and could tell that Jen was leaking again. Micah decided to try and get even for the cup. Acting as if she were still shaving, she ran a finger slowly back and forth over Jen's small, puckered, asshole. She could tell Jen was getting more turned on. Now to get even....

"Hey, I told you I don't want to cut you. So knock it off. This is the toughest part now."

Jen opened her eyes, and looked slightly disappointed. "Sorry."

Micah just shook her head, chuckling to herself. "Okay, I just need to do the fold at the top now." Micah moved closer between Jen's legs. Spreading Jen's pussy as far open as possible, Micah spread one last bit of shaving cream on the clump of hair above Jen's clit. Micah checked and found that Jen's eye's were closed again, and she was starting to reach for her nipples again. Micah smiled. This would be an interesting balancing trick. Micah carefully shaved the hair from between Jen's pussy lips. In the process, she "accidentally" let her ring finger press against Jen's clit. Finally, she was done shaving, but kept pressing Jen's clit for another minute. She could tell Jen was getting there fast. Then Micah stopped.

"All done! You just need to rinse of now."

Jen looked up. This time Micah could tell she was getting frustrated. Serves her right, Micah thought.

Jen tried to move, and realized that she couldn't, because Micah was right between her legs. All of the sudden, Micah grabbed the underside of Jen's thighs and pressed Jen's knees almost to her chest.

"Hey," Jen screamed. "What are you doing?"

"Just getting even for the water. Here's the deal. You still need to put lotion on your pussy so you don't get razor burn. You have to let me watch. AND, since you have your self all hot and bothered anyway, you have to keep adding lotion until you relieve your little problem."

"And if I don't?" Jen asked.

"I'll get back at you some other way. And it will be much worse."

Jen didn't hesitate. "Okay." At this point, Jen just wanted to climax. Her clit was burning, and she could feel Micah's hard abs pressed against her wet slit. She would do anything to cum right now. Besides, Micah had seen her do this on Friday anyway. "One condition though," Jen added. "We need to move. This tub isn't the most comfortable place to do this."

"Okay, let's go" Micah answered. She stood up, grabbed the lotion, and stepped out of the tub. She helped Jen up, and then walked to Micah's room. Micah handed Jen the lotion, and pointed to the bed. "Time to pay up."

Jen laid back, filled her hand with lotion, and started to rub it into her mound. After a few minutes, her hand was covered with lotion, and she moved down onto her cunt. It felt so good to feel the smooth, hairless skin. Micah was right, what an incredible feeling. Jen continued to rub the lotion all over her pussy lips, even reaching down and rubbing lotion into her butt crack. Her silky skin just felt so sexy. Jen added her other hand, now rubbing both hands back and forth over her virgin, bare skin. She couldn't believe it. She had been masturbating for years, but it had never felt quite like this. Finally, she couldn't wait any longer. She ran her left hand down her slit, plunging the middle finger into her now slippery vagina. She rubbed her finger around for a minute, and then slid the finger slowly back up her slit until she reached her clit. As soon as she touched it, she knew it wouldn't be long. Jen had been waiting all day for this. She started to rub her clit hard with her middle finger while her other hand found her vagina again and started to finger fuck herself with two fingers.

Micah couldn't believe how hot she was getting. She had always found the nude women online erotic, but rarely had they gotten her really excited. Now, watching Jen finger fuck herself two feet away, Micah was getting turned on. Micah slid her right hand between her own legs. She could feel the hot wetness growing between her smooth, bare lips. Micah started to slowly slid her fingers up and down her enlarging cunt. At the same time, she turned her attention back to the erotic scene before her.

Jen could feel the orgasm approaching. She moved her left hand from her cunt and grabbed her nipple again, twisting and yanking at the growing excitement. Jen pulled her sopping fingers from her hot cunt, placed her ring finger next to the other two and pressed all three as far into her vagina as possible. She felt incredibly full. After four or five strokes, Jen could feel her pussy squeeze around her fingers. Jen grabbed her nipple and pulled it as far as she could, nearly doubling the length of her tiny tit. The pain and pleasure pushed her over the edge. Arching her back, Jen felt the warm waves stream from her vagina out through her body. Jen groaned loudly as wave after waved passed through her lithe body. She stroked her fingers slowly in and out of her stretched pussy, basking in the afterglow. Jen opened her eyes to find Micah laying across the bed, head propped on her hand, only a foot from e at Jen's leaking crotch. Jen could see the motion of Micah's other arm, and new that Micah was hard at work too.

Jen continued to slide her fingers around her slick pussy, watching Micah, who seemed unaware of anything except the pussy in front of her. Turn about is fair play, Jen realized. She planned her move, and then in one motion, Jen slid one long leg between Micah's elbow and head, and the other over Micah's right arm, pinning it against Micah's naked body.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Micah yelled. She had just started to feel the building tension. Jen's legs were thin, but very strong, and Micah couldn't move either arm.

"Hey, turn about is fair play. You stopped me and then watched. It only seems fair. Besides, you said the lotion was important, and you haven't done that yet. The question is how long I should hold you and let YOU get frustrated before I let you go."

"I didn't stop you!" Micah answered. "In fact, I even helped you."

Jen was shocked. "You what?" The surprise caused her to loosen her grip slightly. Micah sensed the release, and tried to move, but as soon as Jen felt Micah move, she quickly retightened her grip. The result not only trapped Micah again, but also pulled her closer. Micah was now trapped, her face only inches from Jen's smooth pussy.

"I helped you. You didn't think that my hand was just 'accidentally' pressing against your clit did you?"

Jen could hardly believe it. "You were feeling me up on purpose? Are you trying to tell me you're a lesbian?"

"No! I don't think so. I'd never seen a bare pussy except on the web until Friday. And I'd certainly never touched one before yours today. It was just fun to tease you. Besides, it was somehow erotic to touch another woman's pussy."

"And you don't think that makes you lesbian?" Jen asked.

"Trust me, I like guys. I mean, I guess it could make me bi, but I really think it is just a matter of curiosity. It is fun to explore, and I enjoyed watching you get off. I think it is more friends enjoying each other and helping each other feel good. I don't know, what do you think?"

Jen thought for a moment. It was a little weird to think about touching another girl, but also erotic. "I guess you are right. It's not like we were having sex. Just exploring."

"Yeah. And it is a learning experience. Don't forget that I did introduce you to the wonderful world of bare pussy. You at least owe me for that... and for the cup of water. So, can I finish?" Micah really wanted to reach a climax.

"Okay, and since you helped me get started, we'll reverse roles. I'll help put on the lotion. If that's okay with you." Jen waited for a response.

"Okay," Micah answered. Jen released her grip on Micah, and Micah moved up on the bed. Meanwhile, Jen knelt up and grabbed the lotion. Jen was somewhat nervous. She certainly hadn't planned on touching her best friends pussy today. On the other hand, the thought of helping Micah get off was somehow exciting. Micah laid back and spread her legs.

Jen could see the sex juices running down Micah's slit. This probably wouldn't take long. Jen pour lotion on her hand, and started rubbing it into Micah's mound. Micah watched Jen, and then started massaging her own breasts. Laying on her back, Micah's small tits had flattened out. With her small, pale nipples, Micah almost looked smaller than Jen from this angle. That didn't stop Micah from teasing and tweaking the nipples.

Jen finished Micah's mound, took a deep breath, and slid her hands onto Micah's smooth, pussy skin. Micah let out a sudden gasp, and then closed her eyes and laid back, enjoying the sensation. As Jen began to rub, Micah's pussy lips became engorged, spreading apart to reveal her very wet vagina. Jen slip her finger between Micah's pussy lips, mixing the lotion with Micah's own liquid. Jen could see Micah's clit peeking out from under its hood. She moved her hand up and lightly ran her finger over Micah's clit, eliciting another moan.

Micah couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to have someone else rubbing her clit. She spread her legs farther apart, pressing her sex against Jen's slick fingers. She wanted to be full, but didn't want Jen to stop massaging her button. "Keep going!" Micah pleaded.

"What do you mean?"Jen asked. Jen continued to play with Micah's growing bud. But that wasn't enough for Micah. Suddenly, she reached down, grabbing Jen's other hand and plunged two fingers into her throbbing cunt.

"God that feels good." Micah nearly shouted. She continued to plunging and remove Jen's hand from her vagina as if it were her favorite dildo. "I'm almost there! Keep going!"

Jen was getting into the rythm now. She had been a little weary about doing this, but now she could feel her own pussy getting wet again. Jen adjusted her fingers, and on the next motion, plunged three fingers into Micah's cunt.

"Oh, God! That's incredible!" Micah could feel Jen taking control. Her pussy was burning, and she could feel herself approaching the edge. She let go of Jen's hand, and Jen continued to pump her hot slit. Micah moved her now wet fingers lower, and pressed her finger into her shaved asshole. It pushed her over the edge.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Jen felt Micah's pussy grabbing at her fingers as Micah bucked at her hand. Micah continued to writhe and buck as her orgasm passed through her body. She felt Jen's hands leave her pussy, and immediately replaced them with her own, slowly massaging her way down from the peak. She closed her eyes and basked in the wonderful warmth.

Meanwhile, Jen and pulled her fingers from Micah's cunt and immediately plunged all three fingers into her own throbbing pussy. She was amazed how close she was from touching Micah. After three or four strokes, she could already feel the mounting excitement. She pressed her other hand against her clit, and felt her second orgasm rush through her body. This one lasted longer than the first, and was warmer and more fulfilling. After the orgasm subsided, she could hardly move. She slid up next to Micah, laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes. She could still feel the last pleasure of her climax. She noted the warmth of Micah's naked body next to her as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

I have ideas for the next section, but would really like some input. It is great to hear that you liked it, but please be specific. What did you especially like? What do you think should happen next. I would especially like to hear from the ladies, since this section focused on the girls. What did you think? Does it "work" for you? Any suggestions for the next part? I look forward to hearing from you.