Clean but Crude Ch. 06

Story Info
Brent finally gets relief with two girls.
1.8k words
4.52
12k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was horny long before this, but having Beth standing so close to me, nearly naked and eager to please me, there was no stopping me now. With both hands, I reached out and grasped her breasts. Ever since I saw her puffy nipples I'd wanted to squeeze and torment them and now I was going to do that. First I squeezed tightly at the base of her breasts. She sighed loudly as I gripped them tightly. Although her breasts were probably a little less than a B-cup, I was still able to slap them together a few times before I moved my attention to her nipples. They'd already begun to harden so they were easy to grab. I gave both a hard squeeze between the thumb and middle finger of both hands and twisted them as I tugged. They both became extremely hard and the color darkened. Beth whimpered as I mauled them but didn't try to back away or get me to stop. She did, however, pull off my robe and part her legs a little more. I looked down and saw a stream of clear liquid making its way down her inner thighs.

Just as I reached a hand between her thighs and pushed several fingers up between her pussy lips I heard a knock on the sliding glass door a few feet away. It was Pia. The door slid open and she stepped into the room.

"I was wondering why you hadn't come to the pool to get me!" Pia exclaimed. "Now I know why. Oh, she's a yummy one, she is!"

I wasn't really sure what to do other than introduce them to each other and then see what happened. "Pia, this is Beth, my new maid. Beth, this is Pia, my pool girl with benefits."

Beth was obviously startled but so aroused she remained still and said nothing.

Pia continued, "Very nice to meet you, Beth. I look forward to getting to know you very well. Maybe I'll be able to give you a few pointers on how to keep Brent happy, not that he won't guide you along the way. He knows what he wants and he takes it."

I interrupted. "Pia, you know that's not entirely true," I said as I pushed two fingers inside Beth.

"Well, once he finds out what you're willing to do, he'll take it whenever he wants," she responded. "Like, when we first got started, I was afraid to let him take me anally, so he only teased me with his fingers and small toys, but once I finally gave him the go ahead, Holy Mother!"

"Tell the whole truth, Pia," I said as I continued fingering Beth's soaked pussy.

"Okay, okay. After I told him I thought I was ready, he started slowly, but I could tell he was getting a little frustrated because I was still tight and he couldn't get the head of his cock inside, so I told him just to take me. It hurt for an instant, and then it started to hurt in a very good way, and after he started going in and out, it started feeling oh so good. When he finally stopped fucking me that time, I was sore for days, so we made an agreement that he'd only butt fuck me during my period. So, once a month, he rapes my ass and I have to sit down gingerly for a few days following. By the way, it's only a few more days 'til my period starts."

I smeared some of the wetness from Beth's pussy onto the rim of her ass hole and teased her.

Pia watched intently, slipping her hand inside her skimpy white shorts. "I am so wet! Brent, why don't you let me show her one of the things you like to do with me?"

Before I could answer, Pia's shorts were on the floor and she was pulling the white tank top off over her head. Pia is the stereotypical Swedish woman, at least as the Hollywood definition goes. Tall, slender, blue-eyed and blonde. She kept her pussy and ass waxed. The delicate folds of skin that formed her pussy lips normally remained tucked neatly within her thighs, but over time I found they could be stretched several inches and still spring back to normal. She may have been reserved when we met several years ago, but not now, at least not with me. I am the only man she's ever been with and I hope it remains that way. Her girlfriend, Greta, has never had sex with a man, but was afraid she'd lose Pia if she told her "no men." For that matter, as long as Pia always comes home to her, Greta doesn't forbid her from having sex with other women.

Still seated on the sofa, I answered her. "I suppose that'd be okay. After all, I'll have Beth all to myself after you leave for the day."

Pia motioned Beth to move out of the way and then kneeled in front of me, unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and then pulled down the zipper. She pressed her face to the opening of my boxers and nuzzled my cock, pushing open the fabric. "Oh, my! I think you've been anticipating this for a while! Did you have some hot auditions this morning? Or is this just from playing with Beth?"

I simply replied, "Yes."

Pia looked over her shoulder at Beth and asked, "Have you seen his cock yet?"

Beth replied, "Not in person."

Pia asked what Beth meant and Beth replied, "Only in his old movies."

Pia turned to look at me and said, "Someday you'll have to tell me about that, but right now, I just want to get your cock out and get fucked. Lift up, mister!"

I lifted my butt off the sofa and Pia deftly pulled my jeans and shorts down to my ankles. I lifted my feet and she removed them completely. My cock was already erect and pointing up and away from my body.

Pia leaned towards it, gave it a lick from just below my balls up to the tip and then kissed the head before carefully aiming her tongue over it and drooled. She quickly raised herself up and turned so her back was to me. Almost as quickly, she positioned her pussy over the head, pushed her fingers into her pussy and spread herself open as much as she could. Looking down at my cock, she lowered her spread pussy onto it and eased the head inside. She looked up at Beth and said, "I don't know about you, but I don't think there's a better cock anywhere. I crave it." As she eased all the way down over the shaft she added, "I love feeling it fill me completely."

Beth kneeled in front of Pia and while rubbing Pia's clit asked, is it hitting your cervix? Does it hurt?"

"Yes, yes, and oh, Holy Mother, I love it!" Pia raised up almost to the point of lifting off my cock and then slid back down, mashing my balls and letting out a satisfied grunt. I reached both hands around her and grabbed her tits, helping to pull her up and force her back down on my cock. Each time her pussy met my balls I could feel them getting wetter. "Lick his balls, Beth. Suck one into your mouth. He'll like that."

Beth did as she was told, lapping up Pia's juices and alternately sucking my balls. After several minutes passed, I released my grip on Pia's tits and lay back on the sofa. Pia kept fucking while rubbing and squeezing her clit. Beth wriggled beneath me and started rimming my ass hole. Both Pia and I knew my impending orgasm would come soon.

Pia slowed her pace momentarily, telling Beth to get ready. Even though my thick cock always seemed to stretch Pia to her maximum, she always managed to sense when I was ready to cum, and she always squeezed a little extra at the right moment. She squeezed tighter as she gave one final thrust down onto my balls, and I spurted into her. She sat motionless until she no longer felt my cum spewing into her and then slowly lifted herself up, pausing with the head just barely inside her. "Get ready to catch the flood, Beth," she said.

As she lifted herself off my cock, the flood of thick, creamy cum rushed out, spilling down my cock and over my balls. Beth eagerly lapped up as much of it as she could before Pia joined her. I raised myself up onto my elbows so I could watch a little, and then sat up completely and smeared the leftover cum over their faces with my cock until both were covered with a thin glaze.

Pia turned to face Beth and said, "See? I think he liked that!"

Beth looked up at me and asked, "Is it my turn now, sir?"

With my cock finally starting to go limp, I told Beth, "Yes, it's your turn, but I'm not as young as I once was, so I need a chance to catch my breath and get re-energized. If Pia hadn't already cleaned the pool I'd suggest we all go for a dip and cool down some."

Pia stood up, cum still coating her pussy and thighs, looked down at Beth and said, "If you'll lick me clean first, I wouldn't mind relaxing in the pool for a while and then doing a quick clean-up before I go."

Beth scooted between Pia's legs and started licking my cum off. She placed her tongue at the lowest point where the cum had dripped and made long, slow licks from there up to her clit. I watched from the sofa as Beth continued her licking, each time pausing to massage Pia's clit with her tongue. Three of Beth's fingers pushed into Pia's pussy and she started thrusting them in and out as she continued working on her clit. As Pia's orgasm neared, she grasped the back of Beth's head and held it tight against her crotch. Beth put more force into the finger fucking she was giving Pia and moments later, Pia arched her back, forcing her pussy into Beth's face. As she orgasmed she shouted, "Damn! Yes! Oh fuck, yes!"

After her orgasm subsided, she bent down, licked the cum off Beth's face and then kissed her passionately.

Even though my cock was no longer limp, and even though I would've loved to fuck Beth right then, I wasn't sure what else might happen and didn't know if I'd be able to keep going. So instead, I got up and headed out to the pool. "Okay, you two! Let's go relax some."

"In a minute, Brent!" called out Pia. "I want to thank Beth first."

"You can thank her out here! Come on! Besides, I may want to thank you both."