Clean House

Story Info
Appreciation for a generous offer from TV hostesses.
4k words
4.47
26.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

*

There are certainly a lot of benefits that come along with having money. I wasn't really one to splurge on things like cars or mansions; my weaknesses were more related to travel and women. Even so, I probably spent a lot more of my money on charitable donations than I ever did just to get laid. Of course, with proper planning and the appropriate incentive, the two can often go hand in hand. It didn't take me very long to realize that the recipients of a major donation are very appreciative and, since they are accustomed to working with little money, they have different ways of showing their appreciation. I got in the habit of looking for charities that were the pet projects of rich, older women who often not only appreciated the donation, but appreciated a young male donor, as well. I can't even tell you how many times I allowed myself to be seduced as an unofficial "thank you" from a charity.

Of course, I was always looking for something new and different just to shake things up a bit. I think I initially got hooked on the TV show "Clean House" because of the dramatic changes that they were facilitating in peoples' lives. Eventually, however, I started thinking about two other things as I watched: doing something myself to help, like visiting the yard sales and picking up the big-ticket items at full price, and what the odds were that I could score with Lisa, Trish or Miss Niecy. The more I watched, the more my goal became the latter, which I thought might be accomplished via the former. When a promo suggested visiting the show's website if I wanted to find a "Clean House" yard sale, I figured it was time to see if any of the three ladies would feel some major appreciation.

I started to regularly check the yard sale schedule, not just for something that worked with my own schedule, but also for neighborhoods that might have more high-end items for sale. I finally decided on one and made the necessary arrangements to be there. I didn't want to show up as soon as the thing started, preferring to swoop in when things were looking a little bit desperate. Once I arrived, I scoped things out, noting the big-ticket items and that Miss Niecy, Trish, Mark and Matt were all present. I tried to keep a low profile but, eventually, Miss Niecy noticed me and approached.

"Got your eye on something in particular?" she asked.

"Oh, yes. Absolutely," I replied, "Is there somewhere we can talk without all of the cameras around, though?"

"Camera shy, huh?" she asked, "Sure, come on inside for a minute."

I followed her into the house with my eyes on her bodacious booty and we were soon alone.

"I'm a fan of the show and a fan of yours," I began, "but I'm also a successful businessman who gets great joy from sharing the fruits of my labor with people who may not be as fortunate as I am. What I would like to propose, without any fanfare or recognition, is that, just as the charity truck is arriving, I buy everything that is left. Everything will still go onto the truck to be donated, but this family will also get paid for everything that they were willing to give up."

Miss Niecy's mouth fell open and she stammered for a moment. When I pulled out a big wad of bills, her eyes went wide.

"This is unprecedented," she finally managed to say, "I'm not even sure what to say."

"Well," I said, "you can say 'It's a deal' and maybe just give me an idea of how much you appreciate what I'm doing."

"I'm not a prostitute," she said with attitude, eyeing the wad of cash.

"I know that," I replied, "I'm not giving any money to you; it is all going to the family. But you can still appreciate that, can't you?"

I set the wad of money on the kitchen counter and moved toward her. She didn't move away or protest when I started to unbutton the front of her low-cut brown dress. I was rock hard as her incredibly sexy bra and ample cleavage were further revealed. There was a belt that also had to be undone, but I was soon opening the front of her dress to fully expose her succulent brown breasts barely encased in her sexy bra and the hot, matching boy short panties. She let the dress slide down her arms then handed it to me and I set it on the counter beside the cash. Her tits were just unbelievable so I reached out to caress them and felt her hard nipples. I was pleased that she closed her eyes and let out a sigh that definitely seemed to indicate that she was enjoying my attention. I pulled the tops of her bra cups down to expose her thick, hard nipples and her large, brown areolas then lowered my head to lick and suck her nipples.

She started running her fingers through my hair while I slid my hands down to unfasten the front clasp of her bra, releasing her big, brown beauties. As she quickly shed her bra and tossed it onto the counter with her dress, I was caressing the soft, smooth flesh of her titties while still licking and sucking her nipples. My hands gradually moved down to her panties and I caressed her big, round ass before running my fingertips over the front of them. She was moaning softly now so I figured she was onboard with my plan and dropped to my knees to take her panties down. Her dark brown bush was neatly groomed and, when I ran my fingers through it, I discovered the she was dripping with juices. I had her sit up on the kitchen table, which was one of the few pieces of furniture remaining, then lay back as I lowered my face toward her pussy.

I immediately ran my tongue up along her dripping slit to taste the pungent juices that she was abundantly secreting. She started moaning softly as I lapped at her pussy, one of her hands dropping to the back of my head. I managed to get a nearby chair under me and settled in to enjoy a tasty meal, slipping a couple of fingers into her slippery pussy as I licked and sucked her clit. Glancing up, I could see that the hand that was not on the back of my head was caressing her luscious tits and pulling on her nipples. Beyond them, her eyes were closed and her pink tongue was running over her thick lips. My cock was threatening to burst from my jeans as I contemplated slipping it into her hot pussy, between her luscious lips or between her succulent breasts.

My fingers were coated in her copious juices as I pumped them in and out of her pussy, which seemed to just continue getting wetter and more engorged the longer I ate her. Her hips were sort of rocking and her moaning was getting a little bit louder and more insistent, so I was certain that she was on the verge of an intense orgasm. I put everything I had into getting her the rest of the way there so that I could fuck her, too, since there was still a risk of being interrupted. Her body started to tense up more and randomly twitch as I relished the opportunity to eat her pussy while I had it. Finally, her entire body began to shake and, as I continued to eat her, I had the sense to look up and watch her titties jiggling as she came. Her orgasm lasted fairly long time, which pleased me, but she eventually let out a sigh and went nearly limp.

I slipped my fingers from her pussy and sucked her juices from them as I stood, then unfastened my jeans and pulled out my throbbing tool. As she was catching her breath, still with her eyes closed, I guided my cock to her hot pussy and slipped it in. She sucked in her breath and let out a moan as I lifted her legs and hooked them over my arms while holding the top of her thighs. I was looking down at my pink cock disappearing into the brown cleft of her pussy while savoring the feel of it but, as I started to fuck her harder, glanced up toward her bouncing tits. One of her hands crept down to stroke her clit as I fucked her while the other started to play with her hard nipples again. We were both so engrossed in the pleasure that we were feeling that we never even heard the door open or anyone come inside.

"What is going on here?" came Trish's voice, although it was plainly obvious what exactly was going on. I never stopped, nor did Miss Niecy try to stop me, as we both explained how we had gotten to the point where I was fucking her and she was completely into it. Trish had a somewhat incredulous look on her face, but she was watching intently as my cock continued to thrust in and out of Miss Niecy's hot pussy.

"Are you interested in showing your appreciation, as well?" I finally asked, thinking that scoring with both of them wasn't something I'd considered, but was definitely something appealing.

"Diva, get undressed; you want some of this!" Miss Niecy gasped out before Trish had a chance to answer.

My attention remained on Trish as she chewed her lip briefly before beginning to pull her top up over her head. I knew from the show that Trish had a nice rack, though it was often overshadowed by Miss Niecy's huge tits, so I was looking forward to seeing them as much as I had Miss Niecy's. I was pleased to note that Trish was wearing a sports bra, which I knew was restraining her beauties and that they'd be even larger than they currently looked. As she peeled that up over her head, her tits bounced free as my attention was riveted to them. Her areolas were also on the larger side, though her nipples were much thinner than Miss Niecy's. With her tits fully exposed, she went to work on her jeans and was soon shimmying out of them, causing her tits to jiggle. She was wearing bikini panties, which she quickly dropped, as well, revealing that her pussy was shaved smooth.

I watched her tits swinging as she bent over to pick up her jeans and panties, which she turned and put on the counter with the rest of her and Miss Niecy's clothes, giving me a nice look at her sweet ass. I had not let up in fucking Miss Niecy's hot pussy as we'd watched Trish undressing but did stop and pull out once she was completely naked and ready to go. Trish's eyes went wide as my throbbing cock bounced before me and Miss Niecy's sat up. The kitchen table was a big, sturdy butcher block style which I was certain would support all of us, so I quickly shed my clothes and hopped up, reclining in the middle of it while indicating for Miss Niecy to straddle my cock and Trish to straddle my face.

Miss Niecy quickly was on her knees over my cock before guiding it back into her hot pussy and starting to bounce on it. My attention was drawn from her bouncing tits to Trish as she climbed up on the table, her tits swinging, and brought her smooth pussy over my face. I immediately grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and started to run my tongue up her smooth slit as she let out a cry. Trish was overflowing with juices, just as Miss Niecy had been, so I was lapping at her slit while gripping her ass as Miss Niecy's hot pussy slid up and down my tool. My plan had ended up being even more successful than I'd anticipated and I was reveling in the fact that I had two cable television show hostesses currently pleasuring, and being pleasured by, me.

I moved one of my hands down from Trish's ass and slipped a finger into her then, since she was so slippery, followed it with a second. She was just a bit more snug than Miss Niecy, so I was certainly planning to give her a good fucking, as well. She was humping toward my face now as I was fingering her, but not nearly as hard as Miss Niecy was riding my cock. Her pussy just continued to get hotter and wetter the longer she rode me and I really wished I could see her big tits bouncing as she rode me harder and faster, though I would not have given up having Trish sitting on my face to see that. Based on the noises that Miss Niecy was making, I could tell that she was on the verge of another orgasm, but Trish wasn't exactly silent herself, though she sounded more like the level of pleasure was still continuing to build for her.

When Miss Niecy let out a cry, I could feel the table vibrating as her body shook. My cock was flooded with even more of her juices and her pussy unbelievably felt even better on my rigid tool. She came long and hard before she went still, my cock still embedded in her and gasped as she tried to catch her breath. I continued to devour Trish's pussy while pumping my fingers in and out as Miss Niecy recovered. I was watching Trish running her hands over her hard nipples above me when Miss Niecy climbed off of me and off of the table.

"Diva, move on back and ride his big old cock now that I'm done with it," she said from nearby. I glanced over and saw her just starting to pull her bra back on. Trish started to back up away from my attentive tongue while reaching behind her for my stiff cock. I continued to watch as Miss Niecy pulled on her boy shorts then reached for her dress. Once she was completely covered again, my attention went back to Trish who was about to guide my cock into her smooth pussy. She lowered herself onto it and we both moaned, along with Miss Niecy, whose moan sounded more like "Mmmm Hmmmm." I glanced over at her as Trish slowly started to ride me and found her completely dressed, watching us for a moment before heading out the door.

"I don't want anybody inside," I heard her say to somebody as she walked out, "We're right in the middle of a big negotiation with..."

When the door slammed shut, my attention was back on Trish's hot body looming over me and my hands were immediately on her tits. Her pussy felt absolutely outstanding as it moved up and down my tool, slowly so she could savor the feeling of it filling her. As she started to move faster, she leaned forward and planted her hands on the tabletop, which put her tits close enough to my face that I could then lick and suck her hard nipples. She was moaning as she rocked back and forth on my cock while I caressed her tits and slobbered on her nipples. My hands eventually gravitated down along her ribs and around to her ass, which I caressed and massaged while pushing my cock up deeply into her each time she rock back onto it. She was getting noisier the harder she rode me and I could feel her pussy getting hotter and wetter, so I knew that her orgasm was building up quickly.

She slammed herself down on me and a shudder passed through her as she came with a whimper. I was watching the pleasure showing on her face as she rode out her orgasm while enjoying the sensations within her pussy. When she finally opened her eyes, she smiled down at me and let out a breath.

"Now I am going to suck your cock," she said as she started to dismount me. She climbed off the side of the table and was just about to wrap her lips around my tool when the door opened again. We both looked over and were equally surprised by what we saw.

"Lisa?!?" we both exclaimed.

"You're not even on this episode," Trish said, still holding my throbbing cock in her grip.

"Niecy called me and I was actually not that far away," she replied, "It looks like I'm not too late to express some appreciation."

"I was just about to suck him off," Trish said, slowly starting to fist my tool.

"Can I go for a ride first?" Lisa pleaded, "I'll call you both back in and we can finish together."

Trish shrugged and looked at me, then back at my cock and must have made a decision because she released it and walked over toward her clothes on the counter.

"Thank you," Lisa said as she reached for the top of her sundress and yanked it down. Her tits were not nearly as big as Miss Niecy's or even Trish's but they were bigger than I was expecting on her thin frame. As she let her dress drop to the floor, she also revealed that she had nothing at all on under it. Her pussy had a narrow, dark brown strip of fur covering it and I assumed based on her actions that she would be dripping wet. She didn't even pick up her dress from the floor; she just walked over to the table wearing nothing but her nerd glasses and immediately lowered her mouth over my still throbbing tool.

"Mmmm...tastes like Trish's pussy," she whispered before climbing up onto the table. My focus was entirely on her physique as she positioned herself over my cock, though I cast an occasional, brief glance at Trish until she had covered up her own hot body again. Lisa was guiding my cock toward her landing strip as Trish headed for the door with a big smile still on her face. My attention was 100% on Lisa, though, as her hot pussy engulfed my tool and I felt not only how slippery she was but also that she was even more snug than Trish had been. We both moaned as my cock filled her then she started to ride it while I reached up to caress her tits. Her areolas were smaller than Trish's and Miss Niecy's and her nipples were thin and stiff. She was also the most fair-skinned of the three. She was smiling down at me as she rode me and I was taken by surprise when she leaned down and kissed me, since she was the first one to do so. We made out while I continued to fondle her tits but, as with Trish, my hands eventually wound up on her ass as I pulled her down while pushing my cock up into her.

Of the three, there was no way I could choose a favorite. Each of them was hot and had been a pleasure to fuck. I was hoping I'd have the opportunity to eat Lisa's pussy at some point and I was definitely looking forward to having all three of their mouths on my cock, but even if I just came inside Lisa and that was the end of everything, I had nothing to complain about. I never would have anticipated having the opportunity to fuck the three of them but, now that I had, I was hooked and would certainly make the effort to prevent it from being a one-time occurrence.

Lisa pulled her mouth from mine and straightened up enough as she rode me harder and faster that I was able to work on her nipples with my lips and tongue. She was breathing hard and letting out the occasional loud moan while her pussy became even hotter and I was actually starting to feel the stirrings of my own orgasm. I wasn't pushing up into her anymore, allowing her to control the action and hoping that it would draw out for a bit longer because I was enjoying it quite a lot. She suddenly let out a cry, though, and her body began to shake, but she never slowed down and continued to ride me hard as long as she was cumming. When she finally finished, she just sat there, my cock still fully embedded in her hot pussy, breathing hard.

She smiled down at me then leaned down to kiss me before climbing off my cock. She picked up her dress and pulled it over her head as she went to the door, then opened it and called for Trish and Miss Niecy to join her. I slid down to the end of the table so that my legs were dangling off which would require less reaching for the three of them as they sucked my cock. I couldn't help but smile as they gathered around me and Miss Niecy grasped the base of my cock before wrapping her thick lips around it. I moaned as she slid them up and down, my tool engulfed in her hot mouth over and over. After a dozen or so passes, she raised her head and Trish leaned in to take over. Her lips weren't as plump as Miss Niecy's, but her mouth didn't feel any less hot as she took her turn sucking my cock. Lisa was equally talented when it came to cocksucking so my orgasm was quickly building as the three beauties alternately took their turns.

I was watching each of them intently as I relished the pleasure they were providing and noticed that all three seemed to be enjoying their turns when they came. They also all seemed to be focused on whichever one who actually had my cock in her mouth at any given moment. It didn't take very long of watching this combined with their talented mouths before my cock was swelling with my impending orgasm. When the time finally came, it was Miss Niecy's mouth that I exploded into but she generously shared my bounty with the other two. Even once I was completely spent, they were still alternately licking and sucking my shrinking cock.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers
12