Cleaner Close Pt. 06b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Doctor removed the dildo and the nurse cleaned it and dabbed at Josie's pussy, which was slick with the ooze of her juices. The nurse operated the foot pedal to return the chair to its original position.

"Very satisfactory," the Doctor noted. "Your gag reflex is slightly duller than is usual, which is a great advantage to your master, as is your ability to squirt when correctly stimulated." He ran his eyes over the clipboard notes officiously and then gazed lasciviously at Josie as she lay there, spent. "I look forward to the opportunity to run further tests on you Miss Josie, you are a very interesting subject."

"I'd like that too, Doctor." Josie smiled, as the nurse released her restraints and allowed her to close her legs for the first time in over an hour, before she attempted to stand, despite feeling very wobbly.

As the nurse escorted Josie to the door, she stopped her by tightening her grip on her arm.

"I too shall look forward to that," she said in a very cultured voice, before kissing Josie and plundering her mouth with her tongue. Josie was startled but complied, tasting her own juices on the older woman's lips, before heading out of the door.

12