Cleaning

Story Info
She's hot and bothered.
988 words
3.84
62k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came home to find me all hot and sweaty. I was in the kitchen I'd been cleaning the kitchen for about two hours. I had cleaned the stove and done three loads of dishes. I'd cleaned the counters and in the cabinets. I'd swept and mopped the floor. I was just opening a bottle of Shiner. After all that work I needed a drink. I turned to face the door as I heard it open. I went to him and gave him a kiss. I reached to wrap my arms around his neck. He took one look around me and wondered what had gotten into me. "Who is this woman, what have you done to my wife?" he asked.

I took a kitchen towel and turned the faucet on. I made it damp with cold water. Then I wiped my face and throat off. "It's still me" I replied laughing. It needed to be done.

I slipped out of my shirt and shorts, down to just my panties. I tossed my clothes in the hamper. He got out of his work clothes and slipped into a pair of shorts. We sat down on the couch and he talked about his day.

I got the VCR remote and hit play. A hot porn started playing on tv. A man had a woman on all fours and was giving her a good pounding. Then another couple could be seen in the background. The second guy was fucking the other girl in the ass. It was a hot scene. He turned to me and smiled "Oh this is what you were doing this morning, huh?" I shrugged and gave him my innocent precious little girl smile. He just shook his finger at me. He had his hand in his lap and was stroking his already hard cock. "You want some of this, sweetie?"

I grinned and hopped up from the couch and went to the bedroom. I knew he was hot on my tail. I laid out in bed with my legs spread. I had my hand covering my pussy. Then I spread my lips as he walked in the bedroom door. He loves the sight of my pretty pink pussy. It was already wet and glistening. He crawled into bed and embraced me in a close warm hug. He held me and then he kissed me. I could feel his tongue in my mouth and decided to let mine play tag with his.

We broke our hot kiss and he licked his fingers. He rubbed the pad of this thumb over my clit. He stroked it and caressed it. He was like a pearl diver caressing my sensitive pearl. He pinched it and rubbed it in small gentle circles. It made me squirm and squeal. Then he got his thumb wet and slipped it inside my wet sex. I gasped and brought my hand down to stroke my clit. He pulled out his thumb and slid two of his other fingers inside of me. I was so wet that I could hear them as he stroked them in and out of my sex like pistons in an engine. I felt my muscles grab hold of him as I started to cum. "Oh yeah, show me what a sexy little slut I married", he purred into my ear.

His voice made me tremble and shudder. I can feel my juices just begin to pour over his hand and then out underneath my ass in a small puddle. I flush red as I hear his fingers slide in and out of my juicy sex. He grinds them in me harder and harder and it turns me on even more. I am cumming so hard I kiss him deeply as I twitch and slowly come down from the high that I was on.

I brushed my hand over his pelvis and let it rest on his hard cock. He spread his legs and let me start to jack him off. I got on my hands and knees straddling his leg. I ground my sex against it, playfully licking my toungue over the tip of his cock. I was so hot and horny for him that I didn't suck his cock for very long. Just enough to get it nice and slick for my wet pussy.

Then I stood up and straddled him. I had my hips hovering just above the tip of his cock. I rocked letting it rub the lips of my sex up and down. And then in one smooth motion with my hand around the base of his cock, I guided myself down on it, groaning with satisfaction. I was so wet he groaned as he felt my velvet purse clamp around him. His hips bucking upward met my downward strokes. It had been a few days since we'd done anything so we fucked each other like bunnies.

I slowed down and savored each stroke. My hand reached down between my legs and stroked my clit again. I closed my eyes and rocked back. The tingling sensation working its way through me as I orgasmed again. He brought his hands up to squeeze my breasts and pinch and pull at my nipples. That just made me orgasm more and clamp down on his cock harder. I knew at this point he could probably feel my cum running down his balls. He had that "just fixing to" look on his face. So I fucked him with fast short strokes. I love it when he just goes off inside of me. And he let out a loud groan and I knew he'd lost it. Feeling him cum inside me only intensified my orgasm even more. For a moment I just looked down at him smiling. He laughed and pushed me off of him and then wrapped an arm around me pulling me close. We fell asleep in each others arms.