Cleaning Cans and Bottles Topless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be embarrassed Susan," he said watching her slowly removing her hands while he stared at her breasts. "If you don't mind," he said fingering the head of his cock again through his pants. "Just do me one small favor."

"What?"

"Lean forward for me and turn just a little to the side. I'd like to see what your big boobs look like hanging down as if your breasts were hanging down in my face," he said not removing his eyes from her naked breasts.

He seemed so enamored with her breasts and with her enjoying the sexual attention, how could she possibly refuse his request? At this point with him satisfying as much of her sexual horniness as she was his and while he was paying her to do so, how could she possibly refuse him?

"Okay," she said bending a little at the waist for her tits to fall forward.

"Amazing," he said. "Just amazing. You have amazing breasts. I just love your big tits Susan."

"Thank you," she said. "I can't believe how much my nipples are sticking out," she said looking down at herself again and putting her hands over her nipples before looking up at him again. "I must be cold," she said ignoring her sexual excitement by not admitting that she was sexually aroused by his stares.

Remaining silent while staring at her naked breasts. He watched her natural tits jiggle with every movement she made to wash her bottles and cans. He stayed like that while watching her wash another dozen or so bottles and cans before he spoke again.

"You have enormous nipples," he said staring at her breasts as if he had never seen a woman's breasts before. "May I?"

Finally, she figured he wanted to touch her tits. She figured he wanted to feel, fondle, and caress her big breasts while fingering, pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples. She figured he wanted to suck her breast. Only, she was stunned by what he was asking her permission to do.

'May you what?' She thought to herself before answering him. Definitely, if what he was asking to do was to feel her tits and finger her nipples before sucking her nipples, she'd let him for another dollar a can and bottle. Four dollars a can and bottle to clean every can and bottle seemed about the right price for him to have his wicked way with her tits.

"May you what?" She looked at him staring at her breasts as if the way that she was imagining counting the pile of money that he was going to give her for her showing him her breasts.

"May I--" he said again this time looking down at his crotch.

Now figuring that he wanted her to touch his cock through his pants while he touched her breast, felt her breasts, fondled her breasts, and sucked her nipples, before having her suck him, she interrupted him before he finished. Now that she was standing there topless, she'd allow him to touch and caress her breasts if he'd ask but she wasn't about to give this old man a blowjob. At most, she'd give him a hand job, so long as he continued upping the price agreed for her to clean each can and bottle. Five dollars to wash every can and bottle seemed a fair price for seeing and feeling her tits while she stroked his cock.

"Sure go ahead. You have my permission," she said pushing her shoulders back to stick out her chest more.

She couldn't wait to feel his hands on her breasts. She couldn't wait for him to finger her nipples before sucking her nipples. She couldn't want to feel his cock through his pants while he fondled her big tits. Only, he surprised her when he didn't stand to touch and feel her breasts. Instead, he unzipped himself, pulled out his cock, and started stroking himself. The permission he asked was not to feel her big tits and suck her big nipples but was to masturbate in front of her while she watched. Relieved albeit disappointed that his masturbation was more about him than her, she would have welcomed some sexual attention too.

"Don't worry," he said. "I won't ask you for sex. This is good enough for me, watching you wash bottles and cans topless while I masturbate. Ever since Cynthia..." he said not finishing his thought. "I've been masturbating a lot."

Disappointed that he wanted to play with himself rather than to feel her tits, she thought that he was asking her permission to touch her big breasts, feel her big breasts, fondle her big breasts, caress her big breasts, and suck her big breasts but he wasn't. Instead, she couldn't believe he was masturbating in front of her. In the way he had been staring at her breasts all this time, long before she was even topless, now she stared at his cock. It had been a long while since she had seen an excited prick, even a sixty-something-year-old prick and just the sight of his huge cock made her sexually excited, so excited that she dropped one of the bottles in the sink. She was glad that it didn't break. A first time for everything, she had never watched a man masturbate before.

"You have a big prick Michael," she said using her compliment as her excuse to stare at his cock harder and longer.

Staring at her tits while stroking himself, he looked at her staring at his cock.

"Thank you," he said. He remained silent while stroking himself and staring at her tits. "So absorbed in my sexual self-gratification, forgive me for being rude. You may feel my cock if you'd like," he said moving his hand away from his engorged prick and inviting her to touch him.

"I'd like that," she said turning off the water, drying her hands, and falling to her knees in front of him. "It's been a long while since I felt a hard cock in my hand."

She took his prick in her hand and felt the hardness of him before wrapping her fingers around him. Taking liberties with his prick by stroking him in the way he's already taking liberties with his tits by staring at them, she slowly stoked him to an even harder erection.

"Gees, that feels so good Susan. You have the perfect touch," he said looking down to watch her stroke him. "May I?" He looked at her before staring at her breasts and now she knew that he finally wanted to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and caress her breasts.

"Yes, I'd like that also," she said wrapping her fingers around his cock tighter while he cupped her breast in his hand, first one and then the other.

Stroking him a little faster, she enjoyed exciting him with her hand as much as he was exciting her with his fingers by slowly strumming her erect nipples as if strumming a guitar. Then, he started to really play with her nipples. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, he was enjoying himself. Fondling her breasts in between fingering her nipples, he was making her hot.

"You're breasts are so firm, so much firmer than Cynthia's breasts. Her breasts sagged much more than your breasts do," he said. "Granted, she was much older than you, of course. She was sixty-two. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

"I'm forty. I'll be forty-one July 26th. I'm a Leo."

"You don't look forty. I would have thought you were younger, thirty-five at the most," he said.

"Please don't touch my nipples," she said knowing he'd continued to play with her nipples and as her excuse to suck him.

"Why not?" He continued fingering, pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples. "Are they sensitive? Are you getting your period?"

"No, it's not that. It's just that," she said looking up at his eyes before looking down at his cock. "You'd make me sexually excited fingering my nipples. I may do something that I'd regret later," she said running a slow tongue across her red, lipstick covered lips.

"I'll give you five dollars a bottle and can, if you take me in your mouth and suck my cock," he said looking from his prick to her lips with sexual excitement.

He ran a slow finger over her lips and she licked his finger before taking his finger in her mouth in the way she was about to take his cock in her mouth.

"I'd give you ten dollars a bottle and can if you'd allow me to cum in your mouth and if you swallow," he said reaching out to touch her long, lush blonde hair.

"That's more than a thousand dollars for a blowjob Michael," she said. "Is my blowing you worth that much to you?"

"To receive a blowjob from a woman who looks like you is money well spent," he said. "Money well spent." He looked at her in the way that no man has looked at her in a long time. No longer a woman when she was collecting bottles and cans in the alley, she was merely a bag lady, a homeless person.

"I don't know Michael. You're tempting me to suck you. That's a lot of money to turn down," she said.

"Cynthia never allowed me to cum in her mouth. She seldom blew me. In all the years we were married, I could count on two hands how many times she took me in her mouth. Most times she didn't suck me until I ejaculated. Instead, she'd stop sucking me to masturbate me. As much as I loved her, getting a hand job is not nearly as good as getting a blowjob," he said. "It's been such a long time, years, since I've had a blowjob and, regretfully, I've never had a proper blowjob."

"I don't know Michael. This is getting too much like prostitution," she said. "Even though I'd love to have the money, I'm not comfortable sucking your for money."

"I won't tell if you don't," he said with a laugh. "Besides, this is just between us, two consenting adults. I'm happy to pay you a thousand dollars for a blowjob Susan."

She looked at his expectant eyes before looking at his big cock pulsating.

"Okay," she said lowering her head to his lap and taking his cock in her mouth.

She was blowing him now. She was really sucking his cock. Thinking of the twelve hundred or so dollars he'd pay her just for washing cans and bottles, for flashing him her tits, and for stroking his cock before sucking his cock, she didn't view this behavior as prostitution, even though it was. As far as she was concerned, she was just cleaning cans and bottles topless.

She could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth. She could feel him getting already ready to cum. She stroked him faster and put more pressure on his cock with her lips while twirling her tongue around his big, hard prick while he fondled her big breasts and fingered her hard nipples.

"Oh my God. I'm going to cum," he said putting a gentle hand to the back of her head to pull her forward. "Don't stop. Please don't stop. Suck me Susan. Suck my cock. Blow me baby," he said.

She sucked him harder, she sucked him deeper, and she stroked him faster until he exploded a volume of cum in her mouth and she swallowed all of it before licking him clean as if she was washing a bottle neck with her tongue.

"I know this may sound forward and you don't have to give me your answer right away but would you like to live with me? We can spend the rest of our Earth Days together. Earth Day could be our anniversary. You won't have to collect anymore cans and bottles. You'll never have to clean another can and bottle. I have a dishwasher," he said with a laugh.

"Yes," she said.

THE END

  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
HappyTuesdayHappyTuesdayover 8 years ago
Cleaning Cans and Bottles Topless

Susan Jill Parker, very good story. One of your best. I had a vision of you writing this story while topless yourself. I always thought of you as a C cup lady, but D cups are very pleasurable indeed. Thank you for your eroticism and attention to detail.

Mark

storyideasstoryideasalmost 10 years ago
great story

Great story!!!

bigjohn269bigjohn269about 10 years ago

Wow Susan! Was such an erotic story. You did a great job of portraying these two people. It was very realistic and believable. .as I was reading this, I wanted to give Susan money! The ending seemed a bit abrupt, however I would vote this 5 stars.

I'm a huge fan of your writing, Susan! Thank you so much!

John

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 10 years ago
Wow.

It's amazing how you make your MCs feel so real. Her struggles, her dreams, her disbelief at what michael was offering. That, and your discription of the blowjob was mind-blowing. (pun intended)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
More Stories