Cleaning Cousin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

"Are you going to put it in my ass?" she asked. I could detect a note of fear in her voice but at the same time, morbid interest.

"Why, do you want me to?" I couldn't help but ask.

"I don't know, my friend Jackie say's it great that way, but I'm afraid it will hurt because you're so big. I can barely get my hand around you and I'm not sure it would fit." The fear was evident in her voice but so was the curiosity.

"Not today, and not ever if you don't want to. But if you do then I will do everything possible to make sure it doesn't hurt." I reassured her and with that slid my cock into her pussy from behind.

"Oh, I love having your cock in my cunt. Please fuck me more." She moaned as I started to bang away.

"I think I want you to try to put it in my ass. I want to try it that way. Jackie told me she usually doesn't let boys fuck her pussy because she doesn't want to get pregnant but she loves when they run it in and out of her ass. She said it makes her cum a lot." She said breathlessly as I banged it in and out.

She had reminded me about putting on a rubber. We had both forgotten. "Melissa. I forgot about the rubber. Do you want me to squirt it on your back or do you want to turn around and catch it in your mouth again?" I asked.

"Shoot it on my ass. I want to feel it run down me and over my hole" She managed to moan out as she was nearing another climax.

I felt my own building, and at the last possible second pulled out and jammed my dick against her puckered anus. I never intended to go in but wanted to shot my cum right onto the bull's-eye. I held my cock tightly against her ass hole as my cum shot out. Well that sensation was enough for her, she let go with her own climax and between her asshole relaxing while she came, my cum for lubricant, and her shoving back at me, the next thing I knew I was inside.

Just the head was inside and I was slowly starting to go soft, but I was in her ass, wholly unintentionally. She looked back over my shoulder with her eyes as big as saucers and said, "Your dick is in my ass isn't it?"

"Yes it is. I'm sorry I didn't mean to but when you pushed back, it just went in. Be careful don't move to quick and it won't hurt." I answered.

"No that's okay, it doesn't hurt at all. It feels kinda neat. I think I want to try it. Can we?" She asked.

"I don't think right now would work to well." I answered. "I'm already getting soft and it won't stay in much longer."

"OK, later maybe." She smiled at me.

Now I am not a big one on ass fucking. I mean its OK but not my favorite way to screw. I like to take my time and to make a fuck last, so that we both enjoy it. I want the woman to cum at least twice before I do and the ass is just too tight and makes me cum too soon for my taste. Besides when it comes out it is usually covered in shit and I personally find that really gross.

I will admit that toward the end of my marriage I used to take my ex-wife like that a lot. In fact the last night we were together I forced myself into her ass and then made her blow me and suck the shit off my dick, just because I hated her that much at the time. The interesting part was she got off on it. She actually came while she was sucking me. It took me a while to realize it, but she got off on the degradation. On being treated like scum. I hear that now she's with a guy who treats her like a slave in public and private and always tells her what a useless slut she is. Well that part I agree with but I am told she is head over heels for this scumbag. I guess that was the mistake I made I tried to treat her like a lady and she wanted to be treated like a no good slut. It takes all kinds.

Anyway.

We both collapsed onto the bed after that and just cuddled and stoked each other and before long I drifted off. I awoke nearly two hours later. The combination of working all day, the drink she had made me and the exercise from the sex, not to mention the contented afterglow had dropped me right into dreamland. When I woke I felt rested and refreshed, but a little sticky from all the cum I had slept in. I got up and wondered where Melissa was so I started to walk through the house. Once again I found her in the kitchen wearing nothing but my apron.

She turned around as I walked in, ran over and gave me a hug, a kiss and said, "We both fell asleep and when I woke up I figured I'd make dinner for us before I have to go. So why don't you go jump in the shower and wash all the evidence off and by the time you get done dinner should be almost ready." Then she kissed me again and ran back to the stove.

Well her plan sounded like a good idea, except for the part about her leaving, so I went back and jumped in the shower. I did not spend long rinsing off and pulling on a pair of jogging shorts and a "t" shirt before returning to the kitchen, just in time to see my nearly naked cousin coming thru the patio doors from the grill in the back yard.

"Melissa, do you realize that you were walking around my backyard almost naked?" I asked incredulously.

She looked at me with a shit eating grin and said, "Uh huh. I don't know what comes over me but when I'm here with you I just want to show off. I don't care who sees me. It's weird because anyplace else I would die at the thought of anybody seeing me at all! I almost didn't graduate because I didn't want to get changed for gym in high school. But I really like this me. I feel so much more alive."

"Well you really have become a beautiful woman, and I'm not just saying that. If I could take you out bar hopping with me the guys would just be drooling over you. You wouldn't have to buy a drink all night and could end up with dates booked every night for weeks. Which is one of the reasons I won't take you out with me, because I want to keep you away from those scavengers? You're too good for them. Besides somebody might recognize us as cousins then the cat would be out of the bag."

She looked at me and I thought she was going to cry as she said "You're a sweetheart. That's why I love you so much." And she threw her arms around me to give me a hug that I thought would last forever and part of me wanted it to.

What was I doing? Was I creating a situation which would be impossible to extract myself from later, at least without being disowned by the rest of the family? She just told me she loved me and I think she really meant it. We still don't know if she's pregnant.

I was beginning to feel a panic attack come on. You know a "coyote ugly attack" you wake up with a strange woman in bed with you and she's so ugly you don't want to wake her so you chew off your own arm rather than try to slid it out from under her. Just as quickly it passed as I felt her arms around me and I felt the glow growing in me I decided that for now I didn't care. I'll worry about that later. For now she would have to go home too soon but she'd be back next week.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers
12