Cleaning Cousin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

Janet picked up her head and pouted. "I can't help it I like it." She said through pouty lips.

I reached out and took her hand and drew her up to lay beside me and kissed her then I turned my head and kissed Melissa. I held them both close to me feeling their naked bodies against mine and reveling in it. We all were comfortable and enjoying the ease brought on by the afterglow of our own orgasms. As we laid there each of us dropped off to sleep.

I woke a few hours later realizing through the groggy haze of sleep that it was after 9PM and Melissa was still there cuddled up beside me. I knew her mother would soon begin to wonder where she was so I hurriedly woke her and Janet. All three of us had slept covered in one another's cum to one extent or another and I could not send them home smelling of sex so I sent them into my shower together for a quick rinse. Then I threw some pants on and grabbed Janet's keys to see to her car. Luckily it was just a loose battery wire and I had it fixed in no time. When I returned to the bedroom the girls were still in the shower and when I peeked in I saw what was taking so long as they were in there exploring each other. Just touching and feeling what the other felt like and giggling. I watched as Mel put her hands on her friend's tiny little tits and squeezed them and then pinched her nipples. Then as Janet did the same to Mel. Except Janet did not stop there she leaned forward and took one of Mel's nipples in her mouth and started sucking. Then with her tit still in her mouth she reached out and started rubbing her pussy. Mel closed her eyes and was obviously enjoying the attention. I backed out of the room and came back in making more noise this time as I looked in they were turning the water off and getting out of the shower. I went in and joined them in drying them off playing a little grab ass while I was at it and just having fun. My dick was rock hard from what I had seen and I teased both of them with it by dropping my pants and poking them with it. They screamed and giggled as they got dressed. Then they had to go. I gave Janet a kiss goodbye then turned my attention to Mel and gave her a deep long kiss. "I wish you could stay." I told her.

"Maybe we can figure something out sometime." She answered. "I'll try to get over tomorrow for a little while and Tuesday after work, If that's Ok. Maybe I'll even bring a friend if she behaves." She teased and Janet blushed.

I sent them off on their way knowing I would probably see both of them soon. From the way Janet was touching Melissa and the way Melissa reacted it looked like we might have a whole new avenue to explore. Besides I still had not fucked Janet and I had that cherry to take.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers