Cleaning Cousin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,285 Followers

The pain from the sudden bite caused me to stop my movement and then as she came down from her orgasm I laid there wondering what she was going to chomp on next. Right then I resolved that I was never going to go into a 69 with this girl. I'd probably end up with a nick name like "Stubby". But as I lay there she started to squirm under me. "More, please." She breathed I started to again move in her this time lifting myself up on my arms to get away from those teeth. She had her eyes closed and she was a beautiful sight. Her long dark curls framing her milky white face and the freckles on her neck and tits standing out in her sexual blush. I continued to hump away on her. I glanced over at Mel and she sat there watching with wide eyes as she looked at the bleeding bite marks on my shoulder. She didn't say anything, just sat there with her mouth open as I fucked her friend. Soon I felt my own orgasm rising and at the same time felt Janet begin to tighten up again. As tight as her pussy was on my cock I needed no more stimulation than I was already getting. I found myself suddenly shooting my load of baby juice deep into Janet's pussy and I felt her pussy contract around my cock and squeeze it as she again orgasamed.

We laid together like that for a few minutes each of us recovering. She finally opened her eyes and stared into mine. "That was wonderful. I never felt anything like it. You came inside me and I'm not on the pill or anything, but I don't care it felt so great to feel all that hot stuff splash my insides. Can we do it again?"

I laughed at her enthusiasm. "Later. I will gladly do you again later on." Then she saw the blood on my shoulder.

"What happened, you're bleeding." She gasped.

"You bit him." Mel answered. "When you had your first orgasm you bit his shoulder. Are you part vampire or something?"

"Oh my god. I am so sorry. I didn't even know I did it." Janet answered as tears began to well up in her eyes. I didn't want her to cry so I just kissed her cheeks. "Don't worry about it hardly hurt at all and being your first was worth a little pain. You were great. In fact you were one of the two best virgins I have ever been with. No let's make that one of the two best women I have ever been with." I winked at Mel as I said it. "And they are both here with me in my bed right now."

I was still inside her and although I had lost some of the steel in my cock it was still enlarged. I reached out and placed my hand behind Mel's head and pulled her close to us and kissed her then kissed Janet and then Mel again. Then Mel leaned down and kissed Janet very tenderly on the lips and moved back a bit. "Was it as good as you thought it would be? Are you glad?" She asked Janet.

Janet pulled her down to her mouth again and when she broke the kiss she answered. "Yes. It was better than I ever though possible. Thank you for sharing him with me and letting me experience it. You are a really good friend and I love you for it." Then the two of them locked into a long passionate kiss. I felt myself stiffen again as I watched these two beautiful women kiss each other.

I couldn't help it but I started to pump on Janet again. She moaned and melted into her lesbian kiss even more. Then they broke it and Janet whispered "He's still fucking me."

Mel looked at me and smiled, "Turned you on a bit did we?"

"Oh yes you did" I answered "Got me hard all over again.

"Good," She smiled "Then it's my turn again." And she crawled off the bed and pulled me up. As I stood she urged me to the side and as I moved she laid on top of Janet and mashed their pussies together. "Now fuck me while I hold my friend and let her feel our love." Then she wiggled her ass at me and I saw her inviting pussy lips still wet and dripping. I slid in behind her and let my dick slide home and I started to pump on her while she kissed Janet and let her mouth occasionally wander to her friends tits and then would offer her own nipple to Janet's mouth. With each forward thrust of my dick I pushed Mel a bit and her naked pussy moved on Janet's.

I could feel Melissa's orgasm building as she used her pussy muscles to milk my cock with each stoke and Then she came again and drenched my dick and Janet's pussy with her juices. I didn't slow down but just kept pumping until I heard Janet begin to moan as her own release came. Both girls lay on the bed. Mel on top of Janet and both breathing hard. I slowed my strokes as I was worn out. Despite still being hard and willing I was tired. I withdrew from Melissa's pussy and crawled up onto the bed and rested my head on a pillow and both girls followed me. Each taking up position on either side of me. We lay like that for quite a while just caressing each other and enjoying the touching of our bodies.

After what seemed like forever Janet spoke. "Am I weird or something."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well I had an orgasm when Melissa was on top of me. I mean she was sucking my tits and you were fucking her and I had an orgasm. Does that make me a lesbian?"

"Well would you rather have her make love to you or me?" I asked

"That's what I was asking myself and I don't know. I mean I love sucking your cock and having you cum in my mouth and I really love getting fucked. Having your cock in my pussy is like nothing else I can imagine. I like laying here with you afterwards. It's so peaceful and I feel so good. But when I see Mel I want to suck her tit and feel her body against mine, and when I think about it I wonder what it would be like to eat her out. What scares me is that I don't think it's gross like I used to I start getting wet thinking about it."

"So you like being close to Mel and I. You like having sex with both of us. Do you look at other women and think about how hot they are and wonder if they'd go to bed with you?" I asked.

"Yes I like being with both of you and no I don't look at women like that." She answered.

"So what you're telling us is that you like having sex with guys and you care enough for your female friend, Melissa to want to be close to her and make her happy. Nothing weird there, just that you are a loving person." I explained.

All through this conversation Melissa was quite and when I finished she spoke "What about me? I've been thinking about how cute Janet is all day. How much I like her body and...and wondering what it would be like to taste her pussy. But I don't look at other women either. Does the same go for me?"

"Yes it does. Girls are just different than guys. You like to be close and share, and that's wonderful. So share if you want to. If you two want to have sex with each other that doesn't make you lesbians. It makes you lovers and very close friends."

"I want to think about it. I don't know if I'm ready for it." Melissa said.

"Me to." Janet chimed in. "I think about it and wonder but it seems like a big step."

Well when you're both ready and you both want to then fine. But don't rush if you're not sure. Just respect each other.

Maybe the next time we get together or the time after you will want to fuck each other who knows what the future holds.

builder216
builder216
1,285 Followers
12