Cleaning Day

Story Info
Tiffany is caught while cleaning Mr. Thompson's house.
1.9k words
4.23
108.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany ran the feather duster across the table top, then over the desk, and stopped when she came to the diamond ring on the blotter, she picked it up and stared at it. She had been a maid at the Thompson house for almost eight months now, they paid her reasonably well, but the ring caught her eye, she could never afford something like this, not on her salary. She watched as it sparkled in the light, she put it down and continued her work.

When she had finished the room, she went back and examined the ring again, her eyes were getting glassy, just dreaming about it, she slipped it on her finger and stretched out her fingers, admiring it. She hated the skimpy maid costume she had to wear, but the color of the outfit showed off the brilliance of the stone as she held her hand against it.

"TIFF!!!!"

She jumped straight up; she had not heard Mr. Thompson come into the office,

"Yes Sir?" She tried to hide her hand with the ring on it.

"Show me your hand," hesitatingly she did. She stared down at the floor, knowing she had been caught red handed, he took her hand and stared at the ring on her finger,

"Do you think this is yours, Tiffany?"

She shook her head no, then he let her hand go, she worked to get the ring off her finger, but it was on tightly, she thought he was going to help her get it off, as she saw his hand approach, it stroked the tops of her exposed breasts instead. She went to slap it away, he grabbed her wrist and twisted her arm behind her back, and then he marched her around behind the desk. He opened a desk drawer and produced some handcuffs, she tried to twist away, but he held her firmly and clasped them over her wrists, then he shoved her down into the chair.

"Mr. Thompson, I'm going to report you to the police!"

He went back to play with the exposed tops of her breasts, "And say what? That I handcuffed you? A thief, who steals a valuable ring. Who do you think will go to jail?"

Tiffany thought for a minute, she hadn't intended on stealing the ring, but how could she prove that? Wasn't possession 9/10ths of the law? Or something likes that?

"Look, Mr. Thompson, I was just cleaning up in here and saw the ring. I thought it was beautiful and just wanted to see what it looked like on my finger. I wasn't going to steal it or anything; I just wanted to see what it looked like, really."

"I'd really like to believe you, Tiffany, but you did have it on and you thought no one was home. Mrs. Thompson has complained that some of her jewelry is missing, do you know anything about that?" It was a lie, he just wanted to get the upper hand, "Jewelry is missing and now I find you with her ring on, I'm no detective, but it kind of adds up to me."

Tiffany was panicking, she knew she hadn't done it, but could she prove it? His fingers were now under the front of her top and her nipples were responding to his touch, they were getting so hard, they ached. She hadn't had sex in months, something always seemed to go wrong, all she had were her plastic and rubber friends and her fingers, they were good, but always left her unsatisfied.

With his knee, he urged her legs apart and started on her knees, caressing her thigh up to the hem of her skirt, he stopped, looked her in the yes, his other hand still busy on her nipple, he smiled and pushed his hand under her skirt. He worked his way up to the juncture of her thighs; his hand roamed the smooth flesh of her belly, then down across her pubis. He drew a finger down the crease of her pussy lips, on the outside of her panties.

"What do you think, Tiffany? Do you think we could turn this misunderstanding into an understanding? My wife is gone until 5, it's only 1 now. Would you like to earn my forgiveness and perhaps keep yourself out of jail?"

She pondered it for a minute, his fingers stroked both her nipples and her slit, she felt herself getting wet, she was horny as hell, but she was no thief. It seemed like the only way out was through her own body, she reluctantly agreed. He smiled again; he wasn't unattractive, though he was as old as her father.

He worked his fingers under the crotchband of her panties and across her smooth pussy,

"Bald, hmmmm, I like that, Tiffany. It makes it so much nicer to eat," His words made her blush slightly, but it also made her ever wetter. His finger parted her labia and then found her clit, which had been growing since he first started stroking her body.

He stood her up and then reached up under her skirt and drew her panties down, leaving them at her knees, and then he ran his hand back up her thigh, watching the nervousness in her eyes as well as her lust. He pushed his thumb up under her hood, her clit was engorged with blood, he stroked it, she felt weak in the knees, no one, besides herself, had touched her there in a long time.

He drew closer to her face and she saw his lips approaching, she felt like she should turn her head, but her pussy, as well as the rest of her, couldn't resist, she welcomed his tongue into her mouth, small moans of delight escaped. Secretly, she wondered what it would feel like to have a real cock inside of her, it had been so long. His tongue and his thumb were like a blow torch, making the heat within her rise.

He could tell that she had done without sex for quite awhile, her movements and mannerisms showed this, he increased his ministrations on her clit and broke their kiss.

"I am going to make you cum, Tiffany. I want to feel your juices pour over my hand, show me what a little slut my maid can be. Oh yes, I've watched you, I know that you can be a slut. I've watched you pleasure yourself in the bathroom; things are not always as they seem, and I have many things I have learned about you. Funny, all it took were some dirty pictures and magazines left temptingly within reach. An empty house, you were working, only you were soon working on your own little diversions."

His candor surprised her, she had no clue that anyone knew she had masturbated to his illicit photos and magazines. She tried to figure out how he knew, but his finger was expertly manipulating her swollen clit and thoughts of anything but that were hard to come by. His other hand had exposed her tit and his head dropped to capture her nipple, biting and sucking, her head began to spin out of control, this bastard was getting his way, her orgasm was building.

She gasped as her orgasm built, his hands and his mouth worked her body in unison and she felt the heat in her loins turn to a fire as she moaned out her orgasm and her body shook, his fingers and mouth continued, her body wracked by one long orgasm, her clit incredibly sensitive.

"Yes, cum my little slut. Show me how much of an orgasm loving slut you are."

His words cut deep, but she was an orgasm loving slut, her own fingers and her 'friends' had gotten her off many times recently, but now, someone else's fingers were doing it and she was lost as she screamed out her final squeals of delight. He played her like a fine tuned instrument, he was very pleased with himself and his mind leapt to all of the things he could make this little slut do for him.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her down to her knees,

"Take it out and clean it, Tiffany. Show me what a good little cock-cleaning maid you are,"

She felt embarrassed, but she did as she was told, his cock wasn't huge, but it was much better than her imitation ones, it pulsed and was warm and she knew that there was a real load of cum in this ballsac she was cupping.

She licked the outside of it, from the tip to the base, then back up, she swirled her tongue around the head, then she dipped her tongue into his peehole, licking it just like his finger had split her labia, her tongue split his peehole. He took in a gush of breath, she was very good, and he looked down at her, watching her work, that tongue was invaluable. She locked her lips around the head, closing behind the crown and she sucked, her tongue still working his peehole as she tasted his muskiness.

She locked her lips on his cock and put her hand on his thigh and began to take him into her mouth, swirling her tongue all the way in and out, she felt herself getting excited again. She could feel he was enjoying himself, he had begun to thrust to meet her sucking mouth, she happened to see herself in the side mirror, she felt like a slut, on her knees, her panties still around her lower thighs as his cock went in and out of her mouth, she could also feel her own juices seeping down her thighs.

He grabbed her under her arms and pulled her up, his cock made a loud pop as it broke suction with her mouth; he turned her around and pushed her onto his desk, throwing her short skirt up on her back. He pointed his cock at her ass and pushed; she tensed up and screamed out,

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

"I'm taking that ass of yours, Tiffany. A cheap, thieving maid like you has probably had plenty of cocks in her ass, now take it and shut up!!!"

He pushed hard, but her resistance was only momentary as he slid in to his balls, he was right, she had been fucked here a lot. He began to slap her ass as he fucked her,

"Yeah, you little slut, you like my cock in your ass, don't you?"

He sped up, feeling his own orgasm approaching as her ass clamped down on his pistoning cock.

He slapped her ass hard and drove deep, feeling his pent up cum emptying into his maid's ass, loving every bit of it and cursing his frigid wife. He held his cock deep in her ass, feeling her milk him with her sphincter, relishing every movement. He pulled out of her ass and watched as some of his cum drooled out before her ass could close back all the way, then he wiped his cock off on her skirt, the white cum looked good on the black fabric.

He glanced at the clock on the bookcase, almost 4:30, his wife would be home soon, he wouldn't have to worry about sex anymore, he had his well built young maid to service him now and his wife could just go to sleep.

"You better get busy, Tiffany. Mrs. Thompson will be home soon and you've still got work to do."

He watched her try to straighten up her clothes, he loved watching her fit those big, beautiful tits back in her top,

"You will make yourself available to me whenever I want, Tiffany, otherwise, you'll go straight to jail!"

-END-