Cleaning House Ch. 02

Story Info
Jade takes Bill for a ride.
1.9k words
4.34
24.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday afternoon found me standing anxiously on Bill's porch. After the previous days activities, I was nervous as to how things would proceed between us. Anticipating a continuation of our sexual exploration, I'd worn a short pleated skirt and v-neck sweater. Bill was waiting for me in the kitchen, again wearing only his boxers.

"Hi, Jade." He smiled as I removed my shoes.

"Hi." I had trouble meeting his eyes.

"What are you cooking today?" He asked, as if nothing had happened the day before. Surprised, I rattled off the list of dishes I had planned to make for him.

"Sounds delicious," He said and turned away from me, newspaper in hand. "I'll be in the living room if you need anything."

Confused and frustrated by his lack of conversation, I spent the next hour silently fuming as I made his meals for the week. While I wasn't looking for flowers and candy, a kiss on the cheek would have been nice. I finished cooking and washed the dishes. When I was done, I strode into the living room, fully prepared to give Bill a piece of my mind. I pulled up short at the side of the recliner. Bill had removed his boxers and was stroking a rock hard erection as he flipped through the magazine I'd bought him.

"Oh." I let out a small gasp at the sight of Bill's cock.

"All finished?" He asked, a naughty smile on his face as he set the magazine aside and moved to get out of the recliner.

"Uh huh." Was all I managed to say as the throbbing in my clit returned.

Bill stood, his cock twitching bellow his navel.

"I think you promised me a blow job." He took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

I stripped the sweater off over my head and let it fall to the floor. His cock jutted out, long and hard, the head brushed against my cheek and I wrapped my hand around his shaft. I could feel his pulse quicken against my palm as I guided him into my mouth. I licked and nibbled him slowly easing his full shaft into my throat. Bill moaned softly as the head of his cock made contact with the back of my throat and I struggled not to gag. He ran his hands through my hair and urged me to continue. The familiar throbbing in my clit intensified as Bill murmured encouraging sounds of pleasure. His shaft grew slick with my saliva as I sucked him and I began to stroke as I licked him. His fingers tangled in my hair as I worked into a rhythm, my lips sliding eagerly over his cock. I reached up and my fingers bit into the soft, doughy flesh of his ass as he fucked my mouth. I moaned around his cock, desperate to taste his thick, coppery cum.

"Jade," He moaned as the head of his cock swelled against my tongue, "Don't stop."

I pulled him closer, unable to do anything more than whimper as my jaw began to ache from the task. Pulling on my tangled hair, he urged my to take him deeper and the first wave of warm, semen washed over my tongue. I pulled back, licking the head of his cock as he continued to ejaculate. The cum dribbled down my chin as he moaned softly, thanking me.

Bills cock, now spent, began to wilt in my hand and I stood to relieve the ache in my knees. His cheeks were flushed and his skin was damp with sweat as I moved to embrace him. I kissed his cheek softly and then pressed my lips to his, he opened his mouth to me, tasting his own pleasure on my tongue. Despite have blown his load in my mouth, Bill appeared eager to continue. He fondled my breasts as we kissed, my nipples stiffened against the thin lace of my bra. Soon his hands had worked under my skirt, he pinched and squeezed my cheeks, tracing the line of my thong. He tugged at the fabric, sliding my skirt and panties off with one hand. I stepped out of them and Bill pulled me closer, unhooking my bra, he stepped back and smiled.

"Sit." He ordered nodding at the bed. I obeyed instantly, wondering what he was thinking.

I crossed my arms over my chest feeling self conscious and exposed as Bill approached me with a sly smile.

"Relax, Jade." He chuckled softly, "I promise I won't bite." He encouraged me to lie back on the bed, and I willed myself to relax as his hand gently coaxed my thighs apart.

"Oh!" I gasped softly as he made his intentions known, lowering his face to my waiting pussy. My thighs quivered in anticipation and I fought to keep them from shaking. I felt the warmth of Bill's breath against my lower lips as he took his first taste of me. I squirmed under him, stifling a moan as his tongue thrust in deliberate, rhythmic strokes over my swollen clit. No longer able to stifle the moans of pleasure, Bill's pace increased in response to my cries and my arousal swelled. I pleaded with Bill for more, tugging his hair as he licked and sucked my clit. The need for release was overpowering. I felt Bill's fingers enter me and the first ripple of orgasm broke free.

"Oh God -- Bill -- Please!" I begged as my legs shook, clenching against his cheeks. The razor stubble on his cheeks rubbed against my thighs. Bill continued to lick and suck, fucking me with his fingers as the waves of ecstasy receded. I fought to maintain focus on the room as my vision wavered from the intense pleasure. Slowly, Bill raised his head and gazed down at me, smiling.

"Good?" He asked, teasing.

"Amazing," I replied, "Fucking amazing."

Bill chuckled and shifted on his knees. I felt his renewed arousal as his cock nudged against my leg. I reached for him, the length of his cock warm and smooth in my hand. I stroked gently, tugging as I smiled up at him.

"Switch with me." I whispered shyly, not used to giving direction in bed.

Bill obliged without a word, lying against the pillows as I took a similar position between his legs. I cupped his balls, squeezing gently as I milked his cock. I watched as Bill closed his eyes and sighed, enjoying the attention. His face was relaxed and his breathing even as I toyed with his cock. I tightened my grip slightly and he moaned softly at the increased pleasure. Bill's reaction to me, his obvious enjoyment turned me on even more and I moved to straddle his hips. Bill's eyes snapped open when I released his cock. I leaned over him, planting a soft kiss on his lips, my nipples grazing his chest.

"Need a ride, little girl?" He whispered, taking hold of my slender hips. I could only moan as my pussy responded to the thought of his cock buried inside me. Instead, I reached for his cock and guided him into me. I slowly lowered myself onto him, the walls of my pussy stretching to accommodate his girth. Bill gave a deep moan as his length sank into me. I hesitated for a moment, as my pussy quivered around his cock. Wanting more, Bill thrust upward with his hips, forcing another deep moan from me. I sat up and gazed down at him, my hair falling into my eyes as I began to rock back and forth. The pleasure intensified and my clit started it's familiar hum, I slowed my pace, wanting to draw the pleasure out. Bill gave a strangled cry and grabbed me by the hips.

"Don't fucking stop!" He ordered and I was shocked into compliance by his tone. Matching his thrusts, I rocked faster waves of dizziness passing over me as I surrendered to the onslaught of pleasure.

"I'm coming!" I moaned as my legs shook from the effort of the frenzied pace. Bill groaned as I collapsed on top of him and he thrust viciously into me once more as warm, slick cum filled my pussy.

"God," was all he said as we lay tangled and sweaty waiting for our heart rates to return to normal.

Bill's softening cock slipped out of me and after a few moments a rolled off of him and spooned against his side. I was trailing my fingers though the soft grey hairs on his chest when he took my hand.

"I'm sorry, Jade." He said softly.

"For what?" Genuinely confused, I was afraid he was going to ask me to leave.

"I got a little carried away. I hope I didn't hurt you." He sounded so regretful, I leaned up on my arm and looked into his eyes.

"You didn't hurt me." I smiled reassuring him, "I liked it."

"Still," He offered, "I shouldn't have snapped at you like that, it just felt so good..."

"I liked it," I repeated, "I want to give you what you want, to make you cum."

"Mission accomplished," He smiled at me, "But promise me, if I get too intense, you'll let me know?"

"Okay," I laughed softly, "but you promise me that you won't be afraid to tell me what you want."

"Okay," He agreed and kissed my forehead.

Bill fell asleep shortly after, I laid next to him, content with listening to him snore softly for another hour before I quietly dressed and went home.

On Friday, I practically skipped across the street, I let myself into Bill's house and was immediately crushed by the realization that Bill wasn't home. The note on the kitchen table explained that he had "appointments" all day and would be spending the weekend fishing with friends. The note directed me to take the weekend off and that he'd see me Monday. I crumpled the note up and threw it into the trash can, completely pissed that he hadn't told me he was leaving ahead of time. I fumed as I cleaned, beating the dust out of the pillows and vacuuming with a vengeance. I finished in record time, and stormed back across the street to my own home. I spent the rest of the day scripting what I'd say to Bill when I saw him next, most of the speeches I came up with started with four letter words. As the afternoon changed to evening and the sky grew dark, my frustration subsided slightly. After all, Bill had been upfront when he stated that our arrangement was not a "committed" relationship, I supposed I was being unreasonable by thinking that he'd check with me before leaving his own house for the weekend.

I crawled into bed at 10, Bill's house still dark, his driveway empty. I tossed and turned for what seemed like hours, I was hot and flustered, the disappointment in not seeing Bill that day coupled with the memories of the hours of pleasure he'd already given me led to dreams of things I wanted him to do to me. I fell asleep with my clit aching and my pussy damp.

By Sunday evening, I was growing stir crazy. I had cleaned my room within an inch of its life and started on the rest of the house. My poor mother was beside herself, constantly asking if I was feeling alright. After dinner I feigned exhaustion and retired to my room. I sat at the window and willed Bill to come home. I must have dozed off at some point, because when I woke at 2:30 AM, the light was on at Bill's. I stared in disbelief at the blue glow of the television, unsure of what my next move should be. I flirted briefly with the idea of dashing across the street in my pajamas, instead I crawled into bed and slept a dreamless sleep.