Cleaning Lady Gets It All

Story Info
She gets older guy and his young friend!
5.7k words
4.11
42.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that my husband was too sick most of the time to enjoy sex, he had agreed that I could do whatever I wanted, as I mentioned in a previous story. If my cleaning lead to sexual encounters it was ok by him. I was now enjoying the freedom of doing whatever I wanted when it came to sex. This started out just so I could look at the bulges in guys pants, but it sure had turned into some very erotic stuff and sometimes really hot sex.

For a few years, when I first started this, I didn't do anything but just look. The guys that I got to be alone with liked me looking and they often wore shorts or sweats that would give me a good view. It was only recently after my husband's illness that I allowed these to go any further. Some of the guys were more than willing to oblige - they just needed a signal from me that it was ok and there wouldn't be any problems. One of these was the older guy named Will whose wife was gone a lot and he was the first one who really got into showing it off for me when I first started cleaning. That was the only one I did anything with before my husband got sick a lot.

Their situation has changed since I first started cleaning for them several years ago. She got really sick and eventually moved into a rest home. During all that we never did anything. Although I had oral sex with him after he was in the pool that time, we never did much after that. We both had to be satisfied with just sneaking a feel as she was around all the time when she started getting sick. After she went into the rest home for around the clock care we stopped doing anything. She passed away two months later. It was a long time after that before he began to get back to his old self.

Will was a few years younger than his wife and in really good shape for his age from working out so much. That's why I was so turned on by him. After she had been gone for a while he began to wear tight shorts around me again and would often wear the mesh kind with no underwear that you could see through, teasing me with it. He would come up behind me while I was working. I would reach around and feel his cock and balls while he played with my tits. He was nicely hung and could still get it up too. I would stroke him through the material and get him hard and he would go around with it sticking straight out in his shorts for quite a while before it went down. I looked at it all the time. I just loved looking at hard cocks. He liked me watching and not just going on and getting him off. He said it was a real turn on for him, and most times he had to take care of it after I left.

One day he started talking about the sex he and his wife had in their early years and how good it was. How they liked to get it on any place in the house besides the bedroom. He and I didn't go around naked any, but he was this time and I knew he was really wanting to get some relief. I decided to strip all my clothes off when I cleaned the bathroom as I was feeling pretty horny myself and besides it was easier to clean their tub that way. Being naked around a man always made me wet because I was so turned on by it. I finally got around to cleaning the tub which was a whirlpool type. Because it was fairly large I had to get in it to give it a really good cleaning.

When I finished the back side I stepped out and stood at the edge, bent over and was wiping out the rest of it. He came up behind me, grabbed my hips and shoved his cock all the way in to his balls in one motion. The shock of it happening so quickly and just taking me like that without warning made me so hot I didn't even try to stop him. I needed it. As he started pumping he would thrust in so hard his balls hit my clit each time. I braced myself and met his thrusts. He pumped it in and out in long strokes pulling almost all the way out then shoving it all the way in.

I wasn't long cumming. I kept building and building until I finally started. As I came I flooded his cock. Then I felt the warm flow of his cum shooting into me. It made my orgasm even more intense. When we finished cumming together I straightened up with his cock still in me and leaned back against him. He kissed and nuzzled around my ear and down my neck while he fondled my tits and rubbed his hands all over me.

He began fingering my pussy and working his fingers over my clit. He was still hard enough to stay in me while he played with me. I hadn't come down from my orgasm and he was bringing me right back up. I just laid back against him and let him pleasure me. It felt so good because he was so good at it. He could sense what he was doing to me and would work it harder or lighter making me respond. I kept squeezing and working his cock in me keeping him up hard the whole time.

I was now starting to cum again and he knew it from the low moaning sounds I was making. He flipped his finger lightly back and forth over it faster and faster. Then I came again. He had to hold me up. Fingering me off like that with his hard cock all the way up in me just drove me wild. I was totally spent to the point he had to ease me into the bedroom and lay me down or I probably would have collapsed right there on the floor. I laid there a few minutes to come back down from the intenseness of my orgasms. He even cleaned me up while I laid there. He treated me with respect and gentleness, caressing my body as he wiped the juices off of me.

Then he did something I never expected of him as we had always been about just sexual turn ons around each other. Standing there beside me, still lying on the edge of the bed, he leaned over and kissed me. He worked his tongue over my lips and I opened up for him. He explored my mouth with his tongue and worked it over mine. I responded by sliding mine into his, working it around.

His hand moved to my pussy and began fingering my clit, lightly at first. Then with a finger on each side started sliding them up and down, massaging my clit between them. He slid them down inside me circling them around and back out over my clit over and over. I couldn't believe he was going to make me cum a third time. The kissing became more passionate and hot. We were working into each others' mouths while at the same time he was driving me wild with his hand.

I could no longer hold back and took hold of his cock while he brought me closer and closer to cumming again. He took his time and let me enjoy getting there. I got closer and started bucking against his hand and squeezing his cock. All while we were still lost in working our tongues into each other. Then it came seemingly never ending. Waves of pleasure flowed through me. It was awesome. When I finished he held me til I finally relaxed. He cleaned me up again. When I finally got back in control of myself I dressed and finished up my work for the day.

No matter how good the sex, I was still a looker at heart. Just openly flaunting sex wasn't near the turn on that the tease of someone showing it off for me and even watching them pleasure themselves. I loved to watch a guy stroke his cock. We talked about that and how we got started. He even got hard in his shorts talking about when he was in the pool naked and knowing I was watching him the whole time.

Then he asked me if I was ok with it if another guy came over to visit while I was here. He would let me know so I wouldn't be dressed sexy - or naked. We got a good laugh out of what the guy's reaction might be to that. He said he didn't want him to know we had anything going. But then he surprised me by saying that if the guy started anything with me that was ok because he was nineteen and considered himself a ladies man. Playing it cool, I told him fat chance a nineteen year old would be interested in me - not wanting to admit one already was. And he added cautiously, watching my reaction, that he wasn't bothered by being naked around guys either. Since he knows guys shower together after games and such I wondered why he even mentioned it. I was to find out later what he really meant. I wasn't about to tell him about my experience with four teenagers at once in the shower room of another place I cleaned.

As we talked more he hinted that he kind of wanted something to happen anyway - that he might like to watch if I was ok with it. He wanted to watch? The guy was only nineteen? How far did he mean I could go with this guy? That had me excited from the thought of him watching me with someone else, especially one young and hot. I was glad though he told me as now I didn't have to worry if he made advances or anything. I could handle it anyway I wanted. I kept going over and over in my mind the last experience with a teenager. His name was Jason and if this guy was even half as good I had a lot to look forward to.

It was getting close to spring cleaning time at his house. I told him it would be nice to have some help moving the furniture out so I could clean under them. I had a niece that liked to help me when I needed it, as she didn't want me lifting the heavy furniture and I mentioned it to him. He suggested asking the guy we had just talked about helping. That would be a good excuse to ask him over when I was here. I thought about that and agreed it was a good idea. I couldn't help thinking if he was a really nice guy maybe I could still have my niece come with me to meet him sometime. But that would come in due time.

The day finally came that we arranged for him to help. When he arrived I was working on the rooms upstairs. I was in the computer room and as usual he left stuff on there for me to see. I still don't know why he was so fascinated with doing that but I enjoyed watching it anyway. This time he had a mature older woman (me?) and a younger teenage guy (the one to help me?) messing around with each other and finally stripping and having sex. It was hot but I couldn't just stop and watch it so checked it as I passed by every now and then. I admit it got me primed for the guy to help me today.

I heard Will tell the guy I was upstairs and sent him up to see how I wanted him to help. When he walked in the room I gasped. It was one of the guys I met at Jason's house and lucky me, it was the one with the big one! He put his finger to his lips to let me know not to say anything. Talking loud enough to be heard downstairs, he told me his name was Jeff and he was here to help me move some stuff. I got the hint and played along. It was a little awkward at first acting like we just met but we read each other pretty well and pulled it off. We hoped Will wouldn't suspected anything. All during this introductory charade we just grinned at each other and of course I stared at his crotch a couple of times. I told him I needed his help downstairs with couches and other large stuff so we headed on down.

Will was just getting ready to leave. Said he had an appointment with his attorney and would be at least a couple of hours if not longer. Soon as he was gone Jeff and I started laughing about it. We couldn't believe our luck. He explained how he had wanted to meet me again but alone so we could talk about things. He told me how much he liked being with me that day even though the other guys were around. He told me that being with me made him really like being with a woman much older than he is. How he especially liked that I had taken my time with him and let him enjoy what I was doing and not just making him cum right off. All the guys, he said, talked afterwards how good you were and how hot that whole scene was with you playing with the four of us and watching you do it to yourself at the end. I told him how really hot it was for me too and told him we better get to work or we wouldn't get anything done before he got back. He would suspect something was going on if we didn't. I didn't let Jeff know that Will was hoping he would try something with me.

We started moving the furniture and it was getting warm enough that we were both starting to sweat. Hoping he would take the hint, I told him it was too bad he didn't wear shorts so he would be a little cooler working. He said he brought his swim trunks along so he could swim afterwards. He could change into those if I didn't mind. He went out and got them from his car and headed upstairs to change. I swept the areas where we had already moved the furniture and was almost ready to have them moved back when he came down.

When I looked at him I literally lost it. He had on those same briefs he wore that day at Jason's. He had a really good sized bulge already started in them too. I teased him asking how was I suppose to concentrate on my work with that in front of me all the time. With that he pushed down the front of his briefs and took his cock out and stroked it a few times teasing me. I stopped him saying we didn't have time for that now. We had to get a lot done in the short time I had left to work today. We kept at it until we had finished the living room and family room. They were the ones with a lot of furniture so I took advantage of him there to get the most done.

I had another hour to go and Will still wasn't back so Jeff hung around and talked to me while I worked. When I bent over to dust some lower shelves he moved over to me and pressed his bulge against my ass rubbing it back and forth over it. I could easily feel it through my shorts. I didn't wear panties that day in case he did turn out to be a hot guy. I was starting to get wet from all his rubbing against me. It was really hard to resist.

Then I noticed in the mirror that Will had come back but must have sneaked in on us. He was looking from behind the open door through the crack so he couldn't be seen. So now he knew I had the hots for this guy since I was letting him do this to me dressed in nearly nothing. I wanted to return the favor to Will for being good to me so I decided to let Jeff do whatever he wanted. He continued rubbing against me making his cock get harder and harder. It was stretching those briefs out to the limit.

I turned around and teasingly scolded him. I was motioning with my hand towards the door from behind Jeff in a way Will couldn't see me to let him know we had company. Jeff's back was to the door and he winked and started talking about how he had the hots for me ever since he first looked at me and winked again so I assumed it didn't matter to him if we had an audience. Then I remembered that Will said this guy didn't mind being naked around guys. Duh me!

With that I just moved into him pressing into his cock letting it work against my pussy. I ground against him making a big show of it for our watching eyes. Jeff kissed me, pulling me tighter to him and I grabbed his ass squeezing it and working it with my fingers massaging it. I slid my hands inside his briefs cupping both cheeks of his ass and rubbing over them. He groaned and started playing with my tits. I stepped back a little and pushed his briefs down releasing his cock. It was up full hard. I wrapped my fingers around it and changed our position so Will had a good side view. I squatted down and began licking the head of his cock. He already had precum on the tip. He tasted really good. I held that huge thing with both hands and ran my tongue over it. I licked underneath just below the head and back up over the tip making his cock jerk every time.

I took it in my mouth, sliding my lips back and forth over the crown. He was totally lost in what I was doing. He began to groan and mumbled that I was going to make him cum soon if I didn't stop. Stop? Who wanted to stop? Not me, and of course he didn't either. I stroked him and fondled his balls while I worked on the head with my mouth and tongue. He said it was getting close, to get ready and he started to cum. I swallowed the first of his load and then he really started gushing. I could hardly keep up from so much of it but I got most of it down.

When he finished I just held it in my mouth tonguing it lightly making his cock jump. I finally let him out of my mouth and grabbed a clean cloth I had with me and wiped him off. I had to wipe my face too where it ran down on my chin. I pulled his briefs up for him, tucking his cock in which still felt nice and full. I stood up and he hugged me in an affectionate embrace. We still pretended we didn't have an audience as we let go of each other and chatted a little. He said it was time for a swim and had better get out of there before he got back. We heard Will make a noise as he tried to get out of sight before we caught him. Jeff and I had to stifle a laugh as he put his finger to his lips again. I don't know why but that was so hot having Will watch us do that. It added a thrill to it that wasn't the same any other way.

Jeff had just got into the pool when I heard the outside door close. He was pretending to just be getting back. I told him I had worked Jeff so hard he had to take a swim to cool off and we laughed. I explained all I had done that day and ask if there was anything else he needed before I left. He said he couldn't think of anything and paid me. He said Jeff would be back next week again to help him with some yard work and could help me again if I needed anything. While he said it he had this mischievous smile and winked at me. I gave him a quick hug and asked him if he enjoyed the show. He said it made those people on the computer look like amateurs. Maybe we could do more next week he said while nodding towards the pool. I told him we would just have to wait and see what happens.

When I got home I told my husband what had happened with Jeff and how hot it was with Will watching. As I described in detail what had happened he started getting hard. His cock kept coming up until it was fully hard as we talked more and more the details of my experiences with Will and Jeff. I took him in my mouth and gave him a really hot blow job. It had been a long time since he had even had an erection and my now experienced mouth went to work on him. I squeezed and fondled his balls as I sucked him. He moaned and started coming. His load wasn't as big as the one I had just taken but it was a lot because he hadn't cum for so long. When we finished I cleaned him up and we laid there together enjoying our closeness.

The next weeks house cleanings were pretty uneventful. I did have one though that the guy was slow to catch on to my checking out his crotch but this time it was apparent he had. His wife was gone and he answered the door wearing skin tight shorts. I could plainly see the outline of his cock and really huge balls through them and gave it my appreciative looks. He even started getting hard from me watching him so much. Now he knew what I liked and I was looking forward to more times there. His cock is just average sized but it is nice and full looking. Besides, he is so nice looking and about my age so he is a turn on in other ways too.

The day finally arrived to be at Will's. I couldn't help wondering what was in store for me, as Will seemed to be getting into this watching others having sex. And it became quite apparent that Jeff really liked to show off for anyone who wanted to watch. With a cock like that I really didn't blame him. He could put on quite a show just walking around with an erection. When I got there Jeff was already putting mulch around the bushes. I walked over to him and we talked about the weather and just idle chatter.

I went on in to start work and Will was sitting at the kitchen table munching on some toast. He told me there was nothing special for me to do so just go on with my usual routine. If I needed help with anything to just ask Jeff. He was going to be upstairs working on taxes if I needed him for anything. Here I was expecting to be greeted by two naked guys or anything but this. You would never know by this greeting that I had ever done anything with either of them.

I had worked for a couple of hours in the front part of the house and would see Jeff from time to time wheeling mulch around the yard. Then I didn't see him for a while but thought nothing of it. As I passed by the stairway I heard both of them upstairs talking. I heard Will ask Jeff if he thought she would do that kind of thing. Jeff replied that with what they both knew about her there was no doubt she probably would if they went at it right. Who were they talking about? Me? Do what? It had me wondering what they could possibly be thinking but I had work to do so kept at it.

12