Cleaning My Pool Ch. 02

Story Info
Later that evening!
2.7k words
4.12
42.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevnmom
stevnmom
131 Followers

After about an hour of just bobbing around in the water Mom finally asked "Can I have a beer?"

"Sure," I answered followed by asking "When did you start drinking beer?"

"Your Dad and I use to drink once in a while but after he got transferred out of town and had to commute so much we just stopped." she informed me.

I looked at her as I stepped out of the water to retrieve my cooler and grab us a beer and asked "Why should that stop someone from drinking a cold one once in a while?" I then noticed the cooler was empty. "I have to go in and re-stock." I told her as I walked inside. I put a twelve pack in the cooler and also grabbed a couple of towels before heading back outside.

I stopped and took a peek out the window at mom and studied her visible features for a moment. Her tits were nipple level in the water and I couldn't see very much below that that wasn't distorted by the water. "I guess I need to get her out of the pool." I told myself as I headed out the door.

I sat in my lounge chair and tossed the towels into another a few feet away. Twisting the top off my bottle and taking a drink I saw a puzzled look come to mom's face. "Aren't you getting back in the water?" she asked.

"Maybe in a bit but for now I think I'll just enjoy the warm evening air and a beer or two." I told her hoping she would follow my example.

Only seconds later she was in front of me with her hand out, "Where's mine?" she asked.

I dug one out of the ice and handed it to her. I looked at her pale skin from her toes up to the

faint dark path between her legs that was slightly visible through the swimsuit material. I moved my eyes up her front and saw the dark spots where her nipples were making small bumps in the fabric as well.

She had rather thick thighs with a couple of dimples on the sides . Her hips were a little wide but not large or flabby. She had a bit of a tummy that stretched the suit a bit and showed the outline of her belly button. Her tits looked to have minimal sag for her age and were about a c-cup. I calculated her weight to be about 150lb., but she is five ft. six or close to it. Turning with her beer in hand I watched her ass jiggle slightly as she walked to the chair where the towels were. There were only a couple of small dimples on the back of her thighs that I could see but then again, I was looking more at the overall roundness of her ass.

"So, do you drink until you're drunk or what?" I heard mom ask as she sat down.

I thought before answering and came up with "Sometimes when I have nothing planned the next day I will."

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" she quickly asked.

"Not really, just relaxing and catching my breath before another work week." I answered.

"In other words, you're getting drunk tonight!" she said with a bit of over concern in her voice.

I took a rather large swallow before answering and then said "I think I'm a little tight already." I stood and walked toward the pool.

"I hope you aren't getting back in the water." she said sternly.

"Just a quick cool off." I told her before stripping of my tee shirt and jumping off the edge and into the now cooler water. "SHIT!! the water has cooled off." I said slightly startled as I climbed quickly back out.

With a chuckle mom said "Perhaps you should have tested the water before taking the plunge."

Walking toward her with my freshly soaked shorts and clearly outlined cock I responded with "HAH, HAH." I stopped directly in front of her with my near totally exposed cock at eye level and said, "Just hand me a towel please."

Mom reached for a towel and slowly stretched it in my direction. A little game of tug-o-war followed as I tried to pull it from her grip. She held on so tight that I actually pulled her to her feet. Being a little tipsy and competitive I was determined to pull it from her clutches. I knew I was stronger than mom and didn't want to over do the pulling part so I released the towel from one hand and poked at her rib cage with my index finger on the other hand hopeing she would release it.

Mom dipped away and my finger poked her right on the tit. She pulled harder and I poked again. Again she dipped and again my finger poked her tit. She twisted to the side and pulled the towel harder and I stumbled against her and my cock jammed against her hip. My free hand reached around her attempting to grab the towel from another direction. This action placed her firmly between my arms and she was pressed tightly against me.

We struggled that way for several seconds and before I knew it my cock was pressing hard against her incredibly soft ass. I was stiffening to the occasion and was pulling hard on the towel and keeping her pressed and struggleing against me.

She released the towel and stepped away.

It was now getting dark out and mom said she had to go. She went in the house for several minutes and returned with her clothes on.

"You don't have to run off." I told her.

"I have to run some things home, but I may come back." she told me.

"Yea, right." I said in return, not really expecting her to come back. I watched her walk out of the yard and get in the car and drive away. I sat and grabbed another beer and proceeded to drink it down. "That was fun." I spoke to myself. I kept talking aloud about how moms ass felt against my dick and how soft yet firm her tits were. My dick was stiffening as well. I gave it a squeeze or two and was starting to feel horny as hell.

"Fuck it!" I said as I stood and shed my shorts and took a seat on the chair. I was drinking beer and playing with my dick outside on my porch and not thinking about much else at the time mom's car pulled back in behind the house. "Shit, I was certain she wasn't comming back!" I said a little startled. I hurried my ass into the water. I was thankful as well it was now dark.

Mom saw me in the water and asked "You back in that water again?"

"Feels a lot warmer after dark." I told her. I moved closer to the side as she approached. I saw her look down at my shorts on the deck as she proceeded in my direction but she didn't say anything. At the edge she slipped her sandal off one foot and dipped her toes into the water.

"Does feel nicer than earlier." she said as she grabbed my open beer and took a swallow. "You're not drunk are you?" she asked.

"I got a good buzz going but I ain't wasted." I confirmed as I watched her finish my beer and open another. "Are you getting back in the water?" I asked.

"Thinking about it." she answered as she stared at my shorts on the deck.

I had mixed emotions at that moment on whether I wanted her in the water with me or not. The part of me that is her son said "no" but the part of me that is a male exhibitionist said "yes".

"Didn't you say Anne had another swimsuit in the bathroom?" she asked.

"Should be one on the door hook." I told her. It was an older one that my wife rarely wore because it was a little on the skimpy side and also a little tight on her. It pushed up hard on her tits and made them seem as though they were begging to be released. Her ass cheeks are barely covered as well and the thighs are cut very high. The front wasn't a big piece of material either and if my wife didn't trim her pubes some hair would protrude from either side of it and an opening at the navel would expose the majority of her midsection. I got a little hard at the thought of mom wearing it I must say.

Downing the remainder of the beer she had just opened she stood and said, "Time for a swim." and into the house she went.

"Oh hell, I really fucked up tonight." I told myself. I wanted to dash out and grab my shorts and slip them on but thought mom may come out too soon and there I'd be in all my glory. That also gave me a little chuckle.

Out the door she came with a large towel around

her. She grabbed the cooler and sat it at the edge of the pool for easy access.

"Did you find the swimsuit?" I asked.

"Yes." she said as she grabbed two beers and handed one to me before sitting in a chair. She kept playing with my shorts with her foot while she drank her beer.

"Did you decide not to get in the water, or haven't you decided?" I asked.

"I haven't quite decided yet." she answered. She finished another beer and retrieved another from the cooler. "I'm just enjoying being here and sipping down a few cold ones on such a humid evening." she added.

Between the two of us we quickly emptied the cooler. I had previously put a twelve pack in it and now it was needing more. I was pretty drunk as I had consumed the majority of the contents while she was gone. "More in the fridge." I told her.

She was only gone a minute and had a beer in her hand before sitting back down. I noticed her to be a little wobbly on her feet so the beer was working on her as well. She picked up my shorts and laid them on the other chair. She stood and approached the pool ladder and looked down at me.

In the dim moonlight I couldn't tell what her facial expression was or see where her eyes were directing their attention.

"Have you made up your mind yet?" I asked.

"I think so." she answered. "Anne's other suit didn't fit, well it did but not very well." mom told me.

"So what if it didn't, who's here to see?" I asked.

"You for one." she answered quickly.

"I don't give a shit how it looks, if you're getting in then just get in." I said sternly.

"Turn around then." mom demanded.

I turned my back to her as I heard the water ripple as she descended the ladder.

"I'm in so you can turn around now." she told me.

"How does it feel?" I asked. I looked towards her and in the extremely dim light I couldn't see the top of the suit above the water. What I made out clearly was the fact that she was against the rail with one hand on the rail and her head barely above the water. "Are you on your knees?" I asked also.

The water is lovely." she answered my first question and as for the next answer, "not on my knees, laid back floating with the help of the side of the pool."

I waded in her direction as she was next to the cooler. My foot colided with hers on the pool bottom and confirmed she was leaning back pretty far and basically floating. The cooler was very close to her so as I approached it I feared my dick may touch her when I reached for it. Sure enough I felt my dick brush softly against her as I stretched to grab a beer. She didn't seem to notice.

"This is so nice, the warm water, the moon coming up, the quiet night." mom said softly so as not to break the peaceful quiet. "I haven't been this relaxed in years." she added. With that said she rolled to her stomach and grasped the rail with both hands and sort of floated on her belly.

"I wonder what time it is?" I asked.

"It's around eleven I guess. It was ten o'clock when I got here." mom answered.

That last beer hit me really hard and I felt totally shit faced. I told mom "If you want to float then I'll hold your feet while you hold the rail."

Mom answered with approval, "Sounds good to me." and she rolled back to her back and raised a foot out of the water. I moved to her foot and grasped her ankle and quickly the other foot surfaced in front of me. On its way to the surface it bumped my dick. A shock raced through my body and my dick grew slightly erect. I didn't know if she noticed or not. I grabbed her other ankle and held it firmly to make sure she was stable.

I walked slowly backward holding her feet and her holding the rail. As her body stretched her tits came to the surface and then out of the water entirely. I started to shiver slightly as the dim light revealed that mom was in the water as naked as I was. She didn't resist my pull and allowed me to hold her afloat as her tits bobbed on the surface of the water. My eyes were glued to them babies.

Her niples were dark and contrasted nicely against her pale skin. I wished the moon was full.

At the instant I was ready to give her a tug and try to stretch her far enough that her bush would surface a car rolled to a stop in the alley.

My neighbors motion senseing light came on so I released moms ankles and away those tits went beneath the surface. We both remained quiet as Debbie walked inside her mother's house.

"I've never known her to stop by this late." I told mom. "I wonder what's up." I added. I glanced at mom and she was now standing near me and her tits were bobbing in front of her.

"It's getting late honey, I better be going." mom informed me. Without asking me to turn my head she climbed the ladder and stepped onto the deck. The light from next door illuminated her well enough that I could see the dark patch of her pussy before it was covered by the towel as she wrapped it around her.

I couldn"t let this chance slip away. I waited until mom went inside to put her clothes on and climbed out of the pool myself. On the deck I stood drunk and naked. The light next door glistened off the water droplets on my skin and I felt exhillerated. I held the towel but didn't dry off immediatly or cover myself. I was hoping Debbie would come out and catch me, or mom.

I heard my door open and mom came back out. I stood motionless at first and then started drying my upper torso. My cock was semi-erect and looking quite impressive, at least to myself. I turned to face mom and was sideways to my neighbors house as Debbie stepped out onto the porch. I don't know if the light revealed me and mom or blinded Debbie and she couldn't see us. I didn't care.

"You are drunk, aren't you." Mom said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"You aren't wearing shorts." she said.

"I am well aware of the fact I have nothing on." I informed her.

"Oh, I wouldn't say you have NOTHING on." she stated boldly as she pointed at my now fully erect cock.

MORE COMING

stevnmom
stevnmom
131 Followers