Cleaning Out Kelly Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelly's friends come over.
3k words
4.28
177.9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that morning, Kelly called two of her school buddies. Kelly invited Susan and Debbie over for the day and to spend the night. Kelly went to her mom’s room to how she was holding up.

“Doing ok, Mom?” Kelly asked.

“I’m ok. I’m just a little worn out from all the events of the last day. I had no idea that I was even capable of this. I can’t believe how surreal this has all been. The ironic part of all of this, is that I get wet just thinking of it. I now have an inner craving to take it further to see were it goes.” Jane spoke softly.

Kelly looked at mom and replied. “I know the feeling mom. It wasn’t until I went away to school that this all started. It happened one night in the dorm, when Susan, Debbie and I stayed in and got really stoned and watched some lezbo movies. We all started out slowly by watching each other wet their panties. When I saw Susan do it, I got so wet watching here piss come through her panties. When she was done, I pulled them down and began to eat her cunt. I was like a dream and while I was on my knees eating her out and tasting the piss on her bush, I just pissed my panties and before I knew it, I was dumping a load in them as well. Then Debbie came up behind me and started to push my load around in my panties. It’s a long story, but that is how it all started.”

Jane looked at Kelly with a soft smile. “So you’re a lesbian huh?

“Yeppers mom. No dick allowed in this body, unless it’s toy and either I’m doing myself or one of my roomies is fucking me with a strap-on. I love it best taking it up the ass when my bowels are full. You should see the amount of cum that drips from my cunt.”

“Your young pussy tasted very good last night, Kelly.”

“Yours not to bad either mom.”

Jane looked at Kelly. ”So what are the plans for the day?”

“I called up Susan and Debbie and they’ll be over soon. Thought it would be a good idea for you to wear your jean shorts, white panties and a tube top.”

“Ok baby. Come get me when they arrive.”

Kelly went back to her room and removed a bag from her closet. She opened the bag and pulled out an assortment of toys and an enema bag. She changed into white panties, a t-shirt and shorts. When she was finished dressing, she heard the doorbell.

Kelly sprang to her feet and headed downstairs. She opened the door in excitement of what was about to take place.

“Hey rommies. Come on it.” Kelly hugged and kissed Susan and Debbie. She noticed their perky tits underneath their t-shirts. Kelly took them to the family room. The three sat down and Susan asked how last night went. Kelly told them what had occurred. Susan told Kelly was lucky to have such an opened minded mom. Debbie concurred.

Kelly replied “Perhaps one day we can correct that problem.”

Susan replied. “My mom is so hot looking. I saw her coming out of the shower yesterday and got wet looking at her body. She’s still has firm pair of 36D tits and her bush is so thick. I saw her sit on the toilet to pee and I could see her lips hanging down about an inch.”

Debbie piped up “I know what you mean. My mom still wears a size 3 and has the cutest ass I’ve ever seen. Id love to bend her over the kitchen table and fuck the shit out of her.”

Kelly sat for a moment. “Let me go get mom and introduce you guys.”

Kelly got off the chair and headed upstairs to her moms room. Mom was sitting rather calmly on the edge of the bed. “The girls are here mom. You ready to meet them and expand your horizons?

“You bet baby. Let’s go have some fun.”

Kelly took her mom by the hand and led her downstairs to the family room. Susan and Debbie got up when they walked into the room.

“Mom, this is Susan and Debbie.”

Jane shook each of their hands and told them to call her Jane.

Jane sat down and Kelly went to the kitchen to fix iced tea. Jane made some small talk with the girls while Kelly was away. Kelly returned with the drinks and handed one to each.

Susan took a sip and then said. “I know how to loosen everyone up.” She then pulled a joint from her back pocket and a lighter. She fired it up, took a deep hit and passed it to Debbie. Debbie took a deep hit and then passed it to Kelly. Kelly did the same and then passed it to her mom. Jane hadn’t smoke in years. Debbie warned her that this is not the same shit she smoked as a teen and this was home grown and contained four times the THC. Jane took a long slow hit and held it in as long as possible. She coughed a bit after letting it out. The joint kept going around the group until it was finished.

Within fifteen minutes everyone had a good buzz on. Debbie said it was getting hot and sat up on the couch and pulled off her t-shirt. Her 34D tits stood out firm. She looked at Jane smiled and said.

“Do you like my tits?”

“Yes I do. They are so full and firm.” Not wanting to be out done, Susan pulled her t-shirt off and exposed her firm 36C tits to Jane.

“How about my tits, Jane? Do you like them?””

“They are very pretty. Kinda like what mine looked like when I was your age.”

“Susan asked Jane. “”Now why don’t you pull that top off and show up your big girl titties?

Jane stood up in front of both of them and pulled off her tube top. Her tits still had some firmness to them.

“Very nice tits, Jane.” Susan said.

“Care to show us our big girl pussy? If you do, I’ll show you the one your daughter loves to drink from and eat.”

Jane unsnapped her shorts and pulled them down. She stood in her white panties.

Debbie looked at Jane. “Nice bush in there. Drop those panties so we can see your big girl pussy.”

Jane put her thumbs inside the waist band and pulled them down.

Jane stood without embarrassment.

”Turn about is fair play, Susan.” Show me your little girl pussy that my lesbo daughter likes so much. “

“My pleasure.”

Susan stood up and removed her shorts and panties. Jane saw her down brown pubic hair sticking out about 2 inches. Susan reached down and spread her cunt.

“Come her and taste this young cunt.”

Jane dropped on her knees and started licking her.

”That’s a good girl. Licking the cunt of your daughters’ girlfriend makes your hot I bet.”

All Jane could do was to nod her head.

“Lick me really nice and maybe, just maybe I’ll let you drink from my cunt.”

Jane stopped for a moment and looked at Susan. “I’d love to drink from your young cunt.”

By now, Kelly and Debbie were getting wet from all of this. They both took off their clothes. “Come on mommy. Time to take you upstairs.”

The four of them went up to Kelly’s room. Jane saw all the toys on her bed.

“I think mommy needs a good cleaning out before we fuck that tight ass of hers. Go get ready in your shower mommy and we’ll be right there.”

Jane heading to her roman shower put a towel down and knelt on the towel with her ass up in the air. A few moments later, the girls arrived with a enema bag, KY Jelly and a butt plug.

“This is going to be a special enema mommy. We are going to tinkle in the bag and use it to fill your ass with.”

The girls took turns pissing in the bag. Within a few moments, the bag was full. Debbie took the KY and spread it over the wide tip. She then bent down and spread it over Jane’s tight ass. She slid a finger in to grease up her hole.

“Damn your mom is tight.” She added.

“Ok mommy. Time to show us girls how big girls get their shit holes cleaned out.” Kelly knelt behind her mom, while Debbie held the bag. Kelly pushed the nozzle all the way in and then reached up and let go of the clamp. Jane felt the hot piss begin to fill her bowels. Kelly reached around and began to rub her mommy’s tummy.

Susan sat on the floor in front of Jane and spread her legs. She took Jane’s and pulled it up to her young cunt. “Be a good big girl and show me how much you like eating young girl pussy. Do it really good and you’ll get a mouth full of cum and then if you beg nicely, I’ll tinkle on your face.”

Jane went into the same trance as the night before and began to lick and eat Susan’s pussy like a hungry person. Kelly looked at Debbie and then Debbie stood closer to her and spread her legs. Kelly started to eat out Debbie. While this was going on, the enema bag was nearing empty. When the bag was empty, Kelly asked Debbie to get her the butt plug. Debbie greased it up and handed it to Kelly.

“Mommy, it’s time to plug your shit hole to keep our special enema in. I want to you to show us how big girls get their shit holes plugged.” Kelly pushed and twisted the plug up her mother’s ass.

“You ok mommy?”

“Yes baby, mommy is fine.”

“Good, now I want you to turn over on your back. Is mommy ready for toilet training?”

“Yes baby, mommy needs to be used by little girls. Make her drink little girls tinkle.” Debbie stood over Jane’s face. “Watch me spread my little girl pussy. See my big clit? Now open your slutty mouth and get ready to drink my tinkle.”

Susan looked at Jane and asked. Do you want me to lick your big cunt? Want me to eat you and suck your cunt while you drink her tinkle?”

“Yes please! Lick my cunt. Show me how little girls lick big girl’s cunts.” Susan knelt between her legs and pushed them over her shoulders. She saw the bulge of the enema in her lower stomach area.

Susan began to lick her cunt in earnest. Jane was already wet before and Susan sucked and nibbled her clit.

Debbie then began to let a stream of tinkle onto Jane’s mouth. Jane gulped down her warm and sweet tasting tinkle. When Debbie was done, she lowered her pussy for Jane to clean.

“What a hot whore your mom is Kelly. I can’t wait to toilet train my mom. Perhaps Jane would like to be there when I piss in her mouth and take a dump on her firm tits. God, just think about it make me want to poop right now!”

Susan stopped licking Jane’s cunt and stood up. “Kelly your mom has a hot cunt and I can’t wait to take my 12 inch strap on and spread her like a whore.”

“Ok mommy. I need you to stand up. I’m going to my room and I’ll be right back. Jane stood up slowly and Debbie and Susan each started sucking a tit. Both would lick and nibble her tits then her ears. Debbie whispered. “You such a hot piss drinking whore. Bet you can’t wait to be used full service can you.” Susan whispered. “Want to teach my mommy to service me?

Jane was delirious at this point. She looked at Susan and whispered “I’d love to teach your mommy to be your personal piss whore. I bet she has a nice big girl’s cunt and tits. Would you like to see your mommy eat my cunt?

Susan replied. “That would be so fucking hot. Maybe you could seduce my mommy while I watch.”

Kelly came back with a disposable diaper and some plastic pants.

“Mommy, I’m going to pull the plug from your shit hole and I want you to put this diaper on. Then were all going to my bedroom and us girls are going to sit on the edge of the bed while you lick our tooshies. When you can’t hold it in, I want to do shit your diaper ok?”

“Yes baby.”

Jane reached around and removed the plug. She took the disposable diaper and put it on. The diaper had a very high waist band and it coved her belly button.

Everyone headed back to Kelly’s room. Kelly opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out another fatty and fired it up. As like the first one, it was passed among the group. Jane had a really good buzz on now.

The three girls sat at the edge of the bed. Kelly pulled her legs back showing his tight ass.

“Mommy, kneel down and lick my tooshie like it like you need it. Show my friends what a good ass licking slut you are.”

Jane dropped to he knees and licked the length of his crack. She put her lips around her tooshie and began to suck on it and tickle it with her tongue. Kelly grabbed her mom’s head and held it close. Susan and Debbie watched their friend getting rimmed by her mom.

Susan and Debbie knelt on the bed with their legs spread. They began to finger their cunts while watching. Susan looked at Debbie. “I can’t wait to have Kelly’s mom come over and seduce my mom and watch her turn into a toilet slut. I get so fucking wet thinking about my hairy young cunt over her face and filling her mouth with my tinkle.”

Debbie replied “Maybe the next time we get our moms over here and all six of us can have some fun. I think it would be cool to video tape each of the moms eating out and drinking their daughter’s tinkle.”

Kelly was getting into having her ass tongue fucked by her mom.

“That’s it slut. Stick your tongue up your daughter’s hot little tooshie. Can you taste the poopie? Stick that tongue in deep and taste my poop.”

Jane had her tongue all the way up her daughter’s tooshie and could taste it

Kelly pushed her mom’s head back. Jane was kneeling on the floor, her face flushed from eating her daughter’s tooshie.

Susan told Jane to get on the bed and lay down. Jane crawled up on the bed. Susan put his ass right over her face.

“Ok toilet slut, time to eat my ass like a whore and when your ready, you’ll beg me to poop in your mouth.”

Susan lowered her tooshie to her face and sat on it almost smothering Jane. Jane already had her tongue ready and it went right inside. Like a whore, she licked and sucked her tight hole. She could taste the contents. Susan began to finger fuck her cunt.

“Damn Kelly, your mom is one fine slut. Bet she can’t wait to visit the college sometime and let all the girls we know use her. Love to see my mom eating out my shit hole. Oh fuck this is great!” She screamed as she came hard and squirted her young stick come out She got up and turned around and lowed her pussy on Jane’s face. “Clean up my cum you slut!” Again, Susan just smothered her face as Jane licked the young pussy and began the urge to expel the enema. Susan got up after Jane finished cleaning the cum up.

“Kelly. Mommy needs to go shit really bad and I don’t want to make a mess in her.”

“Ok mommy. Go stand in the shower, we’ll right there.”

Jane hurried towards the shower and Kelly went into the closet and got out a digital video camera.

The girls reached the shower and saw Jane struggling to keep it in.”

“Mommy, turn around and pull your diaper down to yours knees. Susan grabbed the camera and held it as Kelly told her mom to shit her diaper. Jane stood up and let the piss enema out. Most if it went right into the diaper and it soon began to sag from the weight.

“Come on Mommy; show us how you shit our hot piss out of that big girl ass of yours.”

Jane’s legs were very weak from all of this nasty stuff. When she was done, Kelly walked up behind her looked at the messy diaper and reached down and pulled it up. Jane was now wearing the diaper she just spoiled.

Kelly leaned over her mom’s shoulder and said. “Does Mommy like wearing our hot tinkle with her shit? Does mommy want to wear her messy diaper? Does mommy want her little girl to shit in her diaper so mommy can wear it and sit it and play with her cunt too?”

Jane groaned a reply. “Yes. Mommy likes her diaper right now. Mommy need to have to shit it her diaper and make her wear it and be a nasty shit whore for her daughter and friends. Mommy wants to play with her big girl pussy while my diaper is loaded with her daughter’s poop.”

Joan then lost reality and slid to the floor. Kelly checked on her and it looks like she just passed out.

Susan looked at Kelly. “Damn. You mom is one sick fucking slut and I can’t wait tell she wakes up.

Kelly added. “No fucking lie about that. I think tonight she’ll be ready to eat my poop.”

Kelly looked at both of them and started to tinkle. “Damn, what a waste of good tinkke.”