Cleaning up

Story Info
Brother accidentally makes a mess at sister's feet.
2.7k words
4.24
281.5k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeffrey, at eighteen years old, still lived in a house full of women.

His father left when his baby sister was born. Technically, he held the title of the man of the house...but that was hardly the case.

Kimberly, his older sister, was nineteen years old and Rachel, his younger sister was hardly ever around. Their mother, Mason, was a police officer who worked the third shift, so she was gone most nights. When she was home, however, her word was law. Everyone was to have their homework done before she left the house; everyone was required to eat their vegetables before they could be excused, etc...

Very rarely did Mason ever spend a night home with her children. With her black curly hair that tumbled down her shoulders, her succulent breasts that pushed eagerly against every blouse she owned, her rump that shook gently as she walked, and her thick luscious thighs; she spent most of her time attracting men.

The kids, in fact, could hardly remember the last time that she spent the night with them. So, when she was away at night, Kimberly was in charge of her younger siblings, not Jeffrey, "the man of the house."

One night, Mason probably out fucking one of the neighbors, something surprising happened at home...

Jeffrey was masturbating over the toilet bowl, as he often had before. Ever since his balls had dropped years ago, his cum had become thick and white, and a sticky hassle to clean up. So, he had gotten into the habit of going into the bathroom, as if taking a long piss or a quick shit, and jerking off real fast into the water. All that he had to do was flush for a nice simple clean up.

The only difference from tonight, versus any other of the nights, was that, in his haste to relieve himself after looking at the dirty magazines in his room, he had forgotten to lock the bathroom door.

There he was, his head cocked back, his eyes clenched shut in agony, his meat rock hard in his hand, stroking as hard as he could, dry with no lube, when the door opened.

"Sorry Jeff, I left my--" Kimberly's jaw dropped.

Quickly, with his hard-on still groped firmly in his hand, he turned toward his older sister. Of all the times in the world, he whimpered and came hard. Ropes of his thick white-hot cum shot across the bathroom and splashed against Kimberly's shins and slid down onto her bare feet, nestling in between her toes.

She stared down at her glazed feet in shock, her mouth still open.

Nervously he blurted, "Oh shit, Kim. I'm sorry."

She didn't say anything.

"Here, let me," he grabbed a towel from the rack on the wall and got down on his knees. With his pants still crumpled around his ankles, and his cock still semi-hard and leaking, he rubbed the towel up and down his sister's shins. Then he brought it down onto the top of her feet and scrubbed like he was cleaning a floor.

"Disgusting," was all that she could say.

"Oh I know I'm so sorry Kim." He stood up and tossed the towel into the sink. Then, out of mere habit, he stroked his cock a couple more times to get the rest out.

"God, Jeffrey," she said looking away.

"Oh shit," he quickly tucked it down and pulled his boxers and pants back up. "God, I'm sorry, I forgot."

"Right in front of me?"

"I know, I know. I wasn't thinking."

Now that he was fully dressed she took a few steps into the bathroom. "Why didn't you stop when I came in anyway?"

His face turned red, "I tried, I mean, God I couldn't help it Kim."

And it was the truth. If she hadn't of barged in on him like that, it probably would have taken another minute or so for him to cum, but when he saw her shocked face, the excitement just got to him. Like a sexual laxative, pushing his fluids right out of him.

"I wish you would have at least locked the door."

Now it was his turn to stick it to her. "Hey, you should at least knock before just waltzing on in here. I don't want you walking in on me while I'm taking a dump either."

She bent down to pick up her purse, which was what she had come in for, left it nestled by the tub. The black track shorts that she wore to bed were hardly shorts at all. Originally the shorts hung around her thighs, but she had grown up since when she first got them. Now, she only wore them to bed, where most people couldn't see them, since they had become so revealing. Being how short and snug as they were, she also chose not to wear any panties underneath them for comfort reasons.

Jeffrey stood behind her, his eyes staring at the exposed flesh. He could practically see her snatch from the angle. Well it was more like the inner crease of her thighs, but there were even a couple of brown hairs poking out. He felt the blood rush down to his penis.

"Trust me Jeff," she said, still bent over, rummaging through her purse, "I would much rather have seen you sitting on the can then to have seen you shaking hands with Mr. Johnson."

His cock grew against his pants, pressing them outward slightly. "Yeah," he said emotionless, staring down at her rump.

"Jesus Jeff, you sound like a zombie," she stood up and turned around, her small breasts jiggling under her white tank top. "Did it take that much out of--"

He was staring at her lower half still, as if not noticing that she had both stood up and turned around. He licked his lips.

"God, Jeff, what are you staring..." her eyes fell to the bulge in front of his pants, "...at."

Neither of them said anything; they just stared at each other.

Then the lump in his crotch started twitching. It was throbbing.

Finally, Kimberley looked up at Jeff and saw that his eyes were absolutely glued to her lower region. "Jesus, take a picture it will last longer."

As if snapped out of a sweet dream, Jeffrey jumped. He immediately tried to cover his obvious erection by adjusting his pants and crossing his hands over it. "Sorry," was all that he could mutter.

She shook her head in disgusted. "I'm your sister, Jeff. That's really disgusting."

"I know," he said quickly, "I can't help it, honest."

"Do you always look at me that way, get a nice woody when I bend over and then come in here and blow your load nice and quick?"

He wished that she would stop talking about it; it was only making him harder.

Feeling both violated and agitated, she shook her head and started out the door. On her way out she stepped her foot right into a large white puddle that had landed on the floor. It oozed up in between her toes. "What the fuck?"

Jeffrey looked down at the mess. Without even thinking about it, one of his hands started stroking his cock through the fabric of his pants.

Kimberley lifted a foot up and wriggled her toes. A couple drops of thick white sperm splattered from her raised heel. "Christ," she said in disgust, "Is this how much usually comes out when you do this?"

He groaned quietly, his eyes glued to the raised foot.

She brought her foot back down and looked up at her little brother.

In his own world, he stood stroking his erection.

"Jeffrey!" She shouted.

Immediately his hands shot to his sides, as if he had been called to attention.

"For Christ's sake Jeffrey what are you doing?"

"Nothing," he blurted. "I'm sorry."

She looked down at his crotch and said, "It wasn't nothing, Jeffrey. You were jerking off again. Jesus you're so disgusting. Look at this," she said, lifting her foot that was dripping with his fresh white cum, "You still haven't cleaned up your mess from two minutes ago and you're already going at it again. You're so fucking gross."

"I know sis," he said, ashamed, his face turning red.

"At least clean up first," she said, "Have a little dignity."

"Right," he said, grabbing the towel from the sink and getting on his hands and knees, wiping the floor. He crawled forward toward his sister, wiping around her feet, then she lifted her sperm covered foot up and put it right up to his face, wiggling her toes.

"Clean all of it up," she said, putting her hands firmly on her hips.

"Yes, Kim," he said, wiping the bottom of her feet gently with the towel, then bringing it up and around her ankles, wiping down her shins. When he was done he looked up at her and said, "Is that better?"

She wiggled her toes and said, "It's still in between my toes. And my feet are sticky now; just wiping it off isn't going to cut it. God this is so disgusting."

He looked up at his sister, her beautiful white thighs, the black shorts riding up into her pussy and ass crack, and those little breasts that shook with every breath she took. "Well what do you want me to do then?" He asked, his cock twitching madly in his pants.

"You'll have to use something wet to clean me up. And that towel isn't going to cut it."

He didn't know what she wanted from him, "Should I run you a bath or something?"

"What, so I can soak in it?" Irritated, she pushed her sticky foot forward into his face and smeared a little from between her toes against his mouth. "There you go," she said, laughing to herself.

Involuntarily, his tongue came out and ran along the bottom of his sister's foot.

"Jesus!" she screamed, "Did you just lick my fucking foot?"

He didn't say anything, looking up nervously at her.

"God you're disgusting. What did you want to taste, your disgusting sperm or my sweaty feet? I can't believe I'm related to a gross little pervert like you." She rubbed her foot across his face again. "Well, go on," she said.

He looked up at her, "Go on with what?"

"You want to lick it up? Be my guest." She wiggled her toes again.

"Are you serious?"

"Come on," she said, "Unless you have a better idea."

He wrapped one hand around the base of her lifted ankle and pulled the toes closer to his face. Then he ran his tongue between each one, getting all of his thick white sperm out from between them.

She started giggling and said, "God that tickles."

This was motivation for him to start flicking his tongue up and down against the bottom of her foot, as if he was licking a pussy, to really get her going.

The giggling turned into downright laughter.

Then he slid his tongue up further, behind her calf, and started working on her shins. The laughter died away and was replaced by a quiet breathing. He flicked his eyes up at her every now and then. She had a strange look on her face as he worked his tongue all around her shin and calf.

Then she said, "I think some of it got on me a little higher too."

"Oh yeah?" he said, his voice shaky.

"Here," she said, walking around him and sitting down on the edge of the bathtub. "Now you can get it all off without straining your neck."

He crawled in between her legs and started lapping away at her inner thighs. Every time he slid his tongue closer to her crotch he took a deep breath, smelling her musky cunt. He wondered if it was getting wet.

Then she did something that completely surprised him. She grabbed the back of his head and forced it into the center of her crotch, holding it there tight so that his face was pressed firmly into the fabric of her track shorts.

He tried to protest a little, but he could barely breath, pressed up so tightly against her. And anyway he didn't really want her to let go. This was a dream, his face pressed up against his sister's wet crotch, breathing in only her scent.

Then she closed her legs, tight, with his head still in her crotch, so that her thighs and knees were pressing him even harder into her hot pussy. This was his 'punishment' for covering her with his sperm. Now it was her chance to cover him with hers, figuratively speaking.

Now he really did begin to protest, but not because he didn't like having his face in between his sister's legs; he really was having difficulty breathing.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" she said, teasing him.

He grunted.

"Listen," she said," I'm going to let you go in a minute, but only for a minute, and I don't want you to move a muscle, you got it?"

He grunted in the affirmative.

Then she opened up her legs and pushed him away from her.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

She didn't say anything, just slid her track shorts down to her ankles.

Jeff's mouth dropped, face to face with his sister's hairy wet pussy.

"Okay," she said. Then she grabbed the back of his head, much rougher than before, and pressed it hard against her wet cunt. She wrapped her thighs around him again and said; "Now you get to see how it feels, being covered in your siblings bodily fluids."

Now he gets to see how it feels, he thought, in pure ecstasy.

Then, much to his sister's surprise, he began lapping his tongue like crazy against her clit. Instantly she began to drip down his chin and she let out a soft whimper. She wasn't expecting him to go down on her like this, only wanted to gross him out a little.

He continued, stroking his cock through his pants with one of his free hands. He was already close to orgasm, ready to fill his pants with his cream, but he kept stopping and holding off, wanting to time it just right so that he could cum at the same time as his sister.

The time was coming. She started breathing faster and faster, moaning louder and louder, grabbed the back of her brother's head by the hair and squeezed his face into her cunt, juices dripping down his chin.

He worked at his cock. Both his hand and his tongue were working at the same pace.

Then it happened.

The pressure built in his groin until he exploded hot ropes of cum all in his shorts and pants. His sister, shaking and convulsing, squeezed her legs as tight as she could and let out a pure cry of pleasure.

They stayed like that for a minute, and then their bodies just sort of collapsed.

Then, after a silent moment of physical bliss, Jeff said, "Hey sis."

"Yeah?"

"I don't think this is fair."

"What do you mean?" she said, looking down at him.

"Look what you made me do," he showed her the big wet spot on the crotch of his pants. "This wouldn't have happened if, you know."

"Yeah, so?" she said. "What are you trying to say?"

"Well," he said, "Since this is pretty much your fault, shouldn't you be the one to clean it up this time?"

She laughed. "Yeah I guess so, you little pervert. Stand up."

He did as he was told and got up, his wet crotch right in front of her face. Then she slid her hands into the waist of his jeans and yanked them down, along with the boxers, to his knees.

"Do you want me to clean it good?" she asked teasingly, touching gently with her fingertips his already growing cock.

He looked down at her, holding his wet member, and whimpered, "Yes, sis. Please . . ."

"All right baby brother," she said, bringing only the head of his cock slowly into her mouth and sliding her tongue around it in a circular motion. Jeffrey closed his eyes and cocked his head back in ecstasy.