Cleanliness

Story Info
Lust & passion between a man & woman.
1.5k words
3.38
9.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited, I was on my way to pick up a special lady friend that I had been talking to for some time now. We had met at a New Year's party and I had been mesmerized by her beautiful eyes from that night on. Now don't get me wrong, it didn't hurt that she was extremely attractive, a gorgeous smile and the sexiest body I had ever seen. That night she was wearing a dark blue mini-dress with the openings up the sides of it. I was hypnotized by her beauty and walked over to talk to her. We had been talking ever since, phone calls, lunch's & IM's.

Today was exciting because she needed a ride home and her normal person wasn't going to be able to make it. I pounced on the opportunity like a hungry lion and volunteered my services. Luckily she felt it was time for us to spend some quality time together and accepted. 5:00pm hit and I raced to my car so that I would be there on time so she wouldn't have to wait. As I drove up, I could see her standing in front of the building waiting for me. I pulled up, got out and race over to open the door for her. Once in the car we both began to talk. I asked if she had been waiting long and she answered that she hadn't. We had the normal, somewhat awkward chat on the drive to her place. Half way there we both started to relax and talk about each other and how much we were attracted to one another.

Once we got to her house, she asked if I wanted to come for a while and relax. That is all I needed to hear and it took me no time to answer "YES!!!" Once in she kicked off her shoes and offered me a drink. I was too excited to even think about a drink and politely declined. She walked over to her stereo and turned on some nice, soothing Jazz music and came to sit down next to me on the couch. We talked a little more and then I couldn't help myself, I leaned across and gave her a nice gentle kiss on the lips. They were so soft and she tasted so good, must have had on some type of flavored lip gloss. Well that kiss led to a more passionate and longer kiss. Afterward we stared into each other eyes and she remarked that she was going to go and take a shower. She raised up from the couch and started walking towards her bathroom. She stopped at her hallway door and looked back at me. With the most seductive voice I had heard in some time, she asked me if I would like to join her. With a shocked look on my face, I had no other answer but yes.

She led me to the bathroom where I decided to take charge and start the shower up while she reached into the linen closet and got us a couple of towels. I decided that I wanted to undress her myself and see what I had been lusting for all these months. I slowly undid the buttons of her blouse, unzipped her skirt & let it fall to the ground. As I slid her blouse off, I was able to see the sexiest see thru lace bra with the matching thong panties that she had on. My dick became immediately erect as there stood the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in all her splendor. She had 44DDD breasts, a 26 waist and 36 inch hips. Simply gorgeous and the sexiest thick woman alive. I undid her bra and unleashed the prettiest tits that I had seen in my life and soon afterward, I slid the thong panties down to reveal her shaved pussy and boy were those thongs very moist from her juices.

I proceeded to take all my clothes off and I led her to the shower. We both stepped in and the feeling of the hot water hitting us was so very erotic. I loved how the water hit those titties and then dripped down off of them. Watcher her ass as she was allowing the water to hit her caused my dick to go into a frenzy. I was so hard that my dick actually hurt as it was trying to rip thru my skin. She turned with her wash cloth and soap and began to wash me off. Her hands rubbing all over me was really turning me on. She started with my back and made sure to gently rub soap all over it. Once done she asked me to turn around so she could start the front and boy did she ever start the front!!!!!

She started at my chest and worked her way down my stomach until she reached my throbbing dick. Her hand stroking back & forth on it almost drove me to orgasm but I was able to control myself. She continued to stroke and I must admit, it did drive me over the edge causing me to want her even more now. She stopped, turned and began to wash her self very hurriedly. As she finished up, she turned and told me she had a fantasy and wanted to fulfill this with me. I told her I would do anything I could possibly do to fulfill that fantasy. Well, she stated that she have never had her pussy eaten in the shower. I was more than happy to fulfill this particular fantasy.

I leaned her against the shower door and from behind, spread her ass checks, found her already wet & willing pussy and began to lick it ever so gently. I ran my tongue up and down her pussy lips making sure to try and part them with each lick. From time to time, I would stick my tongue inside her so I could taste her cum. She moaned each time I did this. Well the moans got to me and I went to find her clit so I could put it between my lips and begin to suck it. She squirmed a little when I did that but then relaxed and pushed her ass back in my face to allow me to continue eating. I alternated between eating her pussy and eating her ass until she had a very powerful orgasm.

After she recovered from that orgasm, she pushed me back up against the shower wall and took my dick in her hand & guided it to her willing & eager mouth. She sucked on that bone like if she was attempting to take all the meat off of it. Special care was taken to make sure enough spit was being used to lubricate it, her suction was perfect and made her mouth feel very tight & the stroking motion she was using as she sucked up & down was driving me so wild. I reached down and gently guided her head up and down on my already very swollen cock. She looked up at me with those eyes with the dirtiest look and asked if I was enjoying myself. All I could do was shake my head yes because I had lost all control of my ability to speak, it was so good.

After several more minutes of that, I couldn't take much more and stood her up. I pushed her up against the shower door, lifted up one of her legs and penetrated that wet pussy with authority. I slid in the head and it felt so warm that I lost track of what I was doing and decided to just become a battering ram. My thrusting and gyrating was causing her and the shower door to shake. I couldn't help myself, she had worked me up so well that I wasn't aware that I was taking the pussy and leaving no prisoners. She moaned and called my name, looking back at me with that fuck me harder look. I was only more than ready to accommodate that look. Each thrust in caused a popping noise that was like music to my ears. She then started screaming for me to fuck her even harder, "Give it to me Papi" was the phrase I kept hearing so often. Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me is all I was hearing. I neared my orgasm but wasn't quite ready to finish up. But as you know great sex has a mind of its own.

I couldn't stop and began to fuck her furiously, moaning and groaning like a bear. I let her know that I was about to cum. She requested that I pull it out and shoot it on her gorgeous, thick ass. As my orgasm hit, I pulled out my dick, began to stroke it quickly and shot load after load of hot cum all over her ass, small of her back and almost all the to her upper back.

We let the water hit us until I was ready to slide my dick out of her. We finished the shower and retired to her bedroom. Round 2 was about to begin and I was in heaven!!!